Therabill

Sortieren nach

Danni

Would recommend

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

I would recommend this software. Once you get used to all of the tabs it is very functional.

All the billing is in one place and I can edit patient information in the program without going in to another program.

The program is a little hard to navigate at first (as with any new software) but the flow seemed hard to get used to. But now it is great.

Chuck

Therabill Review

Bewertet am 7.12.2011

Would definitely recommend this for an individual provider or a small agency.

Would definitely recommend this for an individual provider or a small agency.

User friendly/easy to use; excellent customer support. Great from the "billing submission" perspective.

User guide (manual) is helpful

Difficult for an inexperienced person to decide on which reports to generate, when and how often. Could use a "user guide" with examples of sample reports and how to generate them.

No option to reconcile payments due to providers based receipt of payment separate from ERA/EOB- assumes that payment is received with the ERA/EOB.

Antwort von WebPT

Thanks for the useful feedback. I would like to respond.

I do want to point out that there is an instructional video for creating customized reports at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKxZ18EJ4zI

I do not feel it would be wise for Therabill to dictate when, how often, or even if you should create reports. Therabill caters to a large audience, from solo providers to groups over of 100 providers. There are some commonly needed pre-made reports if you need them under Filing -> Reports. In addition to the commonly used pre-made reports, I will put up some report examples from the customized reports.

Therabill does give you the ability to enter a "Deposit Date" with each of your payments entered. This could be used to reconcile your payments.

Patricia

For the 6th time, reminders not getting sent

Bewertet am 12.7.2018

When this was a stand alone independent company, you could get prompt responses to concerns, reasonable and frequent updates. There is zero care about behavioral health support at this point. Don''t do it. There are better programs out there and to switch is a huge burden.

It had been a fairly comprehensive billing and documentation software. Before it was purchased by WebPT, the updates were frequent and helpful. This is now non-existstent.

Frequent outages with PAID text reminders not being sent because the developers didn't create enough memory, no real updates of importance or frequency. Awkward user interface.

Marilee

Best software for therapists

Bewertet am 31.10.2012

Outstanding product with amazing customer support. A great value!

Outstanding product with amazing customer support. A great value!

I am a counselor in private practice and cannot recommend Therabill highly enough! I had not previously done electronic billing and am thrilled to discover how easy it is with Therabill. Therabill is very easy to use, very intuitive and simple. Therabill has the best technical support on the planet! All of my questions are answered very promptly and clearly. Therabill staff are also open to my suggestions for improvement. My life has truly changed as a result of this product. It is so easy to use for scheduling and billing, and at the tail end of the billing process it seamlessly enters payments and adjustments from the insurance companies into my clients' accounts. Creating statements is also easy. Therabill also allows for charting, and while I have not used this feature, I'm sure it is first-rate as well. Therabill is an attractive program that is easy to use and has saved me a lot of time and money. Well worth the monthly fee!

I cannot find any downside to this product.

Travis

Perfect for our Practice

Bewertet am 11.5.2015

We love our experience with Therabill. New features and updates are always rolling out that enhance the billing, scheduling, and practice management experience. The custom reports feature is crucial for our practice for payroll purposes. Billing is a breeze and we also love the integrated ERA feature!

The only negative we could think of is the frequency of feature updates, which is not a bad thing, but that something is a bit different every week or so. It is easy to adjust to the changes, however, and use of them are well documented by the vendor.

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lacking in features

Bewertet am 26.9.2020

Poor- we will be switching EHR for a software that has more features.

Poor- we will be switching EHR for a software that has more features.

Easy learning curve. Straightforward to learn how to schedule and chart notes. Clean dashboard that is not overly cluttered

Does not have features available for prescribers. No patient portal. Unable to copy forward while notes makes charting cumbersome. Non existent customer services.

Cathy
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Therabill hits the mark in electronic billing

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

GREAT!!! Delightful. I loved that unpaid insurance claims were near zero.

GREAT!!! Delightful. I loved that unpaid insurance claims were near zero.

Insurance aging was always close to zero. Therabill worked with Web PT to streamline billing processes. Claims went out to the correct insurance, payments were posted correctly to accounts and aging was extremely small and manageable.

Trying to find how claims were paid, how to change posting errors or changes was not as user friendly as it could be. Customer services was strictly via internal ticket method. Some instructions are just better via phone.

U'Lawnda

Bewertet am 15.8.2012

I am single business owner with a private psychotherapy practice. I was looking for an affordable billing system that was simple to use and I could access from any computer. I contacted several billing companies who had extraordinary start up fees and extra fees for claim submissions over a specific number. I finally came across Therabill and tried the demo which seemed easy enough. I requested a call to get further information, heard from them within an hour, and was quickly sold by the no set up fee and low cost. I have been with Therabill for over a year and it is by far the best business investment I have made thus far. I've enjoyed the improvements along the way, and have benefited from them as well. I've referred colleagues and they too enjoy the functionality of Therabill.

Customer service is stellar! If I am having any navigating issues, they are addressed quickly. I am provided with a step-by-step guide to address my issue. I do like that I have the option to search for a how-to video as well. Also, issues are not only addressed in writing, but verbally if needed.

I highly recommend Therabill. I look forward to more improvements that will decrease the stressors of billing.

April

Therabill billing website is the best out there.

Bewertet am 17.1.2012

I would recommend Therabill to anyone who needs to bill insurance companies for services.

Therabill website gives me the ability to bill insurance companies for services provided, keep track of what has been paid, print out statements for clients who pay out-of-pocket, schedule appointments, write client notes and many other things that I have not yet explored. Therabill offers technical support like no other site. The IT guy will get back to me within 15-30 minutes if I have a question or problem. They go above and beyond and they truly care about the people who use the website. They are continually updating the site and adding improvements and new options. You can't go wrong with this web site, it makes billing a pleasure. Therapists who work for me find it very beneficial for maintaining their schedules, and it was easy to train them on how to use the website.

No cons, that I have found.

Denise
Denise

Very Pleased!

Bewertet am 21.9.2013

For years I have been using a different practice management product that required I export to a claims processing service. Recently I decided to look for a product that was web-based and would include the billing feature without exporting. I researched and selected a different product to begin using the last week in August with the plan of discontinuing the old system at the first week in September. Well, after 4 days with that product, I began looking again and found Therabill. Within 3 days we were up and running because the software is intuitive and has great video training support as well. Besides the ease of use, it is incredibly flexible. Lack of flexibility was why I aborted on the first program I selected. We are still in the free trial period and love it!

Rachel

Therabill thoughts

Bewertet am 9.8.2017

The main dashboard page offers a lot of information. Especially helpful is the box that will show any electronic EOB's that have been rejected.

This product is not user friendly. There are a lot of tabs that are not needed or applicable. When looking for something that should be obvious, it is not easy to find. For example, to apply payments to a patient account, you would click payments->enter payment->batch client. Therabill could improve their user friendliness by using terms that match to the task.

Rachel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effective, but not user friendly

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Once the product is set up and you figure it out, it works fine and consistently. It is easy to apply payments.

This product, while effective, is NOT user friendly. It is not intuitive whatsoever, so it does take some time to figure out how to do things.

Monica

Therabill review

Bewertet am 15.9.2016

Ease of use and learning is great. The billing is easy to send to healthcare organizations. Customer service is always polite and helpful.

Some of the ease of moving to one section to another could be better integrated with each section. Also, have issues with the scheduler saving appointments at times. Time consuming having to go into each session billed to check the ICD10 before billing each session. Therabill seems to have more issues with lag time since the new upgrade.

Dawn
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

No hassle scheduling and billing.

Bewertet am 18.5.2015

It is easy to use and navigate through. It has continued to grow since we began using it in 2012. The vendor is always wanting to make it more user friendly and tailoring it to everyone's needs.

What I like the least about this product is that it went through a period when it was always running slow. Once Therabill realized there was an issue with too many users, they expanded to benefit the customer and their needs.

Jennifer

user friendly

Bewertet am 24.7.2018

modern look, works hand on hand with web PT
shows what needs to be worked or sent out
excellent tutorials on how to work the system

you still have to be in web Pt to analyze certain aspects on an account, all details should be in therabill

Anna

Therabill Meets My Billing and Bookeeping Needs

Bewertet am 15.2.2013

I would recommend Therabill if you need a program that does both your billing and bookkeeping. It is a user-friendly program that helps you track billing as well as bill.

I started using Therabill about 1 and half months ago and I have been very pleased with the product. Prior to using Therabill, I used a billing specialist. She just did my billing, not my bookeeping and it cost me more. Therabill is a very effective way to manage your billing and easily bill. I bill insurance companies direcetly as well as CBO for Early Intervention. I also use Therabill to bill my clients directly.

LIke any program, you need to be pro-active about entering the information. You also need to take a little time to watch the very helpful videos. However, if you have questions, customer support is great!

Anastasia
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

The people at Therabill are incredible!

Bewertet am 27.2.2015

They have incredible customer service! When we signed up with them, we were on the phone several times a day. Their representatives knew us by names and were always courteous and extremely helpful. And there were no wait time to talk to a human being - never!
I also like how intuitive the software is for a therapist to use; there are several things that we are still learning, but everything works for our small practice so far.

Nothing really. They listen to suggestions and always try to find best way to answer your inquiry. Figuring out the financial reports was a bit tricky, but this is more because we are therapists not accountants. Still, there are a few things in the reports I would like to change like calculating payments coming from different sources in order to pay biller vs therapists.

Micaela

Summary

Bewertet am 7.12.2011

I have recommended Therabill to a number of colleagues. I highly recommend this program.

Therabill completely meets my needs at this time. It has facilitated the whole billing process for me, and significantly reduced the length of time I spend processing payments, invoices, etc. All with a click here and a click there, everything is done.

Initially, it is a bit confusing on how to navigate around all the features, but Joe is ALWAYS prompt and efficient in providing responses to customer inquiries. Furthermore, he added specific feaures to the program upon request to meet my specific needs to facilitate my billing.

Adam

Completely thrilled with Therabill

Bewertet am 30.12.2011

I would recommend Therabill to any provider just beginning a practice, as we were, as well as to an existing provider looking for a more concise form of record keeping and billing.

Clarity of process - we were walked through step by step, with the option of asking for help at any step of the way.
Customer service (we typically receive a response within an hour)
Therabill's ability to change with our needs
Easy to understand language
Clear explanation of each field
Cost effective
Creator very in touch with the needs of therapist and their language

I do not have any negative issues.

Radhika
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

works great in conjunction with webpt

Bewertet am 6.9.2018

I love how it is interconnected with my webpt software and makes billing easy with the click of a button.

My Medicare ERA does not automatically get put in therabill. I have to do it manually by hand which is time consuming.

Holly

Wouldn't Use Anything Else

Bewertet am 8.12.2011

I would highly recommend this program. I am so glad someone recommended TheraBill to us.
When we...

When we first started with the program and needed assistance, our calls were returned promptly. The office assistant using the program was somewhat inexperienced in computer use but found this program to be user-friendly. And even after using the program for almost 2 years, if we ever need support (which is very rarely because of the ease in using TherBill), our emails are answered very quickly.

Easy to understand and use.
Navigation is easy.
Support is prompt and excellent.

None for our use.

Amy

Amazing and Easy to use

Bewertet am 18.7.2014

Their customer service is the best. The ease of charting, billing, and tracking is amazing. I have used Therabill for five years and love that they are constantly improving their system for more efficient use.

I have very few complaints. Toggling between the billing desk and client chart could be easier, but it's not much work as it is.

Ginger

Great medical billing software

Bewertet am 8.12.2011

I highly recommend Therabill, especially for Early Intervention.

I highly recommend Therabill, especially for Early Intervention.

Very easy to use and great customer support even for questions outside of the software but in regards to billing.

I have not used any other on-line medical billing program to compare to Therabill but I have no desire or reason to do so because Therabill has been easy to use and affordable.

Jeff

Bewertet am 8.12.2012

Therabill support has been amazing. They meeting all our needs so quickly. Their responsiveness to us has been a major factor in why we see ourselves sticking with Therabill as our practice grows. We did a lot of research in choosing a comprehensive software program and we couldn't be happier. The billing, documentation, customer support, friendliness and ease of use are all superb.

Lisa

Very Happy with Therabill

Bewertet am 13.10.2014

We can access the same calendar from all four of our office locations. The ease and simplicity of filing insurance claims, scheduling, and billing is great.

There really isn't anything that we are not happy with.