BoardBookit Bewertungen

BoardBookit

Vorstands-Management- und Online-Portal für den Vorstand.

4.3/5 (3 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

BoardBookit has made our board so much more efficient and support is phenomenal!

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 9.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

BoardBookit saved us time and made the jobs of the admins who manage the board easier. It also helped us to get more benefit from our board members because they were happier and well-prepared. Also, for a while, we really wanted phone apps to accompany the iPad and Android apps. But those have been released now.

After four years of using BoardBookit, I could list a ton of pros. First, we were able to make the switch quickly and with little issue. Learning to use the portal for both our admins and board members was simple and the BoardBookit team walked us through any questions or concerns we had about moving our current process into the portal. BoardBookit has allowed us to manage our meeting materials with such ease and it has cut down significantly on the time we used to spend on meeting prep. It's also really helped our board members because they have access to reference materials that they previously had to request from us.

Mit Google übersetzen

The team at Board Bookit is wonderful. I found the software very easy to use.

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 7.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Share with team members from all over the world and the ease of use!

I really like that I am able to assign access to documents to all necessary parties in our organization. Our personnel are world wide and this provides one stop access.

It is expensive. There are other programs out there that have similar features for less money. That said, I haven't used those other sites so I cannot comment on their advantages or disadvantages.

Mit Google übersetzen

Have had a good experience thus far, and customer support is great if needed.

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 5.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

That I can easily make changes to the materials and send/or not send a notification. Very user friendly.

Sometimes the materials are slow to load. This is when using a PC, not sure if it also happens on a tablet.