Kangaroo

Kundenloyalität-, Engagement- und Marketingplattform.

Sortieren nach

Amanda Josalene
Amanda Josalene
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Helped to reward my repeat customers :)

Bewertet am 11.3.2019

Overall, Kangaroo has proved a success for myself and my business, and my customers are very satisfied that I am now able to give them a loyalty rewards program.

I run a small scale business but we have fantastic profits and a lot of repeat customers, and Kangaroo was able to help me develop my own rewards program for my loyal & dedicated customers/clients. Kangaroo was very easy to learn and to navigate, which reduced the time it took to be able to achieve the rewards system that I wanted to great. When you're running a business with a close-knit team but have high production demands, time is very important, and I praise Kangaroo for helping me develop my rewards system without forcing me into spending too much time trying to learn how to navigate the software.

I don't have any cons; I still use Kangaroo on my site!

Hello Amanda,
Thank you for the 5 star review! We're delighted to hear that our loyalty software has been easy to implement and instrumental in the growth of your company. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing your loyalty needs for years to come!

Warm Regards,
Valerie - Kangaroo Rewards

Matthew
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Seamless integration with Lightspeed, and Kickstarted our Rewards Club

Bewertet am 5.12.2023

Overall our experience with kangaroo has been very good. Their customer service is quick to respond and walk you though issues. It's been a good experience for me!

It seamlessly syncs back with Lightspeed Retail and eCom. There are loads of ways to create campaigns for email or SMS and then segment your customers in a campaign by dates, spend, tags, points, purchase history... lots of options!!! And the auto-campaign features are excellent- set up a campaign and make it automated. They have some out of the box, like birthday greetings. These can be attached to campaign that offer discounts or other promos so help to keep you Top of Mind. Kangaroo has helped us initiate and manage our Rewards Club and stay in touch with custoemrs.

It's not always intuitive to use. Kangaroo did a UI revamp but to me the older portal which is still accessible is more intuitive. The reporting needs some work such that campaign result metrics can be more easily compared for performance. You'll have to purchase SMS credits and these expire at month end. So you have to plan your campaign spend via SMS.

Hi Matthew,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. It's extremely rewarding for us to hear that Kangaroo is having a positive impact on your business and clients.

The new business portal is very powerful, and we agree, it may require a bit of a learning curve to feel comfortable with it. We are also continuously monitoring how customers are using it to refine the experience.

Regarding email/sms credits, you don't need to buy recurring credits, you can simply purchase the exact number of credits you need for a given campaign. Our CSR team will be more than happy to walk you through these steps.

Your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you for sharing! It's greatly appreciated.

Rami
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bialik Cafeteria Kangaroo review

Bewertet am 29.8.2023

Good App. Great support. For my needs it's good.

Good App. Great support. For my needs it's good.

The ease of customer's depositing funds to their account.

The length of time it takes to process a sale.

Manal

Highly Recommended

Bewertet am 11.1.2024

Easy to manage, diversity in the options available!

We face some problems in the updated ! Requires a lot of human interference

Victoria

Victoria's Review

Bewertet am 11.10.2023

The customer service of the staff is top notch. They always respond quickly and are fast to help come up with solutions to my problems

Ease of use, Customer point tracking, Customer Service from Staff

I wish there was more we could do for our tiered customers in the future besides a point multiplier

Hi Victoria,
We appreciate your vote of confidence, it means a lot to us.
Regarding Kangaroo's Tier program, we wanted to make sure you're aware of the full capacity and versatility of this program. Point Multiplier is only one of many ways to craft exclusive offers and rewards for each tier. Every targeted offer you create in Kangaroo can be exclusive to a particular Tier. Kangaroo's powerful marketing segmentation has many possibilities. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your dedicated customer success team to go through this and more in-depth.
Thank you for your continued support, and for trusting us with your business!

Pamela

Its great

Bewertet am 17.11.2023

Kangaroo Company stands out as an exceptional workplace where the dedication of its employees is truly commendable. The team consistently goes above and beyond, ensuring that every request is promptly addressed and assistance is readily available whenever needed. Their commitment to thorough follow-ups reflects a genuine concern for the well-being of their employees. Moreover, the company's commitment to continuous learning is evident in their willingness to provide comprehensive training, tailoring it to individual needs and allowing ample time for skill development. The culture of offering insightful advice for the betterment of the restaurant demonstrates not only their professionalism but also their genuine interest in the success of both employees and the establishment they serve.

No issues with Kangaroo Company; all good!

Joseph
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Great product

Bewertet am 6.10.2023

The support team is amazing, specially [sensitive content hidden], he follows up with us on a frequent basis, just to check whether we need anything, plus very responsive when it comes to colleagues requests/concerns shared with him.The onboarding team was amazing as well, I still remember both of them [sensitive content hidden].

I honestly was amazed by the all in one marketing platform. The marketing team can run everything from this dashboard without having to leave it.

Nothing actually. I am happy that the team is open for suggestions, even the upper management as well. They never disappoint us in terms of new integrations we would like to have available.

bryce
  • Branche: Sport

Perfect for Our Business

Bewertet am 5.12.2023

Excellent customer support, always there to help.

Excellent customer support, always there to help.

Customer service to work through customizing the out of box product.

A mistaken points bonus can't be undone by me of Kangaroo team.

Hi Bryce,
We appreciate you stating that Kangaroo is perfect for your business. This is a vote of confidence we don't take lightly or for granted!

We will reach out shortly regarding the Bonus Points issue to understand the use case and get it fixed for you.

We appreciate your business!

Rawad
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

HUGO BOSS & ANOTHER Review

Bewertet am 10.11.2023

In summary, our experience with the loyalty program has been positive overall. It enhances customer loyalty through appealing rewards and personalized offers, contributing to increased engagement. However, the absence of a cashback promotion in the program has necessitated an external solution, leading to occasional customer confusion. Nonetheless, the program's commitment to long-term value and transparent communication remains valuable to our business.

I'm delighted to provide my feedback on your loyalty program. Our customers love the rewards, personalized offers, and tiered benefits, which boost their loyalty. Early access to promotions and straightforward redemption enhance their experience. Clear points tracking, exclusive events, and surprise rewards add excitement. Your program's commitment to long-term value and timely communication is commendable, enriching our customer experience. Thanks for this partnership.

A significant downside of the loyalty program is that it lacks a cashback promotion feature, which has been crucial for our business. As a result, we've had to resort to an external product to provide our customers with cashback benefits, potentially leading to confusion and dissatisfaction among our customer base, as they expect such incentives directly through the loyalty program.

Bartholomew
Bartholomew

Kangaroo

Bewertet am 20.7.2023

Good

Good

I am in and it's been a great experience so far.

complaints to the company was the layout on the administrator's website.

Kosta

Great Loyalty Program with App

Bewertet am 12.7.2022

A powerful loyalty program with robust marketing and an exceptional app. After going through covid, it really highlighted a need to add a digital component to offer the best experience for our customer base and the ability to communicate and market directly to our customers. Now customers can make a reservation, view our menu, order online, earn rewards and learn about our promotions and new products. I'm very happy and the team at Kangaroo is exceptional in making sure that we were completely satisfied and ready to launch.

I chose Kangaroo Rewards to power our loyalty program because I can create custom rewards and offers, target and market via SMS text and email to my customer database all in one platform. The custom app that they built for me, enables my customers to make a reservation, order online, refer friends, view our menu, browse offers and promotions, market events with custom banners and, track their progress. It's professional and the QR code, let's customers scan in really quickly.

It's a strong program with a lot of options, so there's a bit of a learning curve. Their support team is really great and I had my team trained up in 1hr.

Antwort von Kangaroo Rewards

Thank you for the wonderful review Kosta! It's been a pleasure working with you and your management team.

Ron

Comunicating with my customers

Bewertet am 25.12.2019

We will be communicating better with our customers once we start using all of the features available in the app & the people at Kangaroo have been easy to work with

It integrates with Lightspeed and I needed a rewards program & a way to communicate with my customers

I feel it is rather expensive, partly because I don't have time to set up and use all of the features I'm paying for. I think the Lightspeed app is expensive also but I need something to run my business effectively and these apps work well together

Hello Ron,
Thank you for the positive review. We're pleased to hear that Kangaroo has proven itself to be an effective rewards & communication tool for your business. We understand that there are a lot of features available on our platform, however we assure you that once you have taken the time to activate all the features, the program will really flourish and provide even greater benefits. If you require additional help, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We are always happy to help! Thank you once again for choosing Kangaroo Rewards, we appreciate your business!

Best Regards, Team Kangaroo

Katerina

Kangaroo Rewards

Bewertet am 20.12.2019

Overall it is a good app and customers like it because it gives them an opportunity to collect points with every shopping.

Kangaroo rewards is fairly easy to use. Layout is clear and ads are not overpowering.

With frequent updates on one of our tablets we need to go directly into play store and click update manually, it doesn't do it itself. Sometimes system freezes.

Hello Katerina,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're proud to hear that your customers are enjoying earning points and that Kangaroo software is easy for you to use and manage. We will look into automating the system updates to enhance your user experience. Thank you for your continued support and fidelity.

Sharni
Sharni

So many features

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

Kangaroo Rewards replaced several pieces of software for us. We were able to do away with email newsletter software and text message software, and we were able to update our paper rewards system. We saved a little money and a lot of monthly effort putting all of these things into one place. The biggest way we saved was removing the labor cost of maintaining our manual rewards card system.

Customers are loving redeeming things with their points. We can choose all manner of things for them to redeem, and they love the choices.

Number of features
Integrates with Lightspeed
Customer support is great

Tablet version is buggy
Wish it would allow you to edit offers when using them in marketing emails.

Hi Sharni,
Thank you so much for your review and your feedback. The glitch you had experienced on the that specific version of tablet app is now fixed. Thank you for reporting it and thank you for being an awesome customer!

Kangaroo Rewards

Ron
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Rewards and more

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

The draw feature is really amazing. No more handing out raffle tickets or saving sales receipts to do draws. Once you setup a draw in Kangaroo, the system takes care of everything including contacting the winner.

Kangaroo rewards has given us the ability to keep in constant contact with our customers. Features such as the referral program, draw option, reminders, and scheduled messaging has been a valuable part of our growth. Kangaroo easily and seamlessly integrates with our Lightspeed POS platform.

The only issue I have had with kangaroo is the need to have images for rewards and draws that are only for internal use.
It hasn’t affected our satisfaction at all.

Shyam

Customer follow up

Bewertet am 20.12.2019

I like it very much as small business but still having marketing tool to hold its customer base.

Very good to stay connected to your customer base.

This highlights Kangaroo Rewards more than the Store

Hello Shyam,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We''re pleased to hear that Kangaroo's marketing tools are effective in helping you stay connected with your customers.

Trey
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Works well with Lightspeed

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

For the most part they have been very responsive and it has worked for my needs.

The integration with Lightspeed is really good. The newsletters are easy to make and share on social media. They have made changes off my recommendations.

would like to be able to better separate the customers and use categories from Lightspeed as well as tags.

Hello Trey,
Thank you for taking the time to review Kangaroo. We're happy to read that our software is working well for your needs and that our support team has been great. We take your suggestions seriously and we will definitely look into developing deeper tag segmentation. Your business is important to us and we appreciate your valuable feedback.

Rana
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best loyalty program and customer service!

Bewertet am 13.11.2023

Their amazing customer service! Always super attentive and ready to help!

Nothing so far. Everything is going as we were expecting

Brian

No more stamp cards.

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

I recently made the switch from using a loyalty card and hole punch to Kangaroo and my customers love it. I have seen an increase in sales and its super easy to use.

I would say explaining the switch to customers was the hardest part however they got it pretty quick.

Hamza
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Best Loyalty program

Bewertet am 29.11.2023

We have had a great experience so far. I would like to express my sincere appreciation to Ms. Hala Zeidan and the support team for guiding us throughout the entire process.

Loyalty Program we used and we liked it most

As its just five months of use so i will not be able to tell you the cons

Olga

Reward and Loyalty program review

Bewertet am 10.12.2023

Very professional staff. Easy on boarding and support.

Very professional staff. Easy on boarding and support.

Easy integration with ERP system, easy in use, many functionalities.

Don't have any comments regarding cons. All good so far.

michel angelo
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.11.2023

great product and amazing support

great product and amazing support

great customer support and amazing features

no bad experience so far
the work is smooth

William
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Carla Shoes & Accessories review of Kangaroo

Bewertet am 13.12.2023

Excellent. What separates Kangaroo from the competitors are the employees that make this platform standout.

The representatives are knowledgeable and responsive to my requests or questions.

The platform is still in the early stages of development compared to other platforms like Mailchimp or Constant Contacts. A three tier pricing plan needs to be developed with reoccurring charges. I'm certain Kangaroo is working on this issue.

Renjit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient tool for loyalty program management

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

Start (test) small and expand
Flexible pricing options
Good onboarding process

Still in the initial phase and yet to identify cons

Antwort von Kangaroo Rewards

Thank you for the 5 Star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Kangaroo Rewards.

Josue
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great Customer Loyalty Program

Bewertet am 23.1.2020

I would say it is a 7. My main positive feedback is that it's great Loyalty program.

It is easy to use and set up a campaign for customers. It is easily integrated into my POS and I can redeem my clients rewards points with an ease.

It can take a while to set up a campaign and I need to remind myself to do one consistently

Hello Josue,
Thank you for taking the time to review Kangaroo Rewards. We're pleased to read that the Kangaroo is working well for you and that it's easy to use! We understand that it can be difficult to remember to send out campaigns, which is why we have campaign automation. This way, you can plug in your campaign dates and offers in advance and everything will be sent automatically. You can basically set & forget!
Our support team will reach out shortly to offer assistance. Thanks again for choosing Kangaroo, your business is important to us.