4,6 (703)

Alex
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Extremely Effecient

Bewertet am 30.10.2018

Branch Messenger has taken my store from a very poorly communicated workplace to an efficient business with virtually no call-outs/no-shows because of the different features offered within the Branch App. I am very happy to be using this.

Ease of use, ability to offer shifts for coverage, ability to post on a forum for all colleagues to see, the “Heads Up!” Notification 2 hours before scheduled shifts

Can’t think of a single thing I don’t enjoy.

Laura
Laura
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

I found this app awhile ago and introduced it to some of my co-workers. We like it. Makes it...

Bewertet am 30.12.2017

Just the ease of use of this app. Allows me to check my schedule while away from store.

It allows us to see our schedule even when we are not at work. Easy to use. Love it. Chat is nice also.

Maybe be able to delete old schedules, others have forgotten to delete it left the app.

Amy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall I really like this app

Bewertet am 21.9.2017

I like the scheduler and the ability to share these things with staff easily. I love the shift swap so that i don't always need to be the one looking to replace someone's shift

I love the scheduler and the ability for employees to shift swap. It saves time and energy for me that could be used else where

I have trouble with the transition from the main page to the shift or shift swap page. It sometimes will not change or takes forever

Willo
Willo
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

I like how easy it is to use. The convenience is put of this world.

It's hard to get used to. You have to figure out the layout of the app.

omar
  • Branche: Restaurants

this is the best app ever , very easy to use.

Bewertet am 14.12.2017

I love this app so much is really easy to use and it benefits a lot of workers , I love how you can switch shifts with your coworkers and the fact that you able to see your schedule is awesome! I love this app! I also love the fact that it sends you a reminder before your shift is going to start , this is the best app ever!!! I also love the fact that it can tell you how much your next check is supposed to be ! Another thing that i like is that it allows you to look at your coworkers schedule and your allowed to easily message them.

One of the cons of this app is that sometimes the schedule gets deleted but other than that i love this app!

Renea
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent way to unite my staff

Bewertet am 21.6.2018

Easy to post schedules and shift changes. Gives an alert to upcoming shifts on your phone. Can give important shop info to all employees at one time.

Sometimes can take awhile for schedule to post. Employees have to make sure their app is updated to be able to view things properly.

Dr Abe
Dr Abe

Good software to track employee performance

Bewertet am 14.3.2018

It allows us to track employee's schedules per project they are working on and thus we can make changes to employee's schedule as needed.

The software is easy to understand once you learn how to use it. It allows our company to track performance and productivity of each employee, as well as, the time spent on each project.

The software does not allow us to perform certain functions which are specialized to certain projects we handle. Sometimes we get an error when working with certain functions.

Marcus
  • Branche: Restaurants

Excellent idea, An Excellent App!

Bewertet am 14.7.2018

It empowers my employee's to make their OWN shift trades safely without worry.

It empowers my employee's to make their OWN shift trades safely without worry.

The idea behind the app is awesome. Everyone is into social media, and it's like social media for your workplace and neighboring franchise stores! Easy to use,

Sometime it will say I'm offline and I have to close it out and reopen it. There are time I update my employee's info, hit "Save" and it keeps telling me there was an error until AGAIN, I force close it And try again.

Kim
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

So easy to post and view schedules. Swapping shifts is a breeze

Bewertet am 30.11.2017

The ability to see all my partners shifts makes it easy to swap or call others for help. Switching from personal schedule to entire store is great.

The automatic linking to Starbucks partners everywhere. I don't use this as a social media. I have other platforms for that.

Gabriela
Gabriela
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

its been really great i had an issue once and i emailed customer service and they helped...

Bewertet am 13.11.2017

i love the reminders for when to work, always keeps me on time. I also like how you can change viewing to only your shifts.

nothing comes to mind its really great! As i mentioned before I had a problem with the software not recognizing my name and thinking I was two separate people but customer service fixed it super quick!

Swati
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and free service to stay connected with employees.

Bewertet am 8.6.2022

My overall experience with Branch has been phenomenal. The UI is simple and easy to use, high adoption rates throughout my team. Branch is better than other HRMS tools because its seamless integration allows even non tech savvy people to easily use the mobile application.

I found Branch to be very useful while managing field staff. and their requirements. From tracking their working hours, payroll and leaves, Branch's features also let employees ask for advances by linking their bank accounts with the system and choose repayment method too.

When employees are working in remote areas, and there are network issues then there are glitches in receiving messages as they utilize mobile data and not the network's SMS service.

Bailey

I used Branch Messenger to receive updates from work, and stay updated by my managers

Bewertet am 18.1.2018

What I liked most was the ability to post schedule changes or swap with another person, request days off, and the ability to contact my co-workers when I don't have their number. Branch was very easy to use also, and easy to navigate. I also enjoyed how there was different settings for viewing the times I worked in a week, and how you could add someone else to the timeline and track their schedule as well.

What I did not like s much was on the comments some people would leave, you could not view who liked what exactly.

Angela
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love using this app, helps keep my team informed and gives a better source of communication...

Bewertet am 3.10.2017

We have a setup in our system for employees to get schedules but as I've seen not many stores use it because too complicated. This app is so much easier, faster and accurate

How easy it is to share info with my team. How there are so many ways to communicate with team and they can also keep in touch with other coworkers. Once I post a schedule I like how fast it posts and also sends alerts to others.

Not all my coworkers can join app. Some phones aren't capable.
Also sometimes it's hard for new employee to find store in search

Samuel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for normal use to post weekly schedules for team

Bewertet am 25.5.2017

Daily alerts, scheduling made easy.

Daily alerts, scheduling made easy.

Ease of use, alerts, filters, engagement areas, and speed. This app clearly does what it promises. Ability to swap shifts and post needed coverage is a plus

Ability to modify based on the company that uses it lacks. Being able to separate pharmacy schedules and front store schedules would be optimal. Separate profiles for front store and pharmacy so communication is filtered. A to-do section for the teams would help improve store productivity.

Derrick

Bewertet am 18.1.2020

Great overall experience so far so good

Great overall experience so far so good

I love this app..makes managing money very easy an it also has a feature that you can get a pay advance if needed

Not very many cons to branch but if i had to give one itd be that there is no actually bank location strictly online

Allison
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Branch is a great app! It allows me to stay connected to my coworkers even outside of work.

Bewertet am 20.9.2017

Using Branch allows me to connect with and keep in touch with my team more than I have in the past. We are able to share updates, alerts, and tips through the app. During Hurricane Irma, when we all had to stay home or evacuate, Branch kept me in touch with my whole team and I knew they were safe.

The thing I like most about Branch is the ability to connect with my coworkers through posts and updates. Communication has greatly increased in my team since we all downloaded Branch.

My biggest criticism about Branch is that the functionality could be a bit better. The way my team uses it is more like a social networking tool, and sometimes it's difficult to post pictures because they have to be cropped to fit a square. Additionally, I'd like the ability to post links and share GIFs. Also, posting my availability comes with a challenge, because the app does not allow me to post shifts that start with a PM hour and end with an AM hour. I have not been able to post my availability for this reason.

Leticia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Branch is such a life saver on looking up shifts to switching shifts!

Bewertet am 24.1.2018

looking up shifts are so much easy, especially when your double cheking, communicating to others about shift change or just in general are so much easier. Just love the easy use to this!! especially seeing the schedule and day by day timelines HELP ALOT

What i love so much about the software is how easy it is to look up shifts, look up people, and even commincate with other about shift openings and other important information.

Sing up is quite difficult because other companies mix with other companies stores ( ex starbucks, mc donalds). as well sometimes the shifts are not read correctly and are incorrectly written.

Carly

Great communication for team

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

I like how I can see my hours ahead. I like how I can see my earnings. We have all our schedules posted on this. The app notifies you of your shift starting two outs ahead of time. This can be good or annoying. I like how you can create a profile about yourself.

I don't like how anyone at work can post anything on the app. Some of the things like details in creating a profile are bit difficult to post. For some reason it doesn't take my information. I don't like how it constantly notifies you. It can be good and bad as I stated before.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this APP

Bewertet am 12.2.2019

Branch is so convenient for our team. We use it weekly for our schedule, shift trades, and general communication.

The branch pay option is not bad, but the constant notification to use it as first was annoying.

Jonathan

I use branch for my job. It allows easy communication between all my coworkers.

Bewertet am 11.12.2017

Branch makes it very easy to switch shifts and still keep track of who is working when. Scheduling is a breeze as we just post a picture on branch and everyone gets it. They send you a notification on when your next shift starts, which has saved me a few times.

I do not like the color green. It is probably my least favorite color next to yellow(sorry Green Bay).

Simple, sleek, and easy

Bewertet am 15.9.2018

It is simple to use. It is a more fun and interactive way to communicate with coworkers. It’s made switching shifts, getting our weekly schedule, asking time off, and getting updates a single simple and easy place to do so. It’s made everything more transparent for us. The messenger makes it easy to access every team member. It doesn’t have many features for the messenger portion as the other tabs due, but it does the job. I love the fact that it tells you how many hours you worked the week and how much you’ll get.i love that we get a notification two hours before our shift starts.

I don’t like that you can’t see the days you worked once the new week begins. It would be nice to look back on the app of the days you worked previously. It would be nice to also include the estimated total pay amount for the month or two weeks.

Ashley
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I love using branch, it's a great App and easy to use

Bewertet am 1.12.2017

I haven't really got any benefits from it, I just use it for work and for scheduling, knowing what days and what times I have to be to work have been extremely helpfull

I love being able to keep up with my work schedule and knowing who I'm going to work with is a great way to start the day

It's a little slow and freezes from time to time and sometimes the names get mixed up on the scheduling

Nicole

easy to use, simple & effective

Bewertet am 27.6.2018

easy to check when I am working, easy to find coverage

easy to check when I am working, easy to find coverage

its very convenient when you need a shift covered or changed, by posting and having management accept its a stress-free solution to a usually uncomfortable situation.

when shifts are uploaded in pictures, its difficult to see the entire spread of shifts for the entire period laid out.

Jessica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I absolutely love this app. It's easy to use and the features are are great. I use it daily.

Bewertet am 29.11.2017

The ease of knowing who is scheduled when, with just a click of a button is wonderful.

The ease of uploading the schedule is wonderful and I love how it populates the shifts into an easy view of your day. It's great for my employees for swapping shifts and for requesting time off.

The only glitch that I've noticed is sometimes it will populate the shifts incorrectly in the calendar view. I think that may be more on my end though because the quality of the picture of the schedule is not so clear.

Miguel

Great app!

Bewertet am 11.1.2019

Really great and valuable app. Almost no downsides and a lot of near features.

Really great and valuable app. Almost no downsides and a lot of near features.

I loved the widget on this app. It was so helpful and amazingly accurate. I think I only saw it mess up once but other than that it was really cool to have.

There’s not anything that I particularly disliked. Maybe having to use my FaceID anytime I exited the app or when there was an interruption. I wish after it was unlocked then there was a timer instead to lock it again if the app wasn’t closed.