Boardable

4,7 (117)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Verwaltungssoftware für gemeinnützige Organisationen.

Sortieren nach

Rafet
Rafet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Boardable makes our meeting Lively!

Bewertet am 2.6.2021

I strongly recommend Boardable to my other colleagues and co-workers. It has been proven trustworthy and reliable.

Boardable is a fantastic software for arranging and conducting meetings virtually. In this ongoing Covid pandemic when physical meetings in any institution are restricted Boardable opens a dynamic way for our company. We can feel the realistic feelings of togetherness using Boardable. Its collaboration with Zoom makes it more accurate and effective. We can easily share our thoughts and opinions that aid in making decisions in important matters. Boardable provides our all details for every specific meeting session ready that enables us to get some relax and fell less burden.

I do not have any issue with Boardable so far. Their supportive crew are so friendly and always solved our problems if faced immediately.

Antwort von Boardable

Thank you for the Review Rafet. We are glad to help bring your organization together, and aid in making important decisions virtually. We are always here to answer any questions!

Cameron
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

First time user

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

Having the ability to have all of the administrative resources available all in one location and easy to access.

I loved most about this software started with the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very knowledgeable and friendly. I loved that the all of the tools were available in all in one place.

The one thing that I least liked about this software was more around instructions of how to use the software rather than the software itself.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Google Docs

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Boardable

I saw that Boardable had the ability to have all of the tools in one location rather than the tools only be accessible from various locations.

Antwort von Boardable

Taylor, thank you for your review. We always like to hear how we can improve as a company. We are happy you have all the tools you need in one place. (Leslie from Boardable)

Katie
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Good product for board organization; still clunky in spots

Bewertet am 21.10.2020

Very user friendly and easy to learn and train others on

There are issues with messaging system, video and the ability to see multiple things while conducting a meeting

Antwort von Boardable

Katie, thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you find Boardable to be a good product for the board and very user friendly. We appreciate your trialing the video while it was still in beta mode! We've made significant improvements to video based on feedback like yours, and I'd love the chance to connect and work closely to make sure we improve your overall experience. Please feel free to contact me directly at samantha@boardable.com with any additional comments or suggestions.

Larrie
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Saved or Board

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

decisions that are saving countless lives in the darkest places in the world. I think its safe to say that Boardable played a part in that.

Agenda making, minute taking, Doc storage, group management, pretty much all of it

not sure, we use zoom a thirdparty,, going to try boardable when its out of beta

Antwort von Boardable

Larrie, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying all of our features on our platform. We appreciate the suggestions, and I'm happy to inform you that you can now integrate zoom for your meetings as well as use our very own video platform, Spotlight!

- Leslie from Boardable.

Meredith
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Boardable is simple and accessible

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

Succession planning: Boardable ensures all my board's important business documents are held in one place for easy passing on to new board members.

Ease of use: Boardable is clean and uncluttered, making it relatively easy for even non-tech-savvy board members to pick up and use.

Good pricing: there's a range of pricing models that make it accessible for even a micro-business.

Boardable is clean and uncluttered. That makes it relatively easy for my board and committee members to pick up and use.

From a strategic perspective, Boardable captures everything that's important in my boards' business in one place, so that it can easily be passed on to the next generation of the board. Good for succession planning.

I now use Boardable for 5 different organizations, and I find switching from one to the other really simple.

Boardable's responsiveness is just terrific. Because I am based in Australia, any queries I have are usually responded to overnight.

When I onboard a new director, it's not always easy to ensure they have access to previous documents and discussions.

Also, the inhouse video option didn't work well for me - but then that's probably because we are based in Australia. Fortunately we can still choose to use Zoom, which works well for us.

Antwort von Boardable

Thank you for this lovely review, Meredith. It's a pleasure working with you and we love hearing all your suggestions and ideas for improvement. We're releasing an enhancement to our video platform next week that will dramatically improve the experience for international customers. It's always wonderful to hear that Boardable is helpful with succession planning and easy for all board members to use! Thank you, Samantha

Kathleen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Revolutionize your Board Meetings with Boardable!

Bewertet am 7.6.2019

We are the business office for an Episcopal bishop. Boardable has revolutionized how we communicate with our governance bodies. All board members are volunteers. Many have full time careers. They appreciate the ease of use and efficiency of Boardable. No paper mailings, no postage , no worries about forgetting to bring your meeting packet, the ability to reference and view documents from a previous meeting, creating task lists and conducting polls for an unexpected urgent meeting have been invaluable to us. The majority of our boards fall under my purview as the bishop's executive assistant. I can't say enough about the amount of time it saves me managing all these various groups.

Boardable is an efficient, organized, and effective tool to manage governance bodies. Currently we are managing six separate governance bodies and expect to add several more soon. Best features include agenda builder, ability to write your personal notes and reminders in the agenda for your eyes only, meeting minute template, attaching documents directly in the agenda, pooling feature, and, most importantly, it serve as an excellent document repository. We've established "best practices" for administrators and end users. It has been well received and board members appreciate it's ease of use and efficiency. Tech support is extremely helpful and very responsive. The Boardable team is always open to our idea and suggestions.

One limitation for our use is the inability to have different titles and terms when a person serves on multiple boards. Having the ability to format our own documents would be helpful as well.

Antwort von Boardable

Kathleen, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you are loving all of our Boardable features. We are happy to share that you can now give your members different titles within your different boards. Thank you for being a great partner! (Leslie from Boardable)

Crystal
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

This is a great tool that eliminates the need to send lots of documents to Board members.

Bewertet am 21.9.2017

The software reduced communications, hunting for documents and collecting Board votes for online voting. I like it a lot.

The Boardable platform is great for several things.
1. It eliminates the need to send emails and attachments to Board members in the hopes that they will get them all and read them all before the meeting.
2. It cuts down on problems a lot of Board members face at larger corporations with blocked file sharing tools like Box, Dropbox or Google Drive. This isn't an issue because it's out on a server.
3. It cuts down on so much wasted paper from Board packets. Rather than print things out and then toss them after each meeting, Board members can now be responsible for reading and accessing their own Board information.
4. It keeps a record of Board attendance, Board votes and Board meeting documents, all sorted nicely.
5. You can do online voting between meetings - known as polls.

I think there are some opportunities for some small design changes, and some opportunities to add in other tools that would make sense like screenshare, conferencing, committee communications, etc. Having said that, I like this tool enough that I have recommended it to other non-profits in the area, and do speak highly of it frequently. I think it's got legs to be something pretty great with a few more iterations.

Antwort von Boardable

Thank you Crystal for your review! We love to hear client's feedback as we are always aiming to improve our software. We are happy to hear Boardable has helped with a number of things for your organization. (Leslie from Boardable)

Tiffany

Simple and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 22.6.2018

I love how Boardable has everything we need in one place. I really like using the scheduler to find a meeting date instead of having to us another program to do that. They are constantly evolving and building enhancements to the software making it very easy to use and intuitive. I like the security features that allow each group to only see information pertaining to their particular group. This helps to ensure that sensitive documents are secure within the software. Members of our board love how the software is self-explanatory and easy to navigate through. The transition from our old software was very well received because of this.

There are still a couple enhancements that I would like to see, but their customer service team is very open to hearing new ideas that will ultimately help everyone using the software.

Antwort von Boardable

Thank you for your review Tiffany! We are happy to hear our platform is easy to use for your members, and has helped keep all your documents safe. Thank you for being a great partner!

• Branche: Politische Organisation
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Boardable as a group connection tool

Bewertet am 29.5.2019

I've been consulting with a board that is trying to become more board-driven. This tool has been very useful for setting up responsibilities and tracking meeting dates/times. It's helped tremendously with the board's monthly phone conference; having all the documents in one place attached to the right spot on the agenda is great! Sometimes it's a struggle to get people to complete surveys, but that happens with any board. I have sometimes had trouble finding features on the site. I will say customer service has been quite responsive.

It's a good central place to keep information. It's nice to see who has RSVPed or filled out a survey about setting a meeting date without scanning through emails.

Some parts of the website are not intuitive. Board members who are not computer savvy tend to stay off the site, and some who are skilled still can't easily find all the features.

Antwort von Boardable

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback on the usability. We are about to launch our iOS and Android apps and we hope that they help address any usability issues that your board members might have. And please keep the feedback coming, we regularly update Boardable and appreciate any and all feedback. - Jeb Banner, CEO, Boardable

Danielle
Danielle
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Boardable has greatly improved the way I work with my Board of Directors

Bewertet am 29.1.2018

The most impactful thing this software has allowed me to do is mobilize my board members more effectively to make faster and more well-informed decisions.

I love how easy it is to keep my core members informed. I also love that I can segment them based on committee's or initiatives to keep the 'lines clear' on only information pertinant to what they're involved in.

The company is still young; I would love to have better API integrations but I'm sure those are in the development pipeline.

Antwort von Boardable

Danielle, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear Boardable has helped keep all your board members informed! (Leslie from Boardable)

Carol
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It has streamlined our board communications and document storage in one convenient place for...

Bewertet am 13.3.2018

I love this software; it has eliminated the need for dozens of emails before a board meeting. It is only a little over a year old, so they are still perfecting it and are very responsive to questions, requests for help and are open to users requests for changes in the way they do things.

The ability to announce meetings of any kind, attach all documents in the board packet to the meeting and giving the board the ability to respond if they will attend.
Can create multiple committee folders in the Document Center
Can limit accessibility to some folders
Has a People Directory for your board and can add photos and personal information
Can download from your hard drive, Dropbox. Google Drive, and One Drive to a meeting
Unlimited storage capacity

So far can attach only one document at a time; they are changing this to multiple document attachments
If a document is attached to a meeting and you want to store it in the Document Center, you can't. You have to attach it again.
Can only download from your computer to the Document Center, not the cloud drives.
Limit of 20 users.

Antwort von Boardable

Carol, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear all of our Boardable features have been helpful for your organization. (Leslie from Boardable)

Dorcus
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

a problem solver

Bewertet am 17.1.2023

Overall, Bearable is really a game changer in helping us organise for meetings

Overall, Bearable is really a game changer in helping us organise for meetings

Boardable is the tool I use to build agendas, and organise meeting documents in just a single click. we are also able to conduct polls using this software.

The audio quality with the zoom integration is really bad. I wish this issue can be resolved.

Antwort von Boardable

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your support and are so happy to hear how Boardable has helped you. We've recently made enhancements to our zoom integration, which we hope will be able to solve your audio quality issue. Thank you, again!

Lucia
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Boardable software is so easy to work with for our users and volunteers. It's priced right for...

Bewertet am 18.9.2017

Saves a lot of time for our team members in preparing meeting packets and sending communications for our Board and volunteer committees. Boardable helps to keep us better organized and is easy for our volunteers to interface with our organization and with each other.

Boardable team is very open to our suggestions for enhancements. They have been a great partner to work with to improve functionality of the app.

We explored many different volunteer management software systems but most were not affordable since we operate on a very tight budget. Boardable was priced right and is saving our team lots of time that used to be spent on a manual process preparing for Board and committee meetings.

Since starting with Boardable we have discovered a few other programs that easily benefit from using Boardable's functionality. Boardable is a great tool to use for collaboration with external partners.

Antwort von Boardable

Thank you Lucia for your review! We are happy to hear our platform is easy to use and is affordable for your organization! (Leslie from Boardable)

Tami

Boardable is user-friendly

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

Using Boardable is much more cost effective than mailing out board packets that tend to be large. I really enjoy it on the administrative end but am still working on board members taking advantage of the ease of this software.

I love the ability to create an agenda, ease of publishing meetings, the Document Center and the ability to create a Dashboard message. Although I haven't yet had the opportunity to use all the features, I feel the software is very user-friendly. The Academy is very helpful and the integration process has been fairly easy on the administrative end.

When editing People, rather than return to the main page, I would like the ability to move directly to the next person.

Antwort von Boardable

Tami, thank you for your review! We love to hear that Boardable has been user friendly, and that you're loving our features. Thank you for your suggestions as we take pride in listening to our customers needs in order to improve our platform. Thank you for being a great partner!

-Leslie from Boardable.

Gilles
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

Great solution

Bewertet am 20.10.2020

Very easy to use! Very complete!

Very easy to use! Very complete!

Boardable is exactly what my company needed. Great for shared agenda, documents, group meetings with shared documents, etc...

It's very "American" and not very "European".
E.g. the dates are complicated for us Europeans... 04/11 is not the same as 11/04. And a meeting at 6 is not the same as a meeting at 18h.

Antwort von Boardable

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We're thrilled to know that you would strongly recommend Boardable. Your feedback about localization helps us get better. Please feel free to contact me directly at samantha@boardable.com if you have any other suggestions you would like to share with our team. Again, thank you for choosing Boardable!

Zachary
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Boardable is such a user-friendly software. It really helps organize and streamline communicati...

Bewertet am 20.9.2017

Boardable allows members to communicate in between meetings, which means that work isn't solely done at meetings, but also in the interim. Everything is only one or two clicks away and new users are able to access all the content they need through the easily navigable system. Instead of clogging up your inbox, communication is archived through the Boardable platform. Working with other board management software, Boardable is by far the most user-friendly and attractive to use.

Because Boardable hasn't even been up and running for even a year, sometimes bugs occur. However, the Boardable team is always so quick and diligent about responding to feedback and improving their product to make it the most efficient, most impactful software for its clients.

Antwort von Boardable

Thank you Zachary for your kind review. We are always open to hearing feedback, and we're happy to hear it has been easy to get bug issues resolved. We're happy to hear our platform is user friendly, and has been easy for your new members to navigate.

Sue
  • Branche: Bibliotheken
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Boardable was a good choice for us

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

It's a great tool for board management and engagement. It takes time to get all board members comfortable with using it but it has tremendous potential for efficiency.

Easy set up and configuration. Free training and training materials. Customer service. Ability to purchase additional seat licenses in small increments (5 seats) at a time.

The board packet quick print feature was a recent addition which is very appealing. (printing all attachments for a board meeting in one step instead of individually printing the attachments). But this is only for professional plan subscribers and I'm on the essentials plan. I'd love to see this become part of the essentials plan.

Antwort von Boardable

Thank you for your review Sue! We are happy to hear you enjoy our free trainings and are happy with our customer service. (Leslie from Boardable)

Gail
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Boardable is a GREAT communications tool!

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

Boardable has allowed streamlined communications for the board I serve on and I highly recommend it!

I really appreciate the ability to communication within committees and the board at large easily. Minutes, meetings, events are all housed in one place. Boardable is user friendly and the system availability is excellent.

The calendar feature should be enhanced so that meetings within all groups can be viewed by the entire board of directors...not just those within a particular group.

Antwort von Boardable

Thank you for your review, Gail! We are happy to hear you're enjoying all our features. Thank you for your suggestions as we're always looking for ways to improve our platform! Thank you for being a great partner.

Nicole
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Simplified Board Management

Bewertet am 7.5.2021

My experience to date has been great. The platform is very intuitive and very easy to use. The members also expressed gratitude with having the platform. The ease and simplicity of the platform keeps the Board Members engaged. That is the goal.

As a small non-profit, effectively managing the Board of Directors was key to developing engaged members. The fact that Board members had one platform to handle all related items was key to choosing Boardable. The highlight was the Board meeting using Spotlight. All the documents were in one place and members could easily maneuver through the agenda, documents, and the meeting all in one platform. That was golden!

At this point I encountered one issue with the spellcheck and a few members had issues logging into Spotlight. Tech Support was responsive and responded immediately. Oher than that I am happy with the product.

Antwort von Boardable

Hi Nicole! Thank you for your review. We're excited to hear your board members are enjoying our new feature, Spotlight! In addition, we're glad tech support was able to assist you immediately. Thank you for being a great Boardable partner.

Holly
  • Branche: Bildende Kunst
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A very useful tool for my board

Bewertet am 17.6.2019

Boardable has made it possible for board members to access documents and ask questions at any time from any location. The document center has been very useful and the personnel list has cut down on time when trustees need to contact each other. By making a folder in the document center for executive session that is accessible only by trustees, we have finally found a solution for storing those documents in a place that all trustees can easily access.

The ease of use - even my tech-challenged board members have leaned in and are appreciative of the features it provides. I also love the minute taking tool.

I would have said the lack of a mobile app, but this has recently been fixed!

Hi Holly,
Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that our platform has been user friendly even for your tech-challenged board members. there is more to come for our mobile-app. Stay tuned!
-Leslie from Boardable

• Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Affordable way to centralize Board Communications

Bewertet am 27.9.2019

Boardable was by far the most affordable yet high quality product we looked at when evaluating board software. There's been good support but I haven't really needed it - it's an intuitive software.

This is a dream for keeping your board communications centralized. As a board liason, I used to send many nagging emails -- now Boardable sends reminders and when asked for documents I can say, "That's in Boardable!" ... better yet, I can link directly to those documents without downloading them.

I took minutes using their tool during a meeting for the first time this week and loved that you can enter either a note, a task, or a decision -- then tasks and decisions are summarized at the end. Fantastic.

You can't set a time zone specific to a meeting, which is challenging for us because we have meetings in different locations throughout the year.
I'm still learning to use the minutes management so I can't speak to that yet.

Antwort von Boardable

Thank you for your review and feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you think of Boardable. Thank you for being a customer, Jeb Banner, CEO

Katherine
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Never Deal With Calendar Invites Again

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

The customer service (shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!) is excellent, and the 'Member Academy' options are really great, and I'm looking forward to never ever hearing about calendar syncing issues again.

Seriously, dealing with all the different calendar types used by board members and not being able to create a singular place for board member info to live was what prompted the move to this software and is what I'm most excited for.

I understand why the document signature functionality isn't included in the base model pricing, but I REALLY wish it was. Also, I wish the video functionality had a 'record' function, which is handy to have to review when you're polishing up your minutes.

Antwort von Boardable

Katherine, thank you for your review. We hope we're able to solve your problem of gathering board member information in one place for easy access. We are currently working towards making our video conferencing tool even better. Thank you for the suggestion. (Leslie from Boardable)

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Best board management software in the market

Bewertet am 2.6.2021

One of my most favorite software solutions.

One of my most favorite software solutions.

I've used other board management tools - which I've hated. Super clunky, terrible UI, my board hated it. Boardable has been a dream - it's super easy to use and implement, the video conferencing functionality has been a game changer for me, and it's inexpensive. I've recommended it to 3 friends who bought it.

I wish I could use Boardable for other regular meetings my teams' have beyond the Board.

Antwort von Boardable

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to hear Boardable has been easy to use, and affordable for your organization. Thank you for the referrals!

Karissa
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to use, big impact on communications

Bewertet am 29.9.2017

It's offering a one stop resource for our 2 boards of directions and multiple committees. With a tiny staff of 4, this is a huge impact for us.

Honestly, the biggest hurdle is how much the software is still developing. As a start up, they are releasing updates often, on one hand, it's hard for me to keep up, but every step is making the software work more effectively too!

Antwort von Boardable

Thank you for your review Karissa! We are happy to hear our updates are improving the software and making it work more effectively. Thank you for being a great partner! (Leslie from Boardable)

Sue
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

The answer to many issues

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

We are able to share confidential information within a secure format. No more emailing or mailing board packets and information, some of which is sensitive.

I love that we can accomplish board meetings, polls, committee work, and communications all in one place.

A few of my board members have issues logging in at times because the app logs them out. (To be honest, these members have issues with technology in general though)

Antwort von Boardable

Sue, thank you for your review! We love to hear that Boardable has helped keep everything your organization needs in one centralized place. Thank you for your suggestions as we take pride in listening to our customers needs in order to improve our platform. Thank you for being a great partner!

-Leslie from Boardable.