LeadsBridge Bewertungen

LeadsBridge

Lead generation suite

4.5/5 (38 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent way to Sync leads into a Dashboard and keep clients up to do date with real-time leads.

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The major benefits we receive from LeadsBridge is that we use it to sync all of our Facebook leads into our own dashboard. This is a client back end where the client can log in and view all analytics, calls, emails etc and having the ability to sync leads into there has been fantastic and clients love it. Another massive benefit is, working in the automotive industry, clients need to act fast when it comes to leads and with leads bridge, leads from Facebook come through instantaneous. This means that when the lead is submitted, within 30minutes the client has received it and has given them a call.
The benefits continue especially for those clients who have multiple dealership locations or manufacturers and want the leads to come through to different staff members. Leadsbridge offers us the ability to sync leads through depending on the answers given in the lead form. For example, if someone selected Mitsubishi as their preferred make then an email will be sent to the Mitsubishi staff, Toyota to the Toyota staff etc.
You can also create audiences from the leads forms within leads bridge and their dashboard is very handy when it comes to reporting and analytics. We can see how many leads have come through today and which bridges are performing above average.

The one thing I love most about this software is that the leads are synced in real time to a client who needs to be quick on turnarounds. The functionality behind leads bridge is fantastic with multiple options and ways we can send out leads, whether it is via a webhook to a dashboard or directly to a client, and even the option to send to a group of receivers depending on the answers that the user selected.

There aren't many cons from my end but one thing that could be better is when you create a grabber template, the email get sent to a specific person depending on the answers given in the form, it can get difficult if you do not understand coding that much. It would be fantastic if there could be an easier solution to creating a little more difficult bridges.

Mit Google übersetzen

I always have issues with them setting up bridges...takes weeks not days only communicate in emails

Bewertet am 11.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

other then when it works its good but they have allot of issues and spotty if it will actually 50% of the time the bridges work and 50% of the time they charge you for the api and it never works.

their service is horrible never get back to you, takes days to reply weeks to make integrations and they rarely work. Wont Skype with you ever only on email Something could take 5 minutes in a Skype chats takes over emails.

Antwort von LeadsBridge

William, thanks for the review, but you know this is not the truth.

We have dozens of conversations with you saying that integrations were working fine.

We never replied to anyone after one week William and you know this.
The problem is that we continuously shared with you timelines for API integrations that takes two weeks each one to be developed, but you kept asking news after just few hours. This is just unrespectful and useless.

We did the impossible to make you happy, but at this point I guess won't be possible.

I'm sorry you are not happy with us but, I must say, this review looks just an hater review for an unknown reason after 2 years working closely together.

Mit Google übersetzen

Indispensable for Facebook Advertising both creating custom audiences and managing Lead Ads

Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As an SME without the resources of a big agency or lots of staff this has enabled me to quickly set up Facebook Lead Ads and create custom audiences without the effort and time of having to upload and download dozens of CSV files.
And it keeps the audiences regularly updated as my mailing database changes.

Effortless way I can set up new custom audiences in Facebook (and then Lookalikes and exclusion audiences) from my customer/mailing database.
Ease at which I can set up Facebook Lead Ads to collect leads and feed them automatically into my mailing database
Some products do bits of what Leadsbridge offers but it's all in one package and at a very reasonable price compared to others (Zapier for example) and it is just focused on Ad integrations rather than a Jack of all Trades.

Slightly cartoony interface, not the cleanest design - but that's aesthetic and personal.
Setup for my database was a bit clunky - never realised I needed to set up two integrations if I wanted to use different criteria - one for using lists, and a second integration for tags.
Not much else - they are responsive to suggestions, Linked in Lead ads integration has been promised soon and will be useful, Google Match audiences would be in valuable, and Stripe integration is included but could be more flexible (only two options, subscribers or non subscribers, I'd like more)
Overall what it does is great, but as ever I would like it to do more!

Mit Google übersetzen

A lifesaver for Facebook lead ads

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Until I found LeadsBridge about a year ago, I was manually downloading daily the incoming email addresses from my Facebook lead ads program and uploading them to my email service provider. A lot of drudgery and worse yet, was the untimely lag between the user response and the delivery of the lead magnet. After repeated searching for a solution, I found LeadsBridge. The process is now totally automated and I've only experienced one tiny glitch (that they caught) in a year.

Customer service has been great. Responses are prompt even though they don't have (I believe) a very large staff and are located in an Eastern European time zone. ESL has been at the most a minor issue. All in all, the program and service are great. Five Stars.

Easy to set up then you just forget about it.

None

Mit Google übersetzen

It works if you're lucky, but does not come with phone support.

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Integrations with lots of lead sources and lots of databases. it worked with my facebook ads and top producer.

No phone support. Taking hours, days or weeks to possibly solve or not solve a problems is an expensive drawback. Leadsbridge told me I would get phone support if I upgraded, but then they did not provide the phone support. There is a reason why successful organizations like Apple and Godaddy provide excellent telephone support. It saves a lot of time, money and hassle.

Hey Corey,
thanks for your review. Appreciate you tested LeadsBridge, we are super happy to understand how to improve.

Anyway, our offers are clear on our website regarding help and support. You get phone support starting from Hero plan. Despite this, we still called you Corey, and you know that "taking weeks" is not true at all.

Again, I appreciate your comment, and we always look forward to improve, but in this review is missing honesty and constructiveness.

Hope this helps you get better support next time.

A massive time saver.

Bewertet am 21.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Leads bridge has been fantastic for us. We have several clients who run multiple lead ads and i must say, it is such a tedious task going in and manually sending each lead to a client. With LeadsBridge, all you do is set it up and you're done. It has saved us so much time and clients are extremely happy with getting their leads in real time, as they come in from facebook.

The level of communication with the team and the ability to quickly answer questions has made the experience with Leads bridge seamless and would highly recommend to anyone looking to get the most out of their leads.

- easy to set up
- saves time
- great communication with the help team

Nil

Mit Google übersetzen

A disruptive new platform that can help boost lead gen efforts effortlessly

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use forms and templates. Auto fill-in forms are a great breakthrough and will help marketers break through the big wall that now exists when trying to collect Personal Data.

Pre-filled disruptive forms can be intimidating for consumers and acceptance of this technology will take some time especially in light of the Facebook revelations about use of personal data during the Presidential campaign.

Amateur hour

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 25.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very slow and clunky UI. It worked until they bait and switched me. Functionality is there, but this service is becoming useless as most CRM are building their own integrations with Facebook Lead Ads.

Dishonest. Upgraded to a higher tier of service. They took downgraded me me to a lower tier of service mid-billing cycle and never told me.

Refused to refund me the difference. Refused to cancel my account. No apologies for ripping off their customer.

Jonathan,
I'm sorry to hear that but unfortunately the only mistake we did is activating Marketer features (bridges keep working as always) while you paid half of the price for the Personal plan.
So actually you should be happy for that.

You registered an annual subscription, you received email about renew and decided to not close your account.

After 5 months you asked a refund which is not possible to have, like any other company of this World refunds are not available after so long time and cancellation is always available in your account, within one click.

Really not sure why you are doing this.

0.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

The Best Leads Platform for Facebook!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a digital agency who has been using Leads Bridge for almost a year and we absolutely love the ease of use in setting up accounts and the reliability of the delivery of leads to our clients. 5 Stars

Easy to setup

It doesn't have imagery available in the lead emails to preview the Ad when a Lead is sent out.

Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing, easy to use, must-have product; but support needs improvement.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Perfect integrations between Facebook and Salesforce. Mostly for lead ads campaigns on Facebook but they recently launched custom audience integrations as well which helps updating even offline conversions.

The software is easy to use and includes many features. Features that you always needed and wanted. Best of all, it's very very affordable.

If you encounter a problem, it takes some time for them to respond back and resolve it. They usually end up helping you, but the problem is that sometimes you need immediate support. They have a live chat that the average response time is 2h+. But as I said, they eventually respond and resolve it.

Mit Google übersetzen

I have been using Leadsbridge for several months and am very happy with their customer service.

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using leads bridge for several months and had a problem with integrating my CRM. They quickly responded to me and built a custom integration. I highly recommend them.

I wish it would integrate with some additional lead platforms that I use specifically the landing page program listings to leads which is a real estate platform.

Hey there,
thanks for the review!

Which platform you'd like to integrate? Recently LeadsBridge brought more automation tools even for landing page builders and real estate software.

ListingToLeads is one of them.

If you could send an email to support@leadsbridge.com we'll activate it for you in no time ;)

Must have for CRM Retargeting

Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I haven't used the Lead Ads Integration yet, although that is pretty self-explanatory and definetly a useful feature for those who use them. No need to manually export-import all your leads to your email marketing service.

The Custom Audience Sync is definitely what I needed and used most, I'm getting plenty leads daily and syncing them with the audiences in Facebook was a huge pain. This feature is a life saver.

Also if you don't have any experience how to properly integrate the Facebook pixel in your website, LeadsBridge has a useful and easier to use script for that.

Automatic Sync between Email Lists and Custom Audiences
Enhanced Pixel

Antwort von LeadsBridge

Thanks for your feedback Marius!

Excellent Product & Support- Enjoying Results

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

No more battles for bigger budgets and fighting for extra time to design, develop and test landing pages! Instead, I can immediately start capturing leads right from Facebook. Leadsbridge is the ace up my sleeve, for faster and more effective digital marketing. Kudos to the team for making this possible and the outstanding chat support.

1. Automatically pushes leads to CRM
2. Pushes Facebook Ad Structure Data with the Leads
3. Unlimited integration options (CRM, Email Marketing Tools, Ad Retargetting, Cloud Sharing)
4. Automatically starts capturing data, even from new campagins not integrated
5. The support team is awesome. Very patient and thorough.
6. Great non-profit discount

This service should have been available on facebook, out of the box. I just regret the time I lost, when i didn't know about leadsbridge.

Antwort von LeadsBridge

Thanks for the feedback Saad, really appreciated!

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy and simple to use, but misleading about setting up integrations

Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Automatic send to CRM, cheaper, and easy to use

Once the integration is set up, it's pretty hands-off! So super easy and quick to transfer leads from point A to B.

In setting up the integration, there was no mention within the UI about adding a custom "HTML" field for "Email Type." For over 4 months, our leads were receiving plain text emails instead of HTML versions because of this hidden feature. I only found out about this because I was reading documentation to fix another issue.

Mit Google übersetzen

Definitely the best tool for any serious Digital Marketer out there

Bewertet am 13.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Since I have started to use Facebook Lead Ads, I have been searching for services or tools that could help me in synchronising these CVS files with my email autoresponder as the manual process was just too long for me. I found Leads Bridge about two months ago, and I am euphoric with the service as it does all the job for me. It syncs all the leads with my autoresponder in real time. Very easy to set up and it has multiple Autoresponder integrations.

The effectiveness and the fact that the developers keep the software constantly updated. Great Customer Support as well

Excellent Customer Service For a Great Product

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can now connect so many different advertising and lead generation tools to my CRM without needing a custom integration.

Leads Bridge started out as a single feature tool, providing a connection between Facebook Lead Ads and your CRM. They have since expanded to be able to connect hundreds of advertising platforms and lead generating software to your CRM. Customer service is top notch and they will provide a custom integration to just about any tool you ask them to.

I have had my bridge connection break mid-campaign in the past but customer support has always been helpful on getting it reconnected.

Mit Google übersetzen

Most practical software to "bridge" from FB leads to anything and viceversa

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Works perfectly and in real time.
Works from FB to CRM's and from CRM's to FB. And they are developing more and more integrations.

As marketers we would dream to have all the integrations in one spot, Leadsbridge has a lot and is working on having more integrations.

Mit Google übersetzen

Love it, makes lead ads easy peasy lemon squeazy

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think its a really great tool. I only had one issue and that was trying to sync with business manager accounts. Very good support, guides and great functionality. Also a great email automation with lots of useful info which is a welcome change from most companies junk!

saves time and money
makes FB ads more effective
great support
not buggy

had difficulty syncing with business manager accounts

Mit Google übersetzen

LeadsBridge radically optimized our Ads Management process, highly recommended!

Bewertet am 27.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Before LeadsBridge, we had to spend hours at our agency pulling Facebook Leadgen leads data into HubSpot for our clients. LeadsBridge radically improved this process optimizing our use of time while also providing valuable insights with the reporting graphics functionality. Highly recommended.

Extremely easy to use, optimizes a major time consuming task (getting LeadsGen data from Facebook to HubSpot)

Mit Google übersetzen

Although I needed help getting my first integration going, the support was excellent.

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saving our clients time by interfacing online lead generation forms with their CRM's.

I like the number of integrations that LeadsBridge offers and the customer support is excellent. We have several other CRM's with which to integrate.

Very efficient tool

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's super quick and easy to add an account into Leadsbridge. Everything has worked as it's supposed to with no issues so far.

There's nothing I can think of that would be considered a con. The tool provides the functionality we need really well.

Mit Google übersetzen

The best of it is the technical Customer Support!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our main priority is working on our leads as soon as they have been collected in the CRM. Pixel enhacer also works like a charm, it really does the work. If you take lead generation seriously this is the tool to integrate in your digital strategy.

The price

Great Tool

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really appreciate your great product. Helps with our lead management process. Your daily emails are so informative.

Fast set up

None.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy platform to navigate. The customer service is always very helpful.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Leads Bridge user interface is very easy to navigate. The steps are quick and simple. Overall, it's very user friendly.

Mit Google übersetzen

Leadsbridge has been easy to figure out and use as a user with multiple rooftops.

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were able to capture leads directly to our CRM using social media that we would not have been able to without Leadsbridge

My CRM is not compatible with Facebook. Leadsbridge has been a wonderful tool to bridge leads and customer information to my CRM and more importantly to my salesmen, so they have knowledge on what specific vehicle the customer is inquiring on.

The mapping and the fields to become a little more user friendly if that is even a possibility, easier to select criteria, etc.