Hopper Bewertungen

Hopper

Automatisiertes Planung und Festlegungstool für Instagram

4.6/5 (45 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

A truly amazing tool that quickly became an essential part of our marketing workflow

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 28.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saving a huge amount of time managing our Instagram accounts, Increasing the quality of our social media marketing.

It's very quick to upload and schedule lots of content. We upload a month in advance and then add other posts and comments as needed. It takes us about 30 minutes to create and schedule a month of regular posts.

The newer features to view and plan your feed have been brilliant to help increase the overall look and feel of our Instagram accounts.

There are 3 of us the use the tool and all share one login. Together we manage 5 Instagram accounts via Hopper HQ.
It would be good to have the ability to login separately and maange different accounts. Only a minor point but would be a nice addition.

Extremely useful!

Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Thoroughly happy with Hopper HQ and will not be using any other product or service from any competitor.

Extremely easy to use!

The ability to set it and forget it makes life much easier when building an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account.

Customer support is easily accessible and they are all very friendly.

Hopper HQ even asks customers to recommend additional features that they would like to see in the future.

Strongly recommend Hopper HQ!

I've asked if Hopper HQ can add the ability to add location to the posts so that it's possible to tag a location.

They explained that they have received that request from others and are definitely aware that customers would love to have that feature.

Mit Google übersetzen

I use it daily with multiple client Instagram accounts, including my own personal account.

Bewertet am 30.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Biggest benefit is time saving and the ability to schedule posts in advance. Also ease of use (instead of posting from your phone) and ability to scale out and manage multiple accounts.

Hopper HQ is very easy to use and a huge time-saver, allowing me to schedule weeks worth of posts in just minutes. The preview mode is great to assist with the aesthetics of your profile. Having access to your history of posts AND the ability to "re-schedule" a post is VERY helpful. It's invaluable to have the ability to type in your caption (with emoji's) AND at the same time post a first comment (usually for hashtags). However my favorite feature is the image editing that utilizes Adobe Creative Cloud tools and features, which makes for editing your images easy and professional. This software provides far more value than what you're paying for!

The things I like least about this software are a couple of needed features, that I think would complete this software:
1) I'm unable to post a multi-image slide show type post to Instagram. Currently only one image per post is supported.
2) I'm unable tag my Instagram post to also post to my Facebook business/fan page when it posts to Instagram.

Mit Google übersetzen

Always fast with their response and easy to work with!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 29.12.2017

Peace of mind.

I find Hopper to have a functionality and ease of use that I've not had before. When we have had issues with the software, customer service has always been top notch!

I can't wait for other nuances to be added to this software that will emulate IG further by adding the ability to tag people within the photos posted or to be able to load photos as a slideshow. These are minor, just little things that we still do natively, but I know will make a difference when added.

The Best App for Scheduling and Managing Post

Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This has changed my day-to-day posting, especially with Instagram. There has not been another app that is as easy to use as Hopper HQ and that actually posts for you once you've scheduled everything. This has made my lift so much easier as a creative and marketing director.

I like that the software actually posts scheduled content instead of just sending you a push notification. GAME CHANGER!

I also like that I can schedule Facebook and Instagram posts simultaneously with ease.

SO HAPPY with the gallery post integration!

I don't like the editing part and the fact that I can't do a filter over videos like you can in Instagram.

Mit Google übersetzen

It's very helpful for me, totally helps me manage the feed without it taking up too much of my day.

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This this was already covered in the first round of questions....

Easy to use for the most part, does what I need it to do with a minimum amount of fuss or time spent.

I am not not wild about the time/date setting, which is a new change I know. But it is really much easier to just write in a time and switch the date if need be. Also, I'd like to be able drag and drop the photos into an order and just set an interval when doing multiple posts, like "every 75 minutes post the next photo" and forget about picking times all together. A notepad for storing hashtags and IG handles would also be helpful.

Mit Google übersetzen

Fantastic tool for my Instagram posts!

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

To manage and schedule my posts on Instagram! Great experience!

It's a great marketing tool for planning and managing posts for Instagram. I use it for promoting posts, scheduling the time and date for multiple pictures. I love the friendly environment and the available tools for cropping, layout and customizing the future posts. Every blogger and photographer needs this tool for boosting their performance!

The video tools and formats supporting video need improvement because Instagram reduces occasionally the quality of the video posts for better downloading speeds and performance. If you need to upload and manage video posts, make sure that you export and edit your video in the right format and size, so it's faster and easier for this software and Instagram to upload it in the best possible quality! Overall the software works fine and I am happy with it!

Instagram Marketing Life-saver

Bewertet am 4.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hopper HQ lets you upload & schedule content for Instagram automatically from your desktop, and it does this in a way that is compliant with Instagram's terms. It's become an invaluable tool for my Instagram business and has given me so much more time to spend with my family. It's the only one out there that frees you from a mobile device!

A very minor one - the current analytics are really cool but I would love to track engagement on my posts from the Hopper HQ platform.

Hooper HG

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

1. Very easy to use. we tried multiple social media posting platforms and Hooper HQ was the quickest and easiest to start using.

2. Ability to batch upload and schedule large amounts of posts very quickly. No other software we used was this efficient.

3. Supports Video content.

4. Supports Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Currently Hooper HQ doesn't support Linkdin so I am forced to use inferior software to post to this site.

Hopper HQ review

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love it! I would love to be able to add some more account - maybe up to 10?

It's so easy to use. User friendly and easy to understand - something I haven't found in other 3rd party scheduling tools.

I don't use the FB feature much due to boosting ads in advance through business manager - I like to schedule ahead and schedule the post boosts - can't do this through Hopper (the ads) and Ads manager doesn't pick up on the posts

Mit Google übersetzen

THE solution for Instagram-focused marketing.

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

Fantastic timely support.
We are picky and particular when selecting 'apps' and 'tools' to include as part of our preferred stack; I'm sure we annoyed the Hopper folks a bit with all of our questions, but they didnt flinch. We kept getting timely polite responses, and solutions.

The focus on Instagram and the 'Teams' feature; priceless for our agency.
The platform devotes itself to 'Instagram first' and makes visualizing what your posts would look like both standalone as well as in your 'grid' accurate. The ability to place hashtags in the 'first comments' on the scheduling end is an easily overlooked but nice feature as well! Finally, as Hopper continues to add features it continues to stay 'Instagram First' in its focus.

Only the wait time for 'Teams'; we came on when we saw this was a 'future release' and could barely wait. It's now up and running and has been a fantastic beta-test w/our premium client group.

Hopper for the WIN!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hopper truly helps me stay focused on what's important for my business which is my creativity. I no longer need to spend precious time posting to social media, Hopper does it for me!

This software makes social media less time consuming and more enjoyable. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend their days trying to post, but instead would like to spend their days working hard for their business.

There are a few features on Hopper I wish existed, but they are very quick about development and i've been pleased with their progress and growth.

Excellent!

Bewertet am 7.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

BENEFITS:

- Multiple accounts
- Hopper works on both desktop and mobile
- Forget `reminders to post. Hopper HQ posts to Instagram for you.
- All your scheduled posts in one place. Drag and drop to reorder.
- Easily view and plan your posts by week or month (essential for campaigns and specific events!)
- Emoji tool!!!!
- `Phone preview to see how it looks on your phone
- Bulk upload and syncs with Dropbox, GoogleDrive e.t.c

Running multiple influencer campaigns through my agency Home - Vizified is tricky but now HopperHq has come to our rescue. The tool has successfully helped grow and scale your influencer accounts through easy and effective planning, scheduling and creative tools.

Our team loves HopperHq and the multiple tools that make Instagram marketing a breeze.

Sometimes Hopper can be a bit slow to load and an integrated analytics software would be useful to find out the best times to post e.t.c

Mit Google übersetzen

Hopper saves me so much time!!

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been amazing. The team is so helpful. As a small business owner/operator I have a lot on my plate. Marketing is not my favorite part but so necessary, Hopper HQ takes some pressure off and helps me stay organized with my social media.

I can set up a month or more worth of posts for Facebook and Instagram. It saves me so much time and then I don't need to think about it for another month!

I wish I could upload multiple photos per post. But I'm sure that's coming. They are always adding new features and improving on the current ones.

Almost Perfect

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

It saves me time.

That you can schedule IG posts in advance.

The cropping process to get your picture to fit within IG restrictions is erratic. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Antwort von Hopper HQ

Thanks for your review Eric!

We recently fixed the bug with the cropping tool - please get in touch with support if you still have any issues :).

Best wishes,

The Hopper HQ team

Mit Google übersetzen

Great for finding hashtags and planning posts in advance

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love that when I type a hashtag, I can see how many times it has been used, and can see similar tags too. I also love the posting calendar.

I don't have anything I don't like about it.

Time saver!!

Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a restaurant owner I often don’t have time to manage post on a daily basis, hopper allows me to manage a weeks worth of posting in a very short time. I am so much more efficient since finding Hopper.

My favourite aspect of the software is being able to see my grid and plan in advance all my post for the upcoming week. Also being able to see the views each post has generated just by scrolling over the images in the grid planner.

Modifying the pictures, I usually do it before hand as it’s not very clear how my post will look when I send it out.

Save time

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a time saver, being able to schedule posts in advance for multiple platforms is fantastic. There are a few options I wish it had but generally speaking I’m pretty happy with it and have recommended it to many already.

Ease of use and time saving being able to plan out social media posts in advance using one platform

Can’t post a location. Can’t do multiple images for one post like you can if you post sorect thru Instagram. Wish the editing features were more like Instagram.

Antwort von Hopper HQ

Hi Lindsey,

Thanks for the review! You are able to share multiple images in a single post - check out our help page here: https://help.hopperhq.com/features/can-i-schedule-carousel-posts-on-hopper-hq

We are also releasing an update soon in which you will be able to tag locations :).

If you have any more questions, just contact support and we'll be very happy to help.

Best wishes,

Hopper HQ

Underused

Bewertet am 7.3.2019

Highly recommended!

I honestly don't know why more people don't use Hopper HQ. Their Instagram marketing tools are by far the best. You can schedule gallery posts and video posts without needing to use any type of reminders. That is the #1 benefit of Hopper HQ.

I just wish you could connect a LinkedIn business page to Hopper HQ. That is the most disappointing aspect of the software.

Mit Google übersetzen

Put a productive grip on frequent posting

Bewertet am 19.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Huge time saver and no need to compile images and copy two times, Hopper HQ post on your behalf!

I absolutely love having the ability to plan out a desired photo /video, picking a specific post time, and watch Hopper HQ do the rest of the work!

Some small kinks need to be work out with video publishing, but the team is attentive and constantly growing. As a customer I can appreciate that!

Mit Google übersetzen

Picked up the basics in ten minutes, very easy to use and best of all it saves a huge amount of time

Bewertet am 3.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy user interface, the preview mode is visually great to work out your overall aesthetics not only for yourself but also for the clients you may be working for. Saves a lot of precious time which in the end is very important.

One feature that would be great to have is automatic recognition of other instagram users your frequently tag: @johndoe

Mit Google übersetzen

Made my life a lot easier

Bewertet am 9.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I would recommend Hopper HQ to anyone that wants to make life easier on social networks. it saves me hours of time a month.

its quite simple work out how long you send organizing and posting on the social networks then divide it by the monthly fee.... it works out peanuts!

Its simplicity of use it took me no time at all to get my head round it and support.

the UI is a bit outdated, and confusing.

Mit Google übersetzen

workes fine for my account

Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Editing photo's - being able to schedule a lot of posts at the same time - preview modus is top as well

Not able to post-multiply pictures in one post. That is all that I'm missing nor really.

Game Changer

Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Love the easy to use, functionality of this product. Saves me so much time, and allows me to keep on top of posting across my multiple businesses.

The only function I would love added would be also to be able to tag people from this platform, rather than just write them in the comments.

Fantastic

Bewertet am 5.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hopper saves me so much time and effort! I can easily schedule my posts and not have to worry about uploading them!

Hopper is a very fast, reliable software that i love to use. Despite i have not used Hopper very long, i am very confident in using hopper and have no problem understanding how to use it.