Hopper Bewertungen

Hopper

Automatisiertes Planung und Festlegungstool für Instagram

4.5/5 (25 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

A truly amazing tool that quickly became an essential part of our marketing workflow

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 28.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saving a huge amount of time managing our Instagram accounts, Increasing the quality of our social media marketing.

It's very quick to upload and schedule lots of content. We upload a month in advance and then add other posts and comments as needed. It takes us about 30 minutes to create and schedule a month of regular posts.

The newer features to view and plan your feed have been brilliant to help increase the overall look and feel of our Instagram accounts.

There are 3 of us the use the tool and all share one login. Together we manage 5 Instagram accounts via Hopper HQ.
It would be good to have the ability to login separately and maange different accounts. Only a minor point but would be a nice addition.

Mit Google übersetzen

I use it daily with multiple client Instagram accounts, including my own personal account.

Bewertet am 30.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Biggest benefit is time saving and the ability to schedule posts in advance. Also ease of use (instead of posting from your phone) and ability to scale out and manage multiple accounts.

Hopper HQ is very easy to use and a huge time-saver, allowing me to schedule weeks worth of posts in just minutes. The preview mode is great to assist with the aesthetics of your profile. Having access to your history of posts AND the ability to "re-schedule" a post is VERY helpful. It's invaluable to have the ability to type in your caption (with emoji's) AND at the same time post a first comment (usually for hashtags). However my favorite feature is the image editing that utilizes Adobe Creative Cloud tools and features, which makes for editing your images easy and professional. This software provides far more value than what you're paying for!

The things I like least about this software are a couple of needed features, that I think would complete this software:
1) I'm unable to post a multi-image slide show type post to Instagram. Currently only one image per post is supported.
2) I'm unable tag my Instagram post to also post to my Facebook business/fan page when it posts to Instagram.

Mit Google übersetzen

Always fast with their response and easy to work with!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 29.12.2017

Peace of mind.

I find Hopper to have a functionality and ease of use that I've not had before. When we have had issues with the software, customer service has always been top notch!

I can't wait for other nuances to be added to this software that will emulate IG further by adding the ability to tag people within the photos posted or to be able to load photos as a slideshow. These are minor, just little things that we still do natively, but I know will make a difference when added.

Mit Google übersetzen

It's very helpful for me, totally helps me manage the feed without it taking up too much of my day.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This this was already covered in the first round of questions....

Easy to use for the most part, does what I need it to do with a minimum amount of fuss or time spent.

I am not not wild about the time/date setting, which is a new change I know. But it is really much easier to just write in a time and switch the date if need be. Also, I'd like to be able drag and drop the photos into an order and just set an interval when doing multiple posts, like "every 75 minutes post the next photo" and forget about picking times all together. A notepad for storing hashtags and IG handles would also be helpful.

Mit Google übersetzen

Fantastic tool for my Instagram posts!

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

To manage and schedule my posts on Instagram! Great experience!

It's a great marketing tool for planning and managing posts for Instagram. I use it for promoting posts, scheduling the time and date for multiple pictures. I love the friendly environment and the available tools for cropping, layout and customizing the future posts. Every blogger and photographer needs this tool for boosting their performance!

The video tools and formats supporting video need improvement because Instagram reduces occasionally the quality of the video posts for better downloading speeds and performance. If you need to upload and manage video posts, make sure that you export and edit your video in the right format and size, so it's faster and easier for this software and Instagram to upload it in the best possible quality! Overall the software works fine and I am happy with it!

Instagram Marketing Life-saver

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 4.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hopper HQ lets you upload & schedule content for Instagram automatically from your desktop, and it does this in a way that is compliant with Instagram's terms. It's become an invaluable tool for my Instagram business and has given me so much more time to spend with my family. It's the only one out there that frees you from a mobile device!

A very minor one - the current analytics are really cool but I would love to track engagement on my posts from the Hopper HQ platform.

Mit Google übersetzen

THE solution for Instagram-focused marketing.

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

Fantastic timely support.
We are picky and particular when selecting 'apps' and 'tools' to include as part of our preferred stack; I'm sure we annoyed the Hopper folks a bit with all of our questions, but they didnt flinch. We kept getting timely polite responses, and solutions.

The focus on Instagram and the 'Teams' feature; priceless for our agency.
The platform devotes itself to 'Instagram first' and makes visualizing what your posts would look like both standalone as well as in your 'grid' accurate. The ability to place hashtags in the 'first comments' on the scheduling end is an easily overlooked but nice feature as well! Finally, as Hopper continues to add features it continues to stay 'Instagram First' in its focus.

Only the wait time for 'Teams'; we came on when we saw this was a 'future release' and could barely wait. It's now up and running and has been a fantastic beta-test w/our premium client group.

Excellent!

Bewertet am 7.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

BENEFITS:

- Multiple accounts
- Hopper works on both desktop and mobile
- Forget `reminders to post. Hopper HQ posts to Instagram for you.
- All your scheduled posts in one place. Drag and drop to reorder.
- Easily view and plan your posts by week or month (essential for campaigns and specific events!)
- Emoji tool!!!!
- `Phone preview to see how it looks on your phone
- Bulk upload and syncs with Dropbox, GoogleDrive e.t.c

Running multiple influencer campaigns through my agency Home - Vizified is tricky but now HopperHq has come to our rescue. The tool has successfully helped grow and scale your influencer accounts through easy and effective planning, scheduling and creative tools.

Our team loves HopperHq and the multiple tools that make Instagram marketing a breeze.

Sometimes Hopper can be a bit slow to load and an integrated analytics software would be useful to find out the best times to post e.t.c

Mit Google übersetzen

Hopper saves me so much time!!

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been amazing. The team is so helpful. As a small business owner/operator I have a lot on my plate. Marketing is not my favorite part but so necessary, Hopper HQ takes some pressure off and helps me stay organized with my social media.

I can set up a month or more worth of posts for Facebook and Instagram. It saves me so much time and then I don't need to think about it for another month!

I wish I could upload multiple photos per post. But I'm sure that's coming. They are always adding new features and improving on the current ones.

Mit Google übersetzen

Put a productive grip on frequent posting

Bewertet am 19.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Huge time saver and no need to compile images and copy two times, Hopper HQ post on your behalf!

I absolutely love having the ability to plan out a desired photo /video, picking a specific post time, and watch Hopper HQ do the rest of the work!

Some small kinks need to be work out with video publishing, but the team is attentive and constantly growing. As a customer I can appreciate that!

Mit Google übersetzen

Picked up the basics in ten minutes, very easy to use and best of all it saves a huge amount of time

Bewertet am 3.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy user interface, the preview mode is visually great to work out your overall aesthetics not only for yourself but also for the clients you may be working for. Saves a lot of precious time which in the end is very important.

One feature that would be great to have is automatic recognition of other instagram users your frequently tag: @johndoe

Mit Google übersetzen

workes fine for my account

Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Editing photo's - being able to schedule a lot of posts at the same time - preview modus is top as well

Not able to post-multiply pictures in one post. That is all that I'm missing nor really.

Fantastic

Bewertet am 5.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hopper saves me so much time and effort! I can easily schedule my posts and not have to worry about uploading them!

Hopper is a very fast, reliable software that i love to use. Despite i have not used Hopper very long, i am very confident in using hopper and have no problem understanding how to use it.

Hopper customer service is AWFUL - would recommend NOT USING

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 18.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It allows you to post to Instagram without logging in. It allows you to pre-post instagram photos but not videos or stories.

Customer service is awful - they overcharge and they do NOT let you cancel. I never use hopper and they tried to charge me for an annual subscription the very day that I didn't cancel, and they wouldn't refund me - The customer service is NOT good- I would not recommend using this service, use one of their competitors that have better service.

Mit Google übersetzen

Have been using this software for several months at this point

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have enjoyed having someone else managing our social media platforms. Big Time saver and overall the quality had been great!

The only complaint I have at this point is that we had hope to see our numbers increase more at this point.

Mit Google übersetzen

Prompt responses on chat, a bit slower and less efficient via email.

Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy and fast to use, rarely fails. Points for letting you upload gifs and videos as well. Nice layout too.

A bit of a nag to set up on the accounts that are often used manually as it tends to log and lock out of the accounts.

Mit Google übersetzen

I had trouble enabling the autopost feature, however it was promptly sorted out (over the weekend).

Bewertet am 18.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time - a currency that you'll never get back.

The customer service is incredible! I love the easy interface and functionality. I can already see how Hopper HQ is going to change my life and my newly launched business.

Mit Google übersetzen

Does exactly what I need to do for my Instagram feed

Bewertet am 30.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Attractive and easy to use interface, reliable and packed with useful features to help me manage my feed. It does what I need it to and no more. Can't recommend it enough, it's saving me a lot of time.

Mit Google übersetzen

Solved an age old problem for me... Instagram scheduling!

Bewertet am 19.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saved a bunch of time and effort, by scheduling Instagram posts 2 months in to the future!

The simple fact that I can very easily schedule Instagram posts, bulk upload images and descriptions and monitor the results.

Mit Google übersetzen

Has been a very simple and intuitive experience that has made my business more efficient.

Bewertet am 19.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has allowed me to streamline my process for scheduling social media posts for multiple businesses, saving me time and alleviating the stress and annoyance of daily posting.

That it actually posts on Instagram for me, no notifications or alerts, allowing me to post at the recommended times without having pull out my phone throughout the day.

It has a somewhat pricey monthly fee and doesn't integrate some of the Instagram app features like swipeable for panaroma photos and such, so I still upload those manually. But if your just trying to post a picture or a video, works well.

Hopper HQ review

Bewertet am 17.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use this for instagram posts. Since I don't have a smart phone it works for what I want to do. Ease of use and good customer service that uses your name when chatting. I like that.

Mit Google übersetzen

Not worth. It kept failing my scheduled posts.

Bewertet am 27.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The customer service is great but because my posts kept failing it winded up being a waste of time. I had to be talking to customer service every time.

Fails posts. Doesn't schedule videos. Doesn't accept photos that are "too tall" while when you post manually on Instagram it's not a problem.

Just ok

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The only nice part about this software is the ability to post to instagram. That's pretty much all positive.

You can't automatically post- it sends a message when it's time to post and you post yourself. Photo cropping is all wrong. It is hard to verify accounts.

Mit Google übersetzen

I love this tool! It's so helpful and extremely easy to use. The team are great too!

Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Posting to Instagram for me. Makes life so much easier and free up time to spend on other parts of my business

Had minor issues scheduling a couple of posts as my account took a while getting verified, however, the team was on to it pretty quickly!

Mit Google übersetzen

Such an easy way to organize social media

Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is really great since not all platforms allow scheduling and it keeps everything very organized

There are some features that aren't in this software that the platforms do so I need to still use the social media platforms also