WhenToWork Bewertungen

Shannan G.

Your schedule solution

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a manager..whentowork has been a great solutuon. I used this at prior companies and brought it on board at my latest institution. Staff find it easy to use. Schedules can be covered with one click! Memo boards stop staff from taking the memo off your bulletin board ..ensures all see it...love this product

Easy to use...alot of tracking options, great for multiple shift times and duties. Great way to communicate with staff regularly

Can be a little slow to update once you get to know the program and are able to use it well.

Kylie M.

Love this!

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really believe our company has benefited from this website. It is very helpful to both management, and the staff we schedule.

This website is amazing if you have to manage the schedules of a lot of people at once. I love how customizable it is and that you can make and save staffing templates. It also always you to email your staff directly from the site. When a schedule is published, all staff on that given schedule will receive an email with what they are working, and it even allows the staff to trade shifts amongst others that are authorized for the position so there is much less confusion later. This website has made scheduling so much easier.

If you go to assign someone to a shift position you don't have them trained on the system allows you to do it, but gives a pop up that says "___ has been authorized for the position ___". this pop up can be easy to miss if you aren't paying close attention. I wish there was a to see a date list for when you authorized positions. Also, there is a feature where you can delete all shifts with a given position title which is very helpful, but I wish it would allow you to bulk delete some shifts without deleting all of them.

Kody D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy and well worth the price

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Less time required to schedule.
No time required to approve trades.
Great varied views to look at and evaluate the schedule.

The pricing structure is very friendly and very affordable for businesses. For teams that have at least 20 employees and are shift based and have trades, this tool is a dream come true. Managers do not need to approve trades as long as they fit within adjustable boundaries per employee (shifts per day, hours per day, days per week, hours per week). Multiple locations with shared shifts as well as multiple entirely separate locations are supported for easy expansion and better pricing options. The mobile app is very functional and particularly useful for the employees. Less so for managers, but still has its benefits. Auto-schedule capabilities saved me hundreds of hours throughout the year. Employee availability and time preferences are brilliant and the auto-scheduler does a fabulous job keeping things even across the board (or weighted if you prefer to schedule by seniority, etc.)

I wish I could copy a week and say "this is their schedule until the following end date", but I am required to go to each individual week and paste the copied schedule. Still FAR better than the previous 3 scheduling tools we tried in our organization.

Neal D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Looking at your schedule has never been easier

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to check my work schedule. I can even log into the phone fine. Always available never crashed. Can't really complain about this product honestly.

One great thing about this product is that it shows you when you are working next. Whenever I forget my hours I just log into whentowork and check my hours. There is also an option enabled so that you can just see your own hours or everyone else's hours. Since I work part time this tool is great and I am so grateful it exists.

I also like how you can import it to your calendar if you have one anywhere else.

The calendar view is great!

Nothing really to complain about this software really. There are a lot of other options on this website like contact manager, request time off,...I don't use any of that functionality because of our companies protocols. Adds a bit of clutter to overall design.

WhenToWork Scheduling Software

Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I am happy with W2W. I would recommend to others because it is so easy to use.

All of our student staff (approx. 120) use WhenToWork to schedule, set preferences, trade shifts, and request time off. What I like most is the ease of use. Our staff are quick to pick up how it works. The preferences portion of W2W is most important to our operation. The students will simply block areas they are unable to work and show areas in green that they are unable to work. This helps the pro staff avoid scheduling conflicts.

WhenToWork has not changed much over the past few years, although it may not have to. What I like least about the software is that it does not have a timeclock function. A simple clock in/out function would help the pro staff compare when the staff were scheduled to work and when they actually worked.

Carlos H.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Allowing everyone to visibly see all those who or scheduled on duty. We have many different levels of employees and allows us to see each employees titles at one time. This also has allowed us to assign task when other groups are need for support because we can see who is scheduled to work.

What I like best about WhenToWork is that all my employees and can see their schedules and the schedules of their coworkers. This lets them know and to be able to plan their day due to who is scheduled, has time off for the day. What I also really like about WhenToWork is that we 10 different sections schedules that employees fall under and you can see the group you need at one time which makes it nice. Instead of seeing all fifty plus employees I can just see just the employees that I supervise. If I need to another group I can do that too.

The main thing that I dislike about WhenToWork is imputing schedules for long periods of time are not easy enough. If you do not have full access you can only put in the person schedule week by week. The person that has full access can put in a persons schedule for months at a time. That would be nice access to have for those that do not have full access.

Peter G.

Essential to The Busy Workplace

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I must say that the ease of use of this software and the mobility that it allows one to have is incredible. To be able to create an entire schedule for the staff at the office and the ability for them to review and approve their schedules remotely from their smartphones make this scheduling software a must for any workplace environment that requires people to be on the move constantly. Staff can also request time off, check compensation time balances and also send messages to each other in order to get shifts covered.

The only thing that I can say that I do not like about this software of ease of use when replacing someone on a shift. It can be a little confusing so you do have to pay extra attention to making sure someone is placed in the correct category.

Amanda L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best scheduling software out there!

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used When to Work for about 6 years. It started just online, but now that there is an app, it makes like EASY!

This software is so easy to use! It is the best thing that has happened to scheduling. All I do, is download the app to my phone and I can see my schedule and who is also working. Working for a company with 3 hotels, this makes communication easy. You can send a message to anyone on your team so you don't have to give your phone number out to everyone. Your boss can also post a message to everyone to see too. Now there is no excuse for someone to say "Oh I didn't know I had to work" because it is literally on your phone that you look at everyday!

There really isn't anything that I don't like about When to Work. I think it's great!

Taylor C.

Outstanding Product That Saves You Time

Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When to Work has saved me so much time and effort for scheduling hundreds of employees. And a lot of its components allows the employee to take care of items which allows me to focus on other tasks. I cannot imagine doing my job and supervising all the staff I do without When to Work.

I really enjoy how this software allows employees to trade shifts, post on trade boards, and put in time off requests. This saves a lot of time sorting through emails and changing shifts myself. I am able to approve or deny requests and email specific employees, work groups or all the employees.

My only negative for this program is that the messaging component does not allow me to edit text. This would allow me to be more clear in emails and bold specific information.

Mit Google übersetzen

As an employee whose boss uses this app, W2W solves so many issues with freelance work.

Bewertet am 16.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Because I can respond to my boss announcements, I can get more hours. Anything that helps me get more work is a HUGE plus.

This app may not be pretty, but it is pretty useful. I have automatic notifications turned on as well as push notifications on my email. I get notifications from W2W FASTER than I do with my email notifications. This allows me to respond to emails quicker and get more hours as a freelancer.

I love that I can respond to alerts in-app, instead of loading up my email, which sometimes takes awhile. In my line of work, whoever responds first gets the hours. Having this app vastly increases my response time, and in turn, has increased the number of hours I work. This alone makes the app worth it.

As I said before, it's just not visually appealing. It looks like something that was made in the early 2000s. Since I'm only on the user side, not an admin, there might be options to make it look better, but I somehow doubt it.

While the main functions of the app are super easy to use, the navigation can be a little confusing.

Given that my job involves a lot of highly confidential information, this app should log me out regularly. Unfortunately, I'm always immediately logged in. With this sensitive information being right there on my phone, it is imperative that I log out. The only way I have even found a way to do so is by removing my profile from the dashboard. But doing this removes my personalized settings as well, rendering it completely useless.

What I would like to see is an option where my username is saved, but my password is not. The password could even be a customizable number that is separate from my account password for easy access.

7.0/10

Great value, limited capabilities

Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For the WhentoWork price point, there is little better. It serves all the most basic scheduling capabilities at a price point I have yet to see elsewhere on the market. I can generate decent reports and overall gets the job done.

There are many features I would like to see that I know I will never because of the current price point which I understand. Some include:

Templates for New Employee's shift Eligibility. I have to check each box an employee is eligible for EVERY single time I onboard. This increases the probability of human error substantial.

No csv import for schedule. We used an alternative scheduling software because the abilities of WhenToWork were limited. However we had to manually input them into WhenToWork because they lack any mass-import system.

Sarah B.

Best Software that I have ever bought

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using When2Work for 4 years now. Prior to that, we used excel spreadsheets. This product has greatly decreased the time it takes to produce a schedule, and the headache of distributing the schedule to all employees. This product put the responsibility of scheduling on the employee, not the manager. I sincerely mean it when I say this product has increased my productivity and decreased my frustration. My employees love it as well. They can swap shifts, put in time off requests and message each other.

Price,
Easy of use
Functionality

The messages that you send to your employees do not automatically save, instead they disappear after 1 month.

Chelsea W.

Amazing scheduling service

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I schedule 50 staff in 4 different departments mostly high school students. This relives all of the scheduling pressure off of me. It forces them to be responsible and reliable. I no longer spend hours doing schedules or filling in for people who forgot shifts. Love love love this program! Oh! And their customer service is quick and helpful!

It is so easy to use for both me and my staff! The app is user friendly and it is simple with little room for error. It saves me so much time scheduling my staff in 4 different departments.

My only complaint is I can’t get a push notification on my app. I have to login to see the alert.

Chris H.

WhentoWork Review

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fantastic. There are a few functions that I would love for whentowork to add. Barring those things, there is not a better software out there.

When to Work has made my nurse and cna scheduling extremely simple. Scheduling was done on an excel spreadsheet nightmare when I first came to the company. It has since been cleaned up, partially because of whentowork.

I have met with a few other companies. There are certain features that are somewhat lacking from Whentowork. An example of one is the ability to have manager status approve or deny overtime. On-shift gives the ability to force the manager to approve the shift pickup if they are going into overtime. This helps me be aware of who is going into overtime and who is not.

Michael B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Use this for staff scheduling and organizational flow.

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our scheduling would suffer greatly without this software. I like the mobility benefits that allow for use on a hand held device.

This software is very simple to use and efficient. I find that it easy to search for staff member by name, position, or telephone number. It is also very easy to export lists for email and other communications.

I think that when a shift has been "picked up" pending approval it should let others know that there are already a bid to pick it up, often there are five to six people trying to pick up the same shift when one is on the trade board.

Chris G.

Works for scheduling

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It works good for basic scheduling and remote viewing and allows people to bid on shifts that are open.

I can see my schedule remotely. It lets me know where to be and when. i also know who I will be working with and who will be working at other locations.

It doesn't let me easily see openings so I can pick up time where I want to. I shows openings but not necessarily where they are. I don't want to take a shift if its too far away or with someone I don't mesh with and I have to "do the math" to figure out where its and who with.

6.0/10
Daniel A.
Mit Google übersetzen

When to Work solve a unique problem for us.

Bewertet am 15.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is a good product that helped us schedule our casual staff.

Web base so it accessible from any internet connected device.
Saas solution so no maintenance of the software needed.
Very versatile and configurable to adjust to and schedule cycle.
Support is better than most.

Being a Saas web app it depends on the internet so if your internet is slow or down you cant use the app.
Has some limitations compared to other software.

Brittani D.

LOVE

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall it can be a bit confusing but being an admin for past companies in whentowork I have defintely fell in love with it. I do wish that it wasn't as expensive as I cant afford it in my facility.

When to work is my favourite scheduling software. It has many options to fit all the needs

Sometimes it has too many things and it's hard to understand what some features do and that they even exist

Alissa J.

Great tool for scheduling

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's been pretty great so far. I really cannot complain.

I love how easy it is to use and how useful it is overall. It sends reminders too, which is super helpful.

It's great, but I do not like the mobile version of WhenToWork. There have been times where I have needed to update my availability on the go, through my phone, and couldn't.

Corrie G.

Great Software

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love that I can check and manage my schedule from my smartphone. This is especially convenient because I don't have to make sure to write my schedule down before I leave work and it will be updated in my phone at any time.

It randomly signs me out frequently and it's a bit annoying to have to log back in.

Robby E.
Mit Google übersetzen

When To Work is the best scheduling program for the money

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This program makes schedule departments easy. I can easily assign employees based on position, location (Categories), seniority, or other factors. It has changed the way we do scheduling.

It would be nice if you could incorporate the messaging aspect of the program into Slack or even emails for outlook.

Mit Google übersetzen

This is a wonderful tool for employee scheduling!

Bewertet am 6.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using this for years now and it is an invaluable tool. The employees are able to log in themselves to view schedules, request time off, send messages, etc. It has saved us countless hours of work and paper!

There really is not anything negative to be said about this software

David L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easily set-up and easy for my staff to figure out. Very intuitive.

Bewertet am 18.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The different modes and the interface. The ease of setup and the ability for my staff to request time off that alerts me when I try to schedule someone when I have approved time off.

More import/export functions would be nice and the ability to merge between accounts. The mobile site could be better.

Mit Google übersetzen

WhenToWork works, but isn't visually ideal

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used WhenToWork while working in retail as an employee, so my experience with the product comes primarily from being a user, rather than a scheduling manager. I appreciated the ability to login from anywhere to see upcoming shifts - there's no reason why anyone should lack the ability to check their schedule online today. I also like the automatic notification to email whenever a new schedule is posted.

Much like any employee scheduling platform, it is only as successful as the individuals managing it. I found the tradeboard feature to be clunky and usually did not solve the problem of employees needing to trade shifts. Additionally, it was difficult to determine how to trade shifts when that needed to happen - would a manager need to provide approval or not?

Kathy L.

Employee Friendly

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The phone app for this program is great. It has all the tools I need to check my schedule, submit time off requests, and send messages to my managers.

Getting set up on the program is a bit confusing. Linking multiple accounts isn't as straightforward as I'd like.