TravelPerk

TravelPerk

Buchungs- und Managementplattform für Geschäftsreisen.

4.6/5 (48 Bewertungen)
Mandi R.
Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

A Travel Coordinator's best friend

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A super easy answer to quick business travel arrangements. TravelPerk have provided a very personal service to our business and for that we are very grateful - they really have become partners and that aligns them far more with the more traditional corporate travel agent without the heavy price tag.
We book a lot of very difficult travel itineraries and TravelPerk is always happy to step in and put in the grunt work which saves me a huge amount of time.
Customer service is very accessible and very good and when I am away from the office they are always happy to pick up my travel bookings on behalf of my colleagues, which is way beyond the call of duty.
Their offices are filled with very enthusiastic staff who are clearly happy to work in such a fab environment.

Our business has been utilising TravelPerk for well over a year now. From the very start they bent over backwards to ensure that we had the support and assistance we needed. The software is super easy to use, my favourite part is that the price on the front end matches what you pay at check out - many of these platforms are misleading with their prices which is frustrating for a busy Office Manager.
Easy to set up new people, cost centres, policies and to monitor travel spend.

I do wish we could earn rewards on hotels.
A more extensive mobile app would be very useful.

Emilie G.
Translate to Deutsch

Overall great tool ; yet some improvements to make

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 26.4.2018

It's very easy to use.
It's 100% free and fills its promises.
Flight and hotel rates are aligned with those you could find on google, except it's all in one place (no need to scroll flight company + hotels.com, + ...)
It's possible to either have your company charged monthly, no charge for the traveler (very relevant to Europeans)
It's also possible to have your travelers pay with their credit card if that's their favorite choice (very relevant to Americans).
As a European-American company, this is precious.
Also, invoices are always crystal clear, no secret fees, no tons of extra little money invoices for whatever. It's all gathered under the trip ID (fees, refunds) and very easy to figure out. My accountant approves.
Yet a pro (that has a Con side): all prices are the lowest available. This is great as I am totally relaxed about finding the best available rates for every request.

- No trains on the tool. Europeans books a lot of trains.
- Approval workflow wasn't satisfying and lead us to purchase a different tool just for approval workflows.
- It's always the "lowcost/low service" rate, which means no luggages, no flex, no modification, and when travelling business, that's an issue (because business travelers need flexibility at some level.) If I want the "semi-flex" rate, which in most flight companies will allow the ticket to be modified with a reasonable fee, I have to ask offline : send a mail, request the ticket, wait for answer, discuss my choice, confirm ; and then only will it be booked. When trying to book a flight, every minute counts, so this is HUGE con.

Avital T.
Translate to Deutsch

TravelPerk is light years better than any business travel solution in the market today

Bewertet am 20.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We get more visibility, less overhead and managed to save 23% on our global travel spend compared to the travel agent we were using before

IT JUST WORKS!!! Unlike all the old corporate booking tools out there, TravelPerk is neatly designed and lets me book a trip for myself or for others in minutes. They have a huge inventory as they are integrated not only with Amadeus and all the old GDS travel networks with Skyscanner, Expedia, Booking.com and all the online inventory we are used to finding online so I always get the best options. I don't have to browse multiple websites, it's all there in one place, with my travel information, documents, and preferences. On top of that, if anything goes south, they have an amazing 24/7 customer support so it's like having your own personal travel assistant

It would be great if I could check-in directly without having to be redirected to the airline website

Dana F.
Translate to Deutsch

goo intentions, could be better

Bewertet am 29.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our CS was really nice, tried to answer our problems, but the system itself wasn't good enough.

It is easy to use when it come to pick your flight and book it.

You can find flights in google and not in the system, which can give use loosing money. Costumer support was not good, very slowly and a lot of the time got an answer that nothing can be done.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 2.0/10

Paula B.
Translate to Deutsch

Great service -Save a lot of time and hassle

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's a free tool that combines the perks of searching for your own flights and hotels online (no travel agents involved, so much faster and more dynamic) plus the advantages of having all the expenses and reports in one place. They also have great support line- you can actually talk to someone (not machines) that can fix any issue with your travel, like a travel agent would do. We had to change a flight and the process was super smooth and easy. And, IT'S FREE!

We use Airbnb rather than hotels quite frequently.. You can ask TP support to book Airbnb, but an automatic integration with Airbnb would be nice.

Jiri M.
Branche: Bankwesen

Poor customer experience

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 23.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a nice platform as long as everything runs ok. Once issue appears, they just blame their partners instead of solving it.

Fairly automated option for manging your business trips

Poor customer support, they are just a reseller, not bearing any responsibility for possible issues.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Ruben D.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Easiest Travel Booking Solution Out there

Bewertet am 20.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Travel booking takes less time, and I save a lot of money as well.

It's so easy to book a trip that matches my preferences and our company policy. You just put in the destinations and date range, and you get the biggest range of flight possibilities ever... The filters make it easy to narrow down based on price, time of flight, etc.

From there on you can easily add an hotel to the trip in an interface that looks like all the major consumer travel sites. For our company it's really made our life easier.

Whenever I have a problem, and I don't mean with the app, but things like getting stuck at an airport for example, the team at TravelPerk is always available to help me out, which is awesome! I've never had such an experience with any other travel company or airline before.

That I can't use it for my private trips :D Functionality is being added an improved week over week so it's always getting better.

Tamar L.

Perfect business travel solution

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 25.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ease of use, great and intuitive interface and amazing customer support.

Travelperk saves me tons of time and frustration, I think that they will make the travel agents obsolete!

I wish you could also book Airbnb in the platform. But I know that you can ask the great support team to book it.

Patrick B.

Great experience, ingenious convenience

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

First, we use TravelPerk to book all business travel for our sale employees and appreciate the most, that finally we found a service that provides one invoice for all. In the past, we needed to book everything separately and take care about the invoices, which is always more struggle than fun. This times are over thanks to TravelPerk and their great product. Second, the User Experience of the product is outstanding. It's intuitive and easy to use and every single sales employee can book their travel now by themselves thanks to the option to implement your own guidelines and policies.

Would be great to be able to book different airlines and provider in one trip. Instead, you need to create two trips right now to achieve that. But this is nothing minor, just a plus for the future.

Sylvain M.
Translate to Deutsch

Booking 2 flights a week for 4 months. And a few hotels and Airbnbs.

Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saved me Quite a few times.

The most perfect customer support, friendly, always there and helpful, switching flights, getting refunds. They almost feel like colleagues from another team.

Flight bookings always take 20 between the search and the payment, probably because the providers target business bookers with increased prices... Also looking to have a "My favorite" section, or having an integration of Airbnb.

Eleni K.
Translate to Deutsch

TravelPerk is exactly what I was wishing for! It is an immense help with corporate travel.

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The benefit of a calmer mind.

I LOOOVE the profiles! The fact that all my colleagues' information is uploaded and I don't have to fill it in for every single ticket is a wish come true. I like the fact that each person can access their profiles and make adjustments. The fact that they do the research on their own is a life saver for both them and I. My job is done faster, easier, with no mistakes and all the information is gathered in one place. I no longer have to search my emails for tickets, hotels and the sort. I no longer have to resend and resend confirmation numbers, names, addresses.

I really hope you get to fix all the little issues that is stopping TravelPerk from being perfect.

Translate to Deutsch

It is a must have in any company.

Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use it occasionally in my work

With TravelPerk it gets really easy to set up​ any travel: booking tickets and accommodation​ never was so easy. Their platform is user-friendly and their​ customer support is always available

Honestly, I cannot see something I didn't like about Travel Perk. If I had to say something to improve it would the flexibility​ and options while choosing the accommodation​

Richard M.
Translate to Deutsch

Boom, great tool! Quick, friendly and helpful customer services!

Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

safe time, and have a better overview

Easy to handle and confirm all employees business trips. All the invoices come through a catchall mail and our accounting department not hassling around to search for all the invoices

providing soon, but not yet the possibility to compare prices. Sometimes travelperk do not match the flights like other search webpages.

Raquel S.

The best travel tool EVER

Bewertet am 15.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Centralised costs, budget control, easiness to use, time saving.

TravelPerk is very Easy to Use, is has a Fantastic Costumer Service and Prices are fantastic...and it's improving.

If I do have to say something i would say need to ask for train tickets and some hotel that are not on the tool (Yet); and not a big Cons, just something that is being improved.

Oleksandr N.
Translate to Deutsch

Good and fact app to find flights, hotels for a trip

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It gives a lot of choices for flights. I can filter them by some parameters. Choice of hotels is good as well. It gives me advices if some prices are out of my company policy

Suggested me a hotel which supposed to be in 300 meters from our office. But in real it was in 9 km. So something wrong with accuracy or not clear what is that number means. Confuse a little bit.

Agostina M.
Translate to Deutsch

The best way to book business travel

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Travelperk has allowed our staff to have more autonomy to book and choose hotels and flights and morale improved because of that.

Also, the process of setting up and booking the trips has been much faster since we adopted the software.

Their search engine is really good, it has a lot of criteria and filter to make sure you find the best option for you.

The free account works really well.

Their user interphase and experience is very good.

The app needs to develop into other verticals to make life easier for business travellers.
I would like to be able to search and book car rentals and to be able to tag the trips and integrate them into Expensify.

Olivier B.

Perfect Partner

Bewertet am 28.12.2017

Save time & money.

Team is amazing. Always available to help and provide assistance.
Software is clean. Love to classify my spends per project.

Mobile version would be fantastic. i would like to be able to make bookings on mobile.
Personnalize email with company layout

Constantine K.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Translate to Deutsch

Straight forward and easy to use! Plus a top customer service team!

Bewertet am 25.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

An uncomplicated and stress free booking

Its simple and easy to use.
A very user friendly interface, creating an extremely uncomplicated booking process.
Customer support is fast, friendly and right to the point.

Danny S.
Branche: Eventservice
Translate to Deutsch

We use Travelperk for all our team travels, and it has proven to be a great added value for the team

Bewertet am 21.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Centralized view, good pricing and great customer support.

The software stops where the people start.. Your customers support is the added value to the product. We like the fact that we have everything in one place, centralized and available for everyone in the team

Limited functionality for booking AirBNB and Eurostar / Thalys tickets.
Once a project is booked there is no way to amend extra reservations.
Central travel calendar for the full team to view (now depends on user rights)

Great platform system

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Able to book flights and pay the total price at a convenient timing

Your able to book your own flight. On the platform you can view all the various available flights and with few clicks you can book them.

Not able to book flex flights. Like one flight from airline and another return flight from another airline

Evan L.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Easy to operate

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being able to book flight easy and rapidly

Perfect for group flight booking. Able to book multiple flights for a big group. Also you can download a report of the entire flight.

Not flexible to choose flights facilities. For example when booking a round-trip flight, not possible to book a business class seat on the outbound and then a economy seat on inbound flight. Which makes it difficult to take advantage of cheap airfare.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

All was good.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Maybe you can add an edit on the same booking, for example, if I reserved a flight, then I can go back to the same booking and add a hotel or another flight under the same confirmation reference.

Also, I did reserve a fair at night and it was around 450 EUR, but when you actually reserved the flights the fare went up to 490 EUR, so please make sure you book these flights on the spot somehow to reserve the avaliable fair

Lara D.
Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

Flights to Athens

Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was faster and easy to book flights and to get online tickets. I didn't experience any problems during my flights. Thanks TravelPerk for your efficiency!

TravelPerk is very useful and efficient Software to book flights. I had nice flights to Athens with different airlines and everything was easy and smooth.

I like least the way to contact the customer support, I had to wait for getting a reply. In my case I prefer a direct contact with a person.

Dominika A.

Great!

Bewertet am 26.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I value most about Travelperk is undoubtedly its great and friendly customer support. They react very quickly and efficiently and I know that I can always count on their help even in the emergencies. Travelperk has simply made the travel management so easy and much less time consuming that I can just recommend it to everybody.

Francisco S.
Branche: Architektur & Planung
Translate to Deutsch

We have been trying this in our department for some months now. I am quite satisfy with the service

Bewertet am 29.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

-Good overview of the options
-Flexibility for bookings
-Good customer service

-Easy to use interface
-More flexibility than with other providers (travel agencies e.g) we have used in the past
-Good customer service with short respond times

-I had some issues due to the length of my name (It has not been an issue for flying - only EU flights)