NiceJob Bewertungen

NiceJob

Reputation management with reviews, social & SEO tools

4.9/5 (40 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

From 20 to 130 reviews in just a few months! And our social media marketing had never looked better.

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has changed our SEM, SEO and reputation for the better. We're getting client and prospect engagement on social media through the automated posts and regularly get compliments on our high level of communication.

The software guides our clients thorough what some feel is the arduous task of leaving a positive review. It helps remind them if they wanted to leave a review and then shows then the review sites that they already use.

Someones the AI doesn't detect that a review had been left by a particular client and it continues to nudge them, much to their annoyance. These are few and far between, though.

Antwort von NiceJob

Love hearing results like that! It's been great working with you Michael, thanks for sharing!

Mit Google übersetzen

1229% Growth since joining earlier this year!

Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Awesome. It's so much easier to close jobs when your reputation is glowing online. When we have 161 google reviews or more than 50 Facebook reviews and our competition (whom we still love) only has a handful, it makes the decision pretty easy for the customer.

It's easy to use and integrates with my CRM (Jobber). Once the job is closed, the review invite gets sent out up to 4 times.

Sometimes if the customer doesn't use their real name the system has no way to know that the customer I sent the invite to actually already left a review so they keep getting email until the end of the campaign.

Antwort von NiceJob

Nice job Phil! Love seeing companies like yours that truly do great work get the reputation they deserve, thats our mission!

A necessity

Bewertet am 20.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I researched many automated review generators and nice job were the only ones not extremely pushy to get me to buy it. The gentleman was extremely friendly. After my research nice job seemed the most reasonable. The service is amazing I ask my customers for reviews every stop but lack the convenience of having it in front of you so I believe they don’t for that reason. Nice job puts it right in front of them with a text, super easy. I love it I recommend it to any friend so have who own their own companies because it has been so great for us. Reviews make business or break business these days and if you have a 5 star business it’s crucial to have an easy way for your customers to let everyone k ow that you are in fact a 5 star business.

I love the ease of use of the software. It’s extremely simple to use and after they help you set it up it does everything for you. Incredible.

There’s nothing at this point I don’t like

Hi Franklin!

Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreciate that you took the time to write this. Amazing customer service is so important to us, so hearing experiences like yours means a lot.

Best company period

Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Honestly the quickest and most diligent company I have yet to work with

I haven’t worked with a better software company, they say will they will do them over deliver.

Seo value - incredible
Website - converting over 5x what it did previously
Reviews - coming in almost 15x more frequently now.

They are worth 10x what they charge, I will continue to be an advocate FOREVER!

Nothing, threw say what they will do and then over deliver

Antwort von NiceJob

Thanks Nate! Thats some pretty great results, so excited to hear that! And thanks again for taking the time to share your experience, its really appreciated.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great Software run by a Great Team!

Bewertet am 4.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am overal very pleased with them. Even when there was a problem, their management team quickly took it upon themselves to correct it. They really stand behind their product and it clearly shows. I am so happy that I invested in their review management software and their website design product. (Nicejob Convert)

Amazing review management software. Easy to use, very customizable, their convert website product brings results.

Their Zapier integrations can have faults.

Antwort von NiceJob

Thanks Ben! And such a pleasure working with you as well.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great SEO and company display!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 30.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have used Hatch for the last few years to show off our cleaning company to potential customers. We have had nothing but success in attracting a steady flow of new business. Also sharing our latest projects on social media is easy with Hatchs features. We really do feel we are getting full value for our investment with Hatch.

Display and easy to add new projects. We are getting great SEO and ranking is great.

Accessing videos and uploading could be better.

Antwort von NiceJob

Thanks Shawn! Great feedback, and we'll work on making the videos and uploading easier...love to get your next review up to all 5 stars!

Mit Google übersetzen

Best review software on the market

Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We met company representative the ICE Expo and signed up for the free trial of NiceJob. We gained so many new reviews from the trial that it was a no brainer for us to continue using the software.

Ease of use, price, and RESULTS! Nicejob delivers the results they promise.

Nothing really. It has helped our online reputation tremendously.

Antwort von NiceJob

Love hearing about those results Jeremiah! That makes our day, and keep up the great customer service, your reviews are awesome!

Mit Google übersetzen

Best money spent each month

Bewertet am 2.10.2018

Great to work with.

This is by far the best money I spend each month. I went from 2 google reviews that I had to beg for to 50 in about 6 weeks. As a result my SEO has naturally ranked much higher and my phone rings nonstop all day. Plus my customers trust us before they even call us because all of the reviews have been so positive.

My only complaint is that they do not make it easy to call them. You have to communicate with them through a web portal. That can be annoying.

Antwort von NiceJob

Thanks for the great review Colby! Going from 2 to 50 in 6 weeks is pretty awesome, well done! Improving our phone support response times is something we're working on as well, we're implementing a cloud call center to help us handle that better. We're looking forward to getting you from 50 to 500 now!

Mit Google übersetzen

Probably one of the easiest programs I've set up for business and that actually works.

Bewertet am 10.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The fact that this actually works and works well is huge. With so many tech companies out there, it's hard to choose. With NiceJob I've received about 10 reviews within a few days! This was only during the free trial. The paid version integrates with my dispatch software and will automatically work once jobs are complete! Saves time and makes money all at the same time! Excellent ROI!

Antwort von NiceJob

Thanks for the great review Doug! Love hearing feedback from our customers, and if you love how effective NIceJob is now, wait till you see what we have coming!

Excellent response time!

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

NiceJob is synced with my CRM and makes asking for reviews a breeze! Being able to access everything via iPhone app is a plus as well.

This is only the second day using NiceJob. I did set up a test on myself and noticed the message that was text to my phone did not highlight my google link for easy 1 touch redirect to leave a review. I feel like this needs to be addressed to make it simple for my customers to leave a review.

Antwort von NiceJob

Thanks Phillip, thanks for the great review and excited to be working with you! We've also reached out to you via our support channel to get details on the Google experience you mentioned. NiceJob automatically detects if your customer is logged into Google, and if they are directs them straight there, essentially a 0 touch redirect!

Thank you NiceJob!

Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Reviews are better than paid advertising and we have spent years slowly acquiring a stellar 5 Star reputation. Even the most spectacular results and promises from our most enthusiastic cheerleaders, do not always guarantee the follow through to an actual review. NiceJob makes this process painless and quick, resulting in a year’s worth of reviews in less than a month!

NiceJob has made the process of acquiring reviews a breeze. We perform the same high quality work as always but now our customer’s have an easy portal to tell the world!

I haven’t found any flaws in the system. It just works and well.

Antwort von NiceJob

Thanks Wayne! We love to hear that it's been that easy, thats our goal, to make this whole process as easy as possible, while getting you a ton of reviews!

Mit Google übersetzen

This is a Great marketing platform

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 10.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My old website cost nearly $ and then a monthly fee to have SEO and it did not look as good as my NiceJob site and barely produced any inbound customer requests. I've had the NiceJob marketing platform for about 2 years now and from day one it blew the doors off my old site as far as customer leads, it looks 10 times more professional and it also makes staying on top of social media almost effortless. To say that I am Super Impressed would be an understatement. I highly recommend the NiceJob marketing platform.

Antwort von NiceJob

Thanks Arie for the awesome review! Love hearing feedback like that, and can't wait to keep working with you to grow your company even more!

Mit Google übersetzen

Great experience! Great work! Great customer service!

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Blown away by the website that was created for me. Looked into these guys years back when we first started and didn't pull the trigger because of the price and just did my own work on an alternative site builder... THAT WAS NOT SMART!!! I'm certain I lost WAY MORE in missed business than the LOW monthly cost. Guess you live and learn. They were super quick and responsive with building the site and in answering any questions that I had. Thinking about the move...STOP RIGHT NOW and JUST DO IT!

UX could be improved to decrease hunting for what I need. Could use some more videos to explain the software, but I may have just missed those.

Mit Google übersetzen

We received more Google reviews in 7 days than we've received in the last three years.

Bewertet am 11.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to setup and to use. The "Collect Leads" and "Trust Badge" widgets displays and work well with our current website. It's nice to show reviews collected from Google and other sources on our website.

We are new to NiceJob and because of this we haven't come across a true con for us. We do wish the stories widget was more customizable, right now the stories show as one big "page" that users can scroll through. It would be nice to have a rotating widget with a fixed size which may help for mobile pages.

Antwort von NiceJob

Thanks Marvin! Great feedback, and the team is working on a really cool type of rotating review widget I think your going to love!

Absolutely blown away

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Automated and so easy to use for my employees which makes my job better. I want my employees to use it more often.

Needed coaching with finding integration when trying to add a connection but now it has been improved because they respond to customer feedback fast

Antwort von NiceJob

Thanks John! Love working with you!

Mit Google übersetzen

Great software and great customer service

Bewertet am 20.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is very cool to see a company that cares about it customers like nicejob does

How easy it is to use. The results are of the charts with the convert website and the ability of nicejob to get reviews.

nothing i don't like so far. It is a great product

Mit Google übersetzen

I am a marketing director for a tree care company, & I used NiceJob to outsource our website build.

Bewertet am 23.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

User friendly review management process, well built website, complete outsource solution.

Excellent response time and service level by the NiceJob team. Tremendous value for the cost, and ROI is easy to prove. Quality of final product, and ease of functionality/use.

Honestly, I have been working with them for over a month, and I have nothing negative to report. I initially contacted BirdEye for help with review generation on behalf of the owners of the tree service that I work for. I received a response a month later, and never even got pricing. That was far different than my experience with the NiceJob team.

Mit Google übersetzen

A website that pays for itself!

Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Representatives and the rest of the Hatch crew are amazing. They made the transition from our old site as smooth as possible. It's so simple to add photos to the site that will instantly get shared to your social networking site. Getting reviews from customers can be a hassle, but with the Nice Work feature it's now easy.

I directed someone in a hurry for a bid to our site the first day it launched. Within minutes I was notified via text from Hatch that same person received a quote, and booked an appointment. My only regret was not converting sooner!

Ease of use, simple to fetch customer reviews, integrates well with online tools, outstanding customer support and service.

None

Mit Google übersetzen

These folks have their game together!

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Integration with Housecall was a plus. Smooth and seamless signup.

We shopped around to find the most effective and cost-efficient program out there. We quickly learned the fine folks at NiceJob have their game together. We did our research and asked current customers. They praised NiceJob for helping grow their business. An integration with HouseCall Pro is a huge plus.

It's not free! Just kidding, it works well.

Antwort von NiceJob

Thanks Patrick! Really appreciate you taking the time to review us, and were super excited to help you grow your business!

Fantastic experience with NiceJob

Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Best customer service and my website ranks #1 in the window cleaning category. Getting reviews is extremely simple.

Antwort von NiceJob

Thanks Szymon! Love hearing great feedback like that!

Mit Google übersetzen

I would recommend this service to all who are looking. The experience has been outstanding for me.

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ease of completing a project and the software sending out the emails for reviews saves a lot of time and aggravation. This software is a huge benefit to running a business.

I like the fact that this software makes my job a lot easier. I don't have to request reviews from my clients. Once i'm finish I make my clients aware that an email will come asking for a review and we'd appreciate five stars. The software does the rest

Considering I don't have to continually send out email to clients for reviews and the fact that this software does all that I'm happy. If I have a problem I can get assistance from tech support who is always there is a plus. I have not experienced any cons from this software.

Antwort von NiceJob

We love hearing feedback like this Terrell! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of NiceJob, we really appreciate it!

Very Easy to Work With!

Bewertet am 16.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been nothing but impressed with the quality of service and professionalism we have received from the Hatch team!

They make difficult technical issues easy to understand and are very responsive to our needs. They have made a science of what they do. When we pose questions about why things are cared for in any particular manner, they almost always have an insightful answer. If, on a rare occasion, they don't have an answer, they humbly acknowledge it and work to identify the best solution. I don't think I have ever needed to ask the same question twice. They get it the first time!

I wish all companies were as easy to work with as they are!

Antwort von NiceJob

Thanks Ivan, really appreciated! And we've got some upgrades coming this month that will make it even easier to build your companies reputation online, stay tuned!

Increased reviews

Bewertet am 23.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall it’s the best advertising decision I’ve made this year.

Easy to use once set up. It just runs on autopilot and if your team does a great job the reviews just pour in like never before.

Just a little learning curb getting things going.

Antwort von NiceJob

Hi Mike! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us that great review! We love hearing about results like yours, and behind the scenes were working every day to make NiceJob even better!

So glad I went with Hatch1

Bewertet am 12.7.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I cannot say anything but good about my experience with Hatch! Their customer service is top notch, response to questions and requests is immediate, and their understanding of the online marketing world is unbeatable. I know little to nothing about online marketing, so I was a bit nervous about getting a website built. Thanks to Hatch, I didn't have to know anything. They take care of everything! If I want to make a change or adjustment in my site, all it takes is an email to customer support, and then it "magically" appears on my site. If I do want to do something myself, but don't understand how to, they walk me through it step by step. My site began paying for itself from day one, and it continues to generate TONS of business for me. Go with Hatch....You will not be disappointed!!!

Mit Google übersetzen

Very affordable. Great customer service and support! Overall great value!

Bewertet am 12.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Review_feed widget that can be added to a website and presumably boost SEO (too soon to tell in my case since I just got NiceJob). Also, the automation that can be employed to increase the amount of reviews I get for my business. I do the best I can to incentivise my employees to ask for reviews, but this system ensures reviews get asked for after every single job we do.