Frame.io

4,6 (77)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Video-Review- und Kollaborationsplattform für Teams.

Sortieren nach

Taylor
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A MUST for any production house!

Bewertet am 3.7.2019

If you make video deliverables, you HAVE to try frame.io. It eliminates the endless chains of emails, uploads to YouTube/Vimeo and wastes everyone's time less. I've been dreaming of a platform like this for YEARS and it's finally here. If you have video deliverables, this is a must-have. It's worth every penny in allowing comments, approvals, the actual final clips, members of your and their team, etc to all live in one place. I would never go back to the old way of getting video to clients ever again.

Frame.io makes it so easy to share video assets with clients, departments or whoever you work with. There are just enough features to make it useful, but no so many that people not familiar with video get overwhelmed. It has easy to use video commenting, approvals, viewing and distribution. The Premiere Pro plugin is a game changer. It lets you see the comments, on the timeline, in REAL time as you're scrubbing though the video. I love how you can upload multiple versions of a video (like v1, then v2, v3) and easily see the changes made between the versions. When someone makes a request within a comment for something to be changed, the Premiere Pro plugin lets you put a checkbox on that comment to let the commenter know you saw/made the change. Upload speeds are fast and videos are ready in full quality FASTER (take less time to process) than when uploading to YouTube. You can upload directly from Premiere Pro/Media Encoder... so you can literally finish the edit and just walk away. Your video will encode, upload to frame.io, and send out emails to let everyone know there is a video to watch or approve.

The automated email messages to let the client/people involved know that a video has been uploaded, viewed, commented on, etc are also very useful. The interface is pretty. It's a great value too; you get a lot of features for the money.

I can't really think of anything negative. I did have a few issues uploading, but this was when the platform was still relatively new and the

Jesse
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Frame.io is the reining champ for video reviews

Bewertet am 8.11.2022

Video review software for a long time looked like this: upload your video to Dropbox or Youtube, send the link, and pray the client writes down timecode with their notes. Eventually other options came on the market but they either didn't look great or were priced too high for the average editor. Frame changed that. It looks amazing, works every time, has generous pricing and storage, and makes it super easy for clients (even though who have no experience with video) to leave detailed feedback.

The design of Frame.io is easy to navigate, both for the person who uses it every day and the client who has never seen it before. It uploads quickly, integrates with multiple editing softwares, and is priced well for generous storage (currently 250GB). Adding team members is simple. Most importantly it is straightforward for clients to use.

The only con I can think of is a super nit-picky detail (which should tell you something): when you share a review link to several videos, it doesn't default to alphabetical ordering. So you have to view the videos in Custom and manually arrange them to in the order you want.

CLIFF
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Not a good product

Bewertet am 15.10.2020

Awful

Awful

It is supposed to be a good approval and review asset. Unfortualy it is very buggy and they want my team to be unpaid beta testers.

Not functional a waste of time and money.

Andrew
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

One of the great SaaS offerings

Bewertet am 26.5.2020

Amazing. I use this everyday for client approval work for videos. When I've needed support, it's fast and friendly. The features keep getting better and better. The UI is a dream to use.

The UI and functionality are amazing. It has some kind of magic upload engine that allows for really fats uploading of video.

I wish I was able to integrate my archiving solution easier. But really that's my failing as there is a full featured API available.

Mimi
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The coolest video collaboration tool every creatives team loves

Bewertet am 9.9.2022

Our team loves this tool and I'm glad we get to introduce it to the company.

Our team loves this tool and I'm glad we get to introduce it to the company.

Everything every creatives person need for video collaboration that comes with an amazing design and interface by the frame.io design team

Nothing that we like least but there is always like-to-haves that creative would love as we move with the industry demand. For example, it would be great to have a special account access and/or view for reviewers where reviewers will have their own dashboard of videos to review every week in team/companies that deal with loads of video review.

Nate
  • Branche: Animation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very efficient and useful communication tool

Bewertet am 24.1.2019

This has been a fantastic tool and has worked well to streamline our review process. We’ve drastically reduced the number of in-person reviews in favor of sending Frame IO links that clients can check and comment on attheir convenience.

It makes it super easy to send previews of animations and videos to clients. They can make timecode specific comments right in the tool. I can upload updated versions and maintain organization very easily. It’s very convenient and easy to use from both the production side and the client side of things.

It can have problems when uploading large numbers of files at once. Email notifications can get out of hand when there are multiple people making comments.

Ben
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Frame, quite literally, reinvented my post-production workflow

Bewertet am 10.10.2017

Speed and flexibility to review edited video content from practically anywhere with a internet connection. Frame is remarkably suited to push video collaboration in brand new ways.

Frame provides unrivaled post-production collaboration for video professionals. The ability to make real-time notes on editor's work is game-changing, and the client accessibility is top notch. I cannot fully express how valuable Frame is to our client review process. And the speed of the web-interface is basically magic. We can hardly achieve similar scrub speeds on our workstations.

The ludicrous speed, massively flexible feature set, and sheer value-addedness (I know this is not a word, but seriously, just use this software and see how it changes your workflow) make Frame a foundational part of our business.

Johnna
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Frame.io Review

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

Overall, i have had a positive experience with Frame.io and would recommend to others.

Frame.io makes it really easy to get approval / feedback from clients or team members on videos. The main benefit is that you don't have to download the video and put it in another platform for people to review (i.e. slack, teams, email, etc.) , they can pop into Frame.io and leave feedback in the platform itself.

I really don't have many negative feedback for Frame.io, my only con is the pricing - i think pricing could be more agency-friendly, or if they had an offering that maybe didn't have all of the features but was more cost-friendly.

• Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A market leader in video reviewing

Bewertet am 24.9.2022

Frame.io is exactly what we needed for a review system. It is easy to get to grips with, easy to share, and easy to collate feedback with.

Frame.io is a super convenient browser-based solution for our video review needs. With a simple emailed link we can request feedback from all relevant stakeholders on multiple files. The timecoding of notes and switching between iterations are essential to the process and are very easily done in the software. The option to also review images also keeps the feedback process for different file types within the one location.

There is very little to dislike about Frame, other than the occasional desire for more advanced annotation features, such as tracking items or leaving notes over multiple frames. These are almost alway desirable rather than essential though, and certainly done leave the feedback unclear or incomplete.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Tool is great but Android compatibility is a joke

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

It gets the job done. Quick and easy once you learn the ropes.

It gets the job done. Quick and easy once you learn the ropes.

It's really helpful for reviewing with clients and other editors. Being able to visually see where edit points should come in and out is excellent.

The support for Android is laughable. This is something that has been requested for years and just falls on deaf ears. They have a stand-alone app for iPhone/iPad. But nothing for Android. Very disappointing.

Daniel
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Frame is great for small scale video projects and social video producers

Bewertet am 22.1.2019

We've realized faster approvals when our clients engage in the platform. Sometimes they need some onboarding training though.

Simplicity and speed of platform -- and it's better than sending a big file or youtube link.

In the mobile app the screen is off center in the vertical view.

• Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Charged me $600+ for an account I wanted to cancel

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

As a director and editor I’ve brought a lot of clients to frame IO. I think frame io customer service needs to be improved tremendously and the ease. There are a lot of bugs that ended up costing me hundreds of dollars.

It’s easy to sign up! And free trial is good

It’s really hard to cancel. I ended up losing a lot of money on this service and customer service wouldn’t refund

• Branche: Musik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great place to upload videos for team member comments

Bewertet am 12.1.2019

The interface is so clean. There is a lot to love about this product, but my favorite has to be the ease of use. I can upload a video, which takes only minutes compared to a lot longer on other platforms, and my team members can comment on the video. They can even tag a specific frame with their comment, and I can play the frame right from the comment. I love that I can view 2 versions of a video at the same time, so I can see what changes were made.

Not a whole lot I don’t like, the team sends way too many emails so watch out when signing up for the email newsletters.

Kalyn
Kalyn
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Frame has expedited our video editing process

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

It is so simple to engage with viewers and gather feedback regarding videos, new people only need to enter their name to make comments with requires minimal effort on their end!

I don't have any complaints about frame, we love this software!

Daniel
  • Branche: Zeitung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great for video and file management, less buggy than Dbox

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

It definitely did the job. We were introduced by a vendor, and now we are using it internally. We prefer over Dropbox etc.

Great for sending videos that need to play without having to download. Good versioning, commenting etc

Not free of course. Could have a nicer design.

• Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Boocy's Review

Bewertet am 8.9.2019

This is the best and fastest video review. It works best on filmmaking since I work in a Media company and has the best storage for videos.

There's nothing I don't like about this software except recommend it for every graphics person.

Rajesh
  • Branche: Animation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great free alternative to others

Bewertet am 24.9.2021

Can't complain about free. For the most basic note-giving, it's perfect. And free.

I like that I can upload videos and leave frame specific notes.

At least in the free version, it's a pain to manage version and I didn't find a way to bulk delete older files inside various projects. Would have loved a way to mark on top of frames.

Simon

Incredibly Convenient Way To Review Videos

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

Used Frame.io to share videos I've created with my team; as well as leave feedback on externally created videos. It's extremely helpful in both cases.

Frame.io enables sharing videos super easily, and best of all - leaving specific comments on these videos in a highly intuitive yet detailed manner.

I have sometimes heard reports from people I've sent frame.io links to that the audio and video were not synched up at first. On repeat tries, it worked again though. But that's the only negative experience I've had.

Alexander
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Very nice tool for quick revisions

Bewertet am 27.6.2022

Overall a very nice experience with frame io

Overall a very nice experience with frame io

I love that you are able to use frame io with Adobe Premiere Pro now for a quicker workflow

Sometimes the video playback resets multiple times to zero after uploading

Grant
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great video collaboration platform for freelancers!

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

The UI and integration of this app is beautiful and very easy to use. Whether you are using it on your phone, desktop, or laptop the software looks great. As for actual performance goes it is very fast when it comes to uploading and playing videos/content. The timeline commenting feature is also very handy as you see the comments throughout the video in a "live feed" type way.

I don't really have many complaints about this software. My only complaint would be that there is currently no android app for Frame.io which is rather frustrating.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great tool to cooperate with a team on filming projects

Bewertet am 21.7.2022

Frame.io makes it easy to work on video projects in a bigger team, i.e. with internal stakeholders and freelancers/filming agencies. The function to add comments to a specific second of the film is very useful and it and removes the need to exchange emails with comments. It speeds up collaboration and approval process.

It could have the option to add a graphic element (image) to the comment.

Alex
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easiest way to collaborate on video editing

Bewertet am 13.10.2017

Extremely efficient and elegant way of getting everyone one the same page about video edits. Saves tons of work hours.

Maor

Great platform for Filmmakers

Bewertet am 10.6.2017

It very good that it integrates directly with Adobe Premiere Pro. It's nice working with Frame.io when collaborating with other filmmakers.

It is too pricey. It's a great tool, but for smaller companies simple too much expensive.
Also, there isn't 360 video support.

Video review framed

Bewertet am 14.4.2019

1) Making videos could not be easier
2) On point feedback of the video

1)Storage space and frame rates can be better matched .

• Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Simplify the review process

Bewertet am 1.11.2019

Not enough clients to justify anything other than the free tier, but a feature packed product from a company that believes in their product.

Super easy to review and share videos and revisions. Collaboration is much easier and asynchrone review is nice for remote workers.

Would like to be able to send link to clients without having them create an account. Also, have private feedback.