Eventsquid Bewertungen

Eventsquid

Automated event registration with website & app creation

4.9/5 (28 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

The software is a oak tree of functionality. Each branch is a site feature to maximize efficiency

Bewertet am 2.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Software gives my business a professional web presence that is well developed and highly functional. The software team is constantly updating the system to reflect more efficient ways to organize and adapt to any business model. The software is so advanced that it coordinates aspects of your business that I had previously never considered. Due to the systematic approach to organizational profiling, my business has been given an "exoskeleton" from the software that has significantly restructured and streamlined my business model to become much more effective at producing confirmed pay registrants. The software allows for customized data entry options for specific business needs. All variables have been effectively managed by the software on a platform that is accessible at your fingertips on any mobile device. The software is highly effective at offering customers and clientele a safe, quick, and efficient way to pay for products and services offered. The support team will email you within the same business day if there is a question or concern about any aspect of the software. The software will auto populate accounting reports, customer activity reports, and even parking passes. The software offers customizable color schemes to enhance aspects of the visual presentation of products and site features. The software provides you with a blueprint to follow or adopt that expands your own understanding of the inner workings of true business transactions. Eventsquid.

The software could be mastered by potentially offering web domain creation link. Website hosting would be an additional feature that could be linked to as well.

Strongest Solution for Associations and Member Organizations

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The EventSquid team leads with terrific support and backs it up with a very robust solution, regular improvements, and frequent additions to the features and functionality. Our events vary from local meetings with 4-40 people up to week long major events and seminars of several hundred people. If EventSquid didn't support out of the box a particular way we wanted to charge our members or do break outs or promotions, then they would take the time to understand the use case and we almost always found a way to do it or saw new functionality released in time for us to use for that event. The CEO is intelligent, cares deeply about customer satisfaction, and drives the entire team for constant improvement. The solution has come a long way in the year and a half we've been a client and we look forward to the continued release of exciting new capabilities. If you only do one event a year, EventSquid should be strongly considered. However, if you have more than 1 event a year with some of the same attendees, there isn't a better solution to support your members. My 4 Star ratings reflect most on the complexity of any event system. EventSquid is about the easiest I've seen to use for large events. The Quality and Functionality Scores reflect that EventSquid is earlier in their development than some of the other leading solutions in this space, but EventSquid has been rapidly closing any gaps and has some exciting capabilities that most of the other solutions lack. Michael and his team at EventSquid have been a true and valued partner to us, which has been invaluable to the events side of our business.

Member driven with member history and profile capabilties. Ease of use and flexibility.

Some of the mobile aspects and integration, all of which have improved greatly and have additional improvements and capabilities coming on the roadmap.

Mit Google übersetzen

Bar none, it is the best registration software on the market.

Bewertet am 26.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our meeting planning firm has been using EventSquid for years now, with clients such as Comcast Business and Qdoba Mexican Restaurants. It's extremely user friendly and the quality and functionality, in our opinion, can't be beat. On the rare occasions when we have run into issues or need something improved in the software, they have listened to us and whatever the issues have been, they addressed them within 24 hours. Their customer support is over the top. Their development on improving the software continues on a daily
basis. We love this software and will never consider using another one. I can't express it enough. It's the best on the market.

Ease of use. Cost. They bid on a flat fee basis, program by program, after much discussion about what the client needs. They are the most cost effective in their space.

Can't think of one.

Mit Google übersetzen

Finally...a company that gets it!

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software will allow us to consolidate many of our current systems over the next few years. It will also give a more professional and simple way for our exhibitors to register/sign up for booths which will free up significant time for our staff.

My favorite part of this software is its simplicity. It does everything you need it to in the most straightforward way possible. And it's done in an attractive, user-friendly way to boot! We have a very complicated event and software such as Cvent, Event Brite, AtoZ, and even a custom made database struggled, or were unable, to provide solutions for us in various parts of our event but Event Squid seems to be a good option for the ENTIRE event.

The staff is amazing and they are at the perfect level of being helpful but not pushy. They seem truly interested in our event and growing a relationship with us. They know they have a good product that speaks for itself so the demo and sales process is very pleasant.

Also, the price for this product is unbelievable. I've looked into dozens of software solutions over the years and this one is BY FAR the best for your money.

Currently, the only con we've faced is that you cannot search for Exhibitors in the web version of the exhibit hall map. However, they are working on a solution for us since they have this capability in the mobile app. I don't expect this to be a con for long.

Mit Google übersetzen

Mission Success with EventSquid!!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 24.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We had previously used another well known registration site for all of our launch events. Several reasons we were looking for another software registration site include (but not limited to): not allowing for 'back door' registrations (security), providing SMS texting capability and setting the # of guest allowances per individual email address to name a few. EventSquid software provided us with ALL of our requirements and numerous other capabilities that enabled us to save numerous labor hours each mission by 1) reducing registrants questions due to the capability to upload documents (providing guests with FAQ's and detailed agendas) and 2) being able to provide all inclusive attendee reports to our customers. EventSquid's focus on customer service exceeds all expectations; we only wish we found them years ago!

Too many to list, our top 4 are: CUSTOMER SERVICE, software is very intuitive, invitation list functionality and the Communication Dashboard!

Lacks an 'Admin Registration' feature to by-pass the specific parameters of the event.

Antwort von EventSquid

In the dashboard, you can bypass front-end registration and configure an attendee's registration any way you wish!

Mit Google übersetzen

It's in the simplicity that I save time, which is money for an event organizer.

Bewertet am 19.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I honestly can't think of anything more we need at this time. I know this, if we need it the EventSquid team most likely will build it or has it already has a design in the works. This team is head and shoulders above the rest.

The total capabilities of the system. It is well designed and practical for every application of our NSL events. Its simplicity allows us to train up personnel and volunteers quickly which translates to a greater consumer experience for us.

Mit Google übersetzen

Our experience with EventSquid has been great! They are great to work with and very helpful!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's made registrations for our events so much easier than ever before. It makes it helpful to have a website our attendees can go to for information and registration. I love that we can send out emails and surveys directly from the software. It truly makes communicating with our guests very efficient and effective.

Once you get used to setting up an event, it's very easy to use and navigate. It has most everything we need for events and makes the registration process for events seamless. They take all of your suggestions into consideration and the help desk is very responsive and fast!

There are some things that we would like to update but cannot as they are standard across the board. However, their software development team takes everything into consideration and they are usually able to help out with any customization we need.

No Brainer

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

EventSquid has so many easy to use tools that an event coordinator or promoter would be truly missing out if they did not use it.

The support staff is extremely helpful and very responsive. I have no fear of diving in knowing that I have their team standing by to help with any questions I have. I can't say enough about this platform and team...top notch!

Full of features and benefits

Seems like a lot to take on at first but so intuitive and thought out that you get the hang of it quickly.

Mit Google übersetzen

Golfsquid is a tremendous tool

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is the second year that my organization (Holmes/Omega Scholarship Foundation) has used the App. They have improved it over last year so to me that says they are not resting on laurels and their customer service is top shelf. They took my suggestions to heart in terms of improvement and made me feel like I was a contributor to making it a more user friendly and better experience. I have worked with Joe Conti and our collaboration has been productive in terms of putting together a website that reflects positively on our organization www.holmesomega.org/golf I recommend it as a great price to benefit tool from an organizational standpoint as well as tracking/ scheduling.

User interface is pretty simple and setting it up as a functional stand alone web platform is pretty simple

Because of the number of working pieces in the site it can be hard to find where this and that can be changed altered BUT customer service can usually get you there pretty quickly

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, and customer service is every time you have questions/issues. Very positive experience!

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The platform is pretty intuitive, and the displays are very crisp and clear. It's not hard to find the information you're seeking. But any time I run into a problem, the answer is just an e-mail away. I cannot speak highly enough about the customer service. They are responsive and extremely helpful.

Pricing is up front, charged on an annual basis and is all-inclusive. It makes budgeting very easy.

I look forward to continued use of this platform, to help get me all the way through the learning curve.

There have been a couple minor hiccups on a couple of individual registrations, but most of that was attributable to either user error or a mistake on my part. And if it wasn't due to either of those reasons, customer service was right on it to correct anything... including my mistakes. So not much of a negative.

Lisa Monchunski Operation for AXS

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I find Event Squid extremely easy to use and reporting has been more detailed. I use the system on a daily basis for all our event needs .

Easy use.

I dont have any issues.

Mit Google übersetzen

Highest level of personal attention you'll ever experience by experts who know what they're doing!

Bewertet am 28.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

First of all, the aesthetic experience for the customer (end user) is vibrant, modern, and sleek. I love that they've put strategic thought into how they built the software so that it MAKES SENSE for the person working on the back end to build the registration forms and surveys. This is a company that understands the nuances involved to highlight sponsors, speakers, and VIP's in a tasteful manner. Further, they understand the challenges that planners have in making sure they can CUSTOMIZE to best gather the RIGHT information during the registration process. The personal customer service level of this company is SO HIGH TOUCH that they welcome when a client makes a suggestion that can make the experience even better!

Mit Google übersetzen

Great event management software!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love their customer service! They have been incredibly responsive with and have gone out of their way to try and add on elements that would make our lives easier!

I feel like the core of the product it is geared towards sporting event registrations, but the team has been really proactive about helping implement changes that are more beneficial to our use!

Antwort von EventSquid

Thanks for your feedback, Lauren! We have been evolving the platform since 2015 to better serve the corporate/assn/education /non-profit markets and will continue to do so to the exclusion of our sports and hobby vertical markets. The bulk of the features launched in the past year have been solely for these markets. Our focus is 100% dedicated to these markets so please continue to expect the most from us!

Mit Google übersetzen

I have been using this product since 2012 and five years later it just keeps getting better.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 29.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ease of administering everything about our event.

Although the software is capable of many different things, it is still easy to use. Scheduling the event, site layout and even dinner menu options easy to coordinate.

Took a while to learn it. But nothing critical. Because the program offers so many options, , there is a slight learning curve.

Mit Google übersetzen

We are a financial services firm and have used Eventsquid to schedule seminars for advisers.

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to easily create websites, apps, manage ticketing, sales and everything when it comes to hosting an event! Lots of great tools to utilize in order to get the job done smarter, not harder.
It can feel overwhelming, but they do truly provide a ton of different tools you can use when planning/marketing your specific event. All very easy to understand, though.

Very simple and truly functional service that makes it a breeze to market any type of event. Extremely attractive website landing pages that handle everything from registration to ticketing & sales. We have used this to host events for financial advisers and it takes the stress away from making sure that the events are filled and time is not being wasted. Did I mention that they also can create an app for you!?

Event Squid Online Event Registration

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Eventsquid is outstanding! Utilizing this software could not be any simpler. Eventsquid is created with ease for the novice to the advanced creator to customize any event type to suit your business needs. We build custom registration forms quickly and implement for publications easily. Whether you are creating a small, informal meeting to an immensely, large conference; Eventsquid provides the tools.

From the beginning of designing your event, adding multiple layers to the registrations to represent your brand directly, the software guides you step by step. We can visually review your progress all throughout the building process. Testing and fine tuning can easily be done.

We communicate with registrants, create/add marketing tools and manage payments with a Dashboard that provides reporting for our events and meetings at our fingertips. This software has so many available options for customization that there are too many to list.

Mit Google übersetzen

Very positive. Eventsquid wants their customer to be happy. That's key!

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Customer Service team is super responsive. And, the BEST part is that they are willing to take suggestions for site improvements. I have recommended a couple of items that would make our experience better...and they have implemented them. QUICKLY!

There are still a few capability limitations. But without building a custom site, that is to be expected. And, I believe, based on my extensive research/comparison, Eventsquid is the best bang for your buck!

Mit Google übersetzen

RC CAR EVENTS website organization review!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This website is by far the best way to manage your radio control racing event entries on the internet. Creating an event is easy and seamless. It easily allows you to track everything that a radio control car race organizer needs. Entry fee collection is easy and the reporting of stats is intuitive and very useful. I have saved countless man hours in this one solution website. It's easy to put all your events information on your event page. I especially like the Communication Center. It allows me to quickly update the registered racers of any important news regarding the event. It has drastically reduced misunderstandings from standard event flyers. Questions from the developer are answered very quickly and updates are always coming at a regular pace. The software and website continue to offer more!

EventSquid Rocks!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

EventSquid makes it easy to set up a branded event registration, market and communicate with registrants, manage registrations, accept payment and report on our events success.
This web-based, online registration system worked well for a wide variety of events. With everything online, we didnt have to download or install software. We could build and implement a custom form/registration quickly and easily within minutes. Testing and tweaking was a snap. Online tutorial videos provide easy to use training. The software allowed us to brand our events with custom images and logos easily and provide convenience for our registrants and staff with barcoded tickets.
The software provided a great desktop and mobile experience for both our customers and our staff.

Mit Google übersetzen

amazing! everything I ever wanted and more!

Bewertet am 14.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I finally have a registration platform that meets all of my needs and also has amazing customer service.

Lots of functions that meet my most complex needs. I will never use another registration platform again. I can't believe their level of customer service! They're so wonderful and I have never had such a great system to work with.

Miles for Tuesday 1st annual golf tournament

Bewertet am 26.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am the director of a small childhood cancer foundation in Colorado. I am not a golfer and had zero experience with organizing a golf tournament. I could not have been more pleased with Golfsquid! The site was easy for our registrants, volunteers and myself to navigate. Joe was quick to respond and guide me through any questions or snags that arose. Thank you for helping us put on a successful event.
Jessica Whitt
Castle Rock, CO

Easy to nativage

none

Best Custom Event Software on the market

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Have used it extensively for various types and sizes of events and appreciate all that you do to improve any of the little quirks that occur.

Real time reporting. Reports available, custom pages, ability to completely register the attendee for room, transportation, food and beverage function, shirt sizes, activity selection,
breakout meeting selection. Confirmation

Mit Google übersetzen

"It's like having a team of helpers at your fingertips"

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The flexibility of this product is simply incredible, there are many website registration platforms in the market to run your annual event. If that is all you want this is not for you.
This is an event management platform for all your events. If you are an event manager you know how many things you need to do to get an event up and running. Imagine a single place to authorize and manage all your events, attendees, administrators, sponsors, volunteers and much more in one easy to use platform. If you've not played around with this, you really need to give it a go!!!!
I referred this too several companies, with awesome results.

Incredible!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been working with Eventsquid since the early stages of their development and have now hosted 8 events using their software/website. They continue to deliver excellent service, a fully responsive website, enhanced function and customizability that is unrivaled by their competitors. Most of the time they even find, diagnose and fix any issues before we even know they exist. Their pricing is extremely competitive and their software even gives you the option to pass along related fees to participants, if you so chose. We would highly recommend exploring Eventsquid for your next event!

Golfsquid and Eventsquid Reviews

Bewertet am 20.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using Eventsquid's Golfsquid service for two years to host our magazines annual golf tournaments. The software organizes our events efficiently and saves us considerable time. It is very easy to use and extremely flexible. We feel so good about it that we exclusively recommend it to our readers.