Divvy

Brett W.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Great Company Spend & Budgeting Tool

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

We wanted a solution for our different departments to have control over their spend while making sure we still had firm controls and oversight in place. Divvy met all those requirements for free.

Divvy has a great budgeting tool that allows you to easily segment departments so that they are in control of their own spend. Their app is easy to use to keep track of reciepts and ensure your team is in compliance. Best of all everything is free.

Getting set up and a credit line is a bit cumbersome as I have seen other companies have a much easier onboarding and offer higher levels of credit.

Maddie T.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I appreciate how simple it is to keep track of invoices and receipts

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

Divvy is a unique tool that provides an all-in-one solution for your needs. In addition to issuing the card, they also handle all of the associated expenses. All of our expenses are now coded in Accounting so that our field workers can simply submit receipts and a business reason and move on.

Because it is so user-friendly, this program has completely changed the way we track our expenditures and enter our data. Because each employee may now input their receipts, it has saved our accounting department many hours of labor each month. Divvy is a fantastic service. It's simple to pick up. I was worried I'd be disoriented, but a quick scan of the area turns up everything I need.

ACH transactions are taking too long to process. We'd want to be able to send PayPal monies straight to Divvy for payments. It is not possible to map QBO tags for transactional line items at this time. Improvements are constantly needed, just as with any other piece of software. Divvy is always striving to improve the procedure.

Jonathan F.
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Lies

Bewertet am 18.5.2022

I’m trying to solve poverty problems that everyday Americans face but until I have complete control over my platform then I can’t do any problem solving

I like how you can create budgets but I do not like that I still can’t spend

That it lied to me about being able to spend on my terms

Kelsi N.
  • Branche: Tierarzt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Divvy is the BEST

Bewertet am 25.2.2022

Amazing. I truly enjoyed working with our Implementation Manager and felt like they worked with us as a partner, not a client. They were willing to work with us on all of our many asks.

Divvy is a very innovative product that allows for you to have an all in one product. They not only issue the card, but they provide the expense management. With their help, we have been able to bring all expense coding inside Accounting to allow for our teammates in the field to just submit a receipt and a business purpose and move on.

The reimbursement and reporting side could use some work. Divvy does not charge for reimbursements and does not make money for that part of the product, so I understand that it is not their priority, however to make a better product they would puts some resources there.

Spendesk und Expensify

Warum Divvy gewählt wurde

We wanted to streamline our process and find a better product for our teammates.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Divvy

Divvy had the best platform and price
Jason C.
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Show me your corporate card and I'll show you your company's future

Bewertet am 13.8.2020

On a scale from 1-23 I'd give them a 23. It's the people that make Divvy what it is. I'd give the developers and engineers a standing ovation every day if I worked at Divvy. They have truly built a remarkable product, kinda like Comcast.

Transparency when it comes to spending has shifted our company culture. People are now act more trustworthy with what they use the company card on. Any product that helps my company have a culture of openness & accountability will be a company I stick with for years to come. Cheers to Divvy on closing the gap of emotional and reactive spending & budgeting.

I wish I could get my cards overnighted from the second I order them. #RichBusinessManProblems

Chime

Warum Divvy gewählt wurde

As a Concur customer I felt like just a number... With Divvy I feel like a person.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Divvy

It was the way I was treated from start to finish in my sales experience and now I'm treated even better by their amazing customer support team than I am with my Amex. Watch out other card companies, Divvy is on your tails.
Caleb G.
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Divvy - Always Great Service with an Excellent App

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

Divvy has allowed our organization to set more controls and give more responsibility to managers through use of individual budgets. Divvy also has transactions show up in the users transaction log instantaneously, making it easier for individuals to do all of their admin work right away.

My favorite feature is the ability to control credit lines for individuals at any given time. If an employee who rarely uses the corporate card suddenly has a need, we can adjust accordingly.

For the time being, Divvy doesn't integrate with our ERP, Netsuite. As such, I have to import into our ERP with CSVs which isn't ideal. Divvy is currently BETA testing an integration with Netsuite so we are patiently awaiting the full release of that.

Miguel M.
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

EXACTLY WHAT WE NEEDED!!!

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

Their customer services is by far the best we have ever experienced. We use the live chat all the time and help get issues resolved right away. Also, they are constantly innovating, making processes more efficient and effective and take customer feedback seriously. Lots of the requests or comments I've had with them have turned into solutions within weeks. Everyone in our office loves Divvy and haven't had a single thing to complain about.

For years we had wanted to get corporate cards for staff but did not want to take the risk of not having credit and approval controls like we do now with Divvy.

The ease of use, simplicity, and thoughtfulness that comes with Divvy is why we love it.

Oh and it's free!

I have not had a single issue with them.

Bill.com und Expensify

Warum Divvy gewählt wurde

Credit control, manager controls, ease of use, mobile access, and cloud storage of transactions.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Divvy

The best and easiest customer experience with the app. It's clean, innovative, has been thought out well, and super easy to use. Also, their customer service has been 100% great, and it's free.
Ashley H.
  • Branche: Versicherung

A Fantastic Expense Report Tool

Bewertet am 24.2.2022

I love the automation it creates for all of our expense reports. I also love the ability to make changes to spending limits, or accounts directly on the website. Any other card, we would have to get on the phone with customer service to make these changes, which was headache and a waste of time.

I love the digital cards we can create for our online payments/ transactions.

The recurring vs one-time limits were hard to get used to. This has improved over the last couple of years though.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Divvy

The expense reporting process seemed more fluid.
Malcolm T.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Malcolm Turner

Bewertet am 25.2.2022

The ease of use when utilizing the expense management platform.

I have no dislikes about using Divvy at this time. It’s by far the best platform my team has utilized in years and we’ve tested and used many.

Brex und Wave Accounting

Warum Divvy gewählt wurde

The archaic system and not being user friendly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Divvy

Ease of use and functionality
Shawn P.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Complete Expense Automation and Management

Bewertet am 24.2.2022

It has been great from inception to current day. Implementation team was very good and using the platform is easy once all features are known.

From the onset, it allows for user control, budget and G/L management with autoflow for tracking and import.

It could be an admin heavy for those requiring constant management.

PayPal, Stripe, Venmo und Ramp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Divvy

Divvy seems to have the most control in a secured environment and flexible to work with.
Zachary B.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best software our company purchased in 2018!

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

Overall, Divvy has enabled my company to gain WAY better insight into where dollars are going. We now know where we are over-budgeting and under-budgeting each month. Divvy makes tracking business expenses fun — I never thought I'd say that!

I first learned about Divvy via the daily business newsletter, Morning Brew. I was in disbelief that the product was totally free, so I scheduled a demo call. As it turns out, Divvy really is TOTALLY free. The app is incredibly user friendly and switching/updating budgets is surprisingly easy. But while the app interface is nice, the push notifications are wonderfully helpful, and Divvy travel has us saying bye-bye to Expedia, the REAL value our agency has found in using Divvy is the virtual card feature. As the Director of Marketing Strategy at a small Marketing Technology Agency, I manage a team of people who run a plethora of digital ads campaigns for numerous clients in any given month. Divvy's virtual card feature allows us to manage media buys on behalf of our clients without needing to open 100+ credit cards (or require the client to use their card). So, we're able to manage our clients' monthly spend and charge them a small admin fee (for putting the spend on our cards) without incurring ANY credit card fees.

Honestly, there are really only two things I dislike about Divvy:

1. That there isn't a Divvy for PERSONAL spending (I've been Googling looking for something like this for the past few weeks now...nothing seems to exist!)

2. The saving a receipt feature/adding notes feature is a little spotty at times. I find that I often need to go back into a purchase and re-upload the photo of the receipt/re-type my note. Hopefully this is a bug that gets worked out with the next app update.

Antwort von Divvy Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Zachary,
Thanks for the feedback! I've sent your feedback regarding the photo receipt uploads to the director of product, and he's looking into a way to improve that process and ideally ensure that it never happens again. Just wanted to thank you personally for joining the Divvy family of happy customers, and for taking the time to leave a great review!
-Mark

Miriam C.
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Seems too good to be true — but it's true

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

Expense management is not a stressor in my life because of Divvy, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Divvy is as simple as it gets with expense management. Everyone on the platform, from myself as the one who implemented it for our team to the newest employee just onboarding, has had such an easy time navigating it and understanding their role on the platform. It is intuitive, quick, and seamless. The customer service team is second to none and any time we've had a request or question we get help right away from the best team out there.

Business reporting could be made a little more nuanced for teams to be able to play with more views etc. in the dashboard, but this isn't a big enough con to move away from Divvy to anything else and they take innovation seriously. I won't be surprised to see more functionality here launch in the near future if enough customers are asking for it.

Caleb J.

Divvy - Allows us to Manage our Expenses with effectiveness

Bewertet am 9.6.2021

1) Dashboard for all transactions - allows us to work on what needs completed and then publish to QBO.
2) Automatic notifications - allows us to request receipts and categorization from cardholders in seconds.
3) Virtual cards - allows us to automate transaction entry, manage overspend with our vendors, and minimize and mitigate fraud with our expenses. If a card gets compromised we turn off that one virtual card and then create a new one within seconds.

There aren't many features built yet for Accounting Firms to manage their list of clients.
There isn't good features like Ramp & Brex to text the categorization details, notes, and receipts on the transactions.

Brex

Warum Divvy gewählt wurde

Capital One lacked the expense management details we were looking for
Darren H.
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very quick and easy to implement with great customer service

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

Overall I very impressed with Divvy and the constant innovation of making using and administing the card easy.

Very easy to integrate into our business and very user friendly software.

Out of pocket reimbursement. Be easier once approved Divvy sent check to individuals and charge the Divvy account vs ACH funds to Divvy.

Stephen F.
  • Branche: Bau

Seriously the Best App our Business Found, for Anything

Bewertet am 9.6.2021

If you're a small business with big monthly expenses, and petty cash headaches, Divvy is a no-brainer. Each of our field techs have a card we can control from the office, or divvy out funds as needed.

As a small family business, this cut down on half our office work (and my mother no longer goes through receipts in the office; she can just retire)

Divvy integrates with Quickbooks well, but here's the thing... we didn't even integrate it.
Its simpler for us to keep it totally independent from other accounting software, because working in Divvy's web app is a joy. The UI is simple and great.

All of our company payables and receipts management stays on Divvy, and our bank account shows one payment per week for Payables. That's it. The purchase info can't be messed up with bad OCR, because the info comes from the Bank account.

Nothing. So far it's perfect for us. We haven't been able to mess anything up yet.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Divvy

-Instant reconciliation with purchases, and in-app labels if transaction details are incomplete. -Transparency of petty-cash funds. -Field tech credit cards with admin controls from app and web app -instant expense report creations. -No risk of Bad OCR creating repeat work (totals and info are pulled from the vender)
Peter R.
  • Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital

Expense Management Made Easy

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

We've loved Divvy. It has given flexibility to those that travel while giving the flexibility to get things done without having to worry that one of the 3 corporate credit cards is floating around being used by a random employee.

Divvy has been great for our organization. We have been able to move away from reimbursements and have been able to give spending flexibility to everyone within our organization. We love being able to give every employee a card, but not having to worry that they are going to overspend. And possibly, one of my favorite features of any software ever is the ability to create virtual cards (both for subscriptions and burner cards for one time purchases). Its nice to know that I can cancel a virtual card and not have it affect other vendor payments.

There is a little bit of a lack of hierarchy available (like an administrator over certain budgets only) and a lack of flexibility with paying down our account (holds placed on account effectively freezing our cards) but other than that, it has been great!

Jeff B.
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

It's the best because it is simple

Bewertet am 25.10.2019

It has been very positive. They are timely in their responses and they are flexible and open to customer ideas for improvement.

It is very easy to use and very ease to teach users how to use. It allows us to customize expense fields, budgets and reports so as an accounting team we get what we need, but it is simple enough for any user to use.

The only complaint I have at this point is that we cannot set limits for receipts. I'd like to be able to say "all transactions over $20 require a receipt," but that is not available yet.

Expensify und SAP Concur

Warum Divvy gewählt wurde

Ease of use and reporting ability.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Divvy

Ease of use and the link of a credit card program to the expense reporting platform.
Jacob C.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

What we needed in a Corporate Credit Card

Bewertet am 28.10.2019

Overall we have had a great experience with Divvy. We were waisting so much time with fraud issues with other cards. Also has helped us with our employee card reconciliation. We can have required fields that our employees need to fill out like notes.

Virtual Cards are easy to generate, Control of employee cards and funds is really nice, Reporting is good, support has been really good

It is a little difficult for employees to catch on to how everything is supposed to work. It changes fairly quickly (good because it gets better, but con because you have to change your processes or relearn the software)

Fraud and reconciliation.

Cost and simplicity
Chase C.
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Innovative and unparalleled service

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

I love how easy it is to use Divvy. It has significantly reduced the time to close the books at month end. We used to have to wait at least a week just to reconcile credit card transactions, but with Divvy, it only takes one to two days. The team at Divvy has been extremely receptive to our feedback and providing the best customer experience possible.

The software is constantly evolving as we and other gives feedback (this is a good thing), but there doesn’t seem to be one clear cut path of best practices with Divvy.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Divvy is very intriguing for us going forward

Bewertet am 5.8.2021

So far so good! I'm very intrigued to see if it replaces all our other tools quickly for clients.

Price is FREE for use, the card allows you to have control over spend much more than normal credit cards, you can extend credit to users on demand with a good approval workflow on the app/computer.

A bit overwhelming at first to setup but just need to get a handle on it. The users don't need to use that ability anyway. But the users do have control to request credit/use of card and that is great but also can be more tedious than just walking in and swiping.

Pricing & control of spend

Expensify und Emburse Nexonia Expenses

spend controls
Kelly G.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Divvy is BY FAR the best product for expenses!

Bewertet am 10.12.2020

Divvy is AMAZING! Their customer service team is very well trained. From implementation to my managing representative to regular customer service - Their team is top notch.

Divvy is easy to use for users and admins alike. The setup is very easy to do, and my organization was able to hit the ground running from the day we had cards in hand.

The only con is that it doesn't integrate with QuickBooks Desktop. There is a workaround that is very helpful. I am just waiting for the day when I can use it with Desktop.

Aaron A.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Divvy is amazing!!!

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

We are now much more efficient. No more looking for 3-4 different software to handle all our needs because Divvy does them all in a perfect way.

Best expense software I have ever used. Our time reviewing and/or approving expenses is now cut in half. No more reimbursements. The budget features are also amazing. We have been looking for a better way to budget our expenses and Divvy does an amazing job at budget management.

I kinda wish we had to pay for it to let them know how much we appreciate it. It's that good.

Quickbooks Online und Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Divvy

Divvy was the clear winner because it's so easy to use. The features are exactly what we were looking for and the best part is that its totally free.
Kevin M.
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Divvy is a great product

Bewertet am 28.10.2019

It has eliminated missing receipts and automatically posts expenses to our accounting system (Quickbooks Online). Virtual cards eliminate overcharges and fraud.

We have had problems with volunteers and staff turning in credit card receipts. That is now a thing of the past - finally! It has totally eliminated that problem. When there is a missing receipt, now I know it within a couple days instead of a couple months. The users love it too because they don't have to worry about saving and turning in receipts as well. Just take a picture of it at the time of sale and they are done! The recent integration with Quickbooks was HUGE for us. Now most data entry of expenses is automatic as well. Very easy to use most of the time, and it's free!

Getting the hang of allocating budgets can be tricky. And if you have a budget used by multiple people it presents additional challenges trying to allocate funds between multiple people. Auto payments take a few days to free up funds. And virtual subscription cards don't reset until first business day of the month, which can be a problem if charges are attempted on the 1st and it is a weekend.

Mathew M.
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Fantastic Enterprise Solution

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

No Cost & more efficiency - I was able to reduce organizational expenses by over $20,000 annually AND increase efficiency , transparency in the budget process, and give visibility to department leaders on real-time spending.
The customer support has been fantastic.
Fraud controls and prevention have been fantastic - we have been able to quickly isolate and stop attempted fraud, either by our user or notification from the Divvy team.

I would like the ability to organize budgets in a more hierarchical way, so that Department leaders can start with their overall budget and drill down into sub-budgets.

Jennfer R.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product & easy to use

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

Overall, it's been great. Our account manager responds quickly to questions and we love the ease of use on the administration side as well as user side.

No more losing receipts!!! It is so nice to snap a photo right away and tie it to your charge. It makes month end reconciling much more streamlined

My only issue is the rewards system. It's a headache to say the least. When you cash in your points earned, you can't simply login and explore all of your options like other credit card companies. You must send in your request and wait to hear back from Divvy. We requested gift cards as our rewards and were sent to a website where we had very limited options for gift cards, and they were all electronic cards. This is very hard to keep track of and would have been much more convenient to get a a visa/mastercard giftcard. Also, all of the gift cards were tied to my email address, so any cards redeemed came to me via email and I had to distribute them to where they needed to go.