Reveal Bewertungen

Reveal

Automatisierung von Facebook-Anzeigen und plattformübergreifende Analyseberichte

4.6/5 (64 Bewertungen)

Awesome tool to automate Facebook Ads management

Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have more free time so I can focus on more interesting things than manually going through accounts and killing ads / decreasing or increasing budgets.

The best thing about RevealBot is that once you identify the patterns you follow to make decisions when managing an account, you can set up rules and have Reveal do everything for you. It frees up a lot of time, gives you more resources (you can't check an account every 15 minutes 24/7, can you?), you don't have to do the manual stuff yourself, what else would you want?

I'd love to be able to export rules from one Reveal account and import them to another. Also, a great feature would be "apply this rule in accounts X, Y, Z" so that I could save myself duplicating them each time. Other than that, I think it's great!

Revealbot is the best!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the ease of use around this software as well as how accurate and timely it serves my data to me. I have never had a glitch while using this either. its great.

nothing yet which is great news! Hope it stays that way

Mit Google übersetzen

Up to date. Honest. Game Changing for my business.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has given myself and my team more time to focus on other elements of helping businesses grow online.

It is easy to navigate.

The customer service is very fast to respond.

The immediacy of positive impact it has made was almost instantaneous.

I wish that there were more training and tips and case studies coming out so that I could get better ideas of how to optimize my rules.

Helpful for Automating Campaigns

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Revealbot has helped automate a ton of our processes and save time for our agency. The ability to increase budget on cost per reaction has been a game changer

The ability to set rules to autoboost page posts as well as fully automate larger campaigns to help keep CPAs in goal range,

The limits on spend for accounts before upgrading. Wish it could automate youtube and google ads as well

Reveal Saves A Lot of Time for Facebook Ads Management & Research

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This platform allowed me to gain insights into competitors social media marketing and presence, both for my own businesses, and clients. It helped me do so in much less time than it would have taken to source it otherwise. Additionally, having automated reporting on key areas made sure that I was always able to get to information I needed for client deliverables.

This platform is very easy to set up and use. In fact, at first, you may think you've done something wrong. Overall, it's ease of set up and use is the thing I like the most. That's followed by it's automated reporting functions.

I have to say that I don't really care for the user interface very much. To me it seems counterintuitive and like something is missing.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool to automate your Facebook ads

Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I'm really happy and would highly recommend to people who are running ads on Facebook.

This tool actually saved me money as it cut underperforming ads before I normally would. Especially through the night whilst sleeping this tool would make sure it would stop ads that were performing poorly and it would even increase the budgets for the ad sets doing really well. It's great because you can set up your own custom rules so it only does what you ask it too.

To be honest not much I didn't like. The only thing is the initial learning curve but it wasn't too complitacted.

Mit Google übersetzen

Revealbot allowed me to automate my Facebook campaigns in a way that no other tool can accomplish.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was able to satisfy unique, daily volume and pricing requirements for a lead-gen client's Facebook campaign.

The options and parameters for creating conditional rules make for creative, automatic campaign management. Every business is different and automation tools cannot be "one size fits all." Revealbot is sophisticated enough to satisfy very unique business use cases.

The pricing structure is "anti-agency." Graduated price tiers are old thinking. 14-day trials are rarely long enough to realize the full potential and benefits of a tool like this.

Mit Google übersetzen

Perfect tool for automating your campaigns.

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Revealbot is a must-have tool for automating and scaling your campaigns. It's worth the peace of mind as well knowing that there're rules set in place incase your campaign goes awry.

The automation aspect. I run a lot of campaigns and I don't always have the time to constantly be checking them. Revealbot gives me the freedom to focus on other areas of my business without having to worry about my campaigns.

When it comes to reporting it would be cool to be able to do a consolidated report for all accounts instead of having to schedule them all out individually.

Mit Google übersetzen

A comprehensive app, with lots of potential.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It offers a lot of features in terms and gives the user a lot of room to customize. It's connection with Slack is awesome.

Mostly the app is focused on ads and whereas it would be easy to offer those who want simple overall reporting for their social accounts a great solution, it is sometimes incomplete strictly on the reporting side of things.

6.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Overall I enjoyed my experience. There's an infinite amount of rules you can setup.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that it's very intuitive to use. It's fast and simple in how it's laid out. The customer support was incredible. They reached out to help give value and give tips.

Based on my business model, it was quite expensive. Also it's tough when your revenue isn't going through Facebook to adjust, because I had to adjust the rules once a day at least. Also needed to create a LOT of rules to do what I needed to made it hard to maintain.

Mit Google übersetzen

Overall great. I would like yo have the ability to choose how many days I wish to optimize.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

That it checks every 15 minutes. I like how reveal checks every 15 minutes to apply the rules. It seems hard at first to set up because the instructions are not clear. If you could have descriptors that you could hover over, that would be great!

That I cannot choose my optimization window of 3 full days plus today. I would like to have the ability to optimize based on the days I choose and not be forced to select a standard.

Mit Google übersetzen

RevealBot has been a game changer for my agency.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The user interface is very clear, with a lot of flexibility. I like how it was able to pull all of the metrics that I need from Facebook. The flexibility of the rules is what makes this so valuable for me. I love it!

Perhaps more flexibility with alerts would be nice. Cost is a little expensive though. Would be great if there were bigger discounts for the higher tier plans. Other than that, everything else seems to be great!

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, full of features

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Can save time in managing Facebook ads by using the automated rules and Slack reporting.

It is very easy to use and manage all the automated rules that I have set up. There are a lot of rules that are not available from the Facebook business manager that are available in Reveal Bot.

Does not have the ability to start/pause ad-sets based on time e.g. turn on ad-set at 1pm. This feature will be very useful.

Mit Google übersetzen

Awesome automation to save your sanity

Bewertet am 2.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Just easy to set up rule sets and let it do much of the monitoring for you. It's also smartly integrated into Slack for reporting and some controls too.

It takes the "cludge" of UI that is Facebook's interface and cherry picks the most important aspects to augment with greater control, simply.

It can feel complicated if you don't understand what you can control or know what parameters Facebook lets you have access to.

Best Ads Automation Software

Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This extends the existing automation functionality of Facebook and AdWords. We routinely optimize ads at certain times in the day and this tool does this for us and more.

It can get very expensive if you have a large ad spend. The price would be worth it if it also has tools for creating campaigns. Right now, I'm thinking of using the tool only for a select few clients.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent way to track and manage Facebook ad performance!

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Small learning curve, easy to use! This tool is a great way to measure ad performance in a way that is simple and easy to read. No more clicking through individual parameters and hard to find stats on each ad on Facebook!

Some issues I have had with the software previously are ironed out. The developers are doing a great job continually improving the platform!

easy, functional

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

rules on my adsets, saves me money on bad adsets

easy to connect to FB, basic rules that function easily with adsets, easy to add other users, most people in the company use it so its easy to troubleshoot with other coworkers

doesn't always work, wish rules would occur in shorter time intervals ex. every 10 min instead of every 15 min, wish rules could be applied to ads

Mit Google übersetzen

Does not work as advertised

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

expensive too. better use other automation program in the market

THere is no tutorial on how to set things up. You are to fend for yourself. Customer service is non existent.

0.0/10

Useful Power Tool for Facebook Ads

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's really useful to have a easy to set up helper that controls the facebook ads spending and optimization

I would like to be able to have rules depending on some "Tags" i can put directly in the campaign creation in fb ads, For example if i create a new prospecting campaign i can ensure some rules will be applyed to the campaign without going to reveal.

Saved my agency

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

Time efficient
Helps to save money (lots of money)
Filters out the bad ads
allows you to scale better

it is very easy to use and the support staff is really amazing, they answer every question and help you figure out how to perform every rule you have in mind

it took me a few days to understand how to wrap my head around this. but eventually, it was well worth it.

Mit Google übersetzen

RevealBot Keeps Me Away From Being Emotional with FB Ads!

Bewertet am 15.6.2018

Save time and money!

I test new products on a daily basis and Reveal helps me monitor those new ads with the metric I set up. It shuts down every single underperforming ads when the ads meet my metric.
It's really a time saver!

A bit complicated for a new user, I got some ads turned off by mistake.
More tutorials fro eCommerce will be welcome.

It was easy to learn

Save money

allow to save money on Ads. Easy of use. Blogs are very good however we need more concrete samples by categories so that we do not have to spend a lot of time setting up the rules ourselve and test them.

Need more help for the Rules. Create set of rules that will save us money. Without having to think about the best rules to setup.

Mit Google übersetzen

We signed up for Reveal for the extra automation capabilities.

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The depth of automation rules available are far beyond what other similar services provide. Also, I loved the ability to integrate with slack.

Too robust for us at this point. Also, didn't feel intuitive for me to go from starting to my first set of rules. In fact, I ended up shutting down all ads on accident when I setup my first rule.

Mit Google übersetzen

The integration with Slack makes this easy to use

Bewertet am 31.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Automation helps me do stuff.

Simple to set up and enables me to stay in control of my advertising budget. Nothing worse than looking at the Ad Manager and finding your CPC is excessive.

Full functionality still in the pipeline re messenger and Twitter ads. Hopefully the console will turn into a fully functioning multi-platform ads manager.

Mit Google übersetzen

Best advertising tool we've used

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like getting the reports by email so I always know what is going on with our social media advertising. It is easy to use and for the campaign that are going well we can set it and forget it.

There is nothing I don't like about reveal. Everything that we have used so far as surpassed our expectations.