InventoryCloud Erfahrungen

InventoryCloud

Software für eine bessere Bestandsverwaltung.

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Powerful Inventory Management Solution

Bewertet am 4.6.2023

One of the standout features of waspbarcode.com is its seamless integration with cloud technology. This enables users to access their inventory data from anywhere, at any time, with just an internet connection. The convenience of having real-time access to inventory information allows for better decision-making, improved inventory accuracy, and enhanced efficiency in overall operations.

No issue. Although the overall experience with waspbarcode.com is highly positive, there is room for improvement in terms of customization options.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for providing such a detailed evaluation. We're glad to hear that you getting a great deal of value of InventoryCloud.

Miguel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wasp Inventory

Bewertet am 10.1.2022

Overall experience with Wasp is pretty good cant complain really straight forward and easy to get used too with the proper training

What i like the Most about the Wasp inventory system is that its all on cloud and i could access all my products from wherever i am.

One thing i had a little problem with is how i cant have multiple windows open with the same login.

VirtualBox

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InventoryCloud

I didnt choose the product the product chose me!. just kidding it was chosen for me

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Good feedback, Miguel. Glad to see you are happy with the purchase. Appreciate your insights and we will leverage them in our continuous improvement of the experience.

Brandie
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Decent program

Bewertet am 18.2.2022

Customer service has never been good - when they do answer the phone it's a bunch of talk that never actually answers your question or resolves anything

This software is good for us as we don't have a lot of inventory and it's nice to have the pick forms to give the guys as we can't get the handheld scanner to work, well it's never worked from the beginning

The handheld scanner that cost way too much has never worked, this program has averaging which i get some organizations utilize but it would be nice to turn off that function when you don't use it. It seems like you have to go thru a million screens or options to find out one piece of information then you have to go thru it all again to find another on the same object - thought this web version would be better and maybe after some training it will but for now it's no better

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Brandie. We are sorry to hear about your challenges with your handheld scanner. I agree that enhanced training can help resolve some issues. With that in mind, we'll be working with our training team to make sure more accounts are getting the training they need.

Joel
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good product - Successful solution

Bewertet am 25.1.2024

it works well and we are happy with the product.

it works well and we are happy with the product.

it is easy to use. Also, being able to add item photos from a mobile device is great.

Reports dont show the data i would like to see.

James
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

InventoryCloud is great for small AND big comapnies.

Bewertet am 17.9.2021

It is great when having to handle 200+ items. Also, it is very easy to navigate through and simple when using all the functions. My overall experience would rate it a 9 out of 10.

The ability to track items by a certain criteria. If it is by the serial number, by the lot, or by the date code. It helps tremendously by giving us the ability to keep every item visible and traceable with just a few clicks.

The check-in and check-out process. It is only a few options when handling this function, and wish there were more TRACKABLE options than what are given.

Patrick
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Get what you pay for.

Bewertet am 3.8.2022

We have tried many different inventory systems and tried creating our own to no success. It wasn't until we finally got serious about finding a solution and put it out to multiple people in our organization. The search begin and our AP in the back office, found Wasp. At first we were skeptical to paying such a fee for a service, that we had previously developed in house, but immediately in the product demo we knew this was going to be an incredible option for us. While we are still in the trial phase, I hope to do another review in 6 months,1 year, on and on, and speak to the high continuity of Wasp and their great customer service.

This software is user friendly for an industry that has a high turnover of inventory.

The app interface could be improved to be simpler for employees that are simply handling inventory in and out.

Fishbowl

Warum InventoryCloud gewählt wurde

Server crashing, remote interface that never works.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InventoryCloud

Authenticity of staff and user friendly interface.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Patrick for sharing your experience with InventoryCloud. We're glad to hear that you find the software user friendly and a good value of the money.

Mushal
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great inventory tool for efficient working environment

Bewertet am 4.8.2021

I like the amount of information it allows to fill in. It helps to find all the features of the product in one place.

I like the way it displays all the information on one page and generated reports from the very first transactions.

All the features are according to our needs but we do lack some training procedure for new clients or worker. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with the system.

aimee
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Inventory Cloud

Bewertet am 5.11.2021

overall it is a great product very user friendly

overall it is a great product very user friendly

This product is super easy to use and there is not a big learning curve for new hires.

I don't like that I can't see last month's inventory report it only has a running report on available inventory. I also don't like that it averages prices.

NetSuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InventoryCloud

I used it at a previous company I was with and it was great on integration and API.
Chris

2023 wasp review

Bewertet am 29.12.2023

Overall I really enjoy using this software daily. Simple and user friendly to use and understand

I really like being able to use this software on multiple platforms. desktop, laptop, mobile device. The simplicity of categories and digital locations

Little buggy from time to time but has gotten alot less buggy throughout 2023. the inconsistancy of scheduled mobile uploads/downloads is still wonky on our end.

Anita
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos

4 Great Years of Service

Bewertet am 3.1.2024

I have had no issues what so ever. I have only talked to a rep a couple of times and they have been more than helpful and kind.

It has a column for everything we need to input and it can be changed. The export to excel is simple as is the label maker.

When the new drop-down doesn't automatically put you on "contains" in the search.

John
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Wheels of progress

Bewertet am 9.8.2022

I used InventoryCloud during the pandemic and then let our subscription lapse. I quickly found out that having this software makes life easier, so I renewed our subscription as soon as I could.

I really like the ease of use. I am not tech savvy so having software that is easy for me to use makes it even more important. I have very little time to give towards additional projects so the streamlined process that InventoryCloud gives me is wonderful.

This is a tough question because I don't use too many other cloud based technologies. I would have to say that the thing I like least is on my side. My team doesn't use this at all so picking up after them just takes time away from other projects.

NetSuite und Zoho Expense

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InventoryCloud

Ease of use, price, and support options

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

We are glad to hear that InventoryCloud is easy for you and your team to use. Thanks for sharing.

Vishnu
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Automate your warehouse operations and improve productivity

Bewertet am 18.10.2023

My Overall experience with InventoryCloud is positive. It is well designed software with unique features.

1) It enables you to automate your warehouse operations using mobile scanners. Using mobile scanners helps you to eliminate manual work and reduce human errors. It also helps you to improve your efficiency and accuracy. 2) As it is a Cloud based solution you can access it from any system and you don't have to depend on particular pc or laptop. 3) It doesn't requires any installation, just login it and start work. 4) It helps you to streamline your all warehouse activities like inward, outward, storage, cycle count etc.

We are using it since several years and never faced any difficulties with it so far.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for sharing how well InventoryCloud works to support your warehouse operations. Good to know that you're leveraging our automation capabilities.

Linda
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

WASP Inventory Review

Bewertet am 2.12.2022

This experience has been horrible. We never received support from WASP as promised. We paid for WAS to train our team and help build our inventory system. This never happened and our money to this day was never refunded. We had to have one of our team members work countless hours recreating the system to work for what we needed it to do. WASP IT and Helpdesk were rude to get the system setup

This is a renewal, this software is not user-friendly. We had to renew until we can move our inventory to a new system.

This software did not meet our company's needs. The salesperson sold us the inventory system when it should have been that asset system. The help disk is worthless, they are rood and talk down to you.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that it is currently not working out for you. I have brought your experience to the attention of our customer service team.

Josh
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Good People to work with

Bewertet am 17.9.2021

It's been hit and miss. I think I liked the old Wasp product better. This is slow as heck, very hard to work within the constraints that are in there and really just a complete disappointment for me, going from old product to newer version. Why do we stay with it? Because we're in too deep at this point to get out.

We have enjoyed working with InventoryCloud's support team as they are always helpful, knowledgeable and available in a decent amount of time.

Unable to add manufacturers, vendors, etc. on "the fly." Instead I was told to open another window and create what I need. The old WASP had an area in the system that if something wasn't there, you could do a quick add. This program, newer and better supposedly, is unable evidently. Also, receiving orders and then trying to move them or remove them, etc., we have to wait for some-odd reason for all of the numbers to get through the system. Annoying and almost enough to make us not want the software anymore.

Matt
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

The Stinging Truth of WASP Inventory Control

Bewertet am 5.8.2021

Overall, the software is good enough for smaller companies but I feel as companies grow they are currently out growing the usefulness of this software. Also, the customer support seems to be lacking, as we once had to wait an entire week to receive feedback on an issue due to the entire team being out of office. This was problematic for us and I would expect other businesses to feel the same way.

I enjoy that WASP is relatively easy to use. New users are able to navigate around the software and learn basic functionality quite quickly. This makes it helpful when having new members joining the team, and getting them up to speed on how processes work.

We do however experience a few "technical" issues that seem unnecessary and hinder us. For instance, we are constantly updating our products and item numbers, and not being able to delete old item numbers to replace with new ones is a hassle. Also, we've had some issues with deleting builds when "old items" are in them, causing builds to remain indefinitely open and clogging up the system.

Sushant

Complete warehouse management system

Bewertet am 16.10.2023

My overall experience with InventoryCloud is awesome.

My overall experience with InventoryCloud is awesome.

1) It enables you to handle any type of inventory smoothly whether it is Apparel , electronics, luggage etc. 2) It enables you to Automate your warehouse activities using mobile scanners. It helps to reduce human errors and increase inventory accuracy. 3) It's unique features helps you to manage inventory more efficiently and improve your productivity.

We never faced any issue with InventoryCloud till now.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. It's good to hear that you regard the solution as "awesome."

Falguni
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WASP Inventory Cloud for Medical Devices

Bewertet am 23.10.2023

Be able to view, search inventory on the main screen, be able to open multiple pages of the system to check the location of inventory so that fileds required to be filled for "remove function" can be accessed.

I would like to be able to be able to customize reports and design packing slips per pick order with ease and be able to select fields from different tables to be in the reports I need.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for sharing your experience. We take recommendations from our customers very seriously. Do know that we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Virendra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Streamline your warehouse operations and increase efficiency

Bewertet am 17.11.2023

It is unique and amazing tool to streamline your warehouse operations.

It is unique and amazing tool to streamline your warehouse operations.

It helps you to streamline your warehouse operations like inward, outward, storage etc.
It helps you reduce human errors and increase efficiency.
It also ensures you inventory accuracy and easy reconciliation.
It enables you eliminate manual picking process and ensures faster and accurate dispatches.

As of now never faced any issues with InventoryCloud.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

We appreciate your comments. It's good to know that InventoryCloud helps you to streamline your warehouse operations.

Stacy
  • Branche: Lagerung

For the Price It Shows and Stores our Inventory

Bewertet am 28.9.2023

It's ability to track our inventory accurately.

The lack of training material available, had to pay for additional training. Though the system is customable you have to pay for those changes you need.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with InventoryCloud. We are pleased to hear that the solution is meeting your needs. You'll be happy to know that we have recently improved our onboarding to provide a number of self-help videos that will help you better navigate through your introductory period.

Brett
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Managing Company Assets Used in Internet Customer's Homes

Bewertet am 25.2.2022

We were able to solve the problem of knowing how and when to order new CPE equipment. This is vital to us as if we do not streamline inventory, this could result in us being delayed in providing customer's with service and stalling revenue growth.

The setup and training for this software is extremely easy. We quickly remove and add inventory to the system. We can use the software in a very simplistic capacity. However, as we have brought on a software engineer, we can do more complex usage of the system, including API usage for integration.

There is not a whole lot that we dislike about the software. It is very easy to get information in and out of the system.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Brett for your glowing review. We're happy to hear you find the experience as extremely easy to use.

Travis

Solid Inventory Management

Bewertet am 12.12.2022

It has a very easy to use gui that makes the entire software flow well. Integration was very straightforward, and the organization from the software is incredible.

If the software doesn't fit your business model because you are a niche company, customization is virtually impossible.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Hello Travis, thanks for sharing insights regarding your experience. Glad to hear that you find InventoryCloud to be easy to use. Do know that we are committed to improving on your experience.

Michael
  • Branche: Schiffbau

inventory control

Bewertet am 12.10.2021

We are pleased with the program, but would like to see improvements as descripted above.

Easy access, real time data capturing, and accountability.

The notification of low inventory doesn't work. Tracking tool crib items can be made simpler. Under the old desktop system you were able to see who has items out that need to be returned. This system you have to run a lengthy report and run through several pages to find what tool crib items are overdue.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you Michael for sharing your thoughts regarding InventoryCloud. We are happy to hear that you find the solution as easy to use.

Anthony
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Completely Unprofessional

Bewertet am 18.10.2017

Pros were the sales rep was super persistent when selling me the equipment and software.

The cons? After this guy sold me the software and scanners, the moment i received the equipment and needed assistance this guy was no where to be found. I tried leaving a message several times, have an email thread for nearly 3 months of him not responding to my request for help but me receiving his automated sales emails, spoke with customer service on 4 different occasions never got a follow up, finally got to the accounting dept who had said they would handle it and cancel it out to only find out months later they're still sending me invoices and never credited me back anything. This began in 02/17 its now 10/17 and i am following up again with Billing as i tried again 2 weeks ago promising they would fix this and still nothing. Now the supervisor relayed a message they would clear out the 2 of the 4 months of unpaid bills and meet me in the middle ( the customer who didnt get an answer back for 4 months and im supposed to pay in full or split the bill?) then to come back and tell me theyll cover all 4 months and that i should try and "re-sell" their equipment online (the same equipment i was sold on and not able to use due to bad customer service, its still in the box and they wont credit me back. Completely unprofessional, offering me to split invoices and re-sell equipment for products i wasnt able to use since the day i got it. If they correct this ill let it be known but until then the way this has been handled is so unprofessional acting like theyre doing me a favor canceling out 2 of the 4 months and not giving me credit for the 1st month and equipment i was swindled into.

Devin

Warehouse Managment

Bewertet am 31.1.2022

The ease of use and customizable settings are really helpful.

Customer support is very bad. Also the system is updated and there is no explanation for these new updates. The lack of not being able to mass edit items can be disheartening.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Hello Devin, Thank you for taking the time to review InventoryCloud. We are glad to hear that you find our solution easy to use and helpful. We also take your concerns and recommendations very seriously. Do know your recommendations are being shared with our product development team. We are committed to providing you with the best experience and warehouse management solution.

Humphrey
  • Branche: Militär

InventoryCloud

Bewertet am 30.6.2021

InventoryCloud helps us to determine who is assigned equipment, track product recalls with lot numbers, and determine when an item is low in stock and requires re-order.

InventoryCloud was extremely easy to set-up and even easier to use. This system has helped us to completely eliminate paper records while accurately determining where our equipment is at all times.

For our purposes, the barcode feature by SKU was not utilized as it was meant to be. Since we often order from different vendors, the products we receive are often labeled differently and do not have the same barcodes.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Humphrey for your feedback regarding InventoryCloud. Glad to hear you've been able to completely eliminate paper records ... good for your company and great for the environment.