ONEPOINT Projects Bewertungen

Webbasierte Software für Projekt- und Portfoliomanagement

4.5/5 (6 Bewertungen)
Ankush A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Simplicity and great analytics makes project management simpler

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We used competitor product from long time but that was missing analytics. Onepoint project pipeline is very simple to use, intuitive to use. Best thing is all projects are developed with developers in mind, with simple interface and great analytics to see which projects are lagging behind.

They don't release new features that often. Would love to use more features.

David A.
Mit Google übersetzen

This software is a comprehensive Project Management software. It is excellent and complete.

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is a complete and total Project Management solution that helps with all of the important areas of Project Management.

This software is super for complete Project Management. I think this software has one of the best setups of all the PM software I have tried. I really like the Dashboard view, the Graphical WBS, the controlling feature set, and the overall layout. This software is very inclusive of the most important features for Project Management. It has the WBS, Resource management, Monitoring and controlling, comprehensive planning features.

The option I would like to see is a cloud version for a smaller sized company or a little lower price. The other toll that would be useful is an Iphone and Android App

Antwort von onepoint PROJECTS

Thanks for your review David. We would like to mention, ONEPOINT Projects already comes with two mobile, offline-capable apps supporting you in your daily project work: onepoint 360 as a management dashboard and onepoint ME for project contributors. We will launch the Android version for onepoint 360 in the next few weeks.

Johannes W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great hybrid project and portfolio management software for modern project organizations.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used ONEPOINT Projects in my previous company.

I really like the easy handling. ONEPOINT comes with a great variety of features, everthing you need for professional project and portfolio management.

There is really nothing I do not like about this software.

Daniel M.

A Robust project management platform

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The platform allowed us to work more efficiently in groups and helped us to meet our goals. I highly recommend it for project management solutions.

Onepoint has many great features.
1. Software is simple and straight forward, it doesn't require any experience
2. Words great on my smart phone
3. Very flexible and allows integration with many 3rd party apps
4. Makes team work projects easy and efficient

There is nothing that I can remember that i didn't like.

Renjith koshy J.

State of the Art Portfolio Management Solution

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Can visualize multiple project dimensions, which gives us a vivid analysis.

In my usage, no such any major drawback found till now!

Dr.amit P.

UNDOUBTEDLY AMAZING SOFTWARE

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 7.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My all business projects are prepared using this amazing sofware. It help with easy organization of my projects

This software is easy to use with simpler interface and great analytics. Useful for monitoring, scheduling & controlling projects.

There is nothing i dont like but it has steep learning curve with complexities of work.