GetSocial Bewertungen

GetSocial

Track dark social & private messaging shares

4.7/5 (19 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Have been a customer of GetSocial for more than 2 years now. It is simple to use and integrate

Bewertet am 30.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like how it is simple to integrate on the website, provides a host of features and gives detailed analytics of the shares on various social media

It doesn't allow collection of phone numbers using the subscribe plugin. I was looking to collect phone numbers like we collect email ids, but the form wouldn't take digits!

Hi Sukhdeep,

Happy to know that you've been a happy customer for a long time!

Regarding the phone number collection, I always recommend contacting us personally, as sometimes we can add those changes to your account :)

If you need anything, just send an email to support@getsocial.io and we'll do our best to help you.

Mit Google übersetzen

The clear leader in a field of one!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 2.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use, customizability, features, functionality, customer support, overall quality and value for money.

Needs to release more features. There's a lot more that can be offered in keeping with it's biggest competitor SUMO which unrolls many new features regularly.

Hey there,

Thanks a lot for the 5 start review, we're really glad that our users and clients value our software :)

Regarding the launch of new features, we've actually been quite busy!

In the last year we launched a new version of Viral Alerts, Social Automation and our unique Social Link Analyzer! Sumo is launching a lot of features as well, but they have a different focus than us at the moment.

Anyway, if you have any idea or feedback about new features, feel free to tell us at support@getsocial.io ;)

great product and FANTASTIC support

Bewertet am 3.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Multi site social sharing widget. Great mobile responsiveness. Tons of customization options.

I had a multi site requirement (subdomains). All the other vendors for software of this nature wanted a per site subscription, even though they are on the same domain. GetSocial.io was super flexible and set my account up exactly as I needed it for my product. Could not be happier with the product.

Hey Zach,

Thanks for the awesome review!

I'm glad you appreciate our offer :)

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use plugin for sharing sharing and tracking

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to setup and great support. I recommend Get Social to anyone else looking for a tool like this.
I always had a great experience with the product and with the support from their team.

Hey Davis,

It's great to see our very first client giving us a stellar review :)

The GetSocial team hopes you keep doing a fantastic work at Uniarea!

Very user friendly

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the various sharing options and formats. The following and tracking tool options are great, as well. The interface and dashboard are simple to navigate.

Hey Naomi,

It's great to see that our investment in UX is paying off :)

Thanks for the feedback!

Mit Google übersetzen

Great product, poor customer service

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use, the product is fairly easy to set up and get going. The load time is also exceptional and doesn't weigh down the site.

Product is a bit overpriced, with poor customer support. If you need to add any type of customization to it it's a struggle. Also they will double charge you for sub domains.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for posting this review. It's incredibly important for us to know what our clients think, both good and bad.

Regarding the customization and sub-domains, I'm going to follow up with you by email so we can sort out those issues and maybe, who knows, turn this review around!

Mit Google übersetzen

Brilliant. Great tool with great support.

Bewertet am 27.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So easy to use and runs without any problems. Installs easy and simple to set up and use. The support from the Get Social staff are great. I have only had a couple of problems ( of my own doing ) but within an hour of lodging a ticket I was answered and problem sorted. My site visitors find it easy to use and find appealing on my site.

Hey Tony,

I'm really proud to see that my support led to good outcomes :)

Have a fantastic day (and thanks for the review) ;)

Mit Google übersetzen

A great way to get know your users likes!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Knowledge about my contents and users preferences.

With no code, you are able to get dark metrics and have very close knowledge about your viral contents.

Some tools are not elegible at the same time, like the welcome bar vs mobile share bar when you want to use on the same position.

Antwort von GetSocial

We're really proud to see such a great recommendation!

Regarding the the tools in the same position: feel free to send an email to me or to support@getsocial.io and we will see if it's possible to implement what you're looking for :)

Mit Google übersetzen

Simple, appealing design, no much worries. Works well on mobile devices.

Bewertet am 12.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Mailchimp integration, the way number of shares appears on the website. I also like the choice of different tools integrated, a possibility to choose the orders, the diversity of placements within the site.

Sometimes certain options don't work - for instance, I tried to put sharing buttons on the bottom of my posts/pages, but it always appears both on the top and on the bottom, which I don't like that much.

Hi Lana!

I'm really glad you enjoy our tools.

Regarding the problem you mentioned about options that don't work, that's because not all WordPress themes are 100% standard. That makes the automatic placement in those a bit tricky. Thankfully, you can solve that by placing the share bar manually like this: http://help.getsocial.io/wordpress/wordpress-can-i-use-shortcodes-to-create-widgets

If you need special help with that, just send a message to support@getsocial.io and we'll reply ASAP :)

Mit Google übersetzen

GetSocial frees up my valuable time for other projects

Bewertet am 8.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simple, fast, cheap. Frees you up for other tasks, why reinvent the wheel when GetSocial has everything covered

Social media is one of the simplest things you increase your internet presence and setting up GetSocial only took about an hour and occasionally I'll change a couple things. What I like about it the most is how easy it is to work with. I'm super busy and GetSocial does all the work for me

Only thing I had trouble with is the "one time" in-page popups were popping up every page view instead of once per visitor, all other features worked perfectly. I have a feeling adblocker was causing it

Hi Anomandarist,

It's awesome to hear that GetSocial is helping you save that precious time for your projects ;)

Regarding the pop-up, I'm going to follow up by email when my colleague from the product team implements a fix!

Mit Google übersetzen

This software was excellent with many great features

Bewertet am 30.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I liked all the different features and the beautiful design. I really enjoyed the ability to add a pop up that was time delayed.

I didn't like the lack of integrations. I needed an integration with active campaign but it wasn't available. I also couldn't afford it on all my websites.

Hi there,

Great feedback!

About the integrations and having plans for many websites:

- We do special prices for professionals that handle many websites, such as agencies;
- We can do an integration if it makes sense for our product roadmap. The best approach would be to send a message to support@getsocial.io.

We're quite fast with our replies and we're here to help! ;)

Mit Google übersetzen

So easy and visually appealing

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to install and customize for my website. I'm able to easily hide the icons from the pages where I don't want people to share the info on social.

Hi Channing,

Glad to hear that you're enjoying our software :)

Have a fantastic week!

Mit Google übersetzen

It was very easy to install and super easy to use.

Bewertet am 3.11.2017

Ease of setup
The old plan was great

The ease of use, i wanted something that was hands free for me(i'm the tech implementator) so the real administrator of the blog could choose how intense the social sharing on the blog would be.
I love the weekly stats email i get.

I just got demoted from my old starter plan and the new plans seem too pricy for me, not sure if i'm going to stay with the service.

Hi there,

We're really glad you gave us a 5 start review :)

Regarding the old starter plan, I apologize for the confusion! You can use use the old starter plan and its pricing FOREVER... we just didn't communicate that properly.

In case you have any question about this or other issue, please send a message to support@getsocial.io and we'll make our best to sort that out for you!

5.0/10

Easy to use plugin, it has helped me grow my social network traffic by 10x

Bewertet am 6.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's ease of use, installation and setup. The social networks I use are the setup by default so, I did not have to modify anything

So far no complaints. I took the premium version because I wanted the mobile floating bar which is not included in the free tier

Hey Jaume,

The GetSocial team is really happy to be contributing to your website's success!

If you need any assistance in the future, just let us know ;)

Mit Google übersetzen

An easy way to be in contact and share your business (or anything else) with people

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 4.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

nr 1 is exposure to new visitors on the website, better traffic.

the ease on integration and the automated features they offer is for sure a selling point for me. Being also a designer I appreciated the non intrusive design, it blends well with the websites they are on. GS has also a great customer service, they also jump into the issues (if you have any) and help you solve it...fast!

on some devices the share bares overlay the webpage design not being able to see the last part of a webpage

Hi Bogdan,

We're glad you appreciate the ease of use. As you know, it's quite hard to make something easy :)

Thanks a lot for the review and, as you know, if you need anything just send a message to support@getsocial.io and we'll take care of it!

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, great analytics

Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is best for its analytics. It provides data that you won't really get from other software and this data is crucial to understanding your social media post effectiveness.

Only con is it takes a bit to get used to. You definitely need to take time to learn the software and maximize its benefits.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great product and customer support

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 27.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The main reason for using this software was the social sharing bars for mobile devices.

I like the modular app system and social analytics the most, it's really nice to have analytics on referrals. I would also like to mention the Get Social customer support which is really good. Response time is very short, very friendly customer support operators and quick solutions for problems.

A greater variety in pricing plans would have been nice so one could choose a plan that fits its purpose best.

Hi Ferdi,

It's nice to hear from you again, specially with this really great review!

Regarding the pricing plans, I'm going to follow up with you by email so we can settle that ;)

Have a great day!

Mit Google übersetzen

This can be used by any novice to track all your social traffic when and where it is becoming viral.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the unique tool called Virality Score which identifies the best current viral stories with their algorithms that are constantly searching content. When the stories are starting to pick up you are immediately alerted in real time,

I didn't find anything negative to report with the performance tools. The pricing could be more affordable.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great way to work with social media

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were struggling keeping on top of social media. This helps with scheduling, and with keeping on top of multiple platforms

It doesn't have all of the functions that I would like so sometimes I still work with the platform directly.