HelpCrunch Bewertungen

Live-Chat, E-Mail-Automatisierung und Helpdesk für Support und Vertrieb

4.9/5 (96 Bewertungen)
Peter J.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent chat software for your Wordpress site!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helpcrunch is very easy to setup and configure. They offer a very low cost (free) entry level so you can evaluate as long as you want. Helpcrunch has very low impact on the site performance, which is very important to me. Helpcrunch has an app on tablets and mobile phones which is extremely responsive. I hardly ever miss a chat because the app is so fast.

I can not think of anything I don’t like about the software. It is technically ok, and the developers are not harassing me with commercial mails like many other do. It is friendly software, made by friendly people.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Appreciate the kind words, Peter!

Bj J.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very good software that drives customer interaction

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very pleased. Nice people, good software and good value for money.

I love HelpCrunch. I have tried literally 50 programs out of the 200 or so that are out there. HelpCrunch was my choice after a long search, and I am so glad I did.
The ease of use is extraordinary, and I am thrilled with the help I have received.
I am a news editor so trying to actually launch a new software program is often hard as I found out doing free trials on other programs, but I was able to set up HelpCrunch in two hours one evening.
It was a great use of time, because now I am finally seeing results when other software would draw crickets.
So I would suggest HelpCrunch to anyone serious about communication.

I would like to see Facebook Messenger integration which I know will be coming soon, but I would like it now.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Thanks so much for the detailed review, BJ!
We're looking to improve our user onboarding soon so it takes even less time to completely set up your account.

And yes, facebook messenger integration is coming soon. Stay tuned!
Appreciate your business.

Juan B.

Excellent Tool For Your Customers

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I honestly stayed because of the awesome customer service that I received before I was a customer, and after. If your customer service would have been subpar, I would have stayed with the product I used before.

My customers can reach me with any questions they have about something I offer, or something in general on my website. Like the instant message I get on the app, and the ability reply to customers, even when they have left the site.

The only thing I don't like about the software is the fact that we can't change the suhdomain. I have my widget on multiple sites, but can't change the suhdomain.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Hi Juan! Thanks for your review.
Glad that you're now able to easily chat with your customers in real-time and reach them even after they leave your website.

Your feature request regarding subdomains is well taken. We should start working on this soon.

Joe M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great - probably the best messaging software

Bewertet am 28.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Their support is amazing and friendly - regardless of you being a paying customer or free user.

Simply, the biggest pro is that it just works. When it comes to Messaging software, reliability is essential. In the past, ive had messaging plugins not send a message to me because i haven't opened their app in some time and it auto logged me out. I have never missed a message with helpcrunch.

It also looks more modern than the competition.

There isn't really a con. The only thing is that i get emailed each time i receive a message - so if i am having a conversation with someone i will get dozens of emails, rather than just two emails, (one alert at the start and one summary at the end).

But that is likely something that will get ironed out, more than an intentional feature.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Thanks so much for your review, Joe!
Appreciate all the little details you've mentioned.

Your feedback regarding email notifications about new messages is well taken and passed to our product team.
All the best!

Vincent D.

Good overall

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have seen a dramatic rise in the quality of our communications with customers during business hours.

Good solid connections with customers. Feel comfortable to know they have received some information.

Off hours are very hard to manage. Customers done seem to know they are not online with agent and are leaving s message. No online list of customers on website browsing before chat to give better view of who is going to chat and why.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Hey Vincent! Thanks a lot for the review and the feedback!

Have you tried putting up an offline form & message? This helps your customers to clearly tell if your team is offline or not.
Feel free to reach out to our team via chat, we'll be happy to help you with that or any other questions.

6.0/10
Tijan T.

My experience with helpcrunch

Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have tried virtually most of the customer service software out there, zend desk, helpcrunch, freshchat and name it. I tried all of them for more than a year before deciding that HelpCrunch is the solution we need. I can begin to list the Pros and Cons of all of these software but I wont go into that.

HelpCrunch has a fantastic customer service team. Thumbs up particularly to Constantine, a great guy who is always on hand to assist at anytime. They treat you like a family. They continue to allow me test their software even when my trial has expired.

Like I said above, the only issue I see with this software is the shortcut on mobile and I hope it is resolved soon.

The software is easy to use and have some great features you wont find in the others.

The safe responses are not working on mobile. This is the only downsize I see to this software and the team has assured me that it is been worked on. This shortcut is essential

Hi Tijan!
Thanks so much for such kind words, passed this to the entire team (you made Konstantine blush btw).

Also, be sure that your feedback regarding saved responses on mobile is well taken - we will take care of this soon and notify you when done.

See you inside HelpCrunch!

John L.

HC runs our business!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Tribute is a business that directly interfaces with customers every single day on a very detailed level. HC helps us manage, organize and effectively communicate with every customer on time.

The UI has been improving over time which is great! A slightly more modern feel would be awesome. Functionality is much more important to us though

Antwort von HelpCrunch

We're very glad to have Tribute team with us, John!
Thanks for the kind words.
We expect to roll out a small UI update to make the chat look even more modern already this month.

Bogdan B.

Have been using HelpCrunch for over 2 years now

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I'm happy with HelpCrunch and easily recommend it to folks looking for a great marketing and customer support software

* Robust toolset of chat and email features, team reports are super useful too.
* Affordable price per agent is definitely a plus (I hated paying per contact on Intercom before - it was too unpredictable for our fast growing SaaS)
* Always helpful customer support assistants

None as of right now. We used to experience a few issues with it at the beginning, but everything works great for us currently. Probably the only thing I'd like to see improved is the speed of our emails deliverability (we have a 200K+ ema

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Thanks for the review Bogdan. We're glad to have SE Ranking amongst our customers :)

We've recently rolled out an update that increases the email deliverability speed, as well as improves HelpCrunch service performance overall. I'm sure you'll notice the difference.

Leonardo W.

Awesome Value for the Money

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you deal with customers, you need a system in place. Emails are a way to lose customers, because the conversation get lost in the way.

We had this problem before, and we started to look for a system that could help us with our communication with customers and a central dashboard for our articles.

Helpcrunch helped us to solve this problem. We installed the widget in our site and started to deal with customers support in a centralized manner, and also helped us with lead generation.

The app also provides a knowledge base that you can use to keep your customers in the loop, on how to use your app and solve small issues without the need to reach out to support.

Helpcrunch also packs pro-active messages, that you can use to interact with people who visit your site.

It's easy and pleasent to use. I highly recommend

I can't say something bother us, I like the app and is easy to use.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Appreciate your review, Leonardo.
We're building HelpCrunch to help businesses like yours to solve the exact problems you described.

Glad that you're able to centralize customer support and generate more leads for your business with the tool.
All the best!

Carsten S.
Mit Google übersetzen

The rising star of customer support software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've done a research and found out HelpCrunch would be the best fit for us. Their pricing is absolute fair.

I love their UI and the support is amazing. All found bugs were fixed in a short time and I always got a response.

Still some features are missing, but these are on the roadmap. For instance I am waiting for custom domains and auto message for incoming messages to the shared inbox. But I really miss the possibility to switch between different accounts on web and mobile.

Thanks a lot, Carsten.
Your feature requests are definitely in our backlog, we should start working on those soon!

Maryna N.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great live chat and email marketing software

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our whole support team uses HelpCrunch to chat with visitors and customers. We've checked many alternatives before, and HelpCrunch ticked all the boxes for us in terms of features. The price was the lowest when we last checked, so I have no problem recommending it to others.

- Having all the features we need in one platform
- The chat is great, both feature-wise and in terms of its looks. I've never seen a software that offers that many customization option before.
- Emailing our existing users and checking reports
- Tracking performance of our agents is super easy
- Pretty low pricing
- Great support team

We've faced some minor bugs during our time using the system, but those weren't really crucial to our performance and HelpCrunch team was pretty quick to address and fix bugs.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Thanks for a detailed review!

Puneet B.

Easy to Use.

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are trying to automate the email communication to be sent to our seller base based on actions they perform on our platform.

Helpcrunch offers a great way to achieve our marketing as well as business goals.

The platform is easy to use and it's auto message functionality lets us connect custom data variables in our backend to theirs. And we are getting good email open rates so far.

We are expecting some features around:

1) Connecting a custom email domain.
2) Reports for auto messages.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Thanks for your review, Puneet!

We're pumped you're seeing success with your marketing automation campaigns.
We're definitely looking to add more features to our marketing software pretty soon which will help you in increasing your user engagement.
Stay tuned!

Sumeet M.

The Intercom Slayer is Here

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We're very much satisfied with the HelpCrunch and it was our wise decision to switch from Zendesk Suite. They really helped us in the migration and setting up our accounts. The pricing is very affordable.

What did I like most? Everything! Literally from the white glove support to user-friendly APIs. Plus the Android App is so amazing and very developed.

Nothing as such though we're looking for many more direct integrations with Salesflare and Platformly. Plus an SEO friendly Knowledge Base.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Thanks a lot for the review, Summet! We really appreciate the kind words.
Our SEO-friendly Knowledge base is coming already this month - we will for sure let you know when it's released so that you can implement it for your business.

Francisco O.
Mit Google übersetzen

Solid, stable and easy to use platform

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have increased the speed of our customer support team, happy customers and happy support agents.

Bugs free
Easy to setup
Affordable
Stable and reliable
Support Team Trustworthy

Lack in some integrations to extend functionalities and integrate with CRM's.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

So great to see you've improved customer support team results with HelpCrunch!
Be sure more integrations are coming later this year ;)

Lewis G.

Great Alternative to Intercom

Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

HelpCrunch is a completely transparent company that has a great support team and well-built products (live chat, knowledge base, automated messages).

They have set pricing which isn't based on your active user count so you're going to save a lot of money per month in comparison to Intercom.

The only negatives I could provide in comparison to Intercom is the lack of Integrations and chat widget marketing options. HelpCrunch is constantly rolling out new features at no extra cost so I wouldn't be surprised if this is in the pipeline.

Thanks, Lewis!
Indeed, we're looking to bring more integrations soon - stay tuned :)

Intercom alternative

Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our support and sales guys use Helpcrunch to communicate with our visitors, users and paying customers - all from a single dashboard.

We've switched from Intercom, so I'll highlight the biggest differences between HelpCrunch and Intercom:
1) Prices - Helpcrunch became a 7 x cheaper solution for our customer support compared to Intercom
2) Their customer service guys rock.
3) Some cool neat features that Intercom didn't have

can't think of anything, just looking forward to their Knowledgebase feature release

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Thanks for your review! Glad that you enjoy using Helpcrunch for your sales and support needs.

Our Knowledge base feature is coming soon - late 2018/early 2019, so stay tuned ;)

James M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Highly recommended, excellent support and easy to use

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Better customer engagement and ongoing customer relationship improvement.

I first found the HelpCrunch site when searching for alternatives to Intercom and had a brief chat with a live chat agent. I then re-visited 2 days later and was able to continue the conversation exactly where we'd left off. Their support is outstanding.

The installation and setup of the software is impressively fast and very and easy to understand. I had it up and running on our site within 2 minutes. Their admin interface is easy to navigate too, I tested a chat message and it popped up instantly.

We now use HelpCrunch daily to better connect with our customers. It helps us to onboard, support and retain our users better.

It would be fantastic if an Android app was available so I could more easily talk to customers whilst out and about. However, it's pretty easy to respond via email if necessary.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

James, thanks so much for you warm feedback. We expect the Android app to be ready this week. Stay tuned!

Volodymyr Z.
Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing toolset for customer interaction

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very nice experience with the software so far. It has everything we need for customer communication and support in a single place. Highly recommend

I love having all the tools I need in one system - and that's definitely important when we're talking about customer communication. Having all chats and emails with the same customer in a single place is a big benefit for our team.

Emails deliverability rate could be quicker by a bit as we normally send out > 30,000 emails at a time, but it's not a big deal considering all the benefits that we get from using HelpCrunch

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Glad you're having a positive experience with HelpCrunch. Thanks for leaving your review, Volodymyr!

Shahid K.
Mit Google übersetzen

The best live chat software I have ever used

Bewertet am 4.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The live chat is the lifeline for a SaaS company. We spent 100s of hours on the chat interacting and supporting our customers. I have noticed when you have too many features it becomes complicated to set up and use but not with Helpcrunch. It is easy to set up and even easier to use.

The automated messages, emailing and the templates are the best way stay productive and provide amazing customer experience.

Helpcrunch is superb value for money and my agents are totally motivated to use it every day. The most I like about Helpcrunch it is loaded features and can automate many tasks.

I don't have any problem with the software but would love to see more languages and integrations.

Thanks for your review!

Matthew S.

Switched over from LiveChat

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

HelpCrunch were really helpful (no pun intended). Set up a custom pricing plan for my needs within an hour.

Better value for money for the features I needed. For me it was important to have different customised widgets for different domains. I've been a LiveChat customer for a number of years but the pricing for the customisable widgets drove me away in the end. Software is super easy to use and personally I prefer the simpler and more modern appearance of the widget and the admin interface.

With HelpCrunch the price you pay is per agent that you set up. With some other systems the price you pay is per logged in/online user. I wanted to set up more users but only have a smaller number logged in at any one time. In the end, I calculated that I still made a significant saving compared to the same features on LiveChat and better still I was able to talk to HelpCrunch and they set up a custom plan for me.

Antwort von HelpCrunch

Appreciate your detailed review, Matthew! We're really glad to have you with us.

Pratik P.

10 on 10 design, Easy Integration, Competitive Pricing

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Satisfactory. although, I noticed that the conversation rate was very low if compared to the current service I am using.

The Design and Flexibility the Customize your widget, Widget Integration, Registration.

Nothing Out of the box. Pricing is same as many companies, however they are into a very competitive field with multiple alternatives having way better features and even cheaper for multiple agents (Jivochat, Zendesk Chat). I did not find any API for easier integration. Free Version is not at all recommended, Better software are there if you need it free.

Hi Pratik.
Thanks a lot for your detailed review!

As to your comment regarding our free live chat version, we've analyzed lots of alternatives prior to launching our free plan.
From what we saw, it's hard to find any other free live chat solution that would allow to:
- store that many free contacts in your customer base (up to 500)
- create auto messages with lots of rules
- talk to your users with in-app messenger and integrate your custom data.
- customize your chat widget with such a decent number of options.

If you have any other feedback regarding the free plan, please don't hesitate to contact our support and share your feedback.
We always strive to improve our product for all categories of users from one-man bands to enterprises.

The info about our APIs is easily accessible in our Knowledge base.
Feel free to ask us any questions about the APIs anytime, we'll be happy to assist you with the integrations.
- Daniil

Nina B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Started on the free plan, now on all-in-one premium plan

Bewertet am 30.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We used another support SaaS and separated from it because of some security issues. This one has no major vulnerabilities - at least I did not find info on the forums.

The biggest differentiator is the support team. Always available, attentive and professional. Thank you guys a lot!

Been using Helpcrunch for over 6 months, haven't noticed anything substantial. Sometimes though the system doesn't work well when we're on a slow Internet connection

Antwort von HelpCrunch

We're glad to have you, Nina

Sergei K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Useful live chat for web app based SMBs

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We started using HelpCrunch to handle client's requests from emails, messenger, contact form etc. We did well with it

Clean interface, very easy to start with
Saved answers: really useful for those who aren't native English speakers - our team can use pre-made answers for frequently asked questions

We are a new business and haven't used other chat solution, so have nothing to compare HelpCrunch with. Everything works fine for us

Live chat for support

Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Implementing HelpCrunch saved us a lot of time and efforts being able to manage many more tasks with fewer support teammates

Awesome live chat software for support team with lots of cool features:
- chat notes
- chat ratings
- in-app messenger
- automated and manual messages

I have literally nothing to complain about, everything works great and we rarely face any bugs.

Tyler P.

Best Intercom Alternative

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I started out on the free trial and loved it. Ended up getting one of their deals and stopped for a little while because our company was going through some issues. As we got back up, I bought an LTD and am so happy to use them again!

They have every function you need and are constantly adding more features

I wish the widget had more features to customize the view. Such as the company logo

Thanks, Tyler!
By the way, you can definitely put your company logo inside the chat widget. It's the first setting you will find in the widget customization options.
In case of any questions, you can always reach out to our support team via chat.