HelpCrunch

4,8 /5 (171 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

• Funktionen
Lana B.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The software that really helps

Bewertet am 23.8.2019

HelpCruch has everything we need to automate the process of catching leads, providing necessary information to them and don't let them forget about us after we had a chat.
All the features are pretty detailed which helps to create what you really need. For instance, a pop-up. You can select different styles, colors, there is no limit on what you do. That's why your work with HelpCrunch is a pleasure.

One more thing, that will definitely win your heart is outstanding online customer support HelpCrunch has. They treat you not as a random user, but like a friend. Furthermore, they do release the features you request. They are just fabulous :)

HelpCrunch has a user-friendly interface with all necessary features supported. I would say, the team has thought for us by creating top-notch functionality. It was a great surprise, uniquely different pop-ups, and automatic follow-ups.

I would recommend to each new user to set up a demo call to see the full set of functions the HelpCrunch chat platform has.

There is nothing I can list here :) Like... really nothing :)

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Lana, you made our team's day. Thanks for all the love!
We're super glad to have you and supporthunt team as our loyal customers.

Thomas B.

Excellent value-for-money Software for our SaaS business

Bewertet am 7.1.2020

While we were only looking for a chat solution, and had two bad experiences with competitors who had "automated solutions" where no-one was actually there to sort their bugs out.

Helpcrunch, on the other hand was reactive from day 1. We were pretty quick to install it on our system (both website & SaaS).

We programmed dozens of automated messages, also use it to push product news to our customers, and get quick feedback through the chat for our on-trial customers.

Overall, I recommand Helpcrunch for Chat Messenging and E-mailing, though I have not tested all the options that are part of our package (such as the integrated Resource Center)

I look forward for further developments of the solution in 2020 !

- Complete suite for emailing and chat
- Simple enough, yet highly customizable
- Very reactive customer support teams

- No Drip email marketing implemented (well, not yet as of 12/2019)

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Thomas! Thanks a lot for all the comments. We're pumped you're with us.

Would love for your to explore the Knowledge base (Resource Center) as well - it's really helpful if you want to automate your support and provide a self-service option for customers.
If any questions, we're always there to assist you.

Andrew R.
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Web software ok. Mobile app non-functional. Service non-existent

Bewertet am 23.7.2020

Refused to allow me to cancel, even though I attempted to do so on the renewal date, and even though their app isn't working, so I can't respond to customers through the app. They suggested that I could enable email notifications - completely negating the point of instant response.

It was reasonably easy to install, although took a while to configure.

Mobile app didn't work, so when I did get enquiries I wasn't able to respond, making it look like I didn't respond to my customers.

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Andrew! We really appreciate your review. Indeed there were some issues with the mobile apps in the last few weeks which a very small part of our customers have, unfortunately, experienced. You were one of them.

We do realize that this has affected your communication with customers and your business. We're terribly sorry for that and just wanted to let you know that we listen to all the feedback and try to react asap. We're rolling out a new update already this week which is aimed to dramatically improve both iOS and Android apps performance and overall user experience, fix the issues you've experienced + provide some new exciting features.

We really hope you'll be able to try out the updated apps. Our team would be looking forward to your feedback! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at any time. Take care!

Jelena C.
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

I have been using and testing numerous apps so far, and Helpcrunch is truly a winner.

Bewertet am 22.1.2021

The best option for small businesses

User-friendly admin panel, great price, very helpful support, best-written knowledge base. The best alternative to Intercom.
Lots of options. I am not even sure if I need a chatbot anymore, as there are enough options for using messages and popups.
Easy to use for anyone. My newly hired inexperienced customer support agent just turned it on and understood all the features immediately.

Sending verified emails from our own domain would be good to have. However, support agents say it is coming.

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your review, Jelena! Custom email domains feature will be added in the future for sure.

Mitch B.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform to directly connect with customers

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

So far it's been great. I saw many people raving about their customer support and yes, it is legendary! So far I've only interacted with them twice and it's been great!

I'm loving the macro systems which makes replying to help requests quick and easy, also the fact that you can connect and extend the functionality inside your app is going to be helpful. The best thing however I think is just how easy it was to get setup and start having real conversations with people.

It's really a small thing, but I'm looking forward to when they can allow us to send verified email from our own domains. For the moment this isn't a deal killer for us, but it will be nice to have the highest deliverability possible using our own custom domains.

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for the kind words, Mitch!

Rodney M.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Has promise

Bewertet am 31.1.2021

Support wasn’t great for a support software company. Very Slow software, they need to invest in a CDN of something.

Price is the best feature of this software. Overall the software has promise but isn’t quite ready for prime time. They are trying to
Copy intercom so if you would like someone similar to intercom this software could suit.

Support was ok to poor and they are over charging for importing data into the system (quoted me $300+). Their iOS app isn’t the best, does not refresh correctly and isn’t that user friendly compared to intercom.

The part that annoyed me was the speed of the system in Sydney Australia. 6 secs to load images on their site (confirmed with speed test sites too). Just too slow and support the fact they are not quite ready for prime time. Maybe another year they will be

Sumeet M.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

The Intercom Slayer is Here

Bewertet am 31.5.2019

We're very much satisfied with the HelpCrunch and it was our wise decision to switch from Zendesk Suite. They really helped us in the migration and setting up our accounts. The pricing is very affordable.

What did I like most? Everything! Literally from the white glove support to user-friendly APIs. Plus the Android App is so amazing and very developed.

Nothing as such though we're looking for many more direct integrations with Salesflare and Platformly. Plus an SEO friendly Knowledge Base.

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks a lot for the review, Summet! We really appreciate the kind words.
Our SEO-friendly Knowledge base is coming already this month - we will for sure let you know when it's released so that you can implement it for your business.

Francisco O.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solid, stable and easy to use platform

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

We have increased the speed of our customer support team, happy customers and happy support agents.

Bugs free
Easy to setup
Affordable
Stable and reliable
Support Team Trustworthy

Lack in some integrations to extend functionalities and integrate with CRM's.

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

So great to see you've improved customer support team results with HelpCrunch!
Be sure more integrations are coming later this year ;)

Susan L.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Excellent Software With All the Bells & Whistles Included

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

Our overall experience with HelpCrunch has been stellar and we've already made several extra sales that could have been lost because we were able to proactively reach out to website visitors and guide them along.

I've been looking for a help desk tool that combined the functionality of a helpdesk with the proactive in app messaging like Intercom. I've used both ZenDesk and HelpScout in the past and they just kept getting more expensive as they added features and functionality and it was getting cost prohibitive for our very small company.

Now we have a solution that has everything we were looking for at a fraction of the cost.

The only issue we've had is that there are so many features, the learning curve to understand and implement everything is a bit steeper than previous solutions. But that will go away as we continue to learn about and implement the tool.

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Fantastic to hear about your results, Susan!

We're looking to improve every feature onboarding very soon, so that you can learn quicker why and how you may want to use certain functionality.

Cesar D.
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Powerful tools, easy ot implement

Bewertet am 20.11.2020

The help crunch interface is really accessible, which doesn't require our editors to learn lots of new skills just to edit our knowledge base.

I have a really hard time staying logged in when I'm on a desktop and a laptop. It requires to log in anew constantly.

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your review, Cesar!

Grant G.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good chat client for customer support and feedback

Bewertet am 10.9.2020

We use HelpCrunch as our primary support tool (for potential customers with questions, for customers with questions, for feedback reports, etc). Installation and subscribing was easy using a WordPress plugin, and the interface is easy to understand, configure, and use if you're familiar with web interfaces like Google Apps, Intercom (to which HelpCrunch is very similar, and far less expensive). The mobile app allows us to respond immediately to customers without being tied to a desk. Being in the early stages (first year) of a software release, this allows us to get immediate feedback from our customers, and, possibly more importantly, from those who would be our customers except for some reason, so that we can make good decisions.

- Easy to install
- Good basic chat functionality with the ability to scale
- Inexpensive for chat, and, again, can scale in price as new features are added
- Looks good (both the chat that faces the customer and the user interface for our support people)
- Ability to capture customer's email address or not based on a schedule, so that we can allow customers rapid access without entering personal information during business hours, but require name/email after hours
- Responsive customer support

- Occasional bugs, e.g. schedule not triggering at expected times
- Lack of some basic functionality at lower pricing levels (e.g. if a customer chats, then goes offline, the software won't email the customer that there's a new message unless you're on a higher plan that costs twice as much)

Thanks a lot, Grant!

Alex S.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Way to improve HelpCrunch

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

Overall it is good based on the functionality it currently has. But there is always ways for improvement, right?

Integration with iPhone. Easy to track if all chat users were handled and taken care of. Easy to embed on the website. Ability to send an email to offline chatters. The ability to block a person. Emailing a transcript.

- The fact I always have to open Helpcrunch website to answer chats. Sometimes you just forget to do that! The fact there is no any Windows App which would support HelpCrunch and start with Windows, so the chat would be always be connected to the agent.
- The fact there are no shortcuts or templates which would allow to type something like "/greet" and it would send a templated message i.e. Hello my name is Alex Satler. Please let me know how may I help you today? etc"
- The fact there is no way to guide your chat visitors around your website. Say, a visitor is interested in seeing my pricing. I simply enter a code "/price" and it re-directs a visitor to the page with our pricing and so on.

Hey Alex!
Thanks for the detailed review.

Glad you found most of the functionality in HelpCrunch helpful and easy to use.
Of course, there's always room for improvements - and that's what out team is always after.

Wanted to address a few things you've pointed out:
- Currently there is only the browser version of the product available, but we're looking to develop desktop versions (for Mac and Windows) at some point, perhaps next year.
- You can utilize Saved responses feature to instantly insert templated messages in the conversation. Just type in '#' when entering a new message and you'll see the list of all saved responses which you can insert and modify at any time.
This way you can create a greeting or a pricing-related message with a link to your pricing page.

Hope that helps. If you have any other suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to reach our support team via chat!

• Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good but app can be better

Bewertet am 2.9.2019

I like the chat and the history of the chat by user/contact. If the mobile app could show me the meta data when a chat comes in, that would be perfect.

I use HelpCrunch because i needed a more advanced chat solution. I use the chat to support my logged in users. I do not want to aks them name or company (meta data) as i have this info as they are logged in already. It was important the chat had a mobile (iOS) app, so i can give support on the road and as soon as possible.
Looks nice and professional.
I do not use a lot of the other functions, like the Knowledge Base.

I have asked support multiple times to improve the mobile app. As a chat comes in, i can only see the name and none of the meta data, which is very important to me. I don't understand why this is not in the app, as it is an important part of the help solution.
The web application in the browser is a bit heavy. I could not (or very slow) load it on slow (hotel) internet connections. (working in Safari)

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey there! Thanks for all the feedback.
Our support team received your request regarding user data in mobile apps.
We've already added this to our backlog and we'll see how soon it will be implemented :)

We'll also look into the slow app loading on low internet speed.
Stay tuned! If you want to receive updates on those, just ping our team and we'll be sending you updates on periodic basis.

Bhushan L.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Sales Acquisition and Retention With HelpCrunch

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

Initially, we tracked our user behaviour of users coming on to the page. With this we tried to figure out what time most of the user are active and online, this helped us to followup with the user effectively and also helped us to improve our conversion rates to 12%.
Now, we are trying to send multiple follow up messages from the start with strong CTA's and have seen significant growth in sales.

Iam a noob developer and i have a responsibility of finding better customer relation management chat bot which improve my sales, i was on hunt for chatbots which is easy to use and customise, this is when i came across helpcrunch as i saw it gives me many integrations like mail and text where i get notified when an user has any concern. Along with this i also liked the customisation menu which is properly structured so that every entity can be changed with ease. As it also give 14 day free trial, this will altogether will get a customer and retain them effortlessly.

I liked pretty much everything, only thing i feel like can be improved is widget customisation along with the sizes and colours, this will make completely handful to the user.

Hi Bhushan!
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with HelpCrunch.
Seeing those conversion, sales and retention metrics improve is what it's all about.

As to the widget customization, we've looked at dozens of other live chat solution and couldn't find a more customizable chat widgets.
On HelpCrunch you can change widget size, colors, and there are many other customization options to play with.
Nevertheless, we're constantly adding new exciting tweaks and features to the live chat. Feel free to reach out to our team to share your suggestions.

Bj J.
  • Branche: Zeitung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very good software that drives customer interaction

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

Very pleased. Nice people, good software and good value for money.

I love HelpCrunch. I have tried literally 50 programs out of the 200 or so that are out there. HelpCrunch was my choice after a long search, and I am so glad I did.
The ease of use is extraordinary, and I am thrilled with the help I have received.
I am a news editor so trying to actually launch a new software program is often hard as I found out doing free trials on other programs, but I was able to set up HelpCrunch in two hours one evening.
It was a great use of time, because now I am finally seeing results when other software would draw crickets.
So I would suggest HelpCrunch to anyone serious about communication.

I would like to see Facebook Messenger integration which I know will be coming soon, but I would like it now.

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for the detailed review, BJ!
We're looking to improve our user onboarding soon so it takes even less time to completely set up your account.

And yes, facebook messenger integration is coming soon. Stay tuned!
Appreciate your business.

Peter J.
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Excellent chat software for your Wordpress site!

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

Helpcrunch is very easy to setup and configure. They offer a very low cost (free) entry level so you can evaluate as long as you want. Helpcrunch has very low impact on the site performance, which is very important to me. Helpcrunch has an app on tablets and mobile phones which is extremely responsive. I hardly ever miss a chat because the app is so fast.

I can not think of anything I don’t like about the software. It is technically ok, and the developers are not harassing me with commercial mails like many other do. It is friendly software, made by friendly people.

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Appreciate the kind words, Peter!

Max H.
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Ever-improving, powerful alternative to Intercom

Bewertet am 23.9.2019

Great customer service, willing to listen to any and all requests.

HelpCrunch was the clear choice for me because of their value for money services, compared to other expensive Support systems. They are continually improving and adding features which is great.

I've been a customer for a couple of years and it was originally a more simple Chat solution but now they have developed and extended their platform with other features.

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It's awesome to have you with us, Max!

Juan B.

Excellent Tool For Your Customers

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

I honestly stayed because of the awesome customer service that I received before I was a customer, and after. If your customer service would have been subpar, I would have stayed with the product I used before.

My customers can reach me with any questions they have about something I offer, or something in general on my website. Like the instant message I get on the app, and the ability reply to customers, even when they have left the site.

The only thing I don't like about the software is the fact that we can't change the suhdomain. I have my widget on multiple sites, but can't change the suhdomain.

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Juan! Thanks for your review.
Glad that you're now able to easily chat with your customers in real-time and reach them even after they leave your website.

Your feature request regarding subdomains is well taken. We should start working on this soon.

• Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

The Bread and Butter for your digital support team.

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

UI, Design, UX and features. Helpcrunch delivers value by focusing on communication. Sure you can have all the other bells and whistles it provides but for the price and plan you subscribe to it will do the job effectively and efficiently.

More integrations would be great and there are some 'limitors' based on plan but its only ever an issue if you're an enterprise. For the average startup or small business, helpcrunch is awesome.

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the review!

Vincent D.
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Good overall

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

We have seen a dramatic rise in the quality of our communications with customers during business hours.

Good solid connections with customers. Feel comfortable to know they have received some information.

Off hours are very hard to manage. Customers done seem to know they are not online with agent and are leaving s message. No online list of customers on website browsing before chat to give better view of who is going to chat and why.

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Vincent! Thanks a lot for the review and the feedback!

Have you tried putting up an offline form & message? This helps your customers to clearly tell if your team is offline or not.
Feel free to reach out to our team via chat, we'll be happy to help you with that or any other questions.

John L.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

HC runs our business!

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

Tribute is a business that directly interfaces with customers every single day on a very detailed level. HC helps us manage, organize and effectively communicate with every customer on time.

The UI has been improving over time which is great! A slightly more modern feel would be awesome. Functionality is much more important to us though

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We're very glad to have Tribute team with us, John!
Thanks for the kind words.
We expect to roll out a small UI update to make the chat look even more modern already this month.

Joe M.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Great - probably the best messaging software

Bewertet am 28.6.2019

Their support is amazing and friendly - regardless of you being a paying customer or free user.

Simply, the biggest pro is that it just works. When it comes to Messaging software, reliability is essential. In the past, ive had messaging plugins not send a message to me because i haven't opened their app in some time and it auto logged me out. I have never missed a message with helpcrunch.

It also looks more modern than the competition.

There isn't really a con. The only thing is that i get emailed each time i receive a message - so if i am having a conversation with someone i will get dozens of emails, rather than just two emails, (one alert at the start and one summary at the end).

But that is likely something that will get ironed out, more than an intentional feature.

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for your review, Joe!
Appreciate all the little details you've mentioned.

Your feedback regarding email notifications about new messages is well taken and passed to our product team.
All the best!

Leonardo W.

Awesome Value for the Money

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

If you deal with customers, you need a system in place. Emails are a way to lose customers, because the conversation get lost in the way.

We had this problem before, and we started to look for a system that could help us with our communication with customers and a central dashboard for our articles.

Helpcrunch helped us to solve this problem. We installed the widget in our site and started to deal with customers support in a centralized manner, and also helped us with lead generation.

The app also provides a knowledge base that you can use to keep your customers in the loop, on how to use your app and solve small issues without the need to reach out to support.

Helpcrunch also packs pro-active messages, that you can use to interact with people who visit your site.

It's easy and pleasent to use. I highly recommend

I can't say something bother us, I like the app and is easy to use.

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Appreciate your review, Leonardo.
We're building HelpCrunch to help businesses like yours to solve the exact problems you described.

Glad that you're able to centralize customer support and generate more leads for your business with the tool.
All the best!

Tijan T.

My experience with helpcrunch

Bewertet am 22.7.2019

I have tried virtually most of the customer service software out there, zend desk, helpcrunch, freshchat and name it. I tried all of them for more than a year before deciding that HelpCrunch is the solution we need. I can begin to list the Pros and Cons of all of these software but I wont go into that.

HelpCrunch has a fantastic customer service team. Thumbs up particularly to Constantine, a great guy who is always on hand to assist at anytime. They treat you like a family. They continue to allow me test their software even when my trial has expired.

Like I said above, the only issue I see with this software is the shortcut on mobile and I hope it is resolved soon.

The software is easy to use and have some great features you wont find in the others.

The safe responses are not working on mobile. This is the only downsize I see to this software and the team has assured me that it is been worked on. This shortcut is essential

Hi Tijan!
Thanks so much for such kind words, passed this to the entire team (you made Konstantine blush btw).

Also, be sure that your feedback regarding saved responses on mobile is well taken - we will take care of this soon and notify you when done.

See you inside HelpCrunch!

Max B.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Overall an awesome chat tool!

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

Easy to setup, no learning curve needed, our sales people cant live without it.

I lke the fact that its pretty configurable, it allows you have ton a of rules around what to show, where and to whom. Proactive messages is my favorite feature, banners are pretty handy too.

Support is great by the way

A few improvments can be introduced the mobile user experiences but these are not critical at all

Antwort von HelpCrunch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks a lot Max! We're happy to have Invisible on board.