Flowlu

Sortieren nach

Matthes

Das Schweizer Taschenmesser für Selbstständige

Bewertet am 28.5.2021

Ich war auf der Suche nach einem Tool, um Angebote zu erstellen, Rechnungen zu schreiben und Arbeitsstunden für meinen Nebenjob als Webdesigner und lokaler Marketingberater zu erfassen und zu dokumentieren. Bevor ich mich für Flowlu entschieden habe, habe ich Agiled und monday.com getestet und bin zu dem Schluss gekommen, dass Flowlu meine Bedürfnisse am besten abdeckt. Außerdem habe ich die praktische Knowledge Base für mich entdeckt, die die meinen Kunden hilft, erste Fragen auf häufige Antworten zu finden.

Das User Interface ist zwar übersichtlich, aber ich würde mir wünschen, man könnte es auf Deutsch umstellen. Das gilt auch für die Knowledge Base und andere Tools, die nur auf Englisch sind.

Agiled und monday.com
Hendy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Integrated project management that has the right mix of features and ease of use

Bewertet am 12.6.2021

I practically loved it since the first time I used it. Since I have used different project management tools, I don't feel overwhelmed at all with Flowlu's features. I like the flexibility that Flowlu provides. It allows me to set up a custom domain, and within minutes the site is running on our own subdomain, with SSL certificate issued quickly.

The project management feature is mature, with a useful called project workflow which is like a template for projects and tasks. The nice thing about project workflow is that it can still update related projects even though the projects has already been created (or duplicated).

The unified Tasks dashboard is very useful because it merges all tasks from all projects for the current user.

For most small businesses, Flowlu will provide many features out-of-the-box and you will not need anything more. So it really is a very good value for the price.

- Accessing Flowlu from Indonesia is not very quick, although not slow, so I hope they have a plan to increase performance especially globally.

- Currently Projects and Agile Projects are entirely different, and the Issues ("tasks") from Agile Projects do not show up in personal Tasks page.

- The way of assigning permissions to team members is a bit confusing. I hope they provide a unified page to assign permissions.

- Chat feature is the pretty weak feature. The chat indicator isn't accurate and chats don't update in realtime. I hope they will improve this. Fortunately for us, we have our own chat solution.

- The UI may be a bit overwhelming at first. It's not really a downside, just a logical side effect of the numerous features Flowlu provides.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Jira, Trello, Nifty, Agiled, ERPNext, Infinity, monday.com, ClickUp, Asana und Notion

Notion
Theo
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A decent option for agile all-in-one project management.

Bewertet am 7.6.2021

We run several projects for multiple clients in different industries (LMS set-ups, business strategy direction, events management etc.), and thus have processes that don't always translate between these customers.
Flowlu has been a boon by providing a single point of reference for all the projects and timelines, where we can store, invoice and manage all the projects.

There are lots of functions that speak to product and project development,
The onboarding module is excellent (and provides a great experience while helping to figure out the relevant settings),
Calendar sharing is great (if you use Google Calendar),
The e-mail linking is helpful (especially for CRM and invoicing).
Kanban overview and functions are a gem.

There are a few unintuitive processes, such as timeline management, workspaces aren't immediately obvious (remember, projects go in workspaces).
Free account is actually only a 2 week trial (not obvious during signup).
Calendar only integrates with Google Calendar.
Only 1 user can be assigned to a specific task.
No guest additions with limited visibility to CRM.

OneHash

Warum Flowlu gewählt wurde

Clickup (which we absolutely loved) is only project management, and we needed to manage the full business including CRM, Invoicing etc.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Flowlu

Better UI, faster reaction by support, better documentation and onboarding experience.
Jordan
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Tried Hard To Love It But Too Buggy

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

Frustrating. I wanted it to work so bad because it had everything I needed, but it was just too buggy and inconsistent.

They've packed a massive amount of potential into Flowlu with so many valuable features. It has the potential to be a one-and-done business management portal.

The bugs. It was so buggy that I eventually had to abandon all use. Things just never worked correctly. And being based in Russia, support was always 12 hours difference. So resolving one simple issue would sometimes take 2-3 business days.

Shimi

I just love it!

Bewertet am 21.11.2022

My company were looking for a CRM/Project Management/Client Portal and I immediately recommended Flowlu (I discovered it in my previous job and was seriously impressed). They were quick to implement once they saw what it can do, and they looked at LOTS of other software.

It really does everything very, very well. They're improving all the time and really listen to their users. I found the interface to be super intuitive and clear.The project workflows are amazing! Task management also. I love all the feature really.

Gantt charts are hard to use but an improvement is in the pipeline

Trello, monday.com, ClickUp, Wrike und Asana

Ease of use. Price. Amount of features
  • Branche: Bau

Mature product as a CRM /PM tool

Bewertet am 26.4.2021

Overall, I am really pleased with Flowlu. Previously I was managing multiple CRMs and my Inbox as I could not fully adopt one as one or the other was missing vital features for my business. Flowlu has changed this for me.

- simplicity
- mature product/CRM that can be used straight away without waiting for a 'promised' roadmap item
- support has been very receptive and helpful
- run by a team
- a great project management tool, that has milestones and granular control, subtasks, tagging etc.
- no trackers adopted when using their CRM
- true connect with Gmail (i.e. can move emails to different folders) and nominate which folders to sync
- Simple
- Can view and toggle between tabs with ease, whilst keeping the parent tab open in the background (i.e non-obtrusive tab view options)
- Knowledgebase (Flowlu use what they sell and offer users)
- Onboarding
- Ability to 'approve' delegated tasks
- Can link/send direct link to tasks etc.
- Default new user permissions seem great
- Quick integration to Connecting Apps (Pabbly Connect etc.)
- Can copy and paste images easily into group 'feed
- Can delete Milestone tasks at the project level

- after starting off on a real high i.e a found a great CRM, my emails stopped syncing. Update: support fixed this and this is no longer an issue
- A team invite confirmation email went straight to the spam folder
- Webforms seem plan at this stage. More granular detail and options would be amazing incl. behavioural triggers. Now I can't find webforms on my account at all??
- Images pasted to Knowledgebase are of poor resolution

EngageBay

Too many bugs and there was no true 2-way email sync

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Flowlu

It also did project management, Engagebay did not offer this.

Promising & Customizable Project Management Tool

Bewertet am 31.5.2021

A nice and promising all-in-one solution. I have tried various alternatives, but they are quite pricey when it comes to managing a team of 5 -10 people. With Flowlu you can actually do quite a lot on the free plan, which I did, and then switch to the paid plan, while the price is quite attractive. The roadmap looks solid and promising and the team behind Flowlu regularly rolls out new features. What I really like about the Flowlu team is that they hear and listen to their customer and take down the important feedback and improve bugs and add new functions as per user request. The support team is also quick and helpful. I was surprised to find a mindmap solution in it too. I have not tried all features yet, but what I have used so far is enough for my use case (digital marketing).

What I still don’t like about Flowlu is that they provide so many customization features that it is sometimes hard to follow and understand what and how should be ticked or unticked to use. It would be nice to have templates suitable for most industries (marketing, IT, Real Estate, etc.) so one could just choose the template and customize it to their needs. Another vital feature that I find unacceptable is that my assigned admins can see the CRM contacts, financial data and other data related to all organizations managed in Flowlu. Other PM tools allow complete isolations. I would really love to see each of my companies connected to Flowlu isolated completely, as it is a matter of security. Additionally, it would be great to have email sync reduced to 1 minute for all plans not just for the highest plan. Another important feature that still misses is the webforms that we can embed into websites. It would be nice to have a webform that is customizable taking into account various use cases. The client portal is also not there yet, but the team promised to add it soon. Subtasks are implemented in a strange manner and not tied to the main task, which should be changed.

Plutio, SuiteDash, Bitrix24 und Asana

Warum Flowlu gewählt wurde

Having tried various solutions, I decided to give Flowlu a chance and switch from two other PM tools I had been using. Even though I don’t have a need to manage hundreds of people, it is still important to stay on one tab and not to switch between different solutions as Flowlu has many features under one roof. So far, Flowlu is a multi-purpose tool and I can replace various small services I had been using previously.

Bitrix24 und Asana
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

It's Great (Tool) and It's True

Bewertet am 7.6.2021

I love Flowlu, the true CRM tool that designed to help creative people manage project or task. I found Flowlu as a great option for me, it comes with a lot of features and lifetime price, no contender so far. Compare to the other similar tools, Flowlu in my opinion stand out with simple interface to easily track and review your progress, as well as warming clients with lively communication inside the tool.

I am excited to see the future roadmap come to life. I see progress so far, some integrations are now implemented, great integration with corporate email and gmail, client portal is now active, and the tool is still running with great speed. Ability to automate sales process is unbelievable, Flowlu has a really user-friendly interface and is super easy to use. It's also surprisingly inexpensive given it has deep automation. Great support, great tool, Flowlu should become a main CRM tool and not only an alternative.

I just hope that Flowlu will honor LTD users though with improvement they make, they have higher probability to be acquired by bigger companies.

SmartTask

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Flowlu

The ability to automate the sales process based on milestones is fantastic! I'm exploring the lists feature more and I love what it can do
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Swiss army knife of project management and so much more

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

Flowlu has helped centralize the inner workings of the business. No more switching between apps. No more having team members not knowing whats going on or where people should get involved. Everything is more clear and organized.

The software has a really easy way to help bring teams together, create invoices, manage leads etc.

There could be some work when it comes to the CRM. Adding a calling feature would be huge. Outside of that i have no complaints especially with what they have planned for the future.

Agiled

Warum Flowlu gewählt wurde

UI interface looks better, quicker. And has more potential, not to mention easier to use.

Agiled

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Flowlu

Better product and more value.
  • Branche: internationale Angelegenheiten

One of the most valuable asset for a company! - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Bewertet am 17.4.2021

Easy and efficient, the onboarding and the organization of the solutions are very integrated. The grade of personalizing the business operations across all the features is versatile and convenient since automating thinks reduces organizational process-steps that could be time-consuming. Flowlu helps to economise in processes, which as business owner, this is an huge advantage when it comes to escalating the results.

I like the integration of the whole business management ecosystem that Flowlu offers. From the CRM to the last feature they have. You can manage different businesses in a single place! How good is that?
Also, the integration with other applications to automate some managerial functions is excellent! Efficiency in its maximum splendor. Great for SMBs or Solopreneurs!

The UI is well organised, nevertheless, it's not so intuitive and lacks of more adaptability and responsiveness. However, this is in motion, and it will be improved in the upcoming months!

SmartTask und Nifty

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Flowlu

Flexibility, integration and usability. In those aspects, Flowlu outperforms them!!!!
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Well-rounded all-in-one PM tool

Bewertet am 9.5.2021

It's a pleasant experience so far. I will be using Flowlu mainly for managing external projects with clients.

Comprehensive PM suite for freelancers, agencies, and professional services. It has project workflow with milestones + subtask, CRM, finance (invoicing + accepting payment with Stripe, etc), and email features just to name a few. Very easy to add team members and freelancers to a project. They will be releasing client portal as well so the client can keep updated on the progress. The UI/UX is clean and easy for new users to explore different features. The web app is stable and fast as well.

The onboarding process is quite thorough but the video tutorial is too fast and not clear. Since Flowlu has so many features, new users can easily get lost (especially those who never use all-in-one PM tool). I believe the video tutorial and documentation can be improved.

SuiteDash

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Flowlu

Easier to use and set up. The web app is stable and lightning-fast.
John
  • Branche: Design

Really Different Review

Bewertet am 13.2.2020

It's taken a while to get used to how it works and in the meantime I have still kept going with the other project management tools, but after 18 months of using three major management tools I have gone for this one exclusively and will be junking the others (not without regret as I enjoyed using some of them, but this has filled all the gaps that the others didn't)

I love this software. I have tested all the major project management software out there and this is the best for us. I am the only user, but it allows me to plan and automate tasks for the business. I don't use the finance options as I use Xero for that - but it is fantastic for the automation of tasks within projects.

Sometimes buggy, but less so as time has passed - it is obviously still supported and growing, so that's not so bad.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zoho CRM, Kantata, monday.com, Accelo, Adobe Workfront, ProWorkflow, Wrike und Asana

Warum Flowlu gewählt wurde

I also loved Britax24! However, it was just too much for a small business like ours to use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Flowlu

I am on the Free which covers my needs, but what it has done is meant that I have been able to recommend the product to some of my larger customers and suppliers, who would need the paid version. The Free version has better facilities and functionality than just about any of the ones I have tried before, by far (except maybe Britax24). Having spent two years researching and using the alternatives, Flowlu is head and shoulders above the rest for us in the fact that it allows smaller companies with 1 or 2 users access to a version that is, very, very useful and is a great asset and doesn't keep asking you to 'upgrade' when you reach a limit, or charge you a minimum of five users when one, or two, is all you will ever need. I can't recommend Flowlu enough - well done!
John

Very Powerful All-In-On CRM and Project Management App

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

Overall my experience has been great and I was pleasantly surprised by how well built this tool is. I've tried a lot of CRMs and PMs and I dropped them all for Flowlu.

I love having the ability to get a full snapshot of my business from within a single app. I used to bounce around a CRM, PM, and accounting app which was a bit of a pain. This required Zapier automation in order to move data from one app to another. Now I can just use Flowlu's built-in automation sequences to seamlessly move clients from CRM to projects.

I also love the Project Workflows option. This allows me to templatize my projects in an easy to view way that I've never seen in other PM tools.

Not really a dislike, just waiting on more features like the client portal. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team work hard and deliver pretty fast so I'm not too worried about it. Everything that we ask has either been implemented or put on the to-do list.

SmartTask

Warum Flowlu gewählt wurde

Needed a real CRM built-in, not a makeshift one in ClickUp.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Flowlu

Flowlu fit my needs and had a lot more features.
Vanessa
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Truly an all-in-one platform

Bewertet am 30.5.2021

Customer service has been really great, and I like the onboarding experience and how easy things are to use.

It replaces many different apps and tools all in the same place. Previously I was juggling Gmail, Trello, Asana, Invoicing directly through Paypal (previously using Dubsado), and missing out on a helpdesk and knowledge base which would have cut down on admin time. Flowlu includes all of this.

There are some features still in development like the client portal, contract signatures, and some integrations but they're on the roadmap. These aren't deal breakers and I'm okay with waiting for them.

Warum Flowlu gewählt wurde

Too many tools, too many different subscriptions, different platforms to log into, lack of integration.

Gmail, Trello, LiveAgent, ClickUp und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Flowlu

It included a few features that Clickup didn't, and I really like the development roadmap.
Colin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's actually fun to use!

Bewertet am 1.4.2021

Overall my experience with Flowlu has been really good. I like the simplicity of the Kan Ban boards. I like the drag and drop. I like the Calendar view. I find myself using it much more than other systems I have used.

I love that Flowlu has the ability to import Mind Maps from Xmind. I'm a mind mapper and I've finally found a tool that I can share my mind maps within a project management/CRM system instead of sending them a static PDF. Brilliant!

As a new user, I'm sure I will find something that will annoy me but for now, everything is working great. Flowlu is actually fun to use. I did contact chat support when building my template invoice. I found there were too many options and fields to fill out when all I wanted was a simple invoice. Support was quick to help me solve the issues.

monday.com

Warum Flowlu gewählt wurde

ClickUp's font is too small and the interface is way too complex to navigate. I've used most of the top names, Monday.com, Asana, and Trello. The last thing I wanted was another piece of software to transfer all my tasks into, but I like Flowlu.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Flowlu

To be honest I chose a lifetime deal because I don't like monthly subscriptions
Laurent
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Great Value for Money!!!

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

in my search for an all-in system for CRM, invoicing, internal communication with different teams of different departments, i encountered a lot of system that were not as userfriendly, had no clear overview and such a nice user interface as Flowlu.
Also the customization possibilites are great.

I was amazed by all the possibilities. Often prodcuts ton(t live to the expectations set through marketing campaigns for the product.

At Flowlu they did an extraordinary job by not only living up to teh expectations but by exceeding them.

Finally, what realy convinced me of going for the highest plan was the custom domain, ip whitelisting and especially their roadmap, more specifivally their futur plans.

i am very excited about this product and can only vouch for them and confirm this is a top product and a no brainer to purchase it when you are a small to medium sized company.

Online Invoicing; CRM, Sales funnel, kanban board,agile project management
very good interface
very good UX
clear overview, good user documentation to get started

i regret there is no client portal yet.
also for belgium it would be great to support the different taxes for the booking option.

HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Flowlu

pricing, full spectrum options for, complete system for my business and even more :-)
Anton
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Clean, fast and got all the tools needed

Bewertet am 26.5.2021

We mostly use it for managing leads, clients and tasks of these leads and clients. This job is done perfectly by Flowlu.

Also use it as a company cloud storage for clients documents (passports, photos, etc).

Simple interface, fast loading of subsections, everything is where its gotta be (intuitive).

Doesnt have Russian language for interface.

Nifty

Warum Flowlu gewählt wurde

Both of these are overloaded and bloated. And their UI is not so clean, responsive and fast.

Bitrix24 und GitScrum

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Flowlu

Flowlu has the features that we need and doesnt have features that we dont need.
Alexey
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It is exactly what we've been looking for.

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

I'm pretty happy. My team accepted this software on the go and we transferred all our work less than in a week to Flowlu.
The support team is working great.

The brilliant combination of features.
Flowlu lets us keeping control while the whole client lifecycle from the first touch through contracts, project execution to payments and again.
As a manager of small business, I have one point of control and don't need any more tools to control sales activities, project execution, payments tracing and cashflow balance.
Now I have an all-in-one tool.
No more extra expenses.
No more switches between tools
No wasting the time on export/import the data.

Some minor features in project management could be improved in the future.

chris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

With the help of Flowlu, you will never have to worry about forgetting an important detail

Bewertet am 12.5.2021

total integration for our 10 person team. thrilled by the road map. I can stop looking for the Holy Grail, wasting time sampling other apps.

development team is smart and responsive. they know Agile Project management and have designed a full-featured, robust business system that works.

I'm looking forward to better document integration with google workplace.

Better product.

Teamwork, Teamwork Desk und Teamwork CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Flowlu

very easy to use without being simplistic. integrated email. excellent dev team and road map.
Antonio
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

THIS is what I've been waiting for

Bewertet am 4.4.2021

My experience has been incredible so far. Kind of like a kid at Christmas... I actually look forward to using the application every morning

Again, if the awesomeness of the app wasn't enough, customer service is incredible

First off, I couldn't believe this app actually existed. For years I have cobbled together multiple applications to run my business. invoicing, CRM, project management, Communications, Etc. I've been doing this so long, that I just thought “this is just the way it is…”.

At one time I was contemplating just hiring a team to create it for me. They quoted me about $90,000, so that didn't happen lol.

Then I found Flowlu

It's not enough to Simply say that flolo is a great all in one application, the thing that differentiates them from everyone else is that they do a lot of things VERY WELL.

I’ve bought other all-in-one programs in the past and they would typically have one function that shines and everything else is mediocre at best.

Flowlu has replaced 5 applications and has made life for (and 350 of my employees) better.

Customer service is incredible. I sent over 21 questions and they answered them all. Either with product updates or pointing me in the right direction. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] actually fixed some things right there on the spot. Can’t ask for more than that

I can't think of any right now. Flowlu does everything I need

Deskera All-In-One

Google Chat, Deskera All-In-One und Wrike
Paul
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Why Flowlu Is The Solution You Are Looking For

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Overall, I love the way Flowlu is directing (sorry in my mind I always say “flowfu” I don’t know haha!!) I love that I found this LTD in Appsumo and would like to stack more If I can but being in a third-world country, It will be difficult so I am taking advantage of this limited time offer. Thank you for bringing such amazing app! I am really hoping to grow myself as an individual and also my future company with you in the years to come.

One feature that I love is the notes feature. I can easily jot down notes during my meeting with the client, or my ideas, or links that I wanted to bookmark. Though some feature may sound like overkill for me as a freelance, as I have said above, knowing that there are KB, Record lists, products, workspaces, I know I can expand and eventually turn into a company. I also love the time tracking feature. Not only the projects and tasks from clients but also my own tasks. I love that I can know how much I spend to a certain personal task. It helps me a lot to be productive.

One feature maybe that I’m missing is the ability to have a table view in my tasks and projects. You know guys, take what Clickup, Asana, and all other major apps has out there and make it better. I would also like to have a focus mode where I can easily toggle to have a focus only on the tasks that I wanted to do that day. Think of Focuster, or the Home view in Clickup, also have a little inspiration in Evernote. Or the My Day in the Microsoft To-Do App. As you can see, I’ve been through a lot of these apps so I hope you listen to what I recommend.

Is there an ability for a custom on-boarding for a new member? I don’t know coz I am using the software solo. But this is the one I can see that will happen in the future. What If I add another team, I don’t want to teach everything from ground up. Maybe that’s why there is KB? I don’t know. So at leas have the onboarding questionnaire if we are a solo or a team, then based on the answer, certain apps will be turned off by default but users can always toggle them all on if they want so. Again, I am still learning the software so maybe these functionality is hidden somewhere there I just don’t know.

Chris
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Finally found what I've been searching for!

Bewertet am 12.5.2021

I was looking for a CRM tool that is powerful, intuitive & easy to use, and I also wasn't quite satisfied with previous PM tools I had been using. Stumbling across Flowlu has been a gift that keeps on giving. It's a powerhouse platform for managing work and relationships. It is jam packed with features that can be used for Project Management, Customer Service & Relationships, Sales & Marketing, and Finance. On top of all that, it also includes integrated Mindmapping, a robust Knowledgebase, and Mobile Apps. And it does all this without skimping or cutting corners in any area, along with providing a lot of flexibility and customization. The UI is well thought out, and it's easy to take it a step at a time using only particular features to avoid overwhelm.

The CRM is exactly what I was wishing for. Flowlu integrates seamlessly with both of my Gmail accounts and my Google Calendar, as well as pulling in my Contacts. It seamlessly links emails and calendar events with contacts, integrates naturally with the task and project management functionality, and allows customization to add any additional information I want.

Flowlu's Knowledgebase is very comprehensive - both for learning the tool as well as for creating your own knowledgebases. The more I use Flowlu, the more I love it. Inevitably I find things that can be improved upon (integrating with Office365 or some tweaks to the UI), but at most they are minor annoyances.

Flowlu saves me tons of time.

The product is very intuitive and easy to use. I love the...
-CRM functionality
-Task & Project Management
-Knowledgebase
-Mind Mapping
-Integrationg with Gmail, Gsuite, and Google Calendar
-Automations & Workflow
-Ease of linking disparate data together in one place

Not much. There are a couple places in the UI where I'd like to see certain things side-by-side or jump to more easily. I'd also love to see native integration with Office365 (email, calendar).

Dragos
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Converted me to the all-in-one concept

Bewertet am 9.6.2021

I am typically a fan of specialised tools for each important function in a company. Project management, CRM, email enquiries, invoicing, each with its own tool. The reason for this is that most attempts I've seen at doing everything end up in a mess in terms of UI and UX and force you to give up some of the depth of functionality in each area.

Seeing the swath of positive reviews for Flowlu convinced me to give it a go. And now I'm a convert.

There is just enough depth in every area Flowlu covers to satisfy most scenarios at least for my business model (small digital marketing agency). There is comprehensive CRM and leads generation, tied up to a build in email client, two types of project management build in (standard and agile), time tracking, budgeting and invoicing, documents and a knowledge base and project based team chat.

Because of the depth of functionality, although page layouts are clear and important info is easy to find, sometimes that comes at the expense of a few extra clicks to get to the minute details, but that's something I can live with. And it sure beats the hell out of switching between 3 or 4 separate platforms to get the job done.

And on the topic of complexity, you can easily switch off functionality you don't need from the settings and enhance functionality of those area you do need through custom fields, automations, workflows etc.

SuiteDash

clearer workflow
Sergio
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Rising Start

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

I believe it is agreat solution. And if you manage to come into the lifetime pricing it is a great deal.

Things I really liked about Flowlu have to do with

a) their different ways to map out and group tasks as task list, projects, workspaces that can all be related to a company or user.

b) that they enable a checklist to be embedded within a task. This is particularly important to me as at times I have a task such as "draft workbooks" - and I have a list of 10 workbooks. Other systems force me to create a task for each of the workbooks, which is ok, however they then present each of these tasks in a huge task list. This way, I have a single task on the main task list, and I monitor each task or activity within it when I am ready to tacle it.

c) Something I was favorably surprised was to see what they call "knowedge base" - As I navigate my business and learn how to do the different things (ie accounting, building a website, integrating a course, etc) I would like to document step by step what I did, this will make it easier for me to remember how I did it, and to transfer this knowhow to future employees and collaborators. I was previously attempting to do this by creating a course within my website (which is OK but too much of an overhead and overkill), or creating blog pages which ended up being random pages without real structure and order. Flowlu solved this for me - the ease of writing a blog, the structure and navigation of a course, without consuming my own site disk space.

I am still playing about with the CRM, but I believe there are other apps that are at this time more complete. I am sure that they will be perfecting them.

And I would like to see a better "ordering" of the tasks. I tend to assign priorities by moving things up in my list. Other softwares do a great job of this ordering of the tasks. Having said that, I am a new user and have not fully explored the platform enough to discover and use all of its features.

Faith
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

So HAPPY I Found Flowlu!

Bewertet am 14.5.2021

I've been on the search for a TRUE all-in-one system with real customizability. I needed something that would be the central hub for my business where I could track leads, manage projects and tasks, delegate work to my team members, invoice clients, and more. I also wanted a tool that was white-labeled. I tried SuiteDash, ClickUp, Dubsado, Honeybook, Hello Bonsai, but NONE of them compare to Flowlu! The automations in Flowlu are what truly sold me - they're going to make my work so much more efficient. The ability to send and read emails in Flowlu (with tracking) is another excellent feature. And with the client portal on the way, Flowlu will be that all-in-one I've been looking for! I also love that there is a knowledge based where I can share procedures with my team and information/articles with clients. I haven't seen anything on the market like Flowlu yet!

Flowlu doesn't have a client portal - which is what is really preventing it from doing all the things I need. So I can't use it to onboard new clients or communicate with existing ones. But I understand that the portal is under development now. It also doesn't have a native form feature to collect information so I have to use another tool for that.

HoneyBook und ClickUp