shopVOX

Sortieren nach

Matt
Matt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ShopVOX is a MUST for your small business!!

Bewertet am 26.2.2021

Would definitely recommend to other shops, this will help save you a LOT of time and energy by having your information all in one place and able to check on at any time! DO IT!!!

I love how easy this is to use and to move seamlessly from quote to sales order to invoice! Plus we can keep track of what we did the last time around a customer ordered the product! All without having to dig up our old files!

We can integrate so much and it allows us to build up as we go along! Plus, the customer support is outstanding! I love getting to chat with a rep and have my problems fixed quickly!!

You need to check them out!

Setting this up will take a lot of back end work, and it's easy to want to just push forward, especially if you are transferring a lot of data from another program (i.e.-Quickbooks). DON'T DO THAT... take the time to learn everything you can before going live on this program.

Ben
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Takes your business to the next level

Bewertet am 16.5.2019

I don't know how I could run this business without shopVox or something like it. Going from hand written work orders to this was a tremendous leap forward. Everyone at shopVOX will do what every it takes to get you started. And support is always fast and very knowledgeable.

It allows me to track every aspect of the business. It is so easy to look up anything on existing customers. Invoices, orders, status etc. Having everyone here on the same system makes it effortless to be in tune with what is going on.

The only problem I have with the software is I don't use it to it's fullest capabilities. Not being a real computer genius and not having the right person on staff to do it for me, everything is not set up to take advantage of the system. Like any software platform the information coming out is only as good as what you put into it. I have not be able to do put everything in to make this even better. One day I hope to change that.

Antwort von TechVOX

Appreciate your review Ben! Awesome that you take advantage of our awesome support team. We will continue to offer exceptional support to you!

Jasmine
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible product, they don't know their customers, little support.

Bewertet am 15.8.2017

None

None

I can't think of much. Truly, nothing good about it at all for our business. Perhaps this would work well for a small business with only a handful of products.

We've been using ShopVox for over 2 years now so we have a lot of (terrible) experience with this product. We have had nothing but trouble since using this program. It is not easy, it doesn't flow well, it doesn't make sense. They create problems and then make the fix a paid "feature." For example suddenly everything runs together even when you type it out in nice paragraphs. In order to not have this happen they say you must pay for this "feature." Unbelievable. The communication is horrible, not only language but just general understanding. They blame things constantly on a local server then will report an outage weeks later. It takes them months to fix seemingly simple things. When features they have don't work, they just say not to use it. Worst service I've ever had with any type of software. They corner you into using it since all your data is now in their "cloud" and who wants to start over with another software program yet again. We can't even build pricing, it simply doesn't work. It doesn't connect well with quickbooks, I can go on and on, it causes us more work than if we were to write this out by hand. WE have to manually price out everything because we're unable to successfully build pricing forms.

Antwort von TechVOX

Hi Jasmine - I'm very sorry that you feel this way.

I'm sure you're very busy and I can understand how not having your pricing configured correctly would be frustrating.

I'm more than happy to help you and your team create the pricing templates for your products. And I've already been in-touch with D.Rose from your team about this.

If you'll provide the specific details of these other issues, our team will surely look into them for you.

Jordan
Jordan

Really great for managing a lot of jobs (200 + jobs w/12 employees, we are not in the sign biz.

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

Organizing jobs with a team centered focus, sending proofs to customer.

Organizing jobs with a team centered focus, sending proofs to customer.

organizing jobs by step, there are so many different veiws to set up as, and its easy to switch between them. Uploading and sending proofs is nice and customers can approve or enter changes right through the system, and it will auto move the job fwd or backward right in the system.-in real time!

There is a steep learning curve, but an awesome support team. They give me tutorials, directions, and have even added features or debugged the code for me upon request.

Right now I have the settings for "thumnail in email " off for the proofs but customers still see it , and reply to email instead of using the buttons. which is annoying because we can 100% trust the system , but the IT team is working on getting the issue fixed , im sure it wont be too long to see a solution.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks for the awesome review Jordan. Sounds like you are really using shopVOX and experience great benefits. It's great to see that you are managing so many jobs at once and using the proofing system. We are glad you are using our support team -- we are here for you as we know there is so much to learn with shopVOX. The more you learn and the more suggestions we are given, the better shopVOX runs and the better your business will run! Thanks again - we appreciate you!

shawn
shawn

This software has dramatically increased our profitability

Bewertet am 7.2.2018

Efficiency in production and sales has drastically improved, nothing gets missed when invoicing,

-how to videos and webinars are extremely helpfull
-customer service is bar none
-able to suggest new features (they actually implement suggestions!!)
- Import customer lists
-import catalogs from vendors
-able to easily track costs of material and labor
-you can have the shopvox team customize forms that suit your needs
-total shop awareness of all outstanding jobs
-job board automatically updates
-easially track any jobs progress
-our company has SEVERAL different processes (embroidery, sublimation,screen printing, digital print, sign making, UV printing, thermal printing, laser engraving) and shopvox is flexible enough to make a streamlined workflow for all of these very different processes.

-it can be very intimidating to start with all the different options
-can be expensive if you have a very large team that needs access to the program

Patrick
Patrick
  • Branche: Druck

Excellent sales, administration and project management 'sign shop' software

Bewertet am 16.1.2018

Excellent administration tool for the sign shop.

Excellent administration tool for the sign shop.

Unlimited opportunities for growth. The best feature is keeps track of every step of the process for making the sign. As the sign industry is so diversified with so many types of signs, ShopVox has the ability to perform. It does it well. No interruptions. When need support, ShopVox is excellent to work with. Their Chat group is available anytime. It provides all our needs with Quoting, Designing, Manufacturing, Servicing, and Customer service.

With any new software, setting it up is a challenge. This is like setting up a database management program. It's a different thought process when we setup our products and services.

Jeff
Jeff
  • Branche: Großhandel

Great product!

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

My experience has been very good. I am not using everything the software is capable of, but what I do use is a huge timesaver. As my business grows, I will begin to use more of the shopVOX features.

I looked at several systems before deciding on shopVOX. The software does a great job and will take care of my business as I grow. What I like best is the customer service. I have never waited more than a few minutes to receive help. The help is there 24 hours a day. I also like that shopVOX works great for a small business with just a couple employees and will easily handle a very large business with hundreds of people. You will never have to change systems due to expansion and growing.

There is a small learning curve, but shopVOX is really great about having online help to show you how to manage the system.

Lindsay
Lindsay
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Excellent Job Tracking Software

Bewertet am 17.3.2020

Over all the experience has been great. It's excellent when it's all inclusive in quoting to pricing to proofing all the way to invoicing. The tracking makes it great to make sure customers are well taken care of.

From quoting all the way to invoicing. ShopVOX can easily be customized to fit your working environment. If there is a feature that isn't in there you can put in a ticket and request the developers to help build a solution for you.

Sometimes the servers tend to bug out from time to time in the middle of the day. I'm assuming it's right when they release a new update.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks for the review Lindsay! We are glad you appreciate shopVOX's customizability.

Paul
Paul
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

We are a ShopVox fan!

Bewertet am 16.12.2018

Improved our customer and product data management , product tracking and management overview processes 100%. Without ShopVox, our future growth would be limited. We have over 140 orders (projects) underway at one time, and manual tracking was becoming impossible. ShopVox will allow us to double out size to $4M in sales in 3 or 4 years.

Provides end-to-end management from initial inquiries (sales leads) through product shipping, including quotes, sales orders, invoices, pricing, design, production,and shipping. Good analysis and dashboards for overview, also details on customers, design, and production processes. I have 6 of our managers (sales, design, production, finance) making inputs to ShopVox, no more sticky notes, Excel spreadsheets, etc. Integrates data bases and all processes. Very good training and implementation/configuration support, including 24 hour chat box.

Pricing models, while very comprehensive (we have very over 20 complex products each with up to 40 features that have to be priced) could be more flexible. Configuring ShopVox for our rather complex dimensional and carved sign & plaque manufacturing business is time-consuming; we opted for the one-week support option, and it was well worthwhile, within 2 weeks we were using ShopVox at nearly full capability.

Angelique
Angelique

Easy to work with

Bewertet am 10.12.2018

Very smooth, easy to use. Very professional and courteous help you can email or use the chat and they will guide you thru either teaching you a new feature or helping to fix an error

It is constantly upgrading to stay up with the industry needs. If an upgrade makes thing less easy or conflicts with a function they will work with us to either change it or help us work with it.

I would like to see more Apparel catalogs in the options like adding S&S active to SanMar and Alpha

Jimmy
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jimmy from Adhere Sign Co.

Bewertet am 21.8.2020

Great, Love it. The support is amazing

Great, Love it. The support is amazing

We love having a software that is made for signwriters. From Sales leads through to invoicing shopVOX is easy to use and lets us get a great insight into how we are tracking month to month.

Timesheets, We would love to be able to track a workers hours and productivity weekly and per job. I feel the time clock is a little over engineered and needs to be simplified.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WorkflowMax

Gründe für den Wechsel zu shopVOX

We had a trial and it just felt right for a signshop to use a software for signwriters

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks for the great review Jimmy! Appreciate it!

Colleen

shopVox is an excellent product which has had a big impact on how we run our business.

Bewertet am 20.2.2018

shopVox is a powerful, complete business management system. It really gives small business owners like me all the advantages of the management systems big businesses have access to. The comprehensiveness of the system is remarkable.
I think the organisation it imposes on a business would assist any small business improve its efficiency and productivity.
The business intelligence dashboards are excellent and give a daily snapshot of where the business is.
ShopVox gives us control over our processes and communication; this has been a real benefit in the day to day running of our business and has noticeably reduced stress. In fact we are now able to handle more work with less people and know where everything is and at what stage of production. This is something we struggled to do without ShopVox.
We have gone to an almost paperless workplace thanks to the facility of being able to display the job board both in the office and in the factory. No more missing pieces of paper!
It has been a surprise to us how much we like being in the cloud! I am able to go home and have dinner with the family and log into the system from home if I need to catch up on any matter.
Support via Chat is good.
shopVox is improving the program regularly and systematically so it is getting better all the time.

Along with comprehensiveness of the program comes a steep learning curve.
Unfortunately, the training material is not up to the standard it should be. In my opinion the current training material needs to be re written by a professional training-manual writer. And while videos are good at giving a snapshot of a process they are limited as a training tool as they are unsearchable.
There is no readily accessible Definitions Table of the terms used (that I know of). This is particularly important for users in other countries like I am as the meaning of some everyday terms in the USA can have a different meaning in other places.
Because of the poor training material some users may be put off by the necessary steep learning curve which would be a shame given the power of shopVox.

Spencer

ShopVOX Review

Bewertet am 12.5.2021

The initial setup was a lot. But our business has a lot of moving parts/products. We have about 23 employees. In house we do screen printing, embroidery, awards, and signage. We also do promotional products(out of house). Our Coach was SUPER helpful with the initial setup though. The 24/7 Chat support has been great as well. Took everyone a month or 2 to get the hang of it and we are constantly trying to tweak and improve but I'd recommend it to any shop that does screenprinting, embroidery, awards, or signs.

The amount of features and being able to have everyone on the same page at all times is priceless. From syncing with quickbooks to writing orders to overseeing production... and all in one cloud based system. They have apparel catalogs already integrated and they get updated automatically from Sanmar, S&S etc... so no need to adjust pricing anywhere unless it has to do with your labor. The job board and being able to filter it as needed for each department is great. Proofing system and e-mail templates are great. Being able to write a quote/sales order/invoice and email it over with a payment link is great.

As with any software it will never be perfect. But SV has been good to work with us on getting features/bugs implemented and fixed. They have not been able to accommodate everything but they are usually pretty good about at least letting us know if its possible or not. There are still bugs/features we're waiting on but not hills to die on.
We had to pay a developer separately to integrate the API with our website and UPS worldship. That ran us close to 5K so that was a bummer.

Tiffany

Couldn't function without it

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

Our overall experience has been positive. We can do all of our quoting, invoicing, tract our material usage and make sure our time is accounted for. We print our monthly reports from it in order to file sales tax, and we are very happy. We use it everyday and plan on using everyday in the future.

The ease of use. Being able to build accurate products and make sure we are getting paid the correct amount for our output. The fact that we can calculate our time and not have to guess on pricing, gives our costumers the confidence that when they come to us time and time again they know they are being treated right.

There are many features we need to implement more. As a newer business we haven't been able to carve out the time. But as we are using it now, I can't really give any cons. It has served us well.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks for the great review Tiffany. That's awesome that you are giving more accurate quotes with shopVOX! One huge reason shopVOX was created!!
Yes, there are a lot of shopVOX features that will greatly benefit your shop. For very busy shops that don't have much time to explore them, we recommend that you try a new feature every month. By the end of the year, you will have 12 more areas of your shop more organized and you will have more time!! :)

Mike

We have finally found a product which provides for all our custom build products and services.

Bewertet am 30.11.2017

The platform is extremely flexible the way it has been setup. We have been using this type of software for many years and have always had to create "work arounds" to get as close to our desired results as possible. But whats so amazing with sV is the technical support. We have never in ten years experienced the quality and expertise of this group of people. They will sit with you and work through tough issues. Last week I had a problem the first tier tech was unable to fix after many attempts to trouble shoot. He made a quick decision to bump it to the next tier engineer and within 10 minutes my problem was program corrected. It has been such a great experience to be with a company like sV that truly understands our business model and works creatively with its clients to improve the effectiveness of the software and support service.

That I have to actually think about what I put in as data............ So I came up short on the minimum words here. The reason we don't have a "least" is that this company also has set up a working resolution forum to understand any and all problems, questions specific requests for new capabilities and informs on an hourly basis any new updates to the platform. They also provide a very good business basics learning series that is well done.

Easy to Use Software

Bewertet am 16.8.2018

The software is very user friendly and offers lots of tools to help you learn and get acquainted with its features and functionality. There is always a drop down in the top corner with guides and when those don't have the answers you need their team has an great help center that is more in depth, but if you still can't solve the problem or such they have an easy chat feature and they are quick to response there or when you e-mail the team.

We currently don't implement a lot of the jobs and tasks features in our daily use as we are a small office that is pretty up to date with what is currently on the go and the turnaround is so quick that sometimes we spend more time inputting the info into it than actually completing the job, so I don't have much to say about those, but I do use the search feature daily. Sometimes the search feature doesn't always help me find what I'm looking for - I would like to see users be able specify certain customers or time periods.

Also, as useful as the guides as, I dislike that they always have the little icon with a red notification at in the top right corner where your alerts and the guides are. I often see that circle and think there are alerts or chats I should be reviewing, but its actually nothing important.

TechVOX personnel have essentially held our data hostage.

Bewertet am 12.2.2018

We were a SignVOX user for years and had to move to another platform for business reasons. Up until then, customer service was ok. We accepted the option to stay on SV rather than transition to ShopVx, since it was adequate for our needs. Chat support good.

Customer service beyond chatting was always very weak. We asked for our historical data for a seamless transfer, TV personnel said they never provided that to anyone, that it wasn't an available service. I showed them an email string from a business partner's organization, including the provision of exactly what data I requested, and TechVx stopped answering my email requests. But when I canceled my subscription, they emailed me a confirmation within 10 minutes. BTW, I was very professional in my requests. These people ruined an otherwise decent experience over several years. STEER CLEAR OF TECHVOX PRODUCTS IF YOU EVER WANT TO DISENGAGE!!!

Brittany
  • Branche: Bau

ShopVox - great value!

Bewertet am 1.4.2019

We used to use multiple systems and had many errors from repeated data entry errors. ShopVox gave us a single source to keep up with each job from sales lead to final invoicing and archiving.

ShopVox takes you from initial lead, through manufacturing, scheduling and final invoices. There are too many features to list, but most everything can be customized to fit you specific business.

There are many resources for questions and 'human' support is responsive. There is a constant desire to improve the software, so there is a good chance your request for a specific feature will be implemented.

There is a learning curve if you want to get the full benefit of the software.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks for reviewing shopVOX Brittany! We are glad to see that you were able to trim down the amount of systems that you were using because of shopVOX. It's nice to see that you are taking advantage of how customizable shopVOX is. Thanks for being part of the shopVOX family!

Kristin
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Excellent Software, Easy to Train New Users

Bewertet am 11.10.2019

ShopVOX has really helped our shop with keeping track of all of our production steps, staying on top of due dates, and quickly and easily quoting and invoicing clients. I really like the flexibility of being able to create work flows that are specific to our industry. I love that we can upload art and other documents to the software so that even remote employees can access all of the information that they need. Any time we have run into an issue, the support team has been very responsive and helpful.

I like that the software is always changing and being updated.

My least favorite feature is the reports, as I wish they were more customizable.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks Kristin for the thoughtful review. We love that you take advantage of so many features and our support team.

Ali

A for Awesome!

Bewertet am 11.4.2017

SignVOX has been one of the best finds since the digital printer! It seamlessly (and paperlessly) takes jobs from design to completion and makes quoting a breeze! Signsmith LOVES it!

Job information is saved without backing up our servers and can go from design to completion seamlessly with minimal interaction of employees.

we are still trying to utilize all that it is capable of, but right now, the only downside I have run into is that if our internet goes out, so does the VOX! Can't have everything!

Antwort von TechVOX

Thank for your review. It sure does take time to use all of the features. Sometimes trying a new one each month will help. By the end of the year, you will have incorporated many of the features and your shop will be so much more organized. :) And one more suggestion: when the internet goes out, you can use a personal iphone or android hotspot on your phone to connect to wifi until the internet returns. Thank again!

Rickey
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Most Bang For The Buck!

Bewertet am 3.9.2019

The over all experience with ShopVox is excellent. I love that I can reach out the them and I get a response back with an answer to the problem. I also like that when I need help with something I am not nickle and dime to death. One Price, One Solution, All In One Place.

I love that ShopVox is always listening to the customer and adding new useful features. They are always in the background look for ways to make ShopVox BETTER!

For me there was some learning curve. That is was my biggest issue. But once I changed my thought process it really all came together. I am much more productive in my day to day process.

Antwort von TechVOX

We appreciate your review Rickey. We are grateful that you see our efforts to truly listen to your suggestions and to implement new features from users' ideas. Our customers' ideas truly do matter to us and we will always be attentive to those ideas.

Matheus

We run our entire operations with ShopVox, from CRM and quoting/billing, to material management...

Bewertet am 17.8.2017

I can run my business remotely, from anywhere.
We use to keep an overview on sales pipelines +...

I can run my business remotely, from anywhere.
We use to keep an overview on sales pipelines + production flow.
Wouldnt be able to run my business without it

User-friendly - its quite intuitive, new employees learn it rather fast
Easy to write quotes and invoices
We can have a full overview of our operation: individual tasks/sales pipelines/quotes and invoices
Flexible to your operation - we can adjust several aspects of the program to our operation, which is a great help

There are some good tools for reporting, but this would be one area for further development

Antwort von TechVOX

Hi Matheus - thanks for your review.

Can you send me some details via email on what reports you'd like to be able to run within shopVOX?

Our Product team would be very interested to learn more about it.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Very adaptable shop software

Bewertet am 22.5.2019

shopVOX cloud-based software gives you a lot of tools to manage your shop, from a variety of pricing models for products and services to production management, online proof tools, etc. All, in a very customizable platform that you can mold to your business. It also integrates with QuickBooks, which is a great feature. While I believe it started as sign shop software, it has been expanded to handle a variety of business types.

The initial setup can be daunting, but they offer assistance in getting the program setup for your business. Overall, support is good, but sometimes it takes a little back-and-forth to get them to understand the issue you are having.

Thanks for your review

Louise

Increased efficiency all round

Bewertet am 16.8.2017

Makes invoicing process a lot easier as all information is in one place and everyone is using the same system.

Invoicing process a lot easier as all the information is there, we still manually raise invoices in Sage.
Having to store less paperwork and supporting documentation.
Everyone using same software and working the same way.

Same numbers being used for multiple documents can get confusing when searching.
Due dates changed on Job board do not change on sales orders.

Antwort von TechVOX

Hi Louise - wanted to say thank you for your review and your feedback.

We do have the ability to use different numbers for Sales Orders and Invoices - but that's a setting controlled by the admin of your shopVOX account.

If you guys would to enable that - just reach out to our Chat Support team. They can enable with approval from your admin.

And you're right - if you change the Job due date - it doesn't update the Sales Order. That's because there could be multiple Jobs on the Sales Order that are due at different times.

If you can explain to our team a little more on how you're using the dates - I'm sure we could figure out the best way for you to handle them.

Thanks.

Steve
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shopvox is a great cloud-based estimating and production workflow management software package.

Bewertet am 17.8.2017

I am able to quote projects more quickly and accurately. I am also able to follow up on quotes, get customer information quickly. Shopvox is a great tool to keep all information on a project in one place.

We are able to quote jobs with very accurate cost measurements. We are able to send quotes and invoices to customers very quickly. Accounts receivables are easy to manage and follow up on. Production workflow can be managed very well with this software, down to as much detail as you want.

Navigating the software sometimes requires too many clicks, too many screens, in particular when quoting. Updates and changes occur to the software often without any notification.

Antwort von TechVOX

Hi Steve - thanks so much for your review.

I'd like to hear more about the too many clicks issue and specifically what we can do to help to improve the quoting feature for you.

Please shoot me an email so we can setup a time to discuss.