shopVOX Bewertungen

Ryan H.

Long time user

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We migrated from SignVox which was an earlier signs shop only solution from this same company. Back then we came from Activity. Our whole database was migrated to the new system so we didn't lose any customer records. ShopVox is much more flexible and better than SignVox in nearly every way. Considering the competition in this space ShopVox is probably the best option if one can get over the initial learning curve and sit down to truly customize the software to their thinking and shop. I spent about 2 weeks determining the initial pricing formulas, templates, & workflows. From there I have evolved these items over the last 5 years as new features become available or I just have an idea of a different way to do things. There are only a couple of things that I would like to be able to do through ShopVox that do not work well, and some of those items are pending thanks to the customer support.

Allows nearly a paperless work environment, yes filing can be a thing of the past. Fairly customizable for an individual shop. Several viable ways to do formula based pricing. Extremely responsive customer support - even takes feature requests/needs seriously. Works very well for telecommuting. Customer tracking and front-end accounting features work quite well, does tie into quickbooks though we do not use that feature.

Mobile app is useless for field work. One can use the browser on your phone but it doesn't work well or allow concurrent sign in. Robust scheduling package is not yet completed (as of 12-6-18) so alternative solutions like white-boards or google calendar are necessary - but daily job tasks scheduling works great (as in this is what we need to get done to day. No really very good solutions for install appointments).

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks for reviewing shopVOX Ryan. We are happy that you benefiting from so many of shopVOX features and enjoying a nearly paperless work environment - less clutter for sure! We recently updated the shopVOX Go App. So, I hope you take some time to check it out. You can now upload assets, manage jobs and get signatures while on the field. Thanks for being a loyal shopVOX user. We look forward to serving you for years to come. :)

Chris F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Crucial tool for our business

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great. I did try to set up SV by myself and quickly leaned on their team for help and they did! Helped me get all my products entered, materials, prices and workflows. From there used the training videos and tools to train the team and we were running in a week or two. Since the start of using SV in 2015 we continue to enjoy of the evolving and adding of features in SV. Its like Christmas sometimes when we learn of new updates in our shop! We will email out to the team and let them know of something new.

We love the solutions and flow that ShopVox brings to our company. With many different departments (apparel, sign shop, print shop, web dept, and vehicle wraps) and different workflows SV keeps us all moving along with ease and eliminates dropped orders or confusion in our team. We know what is going on and can access the details, proofs, notes, file names all in one place. Before ShopVox we used paper orders...NEVER again! If there was a change on the job or an update request we would have to waste time tracking down that piece or paper. If it got lost...forget about it! We would be in trouble. Now with SV its all in the system and can be accessed with ease by anyone on the team. I do not see how our company could have continued to grown 30% each year by not moving to SV.

I wish there was a more convienent collaboration/ messaging tool in app. We still use the notes and the email notifications are good. But one day I would like to see an option to reply to a message from my email and it go right back in app to the job. SMALL request I am watching for to be added on day.
Nothing in comparison of all that SV does do! We can tag other users for special notes, assign task and get notifications as needed.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks for the great review Chris!

Colleen C.
Mit Google übersetzen

shopVox is an excellent product which has had a big impact on how we run our business.

Bewertet am 20.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

shopVox is a powerful, complete business management system. It really gives small business owners like me all the advantages of the management systems big businesses have access to. The comprehensiveness of the system is remarkable.
I think the organisation it imposes on a business would assist any small business improve its efficiency and productivity.
The business intelligence dashboards are excellent and give a daily snapshot of where the business is.
ShopVox gives us control over our processes and communication; this has been a real benefit in the day to day running of our business and has noticeably reduced stress. In fact we are now able to handle more work with less people and know where everything is and at what stage of production. This is something we struggled to do without ShopVox.
We have gone to an almost paperless workplace thanks to the facility of being able to display the job board both in the office and in the factory. No more missing pieces of paper!
It has been a surprise to us how much we like being in the cloud! I am able to go home and have dinner with the family and log into the system from home if I need to catch up on any matter.
Support via Chat is good.
shopVox is improving the program regularly and systematically so it is getting better all the time.

Along with comprehensiveness of the program comes a steep learning curve.
Unfortunately, the training material is not up to the standard it should be. In my opinion the current training material needs to be re written by a professional training-manual writer. And while videos are good at giving a snapshot of a process they are limited as a training tool as they are unsearchable.
There is no readily accessible Definitions Table of the terms used (that I know of). This is particularly important for users in other countries like I am as the meaning of some everyday terms in the USA can have a different meaning in other places.
Because of the poor training material some users may be put off by the necessary steep learning curve which would be a shame given the power of shopVox.

6.0/10
Jeff S.

The RIGHT Solution

Bewertet am 16.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

An all-in-one software for managing all aspects of our business that's easy to use for all levels of staff.

Prior to finding ShopVOX, we were spread across two different platforms for our sales and shop operations. ShopVOX has enabled us to eliminate both and now we can use one software to manage our workflow, track the sales activities that lead to new jobs, and also use solid costing on our quotes to ensure that we're making money with these sales.

Best features:
Multiple views and options for scheduling jobs.

Pricing templates can handle all aspects of simple to complex jobs, even for a CUSTOM sign shop.

Syncs to QuickBooks for accounting.

This is an emerging product with a great development team. If a feature you've though of isn't there, wait a few weeks! This isn't SAP or ORACLE you're dealing with here. They're nimble and responsive to client requests and needs.

Cloud based and mobile device friendly.

The PRICE! For the money, you won't find better value.

As I mentioned in the "Pros" above, this is an emerging product. This leads to my only real "Cons". From time to time, as new features are rolled out, there may be mis-steps. If you are not OK with change, you may want to wait a bit before signing on. New features and modifications to old features are rolled out VERY regularly.

As they say though, "you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette".

Antwort von TechVOX

Jeff, Thanks so much for taking your time to write up this review. We greatly appreciate it. We take great pleasure in making sure you are satisfied and managing your business more effectively.

Greg S.

Best Decision This Year

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Like any new software we had to learn how to use the software, but it was not hard and the online courses saved the day. We have had a couple phone meetings those have helped tramindusly. We absolutely love ShopVox and are happy to be here.

The ability to customize your workflow schedule, pay charts, and the organization of customers and accounts.

The amoratizing of products on a line item.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thank you for reviewing shopVOX Greg. We are excited that shopVOX was your best decision of the year. :)

Warren B.

1st 6 Months using ShopVox

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Despite what might seem like strong Cons mentioned it's still a very powerful software and we would not go back to how we worked previously, we are a team of 8 and everybody agrees using ShopVox is better and we were very organised previously so that does say a lot, despite the Cons and getting over the initial frustration of learning the software (and then training the staff) it is worth while and you will get out what you put in and I do recommend switching to it sooner rather than later and build it as your business grows.

We have gone completely paperless which has freed up a lot of space, saved money and time. It's quicker to process jobs from quote to invoice and keeps all the information together in 1 easy to access place. Everything is live and the App (new and updated) is great for on the go catch ups and getting deliveries signed for and recorded.

There is a steep learning curve to setting up products and you will have to spend time figuring out the best way to do this that suits your products and your business and the way you price jobs. We are quite in-depth with our pricing etc and setting up products was quite difficult and eventually had to rebuild all our products as we learned more about the functions to make them more accurate and streamlined. My biggest con is how much you have to figure out for yourself, your ShopVox rep will give you a few live training sessions and the chat function is good but if you want to push hard and get 80-90% set up in the quickest time frame then it can get frustrating getting answers via the chat that help and often until you get those answers you can't move forward much.

Antwort von TechVOX

Love that you are now completely paperless. Saving trees, time and reducing clutter. Thanks for the review Warren!

Loye G.

ShopVOX Rocks!

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, it's been a lot of work and very rewarding! Our account rep as well as all of the chat help has been amazing, very responsive and extremely helpful! Great customer service!

This software has been extremely helpful in streamlining every aspect of our company. From simplifying our communication with our customers, to our estimating process, design, production and accounting, everything works together so smoothly and I feel confident nothing is getting lost or forgotten about.

Not necessarily a con, but the set-up process took quite a while. However, now that everything is running 100%, patience during that process and taking the time to learn all of the functions is incredibly important.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks Loye for your awesome review. We are so proud that shopVOX is helping in every aspect of your business. That was our goal when we created shopVOX and it's so awesome to witness others benefit from it! ~ Joanne

Lu P.

ShopVox Rocks!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with ShopVox is that it is one of the best products out there for our small graphic design shop. ShopVox has saved us so much time! The product works for me 99.9% at this time - will be 100% once a couple issues are resolved. Thank you for creating a product that meets so many of our needs.

What I like most about this software is having all job information right at my fingertips. No hunting through stacks of job order sheets or files. When hunting for a past sign we created so I can duplicate it for another customer, I can enter the sign type, etc. in Search and it will show results for jobs that created that particular sign. The added convenience of creating an invoice immediately after the project is finished and emailing it to our customer has saved the company time and payments arrive sooner. We have reduced the amount of paper we had sitting around the office in various stages. Having the products set up in the system has really saved us time when opening new work orders as well as created consistency in our job quoting.

At this early stage in our use, the Emailed Documents page is a little hit and miss. When I go to Transactions and click on Emailed Documents, it goes to the home page of ShopVox first. Then I need to click on Emailed Documents again before the screen appears. Also, I am having a particular problem with it not showing that my .pdf was emailed to the customer. I have a trouble ticket in on this - still having same issue at this time.

Also, it would be great to be able to change the Work Flow on a job after one has been chosen. If I accidentally choose the wrong Work Flow, I have no way to change it.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thank you for reviewing shopVOX. We are so happy that you believe shopVOX is one of the best products out there for our small graphic design shop and that it has saved your team so much time. Saving time was one of our main goals! We will certainly work on that 1%! :)

Mike P.
Mit Google übersetzen

We have finally found a product which provides for all our custom build products and services.

Bewertet am 30.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The platform is extremely flexible the way it has been setup. We have been using this type of software for many years and have always had to create "work arounds" to get as close to our desired results as possible. But whats so amazing with sV is the technical support. We have never in ten years experienced the quality and expertise of this group of people. They will sit with you and work through tough issues. Last week I had a problem the first tier tech was unable to fix after many attempts to trouble shoot. He made a quick decision to bump it to the next tier engineer and within 10 minutes my problem was program corrected. It has been such a great experience to be with a company like sV that truly understands our business model and works creatively with its clients to improve the effectiveness of the software and support service.

That I have to actually think about what I put in as data............ So I came up short on the minimum words here. The reason we don't have a "least" is that this company also has set up a working resolution forum to understand any and all problems, questions specific requests for new capabilities and informs on an hourly basis any new updates to the platform. They also provide a very good business basics learning series that is well done.

Daniel B.

Excellent app for CRM, and Production Workflow

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

Too many to list.

We are a small business manufacturing and installing signs in Berkshire. ShopVOX is exactly what we need for our business.

ShopVOX allows us to log and track all our customer interactions, manage their accounts and manage our internal workflows to ensure signage is manufactured and delivered on time and on spec.

Our busy team are able to quickly and easily log sales leads, create and revise quotes, convert approved quotes to sales orders, create production workflows and raise sales invoices. Invoices can be exported from ShopVOX into our accounts at the click of a button.

The team at ShopVOX are very helpful and the most impressive and valuable asset this company has is their ability to listen to customers and upgrade their software quickly to suit customers ever-changing needs. There have been numerous occasions when we have suggested a improvement and we've seen it go live within weeks.

Keep up the good work ShopVOX!

Nothing at present, and whatever we don't like about the software is usually changed within weeks when we put a reasonable case to ShopVOX.

Dan V.

Mobile Friendly, Quickbooks Integration,

Bewertet am 21.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ShopVOX business software solution includes a host of features specific to screen printing companies, embroidery, printing, and awards. We do primarily awards, but it includes apparel items size matrix, design & production variables (such as ink etc), margin-based price calculating (and several other types of pricing tools), and production tracking very similar to trello. You can print shipping labels, have customers pay from their email, quote just about how ever you want, manage customer proofs, and manage emails all from the same software. It has a great design, and can be as simple or complex as you like. I found them at a tradeshow, and I've looked at some of the most popular solutions out there, and nothing comes quite close to what ShopVOX offers. They have 24/7 support, and they are lead by an incredible leader.

I love how easy it was to get up and running, the software is very fluid, it is PCI complient. No setup fee. The customer portal gives your clients a backend to order products they have ordered in the past. We rolled out our credit card payment email feature this month, and our accounts payable has cut in half.

It's a monthly subscription, but I think we get what we pay for. I think the monthly subscription gives them a competitive edge, because they are able to pile on new features, and build incredible features... Although they don't have a free trial of the Pro version, I tried it for a month, and I'm so glad I did!

Antwort von TechVOX

We love that your accounts payable have been cut in half! That's great! Thanks for the feedback -- we are glad that it was easy to set up.

Elisha R.

Creative, Powerful CRM and Job Management System

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've spent over 20yrs trying to find the best software solution to fit our CRM and Job Management needs. We've been on a zillion platforms, and cannot match the powerful features ShopVox offers. Besides the fact ShopVox has done an incredible job with the visual Job Boards, Processes, and Proofing Systems -- they are extremely trustworthy. We know our information is safe. We know even if we're working at 3am and have questions there is 24/7 Chat support available to us for help. ShopVox Support is amazing! We never have to wait too long to get a question answered or issue resolved. We've been using ShopVox since Oct. 2015 and couldn't be happier. We're also excited to see what the future holds with ShopVox continual improvements.

The visual Job Thumbnails on the Job Board and Proofing System are hands down the best we've ever used.

Cost is a bit high for the additional features needed, but in comparison to other platforms in the normal range.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks for reviewing shopVOX Elisha! We take pride in our customer support and we are so glad that you have taken advantage of it at all hours of the day! That's what we are here for! :) We are honored that after years of searching for the perfect job management platform that you have found shopVOX to be best suited for your needs. We look forward to serving for many years to come!

Eli L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Shopvox as a complete solution for costing, quoting, work flow and invoicing

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall very good experience and has without doubt improved our overall efficiency, productivity and speed in so many areas.

Has all of the features that we had on our wish list plus a few more.
Pricing module well thought out and flexible
Very easy and quick to create complex quotes as well as keeping track of quotes for follow ups.
Keeps a good historical and detailed record including artwork proofs which makes running repeat jobs easy or when re-quoting.
The jobs board is a valuable planning tool to keep track of jobs in progress & deadlines therefore makes production planning easier.
Responsive support team.

Initial setting up is complex without someone locally who could understand our requirements and scope out the best way to set up the various modules.
Lack of ability to alter pdf output ourselves e.g. customising design, layout & elements required or not required in quotes, sales orders, job sheets.
Integration with Xero is ok but not perfect.
Reporting tools could be more flexible so that we can pull out relevant information.

Ben P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Takes your business to the next level

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I don't know how I could run this business without shopVox or something like it. Going from hand written work orders to this was a tremendous leap forward. Everyone at shopVOX will do what every it takes to get you started. And support is always fast and very knowledgeable.

It allows me to track every aspect of the business. It is so easy to look up anything on existing customers. Invoices, orders, status etc. Having everyone here on the same system makes it effortless to be in tune with what is going on.

The only problem I have with the software is I don't use it to it's fullest capabilities. Not being a real computer genius and not having the right person on staff to do it for me, everything is not set up to take advantage of the system. Like any software platform the information coming out is only as good as what you put into it. I have not be able to do put everything in to make this even better. One day I hope to change that.

Antwort von TechVOX

Appreciate your review Ben! Awesome that you take advantage of our awesome support team. We will continue to offer exceptional support to you!

Roberta F.
Mit Google übersetzen

ShopVox has made my job quoting so much easier and I feel much more confident with my quotes.

Bewertet am 18.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

More confidence quoting jobs.

I struggled with estimates using my previous estimating software, but ShopVOX is so much easier to use. With this software I spend less time quoting job, leaving me more time for other tasks. There was a large database to begin with which I could fine tune to my needs. I love that I can access the software anywhere on any device. Customer support is outstanding and the company often updates the software, while listening to customer requests. It's also affordable and yet so powerful.

Though there is opportunity to customize many areas in this software, I wish we had the ability to customize the quote and invoice forms a little more.

Antwort von TechVOX

Hi Roberta - thank you so much for your review. Glad that quoting has become a lot easier for you.

Will you tell me a little more about the quote and invoices issue?

Our team can create custom PDFs to make your own branding - and if you're referring to the forms you have to fill out when creating a quote - you can customize those as well.

Let me know.

-Bryant from shopVOX

Easy to Use Software

Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is very user friendly and offers lots of tools to help you learn and get acquainted with its features and functionality. There is always a drop down in the top corner with guides and when those don't have the answers you need their team has an great help center that is more in depth, but if you still can't solve the problem or such they have an easy chat feature and they are quick to response there or when you e-mail the team.

We currently don't implement a lot of the jobs and tasks features in our daily use as we are a small office that is pretty up to date with what is currently on the go and the turnaround is so quick that sometimes we spend more time inputting the info into it than actually completing the job, so I don't have much to say about those, but I do use the search feature daily. Sometimes the search feature doesn't always help me find what I'm looking for - I would like to see users be able specify certain customers or time periods.

Also, as useful as the guides as, I dislike that they always have the little icon with a red notification at in the top right corner where your alerts and the guides are. I often see that circle and think there are alerts or chats I should be reviewing, but its actually nothing important.

Jordan C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Really great for managing a lot of jobs (200 + jobs w/12 employees, we are not in the sign biz.

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Organizing jobs with a team centered focus, sending proofs to customer.

organizing jobs by step, there are so many different veiws to set up as, and its easy to switch between them. Uploading and sending proofs is nice and customers can approve or enter changes right through the system, and it will auto move the job fwd or backward right in the system.-in real time!

There is a steep learning curve, but an awesome support team. They give me tutorials, directions, and have even added features or debugged the code for me upon request.

Right now I have the settings for "thumnail in email " off for the proofs but customers still see it , and reply to email instead of using the buttons. which is annoying because we can 100% trust the system , but the IT team is working on getting the issue fixed , im sure it wont be too long to see a solution.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks for the awesome review Jordan. Sounds like you are really using shopVOX and experience great benefits. It's great to see that you are managing so many jobs at once and using the proofing system. We are glad you are using our support team -- we are here for you as we know there is so much to learn with shopVOX. The more you learn and the more suggestions we are given, the better shopVOX runs and the better your business will run! Thanks again - we appreciate you!

Doug D.
Mit Google übersetzen

The software works well, has few issues and does what we need it to do.

Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is a great help in running our office, from pricing to workflow management. It is well designed and incredibly helpful.

The flexibility of the software is incredible. I can customize it to a large degree and it allows me to take very direct control of our processes. It has more features that I have even had time to explore and I know that the more time I invest in learning it the more it will optimize our workflow, pricing, time management, etc.

The complexity is great, but I feel that we are under utilizing many of the features and not using several others. The training / online resources do not adequately show how to use all of the features in my opinion and are not easy to follow. Also, without paying for advanced setup you are left with a limited capability to use the software until you overcome an incredibly steep learning curve.

It does seem that they have done more training materials / videos than were available when I first signed up and I am hopeful that as I continue to explore them I can implement the unused features in time.

Brittany G.

ShopVox - great value!

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We used to use multiple systems and had many errors from repeated data entry errors. ShopVox gave us a single source to keep up with each job from sales lead to final invoicing and archiving.

ShopVox takes you from initial lead, through manufacturing, scheduling and final invoices. There are too many features to list, but most everything can be customized to fit you specific business.

There are many resources for questions and 'human' support is responsive. There is a constant desire to improve the software, so there is a good chance your request for a specific feature will be implemented.

There is a learning curve if you want to get the full benefit of the software.

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks for reviewing shopVOX Brittany! We are glad to see that you were able to trim down the amount of systems that you were using because of shopVOX. It's nice to see that you are taking advantage of how customizable shopVOX is. Thanks for being part of the shopVOX family!

Kathy A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Shopvox in the screen printing arena

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The small business that employs me does not currently take advantage of the full range of activities the shopVOX system can capture but as we grow the company, the system is always there with the solution for our needs. I think that shopVOX is so flexible that it will work as well for us when we are a huge player in the industry as it does for the small business that we are now.

I found it very transparent to the user and was able to learn a lot just by working with it (no teaching involved). If I ran into difficulties, the customer support was prompt and their directions were easy to follow.

I think that anything I don't like about it is related more to my ignorance than anything about the software!

Antwort von TechVOX

Thanks for your nice review Kathy. We appreciate knowing that shopVOX is easy to learn. That was one of our main goals when designing it. As you grow, make sure you do take advantage of more of shopVOX's features. They truly do save time as you have seen!

Michael G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, customizable, great support structure and a must have for any signage or print shop.

Bewertet am 31.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Automating the quotation process and implementation of a much more easier workflow.

The ability to manipulate the software to do almost anything you want it to do. Creating products is easy, entering materials via the csv upload works seamlessly as it is also easy to update the materials, costs, margins etc

ShopVOX offer a lot of variation options to format and customize your own ShopVOX user experience that suits your own unique business structure.

The user interface (UI) is so easy to navigate and find my way around each and every feature and function of ShopVOX.

The biggest Pro is the support from ShopVOX and the team. It is available around the clock and is endless. All the staff at ShopVOX are VERY knowledgeable, helpful and offer the best and fastest support available.

Entering data such as customers and vendors can be cumbersome but still works well. System Maintenance scheduled times can be annoying for us users in Australia as the software goes down at our busiest times, but not a big issue considering the number of updates and feature upgrades that ShopVOX constantly do to make the software better every day.

Shawn M.
Mit Google übersetzen

This software has dramatically increased our profitability

Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Efficiency in production and sales has drastically improved, nothing gets missed when invoicing,

-how to videos and webinars are extremely helpfull
-customer service is bar none
-able to suggest new features (they actually implement suggestions!!)
- Import customer lists
-import catalogs from vendors
-able to easily track costs of material and labor
-you can have the shopvox team customize forms that suit your needs
-total shop awareness of all outstanding jobs
-job board automatically updates
-easially track any jobs progress
-our company has SEVERAL different processes (embroidery, sublimation,screen printing, digital print, sign making, UV printing, thermal printing, laser engraving) and shopvox is flexible enough to make a streamlined workflow for all of these very different processes.

-it can be very intimidating to start with all the different options
-can be expensive if you have a very large team that needs access to the program

Christi T.
Mit Google übersetzen

With all of the programs out there SHOPVOX has been the best for our company's needs for a sign shop

Bewertet am 27.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Production wise our company is able to track all jobs

My favorite feature with SHOPVOX is how user friendly it is, navigating is a simple task when you have a customer standing in front of you. Also on an accounting end SHOPVOX is very user friendly when searching for payments. On the production end SHOPVOX makes it very easy to keep track of ALL jobs whether they are in a QUOTE, SALES ORDER or if the job has been invoiced. Something that our department like as well is the roll up feature, it makes it simple for customers to read.

All in all I have nothing bad to say about the software. The communication with customer service is NOT good at all. You end up having to figure stuff out yourself, Especially when it comes to syncing

Antwort von TechVOX

Hi there Christi - we're very happy to hear that you like how user friendly shopVOX is.

I'm sorry to hear you've had a less than great experience with our support team.

I'd love to hear more about your issues.

Please shoot me an email - so that I can look into it.

Todd W.

Excellent Software

Bewertet am 18.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I started using ShopVox from the very beginning when they started out. I used to be in a company that developed the printshop management software called PrintSmith. I used my knowledge from that experience and tried to pass on to Shopvox from the beginning. I got out of the industry for a few years but now that I am back in full swing I noticed they have used a lot to my suggestions. It is imperative for the survival of any software company that users pass on what t​​hey like​​ and​ dislike.

It is very customizable and they have set all the normal formulas so you can really start using in a couple of​ days.

I would like the software to get set up​ with​ the more modern wrap templates like The Bad Wraps so when​ picking​ a vehicle for the wrap you get the total square footage automatically.

Antwort von TechVOX

Appreciate the review Todd. Glad you are back in the industry and back with shopVOX! We wish you much success!

Ali G.

A for Awesome!

Bewertet am 11.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

SignVOX has been one of the best finds since the digital printer! It seamlessly (and paperlessly) takes jobs from design to completion and makes quoting a breeze! Signsmith LOVES it!

Job information is saved without backing up our servers and can go from design to completion seamlessly with minimal interaction of employees.

we are still trying to utilize all that it is capable of, but right now, the only downside I have run into is that if our internet goes out, so does the VOX! Can't have everything!

Antwort von TechVOX

Thank for your review. It sure does take time to use all of the features. Sometimes trying a new one each month will help. By the end of the year, you will have incorporated many of the features and your shop will be so much more organized. :) And one more suggestion: when the internet goes out, you can use a personal iphone or android hotspot on your phone to connect to wifi until the internet returns. Thank again!