UJET

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

UJET Review

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

eazy to work, and i have a good support to help me

I'm from brazil, and don't have in protuguese

Valerie
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Values you as a customer

Bewertet am 21.3.2019

Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.

Ariell
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Overall Good

Bewertet am 23.9.2019

Overall I have enjoyed UJET and the ease of its use! It is very straightforward and simple to use. I would say it does make my job much easier than answering a normal phone.

It's nice to have all of the info in one place, meaning stats on performance and number of tickets completed or calls taken. It's nice to see how my number matches up with my peers numbers.

Sometimes it can be a little wonky or do some weird things. For example, there have been a couple of times where I will be in one UJET status, such as available, and it will move me to unavailable. This, of course, can affect my numbers and scorecards. Just last week I was in a phone call and when I hung up it said I had missed a call while still in the other call - if these bugs were worked out it would be perfect!

Enoch
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Game changer

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

The folks at Ujet have created a really great product. Not only is the voice quality better than any other system but it’s more reliable and very easy to use. They also understand the value of the relationship and treat you like a partner not a client to be sold things. Highly recommend.

Reporting needs to be updated. Today it’s either the live dashboard or downloading excel files.

Carlos
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

UJET nice and easy software for customer service

Bewertet am 13.3.2020

I use UJET for Technical Support for Google Nest when it comes to transferring to other departments or call back the customer is really smooth and easy to use. It got a lot of options that is really helpful for the daily basics.

UJET is one of the easiest software for customer service, it is really easy for doing internal transfers or maintain the call in the best way possible. It got a lot of features that allow us as agent to know in what internal auxes we can be and what external auxes we can be as well. When it comes to call the clients and maintain the best experience on the call UJET will never let the call down

Actually I've never seen something missing in this software It covers all the basics for an agent of Customer Service and Technical Support that can help us as an agent to keep the call easy and smoothly.

Polina Maria

Review for Software buyers

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

I truly haven't experienced many issues with Ujet. We had a team of Specialists from Ujet to come out. They were very helpful and gave very good information and tips on how to successfully get the most out of Ujet.

I love that when you pull up a client in the database, all of their information comes up. Also, all of their related tickets come up as well. I love it when I click on a client's name and everything comes up. Phone calls, emails and the fact that we can merge a ticket into another ticket to keep everything organized are phenomenal and it's efficient.

The thing I least like about Ujet is that in the Time and Date for the emails and phone calls that you send out will say Monday and not give the date. Or it will say today and not the date. It stays that way. They should always put in a date instead of putting the day because it's always changing and if you haven't checked in on a ticket or forgot to then you don't know if it's this Thursday or last Thursday. Or maybe I'm not looking at it correctly.

Jessica

UJet

Bewertet am 25.3.2020

Great!

It’s an almost comprehensive software. I also appreciate access to review previous call logs and emails of customers who call, for information purposes and to help further resolve some issues.

1. Notification sounds of an incoming call is muted every time I first log in, until I pick up my first call. After the first call is picked, the sounds activate for all other incoming calls. Can be inconvenient if user is replying to something from the previous shift on another tab and receives a missed call as a result.
2. Lack of consistency in countdown when receiving a call. Sometimes I get a missed call after only 6 secs. Should be 10 secs all across the board.
3. It’s difficult for users to pull up call log histories of a phone number, unless we receive or call that phone number. Sometimes customers call with a different number, maybe a spouse’s or their landline, claiming they called before using another number. In order to resolve their issues, that other phone number’s log history needs to be located to hear previous conversations or read previous emails.
4. Most things can be accessed from UJet regarding a customer but format is very compact and dense. It discourages user to access information through UJet and instead use the original avenue.
5. Calls logs should appear for third party calls. For instance, if I place someone on hold to call another phone number to assist the situation, I should be able to see that new number’s log history.

Samson
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

The best Call Management software

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Fact that you can integrate the Ujet with CRM like Kustomer and Zendesk, You can also use smart actions that are really cool like you cans end someone a link while on phone, and the customer can also share with you like a contact during the call or eve other inform that you may require

Generally i liked the app but, it is always up about 97% but when it goes off for any reason the team are always on top and will fix the issue ASAP

• Branche: Essen & Trinken

U Jet Feedback

Bewertet am 13.9.2019

Overall UJET is a great phone system for executing calls and running reports; definitely an upgrade from the last system.

I like the ability to change and view live aux codes. I also found the ability to run summary reports very useful when verifying hours.

I didn't like the fact that you couldn't force logout users.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, easy to set up

Bewertet am 12.9.2019

It is a very good tool for taking calls via VoIP and agents have provided good feedback overall in regards to its use and also on the features it has.

Very user friendly, intuitive and it makes training for the people who are going to be using it, really easy.

It may be buggy with integrations with other CRMs, like Salesforce.

Ariana
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Easy to Use and Aesthetically pleasing

Bewertet am 13.9.2019

Overall it has been better than other providers and I have enjoyed my experience

I like the colors that distinguish between various aux codes, it helps me to notice if I am in the wrong one.

I really dislike the adapter feature within CRM tools, it is inconsistent, it tends to glitch and it causes audio issues if UJET is open on a tab. I cannot listen to music or watch anything with audio because sound comes in and out.

Rafael
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

My experience with Ujet

Bewertet am 12.9.2019

Ujet is a user-friendly software, when I started working in this company they were using a different call center platform that was everything but easy to use or user-friendly. The option to be in a 3-way call, hold time control and the auxes to use is awesome.

Now, as a QA specialist, I love how easy it is to access reports with relevant data for my day to day job.

When it was recently implemented there were multiple disconnections, froze screens and issues like that, but they were promptly resolved.

Molly
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but powerful!

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

Our focus is to optimize before scaling so every order, every delivery, every customer issue is handled in the most efficient way - improving agent handle times, first response time, process to resolution, and ultimately customer satisfaction. With UJET, we were able to explore additional hours of availability, new avenues, and opportunities to engage customers and prospectives

UJET allows my team to take matters into their own hands - every agent feels more empowered and capable of handling a customer’s questions or issues. The easy-to-use, but powerful features like call transfers, call recording and whisper option were key factors. These tools allowed us o train and raise the efficiency of our CX team and provide enhanced service. UJET’s optional website widget with AI integration was also integral to our decision. And of course it is clear that UJET values its customers with the same high esteem we do!

At this time, there is limited flexibility and in-depth reporting abilities

Rebecca
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

UJET review

Bewertet am 13.3.2020

Love Ujet! Great service!

The ease and efficiency of redaction of private information.

Calls drop and you can’t keep the call after establishing connection again.

Danielle
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Reliable and User Friendly!

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

Overall, very pleased with the service and we’re able to contact our customers with ease.

It’s very easy to use, and I rarely ever have a dropped call or customer concerned with our phone call status. It’s very clear and little lagging occurs.

I’ve noticed sometimes there is a slight delay between the customer and I but it’s very minute and I’ve not experienced a customer complaint regarding it.

Jennifer

SWAG Ujet

Bewertet am 13.3.2020

When I first started to use it, it was pretty self explanatory. I didn't have any issues with it. It's pretty clear to understand

It's easy to use, and it doesn't require a hard install. It's simple to use and doesn't really require any instructions to be given. So easy a toddler can use it.

The only thing, would be that it lags a little, but that could just be due to the internet connection.

edwin
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Customer Service Support Tool a good one

Bewertet am 29.6.2020

Very satisfies with the quality on the programming done for the software, since some options on similar platforms might be bugged, but UJET shows a really bast amount of resources well organized and user friendly so that there is always a way to trace any type of metric for X type of business, options are always endless.

the chats and phone options are very well organized and the transfer arrangement vs the department's visuality is greater, you can access to a daily goal on metrics like CSAT or AHT, very useful for a complete customer service covering the areas like chat, phone, and email.

there is very low options for user customization, but there is for system admins. unable to confirm any other features or a local channel for team members.

Fabian

It work's for me

Bewertet am 1.6.2019

At first it is strange, but after a few weeks.. it is easy to use.

The user interface is easy to use. The color code when switching to different aux codes is nice to have. Easy to know what aux code you are in.

there is no time/clock when you put customer on hold. Something the developer can add.

Gabriela
  • Branche: Internet

UJET

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

Overall, the experience has been good. I wish it does not manually change my status to unavailable when it wants to. But overall, I am happy with the way that UJet is working.

I liked how easy it is to maneuver and use during calls.

It is slow to load and sometimes it puts me in unavailable without notice.

Jessica
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

UJET Capterra Review

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

It's easy to transfer, you're able to manual type agent name and transfer call to them if they were the one working on a case.

Ujet sometimes, when using any aux it will automatic set your time 10 sec over than your original aux in

NICHOLE
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

At Nest We Love UJET!!!

Bewertet am 30.3.2019

IT'S GREAT!!!

It is very easy to use, and better than the previous software.

Not much, sometimes it is the transferring issue, where the other agent gets the call but never connects. Other than that, it is an overall nice program.

Darius
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

UJET Is great!

Bewertet am 1.4.2019

It is extremely easy and pleasant to use, and it's always updated

There are not many things that make it unpleasant. The rare moments it used to crash at the beginning, but they got sorted out.

Jayson
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

UJET ease of use

Bewertet am 1.7.2020

The overall experience is great.

The feature that's most impactful is the way it is easy to use.

None. So far I did not see anything that's negative when you use it.

Lisa
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

UJET is a dream

Bewertet am 12.7.2019

Super simple to use. It opens right up and is ready for ya.

Sometimes quality is not perfect, but for the most part, it is.

Bradley
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A+

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

The functionality is awesome and its really easy to use

The fact I cant see the queue and theres no direct extensions