UJET Bewertungen

Customer interaction & support platform with CRM integration

4.5/5 (68 Bewertungen)
Lauren C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great experience with Ujet!

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, our experience has been good. We've been able to cut down on number of touches for calls where we can get information from the customer during the call, such as sending a photo of a damaged item. We have also been able to use the custom statuses for reporting on how our agents are spending their time. The live dashboard helps us keep service level high in real time, and move labor around as needed. I'm also continually impressed with the support we receive especially for being likely a smaller account of theirs. They treat us with just as much care as a team of a few hundred.

-Ease of set up. The implementation was very easy and for the most part, we can modify our set up with ease. Nothing requires some gigantic, time consuming or expensive implementation.
-Smart actions/ in call SMS. Ujet has some very cool features that allow you to verify identity, send and receive pictures and accept payment information securely, all during a call with the customer.
-The people! The team at Ujet is great, they are attentive and listen to feedback very well.

The native reporting functionality is still subpar. The team has been great about setting us up with a Looker instance that we use for reporting which is great, but I was expecting a bit more progress on the home grown reporting front by now.

Valerie F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Values you as a customer

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.

Juan M.

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

UJET has helped our company simplify the management of our team. We have been using it for the past year and a half and it has been a great tool.

UJET has everything on a single page, it’s very easy to use and can quickly create reports of the team you manage. It also provides a lot of visibility on each user that the administrator tries to keep a track on.

It does require a lot of memory to run smoothly and can constantly change report formats which can be inconvenient. It also lacks the ability to properly set priorities for users to properly manage a queue.

Enoch O.

Game changer

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The folks at Ujet have created a really great product. Not only is the voice quality better than any other system but it’s more reliable and very easy to use. They also understand the value of the relationship and treat you like a partner not a client to be sold things. Highly recommend.

Reporting needs to be updated. Today it’s either the live dashboard or downloading excel files.

Bob B.
Mit Google übersetzen

What others can't do, Quick, Nimble and turned up in hours

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been implementing Technical Support call centers for the last 30 years anywhere from 10 agents to 60K and 22 sites. I have used, developed and or waited for the next best thing.

What is outstanding about Ujet? Their people, they listen to you and they want to grow. They are hungry and are thinking differently. The product is excellent for what we need and it's growing with us. Get smart, revolutionize your support and use the Smart Features to excite and delight your customers. Don't be afraid to talk to your customers, just do it smartly, quickly and with a very high first contact success rate therefore driving high satisfaction.

In App Smart Features. Most other players say they are quick to implement, these guys actually deliver. Clean not overly bloated Agent widget and or supervisor interfaces.

Agent real-time/status Dashboard, The call center dashboard is nice and VERY functional but need the same for Agent activity. The agent data is available, you have to work to get it.

Aireona W.

Wonderful

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been better than the last software because now we can transfer calls to different departments. We can merge calls when we have to make multiple calls instead of clicking back and forth.

You can merge, transfer and mute calls. We could not do that on the last software.

It will lag sometimes when disconnecting the call.

Nate P.
Mit Google übersetzen

I consider myself a critic. However, there is very little to critique with UJET.

Bewertet am 16.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

UJET allows us to easily connect with our customers via phone and VOIP. In addition to connecting us with quality and consistency, it also gives us more info about the customers and allows us to complete basic actions through its sdk and smart actions. The main benefits we've gained are a 1) increase in CSAT, and 2) a decrease in AHT.

Their price is the best. Although inexpensive, their product is certainly not cheap. They provide an easy to use telephony platform that always delivers exceptional call quality. Furthermore, they've built a robust reporting api and sdk, included out of the box, that allows us to easily connect UJET with our WFM system, our data analytics platform, our mobile apps, and our Salesforce CRM. Through UJET our agents get more information and are able to do more actions, and our customers get a "digital ivr" to best connect with us as well as faster customer service.

Although we've been able to do everything we want, UJET is lacking some customization options. For example, although flexible, their IVR isn't as flexible as the old school providers. It makes UJET simpler, easier to setup, and less maintenance, but does remove some of that customization.

Kim O.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best of the best functionality

Bewertet am 25.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ujet provides the perfect combination of advanced functionality with ease of use. Through configurable tables, we can create the perfect set up immediately and directly. The best part however, is that Ujet offers services designed to wow customers while saving money. Unlike everyone else in this space, Ujet's cost structure does not benefit from extended handle times; as a result, Ujet is proud to help you cut cost by lowering AHT. That's a game changer!

Only con was that Ujet was brand new when we launched. The launch went incredibly smooth but represented our biggest risk.

Ariana C.

Easy to Use and Aesthetically pleasing

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall it has been better than other providers and I have enjoyed my experience

I like the colors that distinguish between various aux codes, it helps me to notice if I am in the wrong one.

I really dislike the adapter feature within CRM tools, it is inconsistent, it tends to glitch and it causes audio issues if UJET is open on a tab. I cannot listen to music or watch anything with audio because sound comes in and out.

Dawn T.

User friendly

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

N/A

How user-friendly it is. I am not really tech savvy but I had no issues learning to use this system

I use this system all day every day and I have not had any issues with it since we started using it.

Toni H.

Ujet Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, it seems to work well.

I like the options to transfer and make multiple calls.

It sometimes glitches and has to be restarted from time to time.

Paul M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Keeping up with the times! (Superb team)

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very good so far, the excellent support received from the team over at Ujet has very much added as a bonus.

Ease of use as one of the newest systems on the market, they really go in-depth into what the system has to offer.

Some views are not as for-coming, we would like the ability to multi view calls queuing in one total number box for a particular campaign, currently Ujet doesn't offer this however, working with the team this seems to be a promising development. Also we would like to see an easier way to see "Internal Transfer" calls queuing as the current process or view is not "Real time" enough and involves manual filtering per campaign, which we have over 100 campaigns.

Molly G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use but powerful!

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our focus is to optimize before scaling so every order, every delivery, every customer issue is handled in the most efficient way - improving agent handle times, first response time, process to resolution, and ultimately customer satisfaction. With UJET, we were able to explore additional hours of availability, new avenues, and opportunities to engage customers and prospectives

UJET allows my team to take matters into their own hands - every agent feels more empowered and capable of handling a customer’s questions or issues. The easy-to-use, but powerful features like call transfers, call recording and whisper option were key factors. These tools allowed us o train and raise the efficiency of our CX team and provide enhanced service. UJET’s optional website widget with AI integration was also integral to our decision. And of course it is clear that UJET values its customers with the same high esteem we do!

At this time, there is limited flexibility and in-depth reporting abilities

Hannah A.

Easy and Efficient!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Ujet every day for work. It tracks my progress and how long I've been in certain statuses. This then helps me to see my overall performance for the month based on the data that Ujet provides.

I like how Ujet tracks everything and I'm able to see what I've been doing throughout the day. It allows you to see what status everyone is in and where the needed areas are.

Sometimes, like all software, there are glitches that are hard to fix. When I reported it to customer service, they said that they would get back to me with what happened but I never received an answer. The problem hasn't happened again which is good!

Jamie S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Poor strategic vision from leadership, broken and unstable product.

Bewertet am 26.5.2018

None unfortunately.

Product does not have the depth that modern enterprises require or track record of success. Best fits SMB but cannot support the volume of enterprise which is sad because they've fired all their small biz customers and are marketing to enterprise only.

The product took a HUGE hit when the founder forced out his head of product/cofounder which ultimately lead to the rest of the design team quitting, leaving no design team left at Uject.

The product is lacking full functionality offered readily by it's competitors in the industry because the founder has no relevant domain expertise and cannot agree with other C-levels on where to take the product. They've lost much time on improving the current product by attempting to build shiny new features for large customers who haven't signed contracts yet but deny current customers of features promised to them months ago.
Sales team lies to sell product and creates a whirlwind of customers who hate the product all the while the engineering team is unable to fix bugs and improve product stability because they are forced to create impossible features asked for by non-customers.

0.0/10
Hernan G.

Great CX tech partners

Bewertet am 24.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The experience and support their team has offered to us is truly best-in- class. They have been extremely attentive from my first interaction, through onboarding, during any inquiries we've had. I'm really excited about the future with UJET.

UJET has been a strong partnership for Bark. They have allowed us to not only improve our internal agent experience but also put us in a better position to serve our customers. It is really exciting to be affiliated to a business that is forward thinking, and pushing improvements to offer better mobile omni experiences.

________________________________________

Enoch O.

Break up the space!!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Amazing! This is the second time I've used Ujet for my Customer Service Call Center needs.

Easy of use, price, support, 1 step integration, advanced customizations, future roadmap features.

Nothing. Anything that isn't up to our standard is quickly resolved or improved.

Jullian S.

Excellent VoIP

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was apprehensive about trying UJET initially because I was accustomed to my old VoIP software. With that being said, UJET is way easier to use. I would recommend this software to any company!

The user interface is very intuitive. Transfers in UJET are very easy to perform. A lot of cool features compared to other VoIP software I've used in the past

I have not encountered anything about UJET that I don't like. Sometimes it seems that the software freezes up and I have to refresh my screen. This could be caused by a variety of different factors though and might not be related to UJET

Ryan H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great Interface and Easy to Learn.

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

UJET made my job about 1000X easier. I used to have to type in phone numbers whenever I did a transfer and it used to be hard to tell whether the customer was still on the line and how many people were connected at once. UJET has a low learning level so that I don't hear people complaining anymore about how they need help with stuff.

I like the simple interface. It has a simple phone app appearance instead of the typical computer program look. I like how its easy to figure out with out tons of training.

I don't like how sometimes the phone tab gets stuck and then I have to pull it up with the mouse pointer.

Debbie G.

Great software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There are still some glitches, sometimes calls drop and select an aux different than the one expected, but this is very rare.

It is very simple to use, I like everything is in alphabetical order which makes auxes easier to find as well.

Most options in our auxes are same color and sometimes this can cause confusion.

Brieana A.

UJET Review

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of integration with Salesforce. When running reports and reviewing calls it makes things alot easier from a supervisor's point of view.

Would love to be able to review out bound calls. At this time were not able to

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy for our team to hit the most aggressive SLAs I have ever seen

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Exceedingly positive, especially with training new hires who were not here when we rolled it out. Other than the lack of a smartphone app, UJET has been a dream.

Simple to use, and very easy to roll out to the whole team. UJET has been a reliable option that saved us from the pitfalls of our previous provider. Life's great with UJET.

No app, so you are in essence tied to your desktop/laptop to use it

UJET Call Engine

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been the right solution to our customer service needs.

Its very simple to use, and because of this you can save a lot of time training your personnel to use it.

None at this moment. Its cloud based API allows it to be deployed anywhere as long as you have a computer and an internet connection.

Achaunti D.

Ujet is Easy

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

i use it every day and all day. My job loves this app. also its easy to record and track calls.

I like that we are able to use it to the full extent. Also, it is easy to understand and you are able to process more than one call. Gives you the feel of a real cell phone.

I don't like when the sound you hang up makes. Also, the loud ringing noise when trying to contact a customer.

Shimon K.

The integration with UJET REST API was seamless and very easy to implement

Bewertet am 22.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We partnered with UJET to serve the needs of our mutual customers. As a Workforce Management provider, we integrate with dozens of CCI, CRM, and telephony providers to get real time data about call history, real time agent activities (real time adherence), and agent performance stats.
The integration with UJET was seamless and very easy to implement. We have completed the integration in a record time and were pleasantly surprised to find that UJET's REST API are well documented, flexible, and provide rich set of data. The technical support from UJET was flawless although rarely needed.

UJET is relatively new to the market place, with that said, their API are mature for a young company