Hygger Bewertungen

Hygger

Project management tool with built-in prioritization.

4.5/5 (72 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Trello is too simple. Jira is too difficult. Hygger - that's what you need.

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been using Hygger since 2015, I've always used Trello before. Cool that there is a migration from Trello to Hygger, two clicks and everything instantly and painlessly moved. We also looked at Jira, but for us it's too huge, there's no time to set up, we wanted to register and use it right away.

I manage the development team, Trello always lacked small features, and I really didn't want to use the add-ons for Trello. For example, I always wanted to know how much time was the task in "In Progres", in Trello there is no such information, in Hygger - there is! I also like the limits for the columns on the board, you can see immediately when the mess enterso the project.

In addition, Hygger has many cool features for small teams (backlog, roadmap, etc.). We slowly introduce everything, and, most importantly, for small teams like us, Hygger is also free! ))

Of the minuses so far, only one, dragging cards on the board with the mouse, is still working with a delay, but I think that the guys will cope with this soon.

Roadmap Use Only

Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Hygger to organize and track long term IT projects from our managed services customers. The GUI has been much more beneficial versus an Excel spreadsheet and the ability to use groups as our customer name and tasks as their projects is where Hygger succeeds. We cannot use a traditional Kanban type board as listing all the "In-Progress" projects vertically is not helpful. I've found Hygger developers to be responsive to my enhancement requests (thanks for color labels on groups!) and enjoy the product.

Horizontal Roadmap, ability to label groups with colors, labels and ability to sort by labels, ease of date extension, ease of movability on the board, note styling options.

Cannot easily move tasks/groups between Roadmap boards; if I have a task within a group on Board A and move it to Board B, it is ungrouped. It would be useful to be able to add notes about a group. Additionally it would be useful to set up a task template wherein every new task I create has default notes, labels, start date, and due dates. We do not use the time tracking feature as we are a larger managed services provider utilizing ConnectWise with multiple engineers. As our team's sole project manager I am the main user of Hygger but our IT Director had to create (and pay for) an account just for billing purposes, we had to create a paid IT Team account as well. It would be nice to allow a free account to view only the Roadmap board so long as the editor account is paid.

Mit Google übersetzen

This is the collaboration platform we've been looking for.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our entire team is actually happy with this software. We've tried Asana, Slack, Trello, Excel spreadsheets and nothing is better than this program.

The way you can manage organize and prioritize cards. And we love having different boards that allow you to customize who can participate

We would like to see apps for at least the iPhone and iPad. Many of us are on the go and would love to be able to monitor and update wherever we are.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great app, it is a good alternative to Jira and Asana.

Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. I like it very much. I am the first PM who joined our company, so it was on my shoulders to decide which tool. I search a good alternative to Atlassian Jira. Here are brief why I like the Hygger:
1. Good UX.
2. All necessary things to start to manage your product.
3. Fast.

I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. Here are things I wish to have in Hygger:
1. I have all data - estimations, work log, etc, but I don't have the reporting, which is a vital part of my job.
2. As a continuation of the previous point, I would like to have both the reporting views/screens and the ability to export as a pdf/excel.
3. At least an integration with a Wiki-like tool. I use Documize, which is definitely a better alternative a Jira's Confluence. I would like to see the integration with it.
4. Exporting the tasks in excel also will be a

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use and a great alternative for agile development

Bewertet am 18.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like Hygger because is really easy to use. Any kind of user can start using it immediately with a very short learning curve. You can find in Hygger the main characteristics for agile methodologies like kanban and scrum. You don't have a limit to create projects or dashboards so it fits perfect for small companies to the big ones.

A feature that Hygger doesn't have is some kind of reporter. As a project manager I required to extract some statistics about the total number of tasks asigned in a project, by status, how many tasks are asigned for team member, etc.
Also, I would like to have some kind of color theme customization. In addition to the options to configure each dashboard (swimlane, add columns, task label) and think that it would be great to have different color in each block of columns or by category (swimlane) for easy reading and team organization.

Mit Google übersetzen

Hygger presents a very clear status of where the tasks are at in the flow to completion.

Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hygger is great for organizing and breaking things down for businesses. Its column organization are way easy to manage and handle.

Checklists and work boards are simple to create and manage. Multiple team members can cooperate once invited to the board. Also it's super scalable I can use for both very complicated and very simple products.
Backlog board helps us to organize our product backlog and pick out the most valued features.

Since we are a small team, it's a bit expensive for us.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easily the best project management software I've ever used!

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Organizing our management is the best benefit to using Hygger.

Intuitive, easy to add people, easy to share with other team members. We love using the sprint and roadmap boards. We also love how the integration across your boards can be seen in other boards.

Because its an early product, the integrations into other apps is lacking, but its going to get there, and this is not a reason to not use the software.

A Must for Product Developers

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We Generally used it for better product development planning and implementation.

It's really a time saver tool for product development. It can be used for planning, implementation and collaboration. Also it's super scalable I can use for both very complicated and very simple products.

It needs a complement desktop app for tracking and submitting time to tasks. that will be a great feature.

Mit Google übersetzen

A good project management tool

Bewertet am 30.5.2018

Simple and easy to use.
I like the road map and the prioritization of tasks - it is an indispensable assistant to any manager.
Pleasant UI / UX design
Quick task search, convenient transfer of tasks to other projects

The support team does not respond on the same day.
There is no flexible setting of email notifications.

Mit Google übersetzen

Finally an easy project planning tool with the basic features you need in a scrum team

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its one of the most intuitive and easy to use tools that I have seen until now. It's exactly where you wish for in an small scrum team.

That you're not offered full control over the updates / messages you get, their is an option for email but would like a daily or weekly digest if you work with bigger or more teams.

Mit Google übersetzen

Hygger was the answer to all my problems when it came to project management.

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great project management, time organization and business flow

I like that I can push tasks and have a foundation I can start from to organize my process and our companies process.

The biggest thing is that I can't access a sprint board on my phone yet but I know they are developing that feature.

Satisfied

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We managed our daily tasks right and we became all involved in the project

Atlaz is easy to use, useful tools like kanban and sprints and notifications. Even our marketing team that has no experience in technical aspects learned atlaz easily.

For us startups, pricing is too expensive and no free accounts after the trial. We thought that after the free trial 5 users will still be free and the sixth will be paid but, it is not what we expected.

Mit Google übersetzen

Atlaz is the best project management software I have ever used!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the four main boards, one that shows backlog, one for sprints, one for a timeline and one for kanban.

I don't really like that there isn't a mind mapping board. I use mind mapping all the time and I have use another software for this.

Potential is there for as a Jira and Trello replacement

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Product insight and forecasting for CRO.

We are using Atlaz for our product roadmap and CRO prioritizing. The task scoring helps me understand where our effort is best spent for maximum ROI . It is very easy to setup and customise boards and build team workflows to support the steps creating greater accountability in our team.

It is frustrating that you cant link a task from backlog into a roadmap for forecast planning. At present, you have to move or push it which creates a new task. This may be because of how I am using it for CRO, but this feature would be beneficial in a lot of cases. It might also be good to allow more customisation in a task by adding custom text areas, currently there is only description and comments. I would love one for hypothesis, acceptance criteria, solution, considerations etc. This would change in different use cases, so similar to checklist, have an option for text area.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great for small businesses and start ups

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hygger helps organize our team projects and ideas. We've been able to create systems and consistently apply them. It has also helped with my own personal organization through grad school.

I liked having the different type of board options. My team liked using the Sprint especially when we had a project that needed to get done quickly.

I wasn't able to see the road map on the app on my phone. I used Hygger for planning out my master's capstone and I used the roadmap to figure out my timeline. Would have been nice to see the roadmap on my mobile device.

Mit Google übersetzen

full featured project management suite

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love that the UI is very intuitive and that it's really easy to setup and use. Additionally because it is entirely cloud based means I can access it easily both on a mobile device and on any computer.

We don't use it much for marketing but we have one team member who said the marketing project tracking features are not as feature rich as he would like.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, straight to the point.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have place for collaboration toward ideas, issue. And I can track the discussion.

Simple, brought me right to the productivity from day one. I was starting from simple thing. Brainstorming ideas, product, issues on the board, then after my team agreed on something, we pushed it to development. Started with simple fields, and later we could add more and more information.

I was unable to 'rich-edit' my task description. No fancy thing, like bold, italic, under line.
Too straightforward.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Atlaz provides the user with a variety of tools - that can get a tiny bit confusing. Overall - #1

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is a complete package that will streamline any project that is run/managed by the right [well-trained] manager. Love it though!

The flow of a project - if you are aware of the nuances of project management. It is priced right and their outreach is unequaled in this niche area of platform applications. The two overall features I love are the real-time streaming of activities and the smart links.

It would be nice to have this offline as well. There would be no camparison between let's say MS-Project and this product - the contest would be over and Atlaz would win. That said, it lacks a slew of hands-on step-by-step tutorials and any sort of case study library to review. Most of my employees would get lost in all of the screens without some hand-holding along the way... an AI "guide" perhaps that questions your input and makes suggestions.

Mit Google übersetzen

Clean, easy to use tool!

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very intuitive tool for managing work flow. Easy to integrate into working teams, especially teams who are remote.

Mit Google übersetzen

Jira too big and expensive? Asana not flexible enough, lacks functionality? Atlaz is your solution.

1. can have swim lanes in your boards
2. simple to use and set up
3. pricing structure for small teams
4. great for projects and Lean processes outside of IT and development. We use it in finance, HR and recruitment

1. This is not a criticism but as a newer tool there are some functions and integrations that would be very useful but not yet available. However, the 2017 and 2018 roadmap shows what is coming and covers most of the things I would ask for.

Mit Google übersetzen

smooth for the most part, no noticeable issues, appreciate the interface.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

faster and easier access to development history and different version of code

it provides some good web based access to replace/manage usual cmd work. it's nice to see all the history of the different commits displayed in a neat matter

i wish the commit history overview had the option to display more information at a glance, so not just the commit message, but the list of files that were changed. that way it'd be easier for me to find the commit that i'm interested in.

Mit Google übersetzen

Really like it overall but needs some tweaks to the usability to really make it nearly perfect

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Organizing our software development efforts.

Love Kanban lists, so I like how that is organized into the work flow and the notion of swim lanes is quite convenient.

You can delete old companies (from testing it out), the Roadmap section has some real usability issues that need to be worked out. The 5 free users is great, but when you go to 6 users, then you are charged for 6 users, not the 1 user. I get it, you need to make money, but that was a surprise.

7.0/10

More robust than Trello and very Intuative

Bewertet am 29.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Atlaz has all of the features of Trello PLUS a lot more that have been very valuable such as the ability to estimate and log time, an awesome feature for evaluating the effort vs value of your backlog in a Magic Quadrant style and a lot more. It's been great for working with contractors and keeping everyone in sync, up to date and really helps with planning a product roadmap. I'd recommend for any startup or enterprise.

Mit Google übersetzen

I am coming from use JIRA and I found in Atlaz the basic functionality I need to complete a project

Bewertet am 30.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simple Project Management, Task Management and Collaboration tool.

I like the simplicity, usability is ok, I think new users will love to use it, I found the workflow simple enough for small medium projects.

I don't like or maybe I didn't understand the task assignation, this is an important feature, as a project manager I want to check and push the team and this link of assignation or groups assignation make me feel that I am not in charge of the project.

6.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Feature rich and a perfect fit for Kanban teams and startups that need to get organized.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Lots of useful features that cannot be found on other products, like WIP limits on the Kanban board, the value chart on the backlog and the integration with third party applications. The support team can solve any problem, they are the best.

It can be difficult to organize your boards, teams and companies are first. Also deleting presets can make you loose data if you tried to use those boards.