Hygger Bewertungen

Hygger

Agiles Projektmanagement-Tool mit erweiterter Priorisierung.

4.5/5 (83 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Trello is too simple. Jira is too difficult. Hygger - that's what you need.

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been using Hygger since 2015, I've always used Trello before. Cool that there is a migration from Trello to Hygger, two clicks and everything instantly and painlessly moved. We also looked at Jira, but for us it's too huge, there's no time to set up, we wanted to register and use it right away.

I manage the development team, Trello always lacked small features, and I really didn't want to use the add-ons for Trello. For example, I always wanted to know how much time was the task in "In Progres", in Trello there is no such information, in Hygger - there is! I also like the limits for the columns on the board, you can see immediately when the mess enterso the project.

In addition, Hygger has many cool features for small teams (backlog, roadmap, etc.). We slowly introduce everything, and, most importantly, for small teams like us, Hygger is also free! ))

Of the minuses so far, only one, dragging cards on the board with the mouse, is still working with a delay, but I think that the guys will cope with this soon.

From entrepreneurs to entreprenurs

Bewertet am 24.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I like the most is that the team of Hygger if pretty close with their clients, they are always asking about the experience and improving it via user-driven decissions. I also love the templates of different tools like roadmaps, kanban, canvas, etc. The time tracking is also a great tool and very useful meausing the metrics of my enterprise.

Bulk actions on tasks are not enabled yet and the prioritization tools could provide more information about how to use them because in a point it can become too confusing. Link between tasks, e.g from a Kanban to a Roadmap are not easy to configure, that could be a huge point of improvemente.

Hi Nicolas!
Thank your honest opinion! Right now we are working on video tutorials about prioritization tools and other Hygger features. Hope they will help you to deal with prioritization faster. So please keep in touch!

Evolving task manager

Bewertet am 16.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Support is very reactive, but not always helpful. The same can be said about the product itself: it is just about cards with additional information. You can't setup rigid workflow, because Hygger is about freedom of task management. It is cool for small teams, but when you turn bigger, you need more enterprise solutions.

It's like Trello, but with task-related things: that's what we were missing.
Our leadership love roadmaps and prioritization matrixes, and others love Inbox which accumulates all notifications waiting for "Read" mark so you can't miss anything.

Some things are not customizable enough: for example, you can't use part of axis for prioritization, because matrix will not scale. Support says that this may be fixed in the future.
Mobile apps are a lie: sprint boards (which we use a lot) are unavailable for now, and there is no date when they will return to mobile. I don't understand why they don't work like usual boards, without sprint-specific information, it would be better than nothing.

Antwort von Hygger

Hi Artem! Thank you for your honest review. Your opinion really matters to us!

Roadmap Use Only

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Hygger to organize and track long term IT projects from our managed services customers. The GUI has been much more beneficial versus an Excel spreadsheet and the ability to use groups as our customer name and tasks as their projects is where Hygger succeeds. We cannot use a traditional Kanban type board as listing all the "In-Progress" projects vertically is not helpful. I've found Hygger developers to be responsive to my enhancement requests (thanks for color labels on groups!) and enjoy the product.

Horizontal Roadmap, ability to label groups with colors, labels and ability to sort by labels, ease of date extension, ease of movability on the board, note styling options.

Cannot easily move tasks/groups between Roadmap boards; if I have a task within a group on Board A and move it to Board B, it is ungrouped. It would be useful to be able to add notes about a group. Additionally it would be useful to set up a task template wherein every new task I create has default notes, labels, start date, and due dates. We do not use the time tracking feature as we are a larger managed services provider utilizing ConnectWise with multiple engineers. As our team's sole project manager I am the main user of Hygger but our IT Director had to create (and pay for) an account just for billing purposes, we had to create a paid IT Team account as well. It would be nice to allow a free account to view only the Roadmap board so long as the editor account is paid.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great lightweight project management.

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This tool has made it easier for me to delegate out tasks to my team, and see where they are, at a moments notice. A bonus is how lightweight it is, and that my day doesn't become filled with task management... instead of task completion.

This software is easy to get in to, unlike a large number of project management tools. It has enough features to be useful, but doesn't burden me down to enter mass volumes of information (unless I wanted to). It's team features feel well done, and it's mobile app is better than average, but not spectacular (which is the only reason I don't rate it a 10).
Overall, I could see myself getting used to this tool.

The mobile app does not allow roadmap boards to be shown on mobile. Don't understand this limitation at all.

Antwort von Hygger

Hi James! Thank you for the review!

Mit Google übersetzen

This is the collaboration platform we've been looking for.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our entire team is actually happy with this software. We've tried Asana, Slack, Trello, Excel spreadsheets and nothing is better than this program.

The way you can manage organize and prioritize cards. And we love having different boards that allow you to customize who can participate

We would like to see apps for at least the iPhone and iPad. Many of us are on the go and would love to be able to monitor and update wherever we are.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great app, it is a good alternative to Jira and Asana.

Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. I like it very much. I am the first PM who joined our company, so it was on my shoulders to decide which tool. I search a good alternative to Atlassian Jira. Here are brief why I like the Hygger:
1. Good UX.
2. All necessary things to start to manage your product.
3. Fast.

I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. Here are things I wish to have in Hygger:
1. I have all data - estimations, work log, etc, but I don't have the reporting, which is a vital part of my job.
2. As a continuation of the previous point, I would like to have both the reporting views/screens and the ability to export as a pdf/excel.
3. At least an integration with a Wiki-like tool. I use Documize, which is definitely a better alternative a Jira's Confluence. I would like to see the integration with it.
4. Exporting the tasks in excel also will be a

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use and a great alternative for agile development

Bewertet am 18.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like Hygger because is really easy to use. Any kind of user can start using it immediately with a very short learning curve. You can find in Hygger the main characteristics for agile methodologies like kanban and scrum. You don't have a limit to create projects or dashboards so it fits perfect for small companies to the big ones.

A feature that Hygger doesn't have is some kind of reporter. As a project manager I required to extract some statistics about the total number of tasks asigned in a project, by status, how many tasks are asigned for team member, etc.
Also, I would like to have some kind of color theme customization. In addition to the options to configure each dashboard (swimlane, add columns, task label) and think that it would be great to have different color in each block of columns or by category (swimlane) for easy reading and team organization.

Mit Google übersetzen

Hygger presents a very clear status of where the tasks are at in the flow to completion.

Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hygger is great for organizing and breaking things down for businesses. Its column organization are way easy to manage and handle.

Checklists and work boards are simple to create and manage. Multiple team members can cooperate once invited to the board. Also it's super scalable I can use for both very complicated and very simple products.
Backlog board helps us to organize our product backlog and pick out the most valued features.

Since we are a small team, it's a bit expensive for us.

Mit Google übersetzen

Simple and effective solution for small teams.

Bewertet am 4.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a small team of software developers and product owners. Bigger products like JIRA are too complicated and not always suitable for our needs.
After we switched to Hygger - everything became simple.
The Hygger is a simple product for simple workflow. Intuitive and effective.

1) Easy to understand interface.
2) Nothing unnecessary.
3) Perfect for small teams.

1) Pricey if you also need Time Tracking. Would be great if the Time Tracking is moved to Standard from Enterprise.
2) Lack of reporting tools.
3) Missing mutual synchronization between Road-map and boards. Would be better if organized like in JIRA - epics created in road maps are assigned to certain tasks on boards (like labels), if there are any changes in the epic or in the task - all changes are reflected everywhere.

Antwort von Hygger

Hi Oleg! Thank you for such a detailed and honest opinion.

Mit Google übersetzen

Absolutely the best solution for our company projects

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used Hygger in my company for several months and it has helped us a lot in organizing the tasks. It's great to use it.

There are several reasons: it is very easy to use, you can easily use the scrum methodology, there are many pre-set templates and customer support is fantastic!

Honestly I do not have much to say about things that are not good, really! Perhaps the only thing that can be improved is the application for mobile devices.

Thank you, Francesco!

Mit Google übersetzen

Hygger is built on experience and knowledge

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is good software if you just pay attention to managing your project and ignore tiny bugs in the user interface.

It seems that a knowledgable team has built this application. it supports a variety of Project Management concepts.
The signup process is really easy and very fast. The signup email also has been sent very fast.
There are plenty of board templates which user can use them for a very fast start. It helps users to have the most suitable board based on their business and use of the software.
Using Some useful and well-known approaches for prioritizing tasks in projects is really nice. For example, the ICE method which is calculated by Impact * Confidence * Ease

They should pay more attention to the user interface. it could be more professional than the current one. they have not considered some tiny issues in UI., for example, I watched The Youtube video on their site and I decided to sign up. The sign-up dialog box was under Youtube video.

Thanks for the review!

Mit Google übersetzen

Easily the best project management software I've ever used!

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Organizing our management is the best benefit to using Hygger.

Intuitive, easy to add people, easy to share with other team members. We love using the sprint and roadmap boards. We also love how the integration across your boards can be seen in other boards.

Because its an early product, the integrations into other apps is lacking, but its going to get there, and this is not a reason to not use the software.

A Must for Product Developers

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We Generally used it for better product development planning and implementation.

It's really a time saver tool for product development. It can be used for planning, implementation and collaboration. Also it's super scalable I can use for both very complicated and very simple products.

It needs a complement desktop app for tracking and submitting time to tasks. that will be a great feature.

Mit Google übersetzen

A good project management tool

Bewertet am 30.5.2018

Simple and easy to use.
I like the road map and the prioritization of tasks - it is an indispensable assistant to any manager.
Pleasant UI / UX design
Quick task search, convenient transfer of tasks to other projects

The support team does not respond on the same day.
There is no flexible setting of email notifications.

Mit Google übersetzen

Finally an easy project planning tool with the basic features you need in a scrum team

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its one of the most intuitive and easy to use tools that I have seen until now. It's exactly where you wish for in an small scrum team.

That you're not offered full control over the updates / messages you get, their is an option for email but would like a daily or weekly digest if you work with bigger or more teams.

Mit Google übersetzen

Hygger was the answer to all my problems when it came to project management.

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great project management, time organization and business flow

I like that I can push tasks and have a foundation I can start from to organize my process and our companies process.

The biggest thing is that I can't access a sprint board on my phone yet but I know they are developing that feature.

Satisfied

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We managed our daily tasks right and we became all involved in the project

Atlaz is easy to use, useful tools like kanban and sprints and notifications. Even our marketing team that has no experience in technical aspects learned atlaz easily.

For us startups, pricing is too expensive and no free accounts after the trial. We thought that after the free trial 5 users will still be free and the sixth will be paid but, it is not what we expected.

Mit Google übersetzen

Invaluable tool for remote teams

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Hygger to manage our remote development team. It has all the tools we need to efficiently plan and manage sprints. We also use it to prioritise the wider business tasks, and manage our full feature backlog.

Built-in timesheets allow us to estimate more accurately and plan future future sprints.

It's a small thing, but everything is the same kind of task, so if we need to create a bug, we need to create a tag or label it somehow. It would be nice to create different kinds of task and have them obviously displayed as such and be able to report on them.

Antwort von Hygger

Hi Greg! Thank you so much for your opinion.

Mit Google übersetzen

Atlaz is the best project management software I have ever used!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the four main boards, one that shows backlog, one for sprints, one for a timeline and one for kanban.

I don't really like that there isn't a mind mapping board. I use mind mapping all the time and I have use another software for this.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great for small businesses and start ups

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hygger helps organize our team projects and ideas. We've been able to create systems and consistently apply them. It has also helped with my own personal organization through grad school.

I liked having the different type of board options. My team liked using the Sprint especially when we had a project that needed to get done quickly.

I wasn't able to see the road map on the app on my phone. I used Hygger for planning out my master's capstone and I used the roadmap to figure out my timeline. Would have been nice to see the roadmap on my mobile device.

Mit Google übersetzen

full featured project management suite

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love that the UI is very intuitive and that it's really easy to setup and use. Additionally because it is entirely cloud based means I can access it easily both on a mobile device and on any computer.

We don't use it much for marketing but we have one team member who said the marketing project tracking features are not as feature rich as he would like.

Anti-Mainstream Project Management

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Anti-Mainstream Tasks View and Management. It's really easy to get up and running with Hygger because it offers a really great and uncommon interface (in a good way). The interface is really great and looked very natural in the eyes. It also has a lot of features that will help you grow your business :)

I don't really have a lot of trouble with it. You just need time to learn about it and it will goes well right after you've understand how to do things.

Antwort von Hygger

Thank you for the review! Your opinion matters!

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, straight to the point.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have place for collaboration toward ideas, issue. And I can track the discussion.

Simple, brought me right to the productivity from day one. I was starting from simple thing. Brainstorming ideas, product, issues on the board, then after my team agreed on something, we pushed it to development. Started with simple fields, and later we could add more and more information.

I was unable to 'rich-edit' my task description. No fancy thing, like bold, italic, under line.
Too straightforward.

Mit Google übersetzen

Atlaz provides the user with a variety of tools - that can get a tiny bit confusing. Overall - #1

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is a complete package that will streamline any project that is run/managed by the right [well-trained] manager. Love it though!

The flow of a project - if you are aware of the nuances of project management. It is priced right and their outreach is unequaled in this niche area of platform applications. The two overall features I love are the real-time streaming of activities and the smart links.

It would be nice to have this offline as well. There would be no camparison between let's say MS-Project and this product - the contest would be over and Atlaz would win. That said, it lacks a slew of hands-on step-by-step tutorials and any sort of case study library to review. Most of my employees would get lost in all of the screens without some hand-holding along the way... an AI "guide" perhaps that questions your input and makes suggestions.