BlueCart

4,2 (30)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Online- und mobiles Auftragsmanagement im Gastgewerbe und CRM.

Sortieren nach

Kimberly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BlueCart has transformed the order process for my managers! I highly recommend it!

Bewertet am 5.12.2017

The software is incredibly straightforward and easy to use. It is very beneficial to have all of our various suppliers on one single platform making the order process efficient and expeditious. The cost effectiveness and labor-savings have been substantial; totally worth the investment!

I wish every supplier that we ordered through was on the platform so we could continue to streamline our order process and benefit from the savings.

Antwort von BlueCart

Thanks for the review and we're glad to have you as a customer! We're trying our best to spread the word and get suppliers on BlueCart as quickly as possible.

Amanda
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer service is very good.

Bewertet am 14.9.2017

Benefits: a user friendly platform that all of our admin and fulfillment team can access. Customers get a reminder email when their order gets placed, which drives down phone calls.

Customers are able to place their orders directly through the app which has driven down phone calls. We are able to archive orders in a digital platform that is accessible to our admin team.

I don't really have any complaints about the actual ordering process. We are however anxiously waiting for Blue Cart to be compatible with QuickBooks (desktop version) At the moment we are actually adding more time to our accountant team, who has to manually enter orders.

Antwort von BlueCart

Thank you for the review and feedback. We recently made improvements to our accounting export functionality so that you can utilize accounting software import/export tools.

Philip

User friendly software with a lot of glitchiness

Bewertet am 14.9.2017

I like that it can be used from a cell phone and is very user friendly. It seems very adaptable to the supplier to change things they want changed. Very good customer support from Montana, Dave Lee and the others.

There were a lot of glitches when we first started using it (i.e. invoices printing blank, dollar amounts printing where the quantity amount should be, printed delivery dates were different than date on actual order, HTML code printing on the invoices) We still cannot use the numerical pad to enter amounts on orders.

Antwort von BlueCart

Thanks for the review. Our Customer Success team was thrilled to know you appreciate their hard work. Our product team has fixed the problems you mentioned and is continually improving the functionality and user experience in BlueCart, we hope you like what we've done.

Kevin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stellar product for our business

Bewertet am 29.2.2024

Bluecart offers great service to our business. Whenever we request a feature, bluecart truly listens to our feedback and finetunes features to meet our business needs.

Some parts of the app are buggy but gets fixed frequently.

Lloyd
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bluecart is essential for the continued growth of our banana pudding wholesale business.

Bewertet am 20.11.2017

My productivity has increased dramatically thanks to Blue. On the processing side, I'm able to place or take orders on a weekly basis and edit them if needed. Any communication that needs to happen between my partner and myself can be done in each order so we have reference points. Analytics are vital for any business to effectively measure their performance and grow. Thanks to Bluecart I can see which partner performs well month-to-month, and I can find any areas for improvement to increase our sales with each partner. The real time updates from "Processing" to "In-Transit" to "Fulfilled" allows my team to be on the same page as our partners. The fact we can use it on our mobile devices or our laptop makes Bluecart the best app on the market.

The analytics and the easy-to-use aspects of the software are what I like most. I'm able to track my orders in real time, view how each partner performs and compare them month-to-month, and communicate with my wholesale partners effectively and efficiently.

Only thing I could complain about is that I get logged out randomly from time to time. I'm sure it's a minor bug they'll fix soon, but if this is the only complaint I have it shows how useful the app is.

Margaret
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A game changer for us! Customers order more now bc they see our entire list of products.

Bewertet am 14.9.2017

It was easy to implement, user friendly on a daily basis, the customer support team is very helpful and listens to us, and it's a needed tool in our toolbox.

The ease of use. It's how we manage orders through the production process. We use it every day. Also love how the customer can track where we are in the fulfillment process as they receive email updates when we update the status.

Some things we can't change ourselves. That said, customer service is very quick to help us make the change so it's really not a big deal. Just a little inconvenient. Overall, we love this product and tell everyone about it.

Antwort von BlueCart

Thank you for the review and we're thrilled that you think BlueCart is a game changer for your business!

Katrin

Love been efficient and having Chef's easy access to ordering without the hassle of voicemails

Bewertet am 2.11.2017

APP availability, 24/7 access , reminder on cut off's, everyone in the know and on email confirmations, well trained and responsive customer support

constant market list updates, never ending follow about correct pricing with our vendors, which it would integrate with ADACO and FINTECH

Eliza
Eliza
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Buyer Beware: this is a 2 year contract, not a monthly subscription

Bewertet am 19.1.2024

Terrible. Disappointing. Inefficient. Disingenuous representation of what the platform provides, how widely it's used, and its value.

BlueCart doesn't care about helping small businesses. They just want your money.

It seemed like it could be an affordable option that would allow me to offer online ordering to my wholesale accounts.

Set up was onerous. Lots of back and forth with tech team to iron out bugs.

But most importantly, none of my wholesale accounts are familiar with BlueCart, so no one wanted to use it. After a few months, I submitted my desire to cancel my subscription in writing. No one responded to my first few emails until I reached out to a different department, at which and I was told that I would be billed monthly for the remainder of my contract (2 years), despite my complete dissatisfaction with the service.

When I signed the contract, I read it and interpreted it as a 2 year contract that I could cancel at any point, in writing, with 30 days' notice. Apparently this is incorrect, so I am stuck paying for a service that has zero value for my company. I submitted a complaint with my credit card company, but even they can not get me out of this contract, which I did read... I just interpreted it incorrectly.

Sully
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We have loved working with Bluecart! Everyone is so helpful and we love the service.

Bewertet am 19.9.2017

Our process is much better and has fewer room for mistakes.

Our process is much better and has fewer room for mistakes.

We love how it has streamlined the sales orders. We use to get orders from a number of different sources and this has really changed things. We also love how much the staff has worked with us to implement things we needed on our end.

Lack of client tracking in the CRM features. Needs more things like salesforce for tracking leads and sending emails, etc

Dennis
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

BlueCart has been easy to deploy to my ABCO's customers helping us to increase sales.

Bewertet am 14.10.2017

BlueCart has allowed ABCO to deploy an online ordering system which allows us to compete with much larger companies then we are with little effort.

BlueCart has clearly been developed with the full understanding of the need to simplify the customer-vendor interface blending the needs of each seamlessly.

The ability load large amount s of data correctly is a time consuming process that often duplicates data records.

Mario
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's comprehensive and relatively easy

Easy to keep track of hour budget

Easy to keep track of hour budget

Everything is in one place
Can start my cart in my phone and finish it in the computer
Easy interface in the computer

The phone app is not that great, I could be great if one could add products via mobile as well. The app sometimes while it updates it constantly takes me out of the cart, sometimes it evens send me to review a cart that was not started by me. Some orders either don't get send or don't get process we had a few of them missing. It's rare but it happened.

Devon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

When we were recruited to try the product we were promised functionality that didn't yet exist.

Bewertet am 14.9.2017

Thus far none. It was suppose to save time in our invoicing process but was unable to help us with that since it lacked the capabilities to do what we needed to when we signed on although we were promised that it did exist. I would say we would have asked for our money back a while ago if she hadn't worked so hard to push the engineers to come through on the design capabilities.

Well, at this point there are no pros since we have not been able to utilize the program because the functionality we need did not exist. The only pro really is how hard she has worked to get us the product that we were promised.

There are a lot of really basic things that did not exist until they were designed for us. Just this week have I started to see the functions being implemented so that we can use the product. There are simple things that were completely illogical that have been changed on our suggestions. I would say the biggest con has been paying for the product for over 2 months and not being able to use it.

sandra

Blue cart has made things easier in the kitchen but it has ways to go before it solves all...

Bewertet am 10.1.2018

Order sheets are great to get a kitchen organized, ordering is easy and we all have the information available at all times.

Updates on prices don't reflect on inventory sheets and this creates more work at the end of the month. THe system is often slow on responding and placing orders can take more time than needed. Our account support didn't seem as personable and lacked ability to help us navigate the system more efficiently. a lot of learning happened by us trying to figure it out.

Avi

Fantastic service, extremely helpful

Bewertet am 17.10.2017

Understanding food costs and the ability to realize our budget.

Understanding food costs and the ability to realize our budget.

Very user friendly and easy to create edits when necessary, helped us as a new business get a grasp of our food costs and ordering system across multiple stores.

I don't like that there are two separate apps for sales rep and order placing. This part becomes confusing to implement with entry level employees

Antwort von BlueCart

Thanks for the review! We're are happy to hear that BlueCart helped you when you launched your business.

Steve

Best system for order taking

Bewertet am 15.11.2017

Ordering Ease and elimination of mistakes. Chefs love it. Love the phone app. Customer service is the best

Antwort von BlueCart

We are happy that both you and your clients love our app. Our Customer Success team appreciates the compliment and enjoys working with you and your team!

Dylan

BlueCart has done well for keeping all our ordering info in one place so all team members can...

Bewertet am 22.9.2017

Inner-company communication on coffee orders.

Inner-company communication on coffee orders.

Communication works well within our company to make sure everyone is on the same page. Information automatically updates, so I don't miss new orders. The app helps while I'm in the field.

There are some simple usability issues that I was told was because I'm on a PC vs a Mac. The app is good for basic information, but detailed info and functionality isn't there yet. Not being able to mark items as "staged" or partially complete also seems like a basic function that's not available. When reviewing individual orders it comes up as a PDF instead of items you can check off individually. I'm really hoping that the options to customize reports and how you use the online app come together soon.

Ben
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

BlueCart is incredibly easy and intuitive.

Bewertet am 28.11.2017

I like that BlueCart is fixing a big problem that I face as an owner of multiple franchises. The ordering process is frustrating, but BlueCart is doing a lot to streamline the process.

I wish it integrated with my back office software. I use Macromatix. It would be great if I could sync it with the orders I place and our inventory.

Ruben
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Commissary Kitchen Executive Chef

Bewertet am 18.9.2017

all outlets can order from one place with multiple catalogs. Easy to use and understand. comment section is a good tool to communicate.

Has a few glitches that slow us down. Some computers are unable to use the number pad at times. imited interface with POS systems.

Brandon

Great analytics & ordering tool

I really like:

1. Ease of use
2. Notifications
3. Ease in setting up new customers
4. Reporting features

I use BlueCart everyday. It makes me a better customer service sales rep to my customers.

I think improvements can be made under client setup. I work with companies that have more than one location. It would be nice to set up different ship to addresses under one client account. It would also be nice if BlueCart could be integrated into Quickbooks and UPS.

Antwort von BlueCart

Thanks for the review! We're glad we've made it easier to manage your day to day and provide better service to your customers.

Nick
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

I have the basic version for the wine ordering at the restaurant and really happy with the...

Bewertet am 1.11.2017

great record keeping
easy ordering interface on smart phone
Good price for basic set up

great record keeping
easy ordering interface on smart phone
Good price for basic set up

Precise record keeping of all orders. Ordering is simple; select from products you carry from each supplier. Order from app on smart phone or i-pad and e-mail goes directly to purveyor.
Excellent customer service!

Can take some time to input products onto sheets but representative happy to assist.
Purveyors need to have an e-mail address to receive order

Stephanie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Software has helped us streamline some orders to be online.

Bewertet am 14.9.2017

What I like most is the online catalog where customers can view our products as well as our pricing.

A lot of lags/glitches with the software; I will log on and the website won't have any of my contacts listed for a couple seconds; or I place an order and the website freezes or lags. Also, it ins't possible for an admin to edit account info (such as add client addresses) this is extremely inefficient.

Steve
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So far the system has been working pretty well for both us and our customers.

Bewertet am 14.9.2017

The ability to track order history and mobile functionality are definitely our two favorite features.

BlueCart sales reps have been aggressively reaching out to our customers to sell them on the service, which has in turn led to some frustration. We don't want to be associated with this type of aggressive sales push and this has been a major consideration for us moving forward.

Amber

I enjoy using blue cart... It has been easy to use from day 1

Bewertet am 14.9.2017

Being able to learn the different products the the company carries im such an organized.. Even break down the amount ordered as well as being able to leave specific notes when ordering each item

Easy to search product and make communication easy to make orders.. Easy to find the product when searching

Antwort von BlueCart

Thanks for the review! We're happy you found BlueCart easy to use and that you're using our order notes functionality.

Karin

Easy to use and affordable

Bewertet am 18.9.2017

Very easy to use and set up clients. Has help customers be more aware of all our items and pricing. Overall great experience.

Jessica
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Makes ordering so much easier!

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

Love the Favorites option so I can see what I usually order. Love that I can log in whenever and from wherever to order. Like that it shows past purchases and the graph of money spent.

Wish I could add or remove items on my own (but that's more of a function of the vendor). Wish there were photos of the items and that you could organize it by category (instead of alphabetical)

Antwort von BlueCart

Jessica, thank you for being a valued BlueCart user and for providing feedback so we can improve.