LoanPro

4,8 (78)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Full-Service-Plattform für die Kreditverwaltung.

Sortieren nach

Hannah
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Autopal has been a great asset for our company.

Bewertet am 10.1.2018

I like the ease of use and the fact that everything is organized. We use autopal when helping our dealerships out with their accounts. You can add notes and payment information very easily. It helps us keep track of everything that goes on with each account. You can easily print any document you need for the account with many templates already on the software. Very professional.

Sometimes we have trouble with logging into the software at all. We contact customer service and they are very helpful. This problem only seems to occur when updates or maitnence is being done with the system. It is always back up and running before too long.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Has some problems, but it's probably the best of its kind

Bewertet am 25.9.2020

Overall, I do recommend LoanPro if you need an off-the-shelf product. But you are bound to encounter "head-scratching" issues, so be prepared. For example, the system does not record attempted payments with debit card. Hence, you have no idea if and how frequently payments are failing. Fortunately, the customer support is good and they will help you find a resolution or work-around to these issues.

LoanPro is very innovative; not a lot of companies can automate LaaS (lending as a service) like they do. They built their api to be very flexible so that it can work for almost any time of lending company. If it weren't for LoanPro, we wouldn't have been able to launch as fast as we did.

The way they structure their data is convoluted and opaque. It can be very frustrating for a data analyst. There are also some weird and destructive practices. For example, when modifying a loan, the table loan_reverse_status_archive erases the past, which is very problematic for accounting.

Antwort von LoanPro

Thank you for your review, endorsement, and valued partnership. We appreciate the feedback, both positive and negative as LoanPro is committed to empowering tech-forward lenders through improved automation and data visibility.

Your feedback has been added to LoanPro's Voice-of-the-Customer process, as listening to our client's needs/desires is a key component for both our tech & support teams.

For added clarification, LoanPro does have a few tables from which records are occasionally deleted. However, the deletion of records is recorded in an audit table for the lender client's reference.

It sounds like, based on your lending needs, a better table to use would be the historical loan archive table. This table takes a snapshot of each loan every single day and is never deleted (can not change).

To learn more about the Historical Loan Archive table and/or data warehousing options, contact the LoanPro support team.

Thanks,

Jorge
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Promising Software

Bewertet am 25.6.2019

Overall LoanPro can provide a great value for lending institutions. However I have felt that I cannot trust the program to work when most needed. There have been several instances where the program crashed during office hours and have had to turn away customers. Definitely cannot lend with confidence.

The features cover almost everything a lending institution needs.

Mail house tool can only send to primary addresses and not mailing addresses.

Inconsistent variable formats and outdated documentation on variable use.

Up time is not 99.9%. They fail to update service outages on their status page.

Collector queue tool is always failing or inoperable.

Daily maintenance runs during office hours; which advances the program to the next day.

Failed to fulfill promises on new features

Don
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best LMS for Online Lenders

Bewertet am 24.2.2017

Our company specializes in building lending solutions for online lenders and over the years we've worked with several different LMS vendors. Loan Pro has the most flexible loan setup options and comprehensive API on the market. It's easy to use, cost effective, and we recommend it to all of our clients.

Loan Pro is extremely flexible with built in support for many different loan configurations including CSO. The TILA numbers always match APRWIN with is great for audits. Support for event driven business rules and custom fields allow our clients fit the product to their specific business process.

Loan Pro is limited to the LMS function and does not include loan origination functions like contracts or verifications.

Tyler
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Loan pro software review

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

All of our loan servicing is now handled in house. All interest, fees etc. are now a revenue source for the clinic. LoanPro also gives us the option to expand our business and potentially service loans for other clinics or business who lend.

The functionality of this software is awsome. I am now in control of all the lending from our medical clinic. The software is intuitive, functional and does most of the heavy lifting for the new lending arm of our clinic. All paperwork, contracts etc. are easily customizable. Loans are easily set up, changed and customized. Reports are easily accessed. Loans are easily tracked managed. Can't say enough good about Loanpro. I get excited using it. Absolutely a wonderful product.

The only possibly con is there is a small learning curve. However, software that is this comprehensive is bound to have a bit of a learning curve. Really, I have not run into a REAL con with this product.

Theresa

Mark provided me with good information to help me solve my issue.

Bewertet am 20.2.2018

I enjoy the ease of use this software provides. My colleagues love the customer support experience on every call.

This is a great question. However, I am unable to think of anything i dislike about the software today. Better luck next time.

Dave

Dynamite lending software

Bewertet am 28.7.2015

Years ago, we added in-house financing as an option to increase sales. We do interior home repair and restoration. We started off old-school with notepads and excel but soon realized we needed help. My office manager, tried a few software options and then recommended this one to me. I got involved to make sure we were getting our money's worth.
Being new to lending, I was blown away at all of the options. Tanner was my sales contact and he was great. He showed me how to do all I needed and we bought the software. The reason I am reviewing Autopal's software today is because last month our company hit a milestone. Our lending business is now more profitable than ever. Four years ago, I had no idea how popular and profitable financing could be. This Autopal software is dynamite. I like almost everything about it. Their support team knows more about lending then we do so it is not uncommon for us even reach out to them for non software related questions. I hate new expenses, however, this one has likely saved me from needing to hire a few more employees. I will pay $1 to save or make $2 any day of the week. I never really thought I was going to be in the lending business but now that I am, you can bet your bottom dollar I made the right choice to go with autopal and would recommend them to anyone. I am fine talking to new lenders if my long-winded review was not detailed enough. My office number is (801) 254-1633

Michael

The ONLY software worth using!

Bewertet am 3.5.2017

I can't say enough great things about Autopal! It is easy to use, the functionality is amazing, the vendor integrations are perfect, and the support staff are beyond helpful and such nice people! Autopal is the best!

Desiree
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AutoPal is fantastic

Bewertet am 2.10.2018

This software is very easy to use, and any time I have a question, the support team always provides a solution.

Very user friendly, simple to navigate, and keep track

I haven't identified any so far, everything is great

Desiree

Always provides solutions to my issues.

Bewertet am 6.12.2017

I love the Support Team, Always successful in helping me with any questions.
The program is very easy to use. The Report selections are my favorite.

Mary

Real Estate or Business to Business Lenders

Bewertet am 13.4.2017

My company is a private real estate lender with business to business term and line of credit loans. The software is made especially for auto loan and lease companies. I should have utilized the free trial tool prior to scheduling my live demo to test the functionality for lines of credit and fund reporting. It has taken me a bit to get the system configured correctly to suppress unneeded fields, but that is likely my own deficiency. After reaching out a few times we got all of my issues resolved. The support group is courteous and patient, and have helped me resolve the issues and configure reports to get accurate information from the system. Just be aware that this is a business to consumer platform and functions best for term loans with set regular payments. You can make it work though for other types of loans, you just have to understand how the system works and configure some custom reports and emails. Utilize the free trial and book multiple loans, make payments and advances, etc. so that you can see how the system works. Overall, for the money it was a good investment for us, as we are low volume and can manage the loan portfolio with some customization of the software. Compared to other software designed more for business to business loans it's a real value.

Vanessa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great

Bewertet am 16.3.2018

Its the most affordable software that performs all of its functions. Very easy to use which allows for minimum errors.

Logging in can be difficult when multiple users are using at the same time which can be a hassle but not a huge deal.

Susan
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Amazing loan softwares.

Bewertet am 27.3.2017

I am very impressed with loanpro's lending software. I usually work from the office but it is very nice to be able to also work from home because with loanpro I can log on and service our notes from anywhere. The collection options are amazing and very helpful. This software makes my job easier.

JayDee

Servicing sub prime auto loan contracts.

Bewertet am 6.5.2015

This is definitely the best software for servicing our sub prime auto loans. I have used multiple programs over the last 15 years and wish I could have just started with AutoPal. It seams every time I think that I am having a issue with the software its just a great feature I just didn't learn about yet. If anything the program has too many features, but most are defaulted so it is still very simple to use. If I were to say the biggest advantage of this software it would be the simplicity of use. Everything is clear and easy to use. Even before the helpful drop downs from the question marks (I have been with them from the beginning) a quick phone call would get you friendly and easily understood help.

There really is no competition to AutoPal and even if I ran into another that even worked "well" I have no reason to look further because I just can't find any complaints!

Beverley

Overall, my experience has been good. The AutoPal support staff is professional, knowledgable,...

Bewertet am 15.3.2017

The software is easy to use, but purely from an accounting standpoint, I wish I could get more reports on a historical basis. For example, I would like to know the DPD of every account at month end, but I cannot get this unless I schedule an automatic report to be generated midnight the last day of the month. I wish I could get reports on any day of the month that would provide me with information as of a date in the past. Because loan transactions change constantly (payment reversals, charge reversals, non-accrual, etc) it would be great to get ALL reports (not just the reverse calc report, payment breakdown, and payment log) that reflect transactions that have changed in whatever information I am seeking.

Merry

Small Loan Company

Bewertet am 22.11.2016

We are a small loan company that does both collateral and non-collateral loans. The Autopal system has been very easy to use across the board.The site has good general settings and is also very customizeable. The staff have not had any trouble adjusting to it and find that they are able to be as detailed on accounts as their required. the support staff are the best we have ever had with any service. they are prompt, efficient and pleasant. All issues big and small were handled with the day requested if not immediately. we have had 3 other systems prior to Autopal and we would take it over any of the others.

Shawn
  • Branche: Automotive

Excellent so far

Bewertet am 25.1.2018

Time and economic savings as well as the ability to do more deals more efficiently

Support, ease of use and AutoPal partners. I would guess that it saves me at least 1 employee already. cost benefit is amazing.

Judy
  • Branche: Automotive

So far very good.

Bewertet am 5.10.2017

Convenient way to control your database

Convenient way to control your database

It has all the functions you need from processing loans to collection. Very easy to use and support is awesome.

Jordan

This software has been invaluable to our company and look forward to learning more applications...

Bewertet am 14.3.2017

Is an Excellent loan management tool. Wish that modifications and advancements would be transferred to the customer account in quickbooks. Have had some slight issues with some data being transferred into the accounting software. Also would be nice to have automatic notification to be send when clients are on there last payment. Support team have excellent customer service they are always helpful and very nice to talk with.

Jordan

Look experienced even as a start-up

Bewertet am 14.9.2015

As a start-up lender, Autopal gave us the professional touch we needed to fuel our growth. Our collections also improved overnight by allowing the software to do a better job than a full-time employee was doing. Support staff is very helpful at explaining things in a simple language for "Dummies". Love how much easier the software has made my job!

Sonny

Autopal support

Bewertet am 13.3.2015

I have dealt with both Cooper & Derek. Both have been a pleasure to talk to. My most recent experience (Mar 13/2015) with Cooper has been excellent as always.

The only cons or drawback and this has nothing to do with customer service is that Autopal should offer packages for support, especially for small businesses.

Aaron

Very happy with your knowledgeable team.

Bewertet am 9.12.2015

I can not think of a single thing I do not like about this software. If there is something wrong your team always has a way to get the problem fixed. Very quick to respond, very intelligent, professional, and a pleasure to work with.

Thank you again everyone for all of your help!

Diana

Friendly customer service and tech support and great software. Keep it up!

Bewertet am 30.3.2017

It is good to have knowledgeable representative to help out from Auto Pal. Usually I would learn by watching the training video and call in for support if necessary. We do find times where business hours are limited.

CAROLINA

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE

Bewertet am 5.12.2016

I USE AUTOPAL EVERY DAY AND I LOVE IT. IT'S A VERY COMPLETE AND EASY TO USE SOFTWARE. THE TRAINING VIDEOS ARE VERY USEFUL. I STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.

Janiece

Whenever i call in everyone is very helpful Support is great they have helped me on many...

Bewertet am 28.3.2017

the software is great and the tech support is always on point--AutoPal is a great asset to your company and they always very helpful.