Statusbrew Bewertungen

Statusbrew

Unified social media management

4.8/5 (62 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Grow and Maintain Your Social Media Connections and Manage Your Posts like a Pro.

Bewertet am 27.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

To maintain and grow my Social Media accounts, I have tried several different apps.
My main focus is on Twitter and unlike any other app, StatusBrew, gives you the ability to make use of Sources (Accounts of for instance, your competitor or a person that aligns with your business). Through filters, you can separate the followers/followings of sources. So you can follow people who are at least once a week active, post a min. of .. tweets a day, has a profile image, has a certain amount of followers and lives in the area of This way you can create and target the right audience for you business.

In the past, the posting capabilities were less important within StatusBrew but the StatusBrew team is now focussed on becoming a total one stop for all app. They totally redesigned the user interface and added a bunch of new features like RSS feeds so you can curate your content from within the application and schedule it to be posted at your prefered time.

If you want to Maintain, Grow and Manage your Social Media Accounts, you either have to go for at least two different applications and pay for each separate or go for StatusBrew!

Mit Google übersetzen

Super happy with Statusbrew as a virtual assistant. It saves me time and fast customer service.

Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is vital to time-saving in my virtual assistant business as a SMM. Fast customer service and the constant upgrading of Statusbrew makes it easy for me to work on my business knowing Statusbrew will keep up with the marketplace.

I build social media followings so especially where Twitter only allows you to follow a certain number the ability to unfollow those that are not following you back is crucial. Statusbrew makes it so much easier by allowing you to unfollow according to the date you followed. So I can click on and see those that I had followed 2 months ago and quickly unfollow 400 people at a time. Such a time-saver!
I also love the Content recycler. Being able to make separate categories of Tweets that I can rotate for my clients is invaluable. For example, when one of them has a sale or special I can use the category to add to our Twitter feed but when the sale is over I can make that category inactive and then use it again when they have another special. So much time saved in being able to store all the Tweets I am using and then refresh them to be used again.
Another thing I really enjoy is the constant updating that Statusbrew does. They are always coming up with new things to make the software even more of a tool for my business

Mit Google übersetzen

Statusbrew delivers great tools to manage my Twitter followers and my automated tweets.

Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In terms of benefits I can say that my exposure to the world as a musician and radio host, has undergone an enormous boost.

The tools to grow my followers base and the automation tools. They work like a charm. Making use of sources, who operate in the same field as I do, to grow my followers base, works just awesome.

Also the use of automation to post 100 tweets each week, categorized in specific groups and spread out over the 24 hours a day, is excellent!

The only cons I experience are: The slowness of the system when scrolling down in my followers overview. Also, the numbers are not always correct. Example: when I follow new people on Twitter in Statusbrew, and I go back 24 hours later to see if they have followed back, the system always tells me that I followed 10 or 15 hours ago, instead of 24 hours (or 1 day) ago. In the old GUI, a year ago, this was not the case.

These are no show stoppers for me. I am, a happy user and I got used to these two cons.

Mit Google übersetzen

Statusbrew is Awesome and the best part are the people behind it!

Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I wanted to save time through automation (if it were possible) with Twitter. SB had fantastic ways of saving time with automatic tweets and much much more! Saves lots of time and the analytics now are on a whole new level!!!

The software is great! It has been really good for the past year or so that i have started using it, but lately with their recent updates and changes it's gone on new levels!

The best part of Statusbrew though, based on my experience at least, are the people behind it, from top to bottom. I had the chance to meet a few of them over Skype and they are fantastic! The support team is really awesome too!!!!

Loved the automation features and the simplicity behind the scheduling! Really saves a ton of time!

I did not really find something i did not like with SB. The system had a huge upgrade the past few months which really took it on new levels!

Mit Google übersetzen

Using Statusbrew to manage my social media marketing campaigns is a breathtaking experience.

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Statusbrew has helped me grow my social media accounts significantly in the space of time that I have been using the software. With this tool, I am able to gain new targeted audience who are consistently engaging with my content, and as a result improve sales.

The idea of being able to schedule posts for months ahead to be published on various social media sites, and as well track the performance of each post to identify what is working to your business and what is not working is incredibly fascinating.

Statusbrew offers you different features to help you improve your social media marketing campaign and maximize your ROI.

From my experience, I can strongly say that, Statusbrew is a unified social media management tool that takes the workload off your hands, simplifies your social media marketing efforts and maximize your ROI.

The free version only allows for uses to schedule 10 posts on each social account. I wish the Statusbrew team can make it up to about 30 posts each for the free version on each social site.

Mit Google übersetzen

Statusbrew has helped me stay on top of my social presence and my followers for a few years now

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've managed my Twitter presence quite well. I've added a few new followers and gotten rid of a few that just wanted to increase their numbers. I've also gotten rid of lots of dead profiles and robots.

Being able to see new followers and easily follow them back. Being able to see new unfollowers and easily unfollow them. Call me petty but I'm not here to help you pad your follower count. I'm here to make connections

The paid aspects. I think that there are other ways of monetizing software without charging the user. But I respect their choice in the matter.

Mit Google übersetzen

Very user friendly intuitive interface

Bewertet am 21.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Statusbrew is a HUGE timesaver!

1. Ease of use
2. Intuitive Interface
3. Very little to no down-time
4. Prompt customer support

There is always room for improvement; however, there is really nothing substantial that negatively impacts my Statusbrew experience. A while back I suggested to the team to research including as part of the software the ability to see and respond to mentions, the ability to retweet, etc. I was pleasantly surprised when the ENGAGE feature rolled out. Kudos to Statusbrew!

Mit Google übersetzen

It is affordable and easy to use SMM tool

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This saves my lot of time which i used to invest in social media also it helps me in monitoring my brand performance on social media.

I have started using Statusbrew few months back and it helped me to post on multiple social channels. It increases my presence on Twitter and other social platforms. Moreover, the report section of this tool assists me to know how my social posts are performing on different channels.

I have nothing much to say about the dislikes but I miss instagram direct scheduling feature. But this is not their fault. Otherwise everything is okay in this tool.

Mit Google übersetzen

Wonderful experience managing and growing social media accounts

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Amazing control over your social accounts. Simply unparalleled by similarly priced alternatives.

StatusBrew breaks down your following and non-following in a very flexible manner. For example, you can filter your non-followers based on how many people they follow, how many people follow them, their status as verified, their status as a zombie user, their tweeting velocity, and more.

The service also allows you to follow or unfollow a large number of people at a time. It's a great way to clean your Twitter account of inactive or spammy users.

In addition to all of this, there is an excellent post scheduling tool that can be used for Twitter and Facebook. Also, their customer support usually responds to questions within a day.

The features for growing your social accounts are quite limited. The growth tab consists mostly of following users who post certain hashtags, but this is probably due to compliance with Twitter constraints (which is a positive). Also, the plans start at quite high, although there is a free version.

Mit Google übersetzen

It helps me keep track of my Twitter accounts.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 31.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For a long time I had the ability to curate my following easily.

The ability to see an account's summary situation, and the ability to check various metrics easily.

The recent software redesign makes things a little less convenient to manage. It takes more time to do simple things such as delete followers or add folllowings. I understand that this is due in part to evolving Twitter requirements. In summary, the redesign has made the interface prettier and the software less useable.

Antwort von Statusbrew

Hello Chris,

Thank you so much for your review.

Apologies for the inconvenience due to redesign.
We believe it is faster and can save a lot of your time.

We would love to help you with it. You can schedule a meeting with our Specialist anytime at

6.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Statusbrew is excellent 4 growing your social media.I've built 3 accounts w/over 40k solid followers

Bewertet am 21.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very little if any glitches and so many features you can customize it for your needs. They have constant improvements coming out. Their customer service is so great, you can really tell they care.

Mit Google übersetzen

Statusbrew helps me to manage my social media post in best way

Bewertet am 22.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Instead of using all the different social platforms differently, I can use Statusbrew to manage all of them. And when you run a travel blog as mine is, it's essential to have everything in one place, to perfectly create your social media schedule. And also Statusbrew helps me to save time, dedicating myself to work.

The Statusbrew helps me to handle my social profiles such as Facebook, Twitter in best possible way. Moreover, the Statusbrew report feature helps me to find out how my posts are performing on all social media platforms

They should provide the report export feature. However, last time when I had word with them they said they are working on it and soon going to release it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Best tool for professional Twitter growth

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helping our customers to become visible on Twitter and get traction and engagement.

Extensive features!! You can really digg into growing and managing your account. Save filters, set flags etc :)

The old design/layout was better. The new one is a little bit cluttered but maybe I am just too old school for the v2.0 :D

Best Twitter automater

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It automates my Twitter feed perfectly and I get good data on how my account is doing. I love looking at the charts to see what's changed.

I wish it could be used on more platforms. I feel like I need to get another automator for my other social media platforms.

Mit Google übersetzen

i love Statusbrew. Fast, easy and streamlined. Once you get going on it it's pretty much invaluable.

Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Filtering capabilities to find active Twitter users in any niche you choose. I find Tags and the Whitelist very useful as well.

I wish I could filter in Tweet search. Instead I use Discover Twitter users which is also good but would be nice to use both.

Mit Google übersetzen

Statusbrew works best for managing multiple social media profiles

Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This tool is best when it comes to managing multiple social media profiles. With this tool, I can easily post across all major social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ and Instagram.
Moreover, I like the ease of assigning tasks to my team by adding them as a team member and assigning them different roles.

There is not much to dislike in Statusbrew tool. In last few months, they have improved their platform pretty much which is great. I would advise them to keep up the good work.

Mit Google übersetzen

Statusbrew has provided me with information critical to the growth of my company.

Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Statusbrew identifies the 20% of new followers that Twitter doesn't tell me about. I gain over 100 new followers every week, and that is where 99% of my customer base is and first contact is made.

Statusbrew doesn't tell me who has blocked me, which in retrospect is not all that important. If they don't want to talk with me then I don't want to burden them.

Great App To Manage Your Social Media Marketing

Bewertet am 3.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being able to grow my Twitter Following explosively within 30 minutes of work per day.

My Social Media Marketing is presently focussed on Twitter. Statusbrew is my one stop shop for (semi) automating my Twitter Marketing. I have increased my (targetted) Twitter Followers from 16,000 to 75,000 in 11 months and am generating 15-20 leads a day.

Their support team is great. Quick response - taking their time to help and making sure that whatever the reason for contacting them is resolved as quickly as possibly.

Statusbrew is affordable SMM tool

Bewertet am 20.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This social media management tool is economical and has lots of exciting features that are great for businesses of all size. This tool remarkably help me to save my time.

I like Statusbrew for its awesome publishing & audience feature as later helps me to easily schedule posts across all social platforms and former make it easy for me to grow my audience or followers on Twitter.

As of now, nothing major comes in my mind. Moreover, they have recently rebranded and mostly solved all the issues related to UI.

Mit Google übersetzen

Statusbrew has made social media management easy for me

Bewertet am 29.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software helps me to easily manage my social media profiles and saves my time in managing the social platforms. Moroever, using this tool, I can get connected with right people on Twitter

Statusbrew has several features that has helped me to easily manage & grow my social media presence. I like their audience feature as it helps me to grow my followers on Twitter and schedule posts across all platform

I have nothing much to say about the dislikes but I would recommend them to integrate with Pinterest

Mit Google übersetzen

Statusbrew helped me increase my audience.

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I liked the ease of controlling my audience and scheduling posts at specific times. It made the job of managing social media much easier.

It changed frequently, so because of interface updates I had to often re-think what my game plan. All of the updates came with improvements so it was an even trade.

Mit Google übersetzen

This is an incredible tool in my toolbox.

Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to track all of my channels in one platform was incredible. Understanding who is and if not following is critical

Mit Google übersetzen

Statusbrew is better than all social media management tool

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This tool allows me to publish on all social media platforms and help me to increase my followers on Twitter.

The best thing about Statusbrew is its publishing and reporting section. With help of this tool, I can schedule my post on all major social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media channels

They don't have Instagram direct posting feature. I think they should work on it. Also, the should work on user interface

Amazing Social Media Marketing Tool

Bewertet am 29.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I got many benefits like increasing my social media presence, followers, brand awareness and many more

Everything is perfect in StatusBrew but i like it's bulk scheduling feature the most it is amazing i have used more than 20 social media marketing tools but did not find this much good and simple bulk scheduling feature

I think i did not find any cons or negative thing about Statusbrew and i am pretty sure you will tell this same after using it

One of the Best Social Media Management Tool

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Best quality of performance, very fast work schedule and automatically sharing options with many more features is the better benefits from this software.

This tool is best for managing and growing audience on Twitter. I can easily schedule my post on all social media accounts in no time.

As of now. I don't have any issues with this tool. Every thing will be fine working for me when I compared to my old software.