The Hire Talent Erfahrungen

The Hire Talent

Ressourcen zum Testen der Persönlichkeit und Kompetenz vor einem Beschäftigungsverhältnis

Sortieren nach

Jessica
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Well worth the investment!

Bewertet am 3.9.2021

Fantastic! I am definitely learning a lot about the Blindspot I have in hiring so that I can hire a better team!

1. Customer support to help educate and analyze candidates. I’m learning my own gaps in knowledge of how to hire people and picking out what I want to know more about specific people. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team are very good about teaching this.
2. The testing that gives a whole deeper dive into a person’s personality and ability to tease out information.
3. Automation. If the first two points weren’t well worth the value already, we’ve gotten a ROI just in the automation piece of the process. No more hunting down references and asking them to call back. Great email templates that save time.

I really want more of structured feature for recording my interview notes and they say this is coming so I am excited to get more into this feature. I would also like a feature to export everything about the candidate from their profile to test results to résumé and one nice PDF in order to upload into their personnel file. They are definitely open to adding additional features and making things as customizable as possible per your organizations needs.

Antwort von The Hire Talent

Thanks for the feedback Jessica! We have the interview tool launched so if you want to email us to set up a time to go over that we can! And your other suggestion is already on the dev teams to-do list so we'll see that eventually, too!

Vicki
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A great product for the HR Dept of One Professional!

Bewertet am 20.3.2023

organization of the applications we receive, the phone interview notes and assessments are fantastic

The assessment and communication ease of use.

creating the posting is super easy but making sure it's connected to outside posting plaforms isn't as simple

Antwort von The Hire Talent

Hey Vicki, thanks for the review & feedback! We've actually added a couple of recent updates that'll allow you to connect to LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter and Indeed directly through the platform, which would help with the challenge you're having here :)

Nick
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Uncertainty

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

We were using the Hire Talent for assessments but have drifted away from it because of so many mixed results.

I like the information that the assessment should be able to provide.

I do not have faith in the software's actual validity and the confirmation of it's findings/reviews.

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm sorry your results didn't meet your expectations. It's an uncommon instance and I would love to hear more details on the results of the assessments you used. Feel free to contact us at info@thehiretalent, or our number during business hours (833)332-8378

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

CPA Solutions Recruiting

Bewertet am 30.3.2022

Our experience has been great. [ Sensitive Content ] has helped me with the website and provides continued support when I need help. He gives me clear direction and very helpful hints. [ Sensitive Content ] has an incredible interviewing process that is thorough. I have learned a lot about recruiting and feel confident that we can find good people because of Hire Talent's support and good software.

I like how easy it is to track the applicant and schedule interviews and change statuses. I feel confident I am communicating timely and properly with people through the interviewing process. The assessments are great and easy to send to people as well.

I am not totally sure yet, but one thing I noticed is when I click on a candidate's profile, I would like to see the resume in a larger view. I have to zoom in and it can be cumbersome.

Lisa
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great Applicant Screening Tool

Bewertet am 31.8.2018

The service is easy to use, tests are affordable, test results are in my inbox almost immediately, and customer service has been responsive.

We have used the Detail Skills test to screen applicants for our medical front desk position. It is a very good measure of attention to detail-quite difficult for many people, as it turns out. A high score on the test has meant a good fit for us. Some of our applicants have complained that the instructions for taking the test were misleading and hard to follow-that too has been a helpful part of our screening process. If they can't follow the instructions, they aren't likely to succeed in the job.

The online customer portal was still in development last time I logged on-I wasn't able to find past test results. It's not a big problem, because all results have been emailed anyway.

Ed
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Million Dollar Hire Course is outstanding!

Bewertet am 20.8.2021

I have been in the recruiting industry for several years and I was very impressed with the breadth and depth of knowledge in this online course. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to learn how to recruit and hire an outstanding team for your company.

The course is very thorough and covered all the major topics.

Aimee
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

First time user as a replacement for WonScore

Bewertet am 17.9.2021

The customer service was great. I loved having someone available to review resumes and results with me at any time. I don't hire and interview all of the time, they do, so having an expert available was great.

The testing and analysis were very in-depth.

Would have liked some sorting options with the candidates so avoid having rejected people showing up.

Antwort von The Hire Talent

Thank you for the review! We always appreciate feedback so if you have others at your company using our platform as well please encourage them to leave us a review, too!

Billie
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Hire Talent is a superb, high quality staffing service.

Bewertet am 22.11.2017

Excellent employees and learned a great deal about the entire process.

Excellent employees and learned a great deal about the entire process.

The candidates recommended to me were carefully selected and thoroughly vetted. Detailed information was provided to each candidate via excellent tests and thorough interviews of the candidates and references. Our employees hired through The Hire Talent are outperforming all employees hired through other sources. I couldn't be more satisfied.

Antwort von The Hire Talent

Billie, thank you so much for the 5-star review and your comments. We're excited to hear that your employees are performing to your expectations! It's been an equal pleasure working with you!

Alpha
  • Branche: Alternative Streitbeilegung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

The hier talent

Bewertet am 14.1.2023

This software is just amazing it really helped me with its features.

The customer service takes a lot of time to answer my concerns.

Hey Alpha,

Thanks for the review & feedback. We pride ourselves on getting back to clients within the hour so if you're having issues with response time there may be an issue with receiving your emails. Please reach out and I'd be happy to get to the bottom of it.

Brandon
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tools for great results

Bewertet am 30.8.2018

This really helps when evaluating candidates . In the past I was flying blindly when it came to recruitment. Without any incite it is very hard to create unique questions to dig more into someone's experience and unique skillsets. These tools really helped me prepare for interviews and get to know candidates better

It takes a little time and practice to get it all down but it is well worth it

Kyle
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

The Potential Is Phenomenal | The Path Is Not Paved In Gold

Bewertet am 11.2.2022

Overall, you guys are the way of the future and I'm honored to be in the beginning stages of your growth and success. It's a learning curve for sure, but I love to learn and I know this software and portal is going to reap great benefits for our company.

So far, the customer support has been great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT} have responded quickly to every email and have provided me with top notch serve.

I like the potential of what this software will bring to our company.
However, the initial steps and amount of time to fine tune each step, template, status.... is a bit daunting.
I'm sure when everything is situated and the foundation is set this software will be above everything else on the market.

What has hindered me is my company's inability to integrate the scheduling and e-mail system to make things run smooth and efficiently the way it's supposed to. I've found some work arounds however I'm not able to get the full value of your service.

Antwort von The Hire Talent

Hey Kyle, Thank you for the feedback. We're working diligently to fine-tune the balance of automation and customization with things like statuses. For a larger company like yourself it's definitely extra work to customize all of that. Thankfully we're implementing solutions for this. Also let's look at that integration issue together as that is solvable. Take care!

Chrystal
  • Branche: Großhandel

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

It digs deep into strengths and weaknesses of the candidate, but what I really like is the fact that I don't just receive a paper assessment. I have the ability to reach out to the team who has always been a huge help in helping us understand areas where we need a little more explanation. Awesome Customer Service from the start!!!

It was a little hard to understand what I was look at when the results came back in.

Caroline
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

HR Manager

Bewertet am 17.1.2023

Very easy to navigate.

Very easy to navigate.

Our company likes the the assessment test and results.

So far there is nothing that I do not like.

Hey Caroline,

Thanks so much for your review & the feedback! We're always trying to improve the user experience so we're glad you've had a good one!

Bryant
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 4.9.2018

We are using the tests to screen employees pre hire.

We are using the tests to screen employees pre hire.

Easy to send tests to candidates. Easy to discuss tests results with someone.

Some candidates can not load the tests. There is not one to call concerning this that knows how to help them.

James
  • Branche: Eventservice

Hiring that Doesn't Hurt

Bewertet am 3.8.2018

I had a couple of questions about the software. I was dreading asking for help. BUT the team over at Hire Talent was freaking great about answering my questions. Turnaround times were great and gave me hope for tech support people all over the world. =)

I can't stress enough how happy I am to have a tool to benchmark with. It's hard enough hiring without any data. The Hire Talent gives me more confidence to make decisions. I'm a data nerd and it sooths my empirical itch.

There's no magic "make all my decisions for me" button.

Antwort von The Hire Talent

James this is one of the best reviews we've read yet! Thank you for your faith in us. We're glad to hear that you are getting the most out of our assessment tools!

HANK
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

I found the process to be organized and easy.

Bewertet am 16.11.2017

Was able to get a better understanding of potential candidates and used this software to measure our steps in the process of moving forward or stopping the hiring process.

I thought the customer service was remarkable. The software was easy to use, and timeliness of the follow up reports were great.

Although the follow up reports seem very reliable. I thought the results in very few instances when measured were not specific enough to our industry. However, I we would use them again.

Colleen
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good Assessment Software

Bewertet am 17.9.2021

I really like the options for the assessments and how they can be customized. The customer service is also excellent!

I like that it can be customized and the formats can be changed depending on the specific role we want to create an assessment for.

Some of the scoring for the personality assessments, I think they arent as accurate and seem to be a bit cut and dry.

Antwort von The Hire Talent

Thank you for the review! We always appreciate feedback that we can use to improve our standards and your experience. If you're unsure about assessment results feel free to reach out and we can go over any of your candidates!

Ashlea
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

It is easy to use and clear to provide the information we need.

More options to customize for our needs and use only those parts that pertain to our agency.

Paul
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why I like to hire talent

Bewertet am 20.8.2021

I think the hire talent is a great work company to work with they always answer our questions quickly and accurately

I thought it was easy to use. The service is great. It’s also easy to screen applicants to make sure you find the best ones with very little time span. We screen 15 her applicants a week through the system and it’s awesome

Sometimes the rating system doesn’t give me all the choices I want

Alexandria
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Excellent Quality with Accurate Results

Bewertet am 17.1.2022

Amazing. Every person I have reached out to replies quickly and provides solutions.

The assessments I use give me a realistic view of my candidate and what they can bring to the role I am hiring for. It also helps me see if they would be a better fit for a different role based on their results.

I have yet to find an issue with the software.

Susan
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

We found excellent candidates through their analysis process. Highly recommend.

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

What I like most is the results that we have gotten. The tests provide excellent insight into a candidates fit

Like all tests the results can be skewed by the honesty of answering the question. The honesty rating does help

• Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Customer support is excellent! They are readily accessible to answer questions and share...

Bewertet am 17.11.2017

I like most the customer service - being able to schedule a call to discuss the reports in general and specific results. It is also very easy to send the link to the people I want to take the assessment.

Some parts of the reports are confusing and not easy to understand, but the experts at Hire Talent are very accessible to ask questions.

Amanda
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Excellent Insights on Candidates

Bewertet am 12.8.2019

Assessments are accurate and helpful, provide valuable insights into candidates. Really appreciate the correlative reporting for successful/unsuccessful team members, historically.

Assessments are lengthy - doesn't make the a great candidate experience.

Skylar
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Wish We Used The Hire Talent Sooner!

Bewertet am 4.1.2024

What I like most about The Hire Talent is the ease of use and the great assistance when it comes to setting up your account. It is a one-stop shop that produces great results.

The only difficulty we have experienced with The Hire Talent is the AI rating tool not being accurate, just a good reminder to double-check the candidates yourself.

Carlie
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

We have had wonderful customer service and find the process simple and user friendly.

Bewertet am 5.2.2018

We have saved so much time!

We have saved so much time!

The software is not clunky and cumbersome like software we have used in the past. We are a small organization and do not have time to waste trying to figure out a more complex system. We have been very happy with the results from using this software.