GorillaDesk Erfahrungen

GorillaDesk

4,8 (271)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Servicemanagement zur Schädlingsbekämpfung und andere Außendienstleistungen.

Sortieren nach

Mark
Mark

G. Desk has consistently outperformed any other software we have tried

Bewertet am 11.3.2018

G Desk comprises are scheduling, records, some book keeping, product planning, reports, & we are not even currently using 100% of it's options.

G Desk innovates constantly, & has added numerous features since we began using it. They have an internal system that "polls" users for desired new content, & an impressive turn around in making those changes happen.

My least favorite thing is connectivity in remote regions. However, they have an offline mode now, so that has largely been mitigated.

Travis

Love this software!

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

Gorilla desk helps keep me organized and in compliance with state requirements for reporting chemical usage.

I like how easy it is to use and the price. There are other software options that are much more expensive and clunky!

I do not like that it doesn't feature integration with Sentricon.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GorillaDesk

Gorilla desk is much more user friendly and cheaper. They also don't make you pay extra just to use their phone/tablet app!
Michael

Was told it was easy to learn it's not...

Bewertet am 13.3.2018

It's not great. I think it's over priced for what I have to use it for. Just need it to print tickets monthly and can't do that without extra charges for more stuff I don't need. It's ridiculous.

NATHAN
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Businesses just starting out

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

Overall it is great and has saved us money. We haven't had any issues with it.

Overall it is great and has saved us money. We haven't had any issues with it.

I love how simple it is, it does everything I need. I like that I don't need a separate app to add new customers.

I would like to be able to mass text or mass email our customers.

Joshua
  • Branche: Chemikalien

New Company

Bewertet am 24.12.2021

My overall experience with gorilla desk is excellent.

My overall experience with gorilla desk is excellent.

I like most about this software is the ease of use. It took me less than a week to learn and fully operate.

There is no diagram in the system that I can use for termite graphs.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GorillaDesk

First the cost was less. Second, I talked to other owners who used GorillaDesk and they highly recommended it.
John
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit

Gorilla Desk is awesome

Bewertet am 3.9.2023

What a wonderful company to work with. They seem really interested in your success. That’s really important to me.

The ease of customization for my company was a big factor. The mobile functions like adding documents is really easy. The cost and help getting started was great.

Nothing yet. Everything I hated about our last system, they have fixed.

FieldRoutes

AnnMarie
  • Branche: Chemikalien

Love my Gorilla!

Bewertet am 9.8.2018

We love Gorilla Desk! We also use the mobile option which reduces the need for paperwork at the end of the day. The mobile option is also great for looking up absolutely anything that we need to complete a job without having to call back to the office and ask a question like " Is there an outstanding balance?" or the chemicals that were used on a job previously.

Intuitive! It just makes sense. You could be up and going with this software without any support- although their support team is awesome! You can call any time during business hours and have your questions answered at no cost! Gorilla Desk support team really care about the success of your business!

There is no way to track when an invoice has been sent out. It would be so helpful to be able to see when I last sent our customer a bill. You can write the date in the notes but there is no way to pull it up in a report. I wish that it recorded the date as you print the invoice so you could easily look back and avoid sending out another invoice or statement too soon.

Eddie

Great software

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

Have tried different scheduling software and this is by far the best. It’s built-in to grow with you as your company grows, it’s affordable, it’s easy to edit services and prices, it’s cloud based, the mobile app is amazing and easy, supports credit card payments, and easily integrates with Quickbooks

Love the customer service. They are very responsive. Also love they are constantly updating the program based on customer feedback.

Nothing to complain about. Every issue I have they quickly correct.

Aaron
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

It has been positive. Even when there was a problem it was dealt with with integrity.

Bewertet am 12.3.2018

It is very easy to learn and use and helps me look professional. The constant improvement and listening to my concerns makes me assured that I made the right choice.

Most complaints I have had have been fixed or are on the list to be added. The only remaining is the limited reporting capabilities. The options for running reports and finding out how I am doing needs to be improved.

Justin
Justin

Great Software! Great Company! Easy to Use! In a Good Price Range!

Bewertet am 18.3.2018

It gave me and my wife more time back by sheduling and billing almost automatically

Ease of Use easy setup and automatic appointment setting and reminder. Great customer service love it.

I don't love the part that something's are not easy to find but customer service is always there to help. And I wash the billing for separate services all came out at once and not on separate days

Kenneth

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE GorillaDesk

Bewertet am 19.3.2018

-Easy to use and teach to use
-Customer Support is Awesome! Easy to message them through the system or email them.
-Constant updating and adding many new functions and options at customers request
-Mobil app is easy to use and lessons the chances of information getting lost between tech and office.
-Mobile documents, less chances of missing paperwork from field
-Texting and emailing appointment notifications with clients, our clients love this even the older ones. We thought a lot of our clients would not like this function, but they love it and they love the fact that they can message us through the system and they do not have to call us on the phone
-Online storage of Credit Cards and the option for Clients to pay their bill with the Online Bill Pay option

-Would like an option to email directly from GD and have the email stored in the system notes
-Would like top notes for each location under a client, at this time there is one main top note and it shows up on all locations under a client.
-Would like to lock appointment slots and have National Holidays show up on the Calendar
-Able to make adjustments to Time Off vs. deleting and reentering it.
-Client No Show Button (like the Reschedule) , we like to keep track of this.

Brad

Life is easier with Gorilla Desk

Bewertet am 7.12.2019

My customers are extremely happy with the invoice, online pay capability and reporting, when they are happy, so are we

The simplicity of this software make it very user friendly, the GD team are always a phone call away if a problem occurs or you just simply have a question. GD seems to always be open to suggestion and welcome the users feed back. It is also highly customizable for each companies needs.

We have been a user for a few years now. When we first started, the training on how to use GD was limited, even though recently, that has greatly improved, there are still alot of features we don't know how to incorporate into our daily use, I feel at times we are underutilizing some features of GD simply because we don't know how, nor have we been properly educated on getting the full potential GD has to offer.

Serge
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

It's easily the single most important investment I made in my new small business!

Bewertet am 26.7.2018

Again, too many to list but I would say that primarily, it put me in the same league as the big boys from day one as far as from a total professional standpoint. Also it allows a small business like mine to do the work of an office staff automatically and efficiantly.

Wow, where do I start? Fast and friendly customer support for starters. Value for the money. They keep adding new features which make an owner operator like me, appear to the customer, as sophisticated as the bigger companies! There's a ton more I can list but suffice it to say, I recommend this to anyone I know who has not only a pest control business, but any business with recurring customers. Keep up the excellent work GorillaDesk! I look forward to growing with you!

Are you kidding? I Love GorillaDesk!!! I literally cannot find one thing I don't like about it. If I had to nit pick, I would say that I'd love to see a weather widget incorporated on the calendar. But again that's not even a complaint.

Brenda
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best software for Pest Control companies!

Bewertet am 25.6.2022

Love it!

Love it!

I love all the back end process that happens without me having to do anything! I was able to replace an employee with this software!

I wish we could track commission PER INVOICE.

Dale
  • Branche: Biotechnologie

Superb software

Bewertet am 20.12.2019

This software has helped my business with seamless integration and service route scheduling. It’s ease-of-use andProfessional looking invoices along with the iPhone software app really help make my life easier.

I wish there was a mail merge feature that worked with Microsoft Word

James

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

It's an excellent tool for staying organized and scheduling services. Very neat and clean, often these programs are busy and cluttered which makes them confusing and difficult to find what you're looking for but Gorilla Desk has kept it simple while still presenting you to your customer at a highly professional level

Very easy to implement. Excellent help, training and tips integrated into the software and someone has been available immediately when I've needed more specific help. Makes tracking material usage and reporting a breeze. Very professional, an outstanding CRM - highly recommended

There is a little room for improvement in regards to accessing a customers history within the app. As a service provider it's helpful to have that info just a click away while you're in the field. (Previous services performed and prices charged) It can be found through the desktop easily enough, but not in the app.

Easiest and most user friendly pest control software I have used.

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

It has made growth in the pest control easier. Day to day task are easier as well.

I like that GorrillaDesk is easy to use and easy to learn for new technicians. It seems that customer support is always fast to speak with you. I use the chat feature the most. They have a facebook forum to give feedback and to also learn from other users.

There are a few things in the features I would like to see. Like a time stamp of the last person that may have moved or altered a schedule. Or technicians being able to see some of the other technicians schedules but not all. (Currently it all or none). On the map the pings location it would be nice to be able to just select individual techs instead of have everyone listed all the time. Last would be under reports being able to drill down and search further on most of the reports.

Adam

Super user friendly. Gone paperless ever since we switched over to GorillaDesk.

Bewertet am 12.3.2018

Mobile friendly! I have used other software in the past and always needed somebody in the office offering support. I can literally do everything from my phone. As a technician in the field, GorillaDesk gives our customers a professional experience from start to finish. I have been using this software for over three years and I can honestly It's user friendly once you get familiar with it. The only thing I feel would be helpful is video tutorials, which from my understanding GorillaDesk is in the process of making videos and offering this type of support.

Jerika

10 out of 10 hands down

Bewertet am 27.12.2019

Again, this is just one of the easiest software's to adapt to and we love it. We are solving many issues we had with our previous crm, it was a nightmare

Ease of use, simplicity, yet full of data. It is one of the easiest things to learn to use, train others to use, and very client-friendly.

I would say I am looking for an advanced feature one day in the future that will allow clients to reschedule their own appts to a time block that is available - but based on location.

Amber

We can fit most of our needs into one software.

Bewertet am 6.4.2018

Easy to use, lots of features and capabilities. gReat customer service. Once set up, it pretty much does the work for you. I am able to spend more time on other aspects of our business. The owner is very hands on and genuinly wants all of his customers to succeed and will go above and beyond to help. Greatest software we have used. One of the best decisions we have made for our business!

I really do not have any cons. They are always listening to customer feedback and catering to our needs.

Dan
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Gorilla Desk has saved me from my antiquated way of invoicing. So many benefits!

Bewertet am 9.3.2018

Benefits from this product include better record keeping, scheduling, forecasting, routing, invoicing, billing and more! There are features I haven't even used yet and every day I'm glad to have Gorilla Desk as a tool to make my company better and more efficient!

The ease of use and immediacy of every feature. Billing is a breeze now. Record keeping is right on track. Gorilla Desk will give you more professional forms and allows you to give your clients more detailed information. Plus, there are statistics and forecasting that are automatically part of the program. It is set up to get you started very easily and my transition from the old school way to the Gorilla Desk way was fun seeing the improvements right away. This made my life so much easier, I now can spend more time with my family and less time doing frustrating paperwork.

Sarah
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

We have been enjoying GorillaDesk and found it easy to set up and learn.

Bewertet am 13.3.2018

Reduced cost compared to our previous software. Much easier to reach support and get help if needed, don't have to be transferred or called back by 6 different people to get assistance. Friendly and helpful community of users. Don't feel trapped by contracts/fees. Easy to use, saves time with invoicing and collecting payment information.

Ease of use, constant updates and added features based on user feedback, easy to get help from the support team or community of users, no crazy contracts or cancellation fees

Wish there was an easy way to save custom reports so they can be pulled up quickly as needed, would like more ways to customize the look of invoices, estimates, etc myself

Linda
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We have been using GorillaDesk for a few years. It's easy, functional and the support team...

Bewertet am 26.3.2018

Peace of mind

Peace of mind

The scheduling the ability to personalize each job type, the cost and the features it affords a small business. It makes our workflow much easier and I appreciate knowing where all the technicians are at all times. Really appreciate the response time of the response team.

I really can't decide what I least like about the software, I guess it would be pricing everytime you add a user or a schedule it's an additional cost.

Terry

Amazing Program

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

They work hand in hand with you from set up on. They are there to answer your questions either by chat, email, phone, or the extensive help menu.
The team at Gorilla Desk is very pleasant and professional and extremely helpful.
Love the software and the people!

Easy to Use and Learn
Customer Support is amazing
Many unique and usable features
Easy for Field Tech use
Easy on the Eyes

As an Office Admin, Bookkeeping is extremely important to me and the only issue is some quirks with the bookkeeping end of things but they are looking into fixing that issue...other than that, it is the 'Best Program' out there

Patrick

Amazing software. Does everything I need and is super easy.

Bewertet am 15.3.2018

Keeps my business on point.

Keeps my business on point.

I love the simplicity. I also love the versatility that its available on all platforms. I also like that the design team listens and are available. I've used others but this is by far the best.

Nothing to dislike. Ive used it for 2 plus years and everything is still smooth. If I have to have a con it would be some admin things arent on the app but that's ok with me.