Sortieren nach

Tuğçe
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to use and functional app

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

YourPorter app is very easy to setup and use. I have 2 airbnb listings and am based on the other side of the world from the properties meaning it can be tough tot keep track with time difference but yourporter solves all issues. The timeline view shows all bookings very clearly. The automated messages are so ya du and means all guests needs are catered too and I never forget to send check in details to a future guests.

At first I had hesitations but the service quality is quite high. I have not seen a useless feature since I started using it. I strongly recommend.

Andy
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Guesty For Hosts- WORTH EVERY PENNY

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

Overall experience has been fantastic!! love the platform

I love that everything is consolidated into a few pages. Everything you need is either in the Calendar, Messaging, or Menu screens

I'd like to see better text integration. I'd also like more control over custom charges (ex: pet policy)

Hostfully Property Management Platform und Hospitable.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts

I liked the way Guesty was setup and organized
Yetunde
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Just started using Guesty

Bewertet am 13.12.2022

Overall it’s been a great experience, having to seamlessly sync calendars and pricing across

So far it’s been good, seamless and worth it.

Still find it hard to see cleaning schedule updated - don’t know if that’s possible. Still exploring

Austin
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love the software it just has some major hiccups with booking.com

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

Being more hands off of the business and automating it as much as I can.

Amazing when it syncs perfectly like it does with Airbnb

Love the software it just has some major hiccups with booking.com and doesn't have as many direct integrations as other platforms

Hostify und Hostfully Property Management Platform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts

Cheaper, did a lot of the same stuff and integrated with pricelabs/turnoverbnb (sort of)
Frederick
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Guesty is excellent!

Bewertet am 11.11.2022

Very good experience! I made the right pick.

Channel management features. I have booked on AirBNB, VRBO, Booking and my Website and it keeps everything organized.

Some new features on Booking.com makes me have to go to both websites. The service is defintely focused on AirBNB of all the different websites that it supports.

TenantCloud und Lodgify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts

It was the best fit for my business and came highly recommended with youtube influencers.
Marc

MS - PLC Review

Bewertet am 20.2.2019

Good overview given, templates for messages,

Not granular enough for things like assigning colours (not just 8 colour options)/names to groups can select just 1+ listing to view calendar (has to be 1 or all)
Would be great to have more reporting options
Assigning roles to different staff within 1 account

Alexander
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

Guesty for host

Bewertet am 27.12.2022

Many problems has been solved with Guesty. I´m satisfied.

I recommend guesty for host like a critical tool for management several listings.

It is necesary to have many option of language.

Oliver
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien

Guesty

Bewertet am 24.12.2022

Setup was easy and straightforward. I like the functionality of adding VRBO to listings

Setting up pricelabs was a bit confusing.

Hasan

Simple to use!

Bewertet am 27.11.2022

Everything is streamlined and very simple to automate!

Takes some getting used to and learning curve

Summer

Guesty Helps our Airbnb Business

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

Easy to use! Easy to learn and very organized

Nothing that stands out to me at the moment

Art

Almost perfect

Bewertet am 19.11.2019

Allows me to avoid double bookings by syncing across other platforms
Automated messages save time
Syncs nightly price and minimum stay across other platforms

Airbnb Extended connection
Booking.com API connection
Homeaway Extended connection
Message Automation to Airbnb, Booking.com and Homeaway
Airbnb price sync to Bookin.com and Homeaway with user defined markup
Very responsive tech support
Airbnb Extended connection works in restricted markets which do not permit API connections such as - Los Angeles, Montreal, Tokyo, etc.

No way to connect to Tokeet API
No ability to push prices from Tokeet to Your Porter App
Prices can only be taken from Airbnb and only than pushed to other channels
Limited message automation options

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Booking Automation, Bookerville, Hostaway, Uplisting, Rentals United, Tokeet, Lodgix und Lodgify

Much better overall integration in my market - Los Angeles

Lodgify

Simple, inexpensive, customizable
Matthew

Guesty review

Bewertet am 24.4.2022

Above Average

It was quick to setup. I liked the free trial.

It’s terrible for cleaning schedules and cleaning calendar. Can’t integrate with QBO, costing me more in book keeping charges.

Hostfully Property Management Platform

Warum Guesty For Hosts gewählt wurde

Changes to igms platform. Double booked a bunch of guests for the same days. I had to jump through hoops and disappoint guests with cancellations. Messed up my rating on VRBO.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts

Hostfully is very complex I don’t have time right now to figure it out. But it has better features.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great value and simple interface, good app

Bewertet am 5.10.2019

Intuitive interface, good value for money, only charges per listing and allows you to list each on multiple sites (AirBnB, VRBO), income reports are easy and convenient

Glitches often when trying to change nightly rate from app, doesn't sync with AirBnB instantaneously, doesn't offer as much flexibility of when it can send automated messages, doesn't sync reservation changes with AirBnB.

Pedro
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Must have for a small property management company

Bewertet am 18.5.2022

Definitely an easy path for a new property management company or individual. If you work with a few houses, it´s the best choice in the market. I have had around 30/40 Demos within the channel manager/PMS sector and can tell you that this is the best price quality in the market.

This Channel Manager is by far the easiest we have had so far on our company. It has all the functionalities you need and very user friendly. There is only customer support via e-mail, but they normally reply within the first 24 hours.

The reason why we are thinking of changing the software is due to the automatic email/messaging. If you have direct bookings or bookings from agencies that are not connected to the channel, you will need to send messages manually. This is ok when you have a few houses, but when you grow your business, you want to optimize the operation as best as you can.

Hostfully Property Management Platform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts

All the features at unbeatable price.
Diego
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Very good management app for multiple properties

Bewertet am 11.10.2021

My porter app saves me so much time every week by centralizing my Vacation Rental business. This app does everything for you, auto messages on every step of the guest process. If you click all of the right buttons, and fill in all of the right information, you can truly automate (and personalize!) your host experience. I would recommend my porter app to all of my friends starting Airbnb’s. Very affordable monthly charge for the time you save, and peace of mind knowing you did not forget anything!

Set up time could be easier at times. Maybe in app classes on how to unlock more features would make the app more worth the $29/mo.

Dan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing! Can't Recommend enough!

Bewertet am 27.2.2019

Loved it from the start! So easy to set up, the customer service has been impeccable with any queries I've had. It's saved me many many hours and made communication much more seamless between both the guests and extended team. Thank you for creating and developing such an amazing product!

First of all the Customer Service is the best I have ever experienced! The executives have responded very quickly and informatively. The features are great! I manage 12 properties and done A LOT of research before deciding upon YourPorter and it has definitely paid off! I LOVE the form that can be sent to guests where they fill in their arrival time, this is automatically fed to the extended team, reducing communication time immensely. So easy to use and has saved me many many hours whilst providing a better service to our guests.I also love the evolution, new features are constantly being released making it even more of a beast! :)

I love the emails being sent from my own email address so replies are sent directly to that. But one limitation I found was that only one attachment was allowed to be sent along with the emails. However I found a workaround to save all of the attachments as a single Zip file which has worked.

It would be even better if we could share the Timeline as we can the Calendar to the extended team.

Michel
  • Branche: Internet

Made for property managers

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

I am property manager, more exactly multi host accounts manager on Airbnb + Booking + Homeaway + Trip Advisor. My job is to meet property owners, take rentals pictures, build descriptions, put listings on platforms. Each owner has his own host account on each platform. I charge a commission to owners on payouts they get from platforms. It is a win-win business with property owner. I work only in my car, I try to spend my evenings with my wife, not my laptop:)

Till now, I was working with BEDS24 to sync bookings. As my business is growing fast, informations I have to follow are now impossible to manage on a to-do list. So I decided to find a solution fitting to my business.

During 2 months, I tried ALL solutions on the markets, I say ALL and it was a real jungle:( United rentals, avantio, kigo, lodgable, uplisting, syncbnb, cloudbed, hostaway, bedbooking, guesty, bookingsync, wishbox...etc Many are based on a PMS that I don't need as my owners are directly paid by platforms. Some are only syncing calendars. Finally, I had a choice to make between UPLISTING and YOUR PORTER Your Porter wins because inactive listings are not charged and it is working on my iPad and Android phone. It is obvious that Your Porter is designed by people who are sensitive about real problems of property manager's life. So if you are a freelance property manager who needs a one stop shop in his mobile to follow all the business, don't loose your time like I did, open an account on Your Porter right

Fair price
Designed by people who are sensitive about real problems of property manager's life

Not multi language
Restrictions should limit check-in and checkout days

Scott
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

We are off to a nice start with Guesty!

Bewertet am 16.3.2022

Easily manage the guest communication and property management form a seamless unified platform.

no customer service phone number or active training with Q&A, found for on boarding

more robust platform

more robust platform
Sara
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform with lots of features

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

Having all of our rental platforms in one place, with one shared calendar is so helpful. We've never had a double booking, and the messaging with guests is simple. Sharing calendar information with booking sites, TurnoverBnB, and PriceLabs has been fantastic. Making the direct booking site and linking my Stripe account was quick, easy, and will save us a lot of money on booking fees. A great resource that saves me time and money.

Guesty for Hosts can be a little slow to open or sync sometimes. It takes several minutes for a reservation from AirBnb or VRBO to show up on Guesty, and for a reservation to show up on TurnoverBnB. The unified messaging inbox is helpful, but is also a bit slow. I also don't like that you need to update to Guesty for Pros to fully integrate with other sites like StayFi.

Shannon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you have a rental property you MUST have this

Bewertet am 8.9.2019

This is the best money I've ever spent on automation. I have a 20 background in tech and this is far and away one of the most useful automation tools I've ever seen. Before Your Porter, keeping my guests happy and my Airbnb rating high was ruining my personal and professional life. Your Porter made communication effortless. My guests felt incredibly well cared for, I was able to anticipate their needs and address any concerns they had fast. Best of all it saved my sanity. I wouldn't run a rental property without it.

There wasn't anything negative about Your Porter. Any time I had a suggestion or issue it was in the next release. They are amazing.

Neil

Best AirBNB App to Date

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Awesome.

AirBNB has a horrible website and app. YourPorter completely remediates the problem. Calendars are all on one screen, easily allowing you to get a view of current and upcoming reservations. If you combine this app with a good pricing tool app you will NEVER need to go to AirBNBs site again.

I force all my cohosts to use this software and I will not work with anyone that does not use it.

If you added the ability to set pricing on this tool it would be nirvana.

I don't like the way you have to scroll back to view previous reservations; it "bumps" the calendar back in 90 day increments then you have to scroll back to a more recent day. This is a very minor nitpick.

Errin

Simply to Use

Bewertet am 14.11.2019

My Porter App is so simple and easy to use. It gave me simple step by step directions for setting up multiple platforms and linking calendars. It was freeing to set up automated messages because for over a year I’ve sent saved messages to guests each time they booked, 2 days before arrival, day of arrival, etc. I suggest this app to other hosts just because it’s so easy to use.

It does what I need it to. I wish it managed my cleaners too.

Niels
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

A very helpful tool for the Airbnb host

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

Your Porter App helps automating routine tasks in guest and service team communications; it enables a pro-service (no more forgotten messages) and therefore a better guest expierience and saves endless time managing the lisitngs.

This app resolves a lot of headaches for the Airbnb host; it automates the messinging with the guests and cleaning service and other tasks. Once understood it adapts easily to the hosts needs. Other useful features are a channel mangement service and ical syncronisation with different OTAs. It also works with booking.com. The daily event overview is very comprehensive and gives me a nice overview of what will be up at my lisintgs for the day and next days. Great cusotmer service!

I havn't discoverd so far if the app allows to send adapt the messages to guest's prefered language (for example German for Germans, French for French etc.). I'm missing a self-booking function with an integrated calender and payment tool that could be imported easily to a website.

Julie & Andrew
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy set up & great support!

Bewertet am 9.5.2019

Provides a one stop Integration of online booking sites so that availability, reservations, auto messaging & dynamic pricing can be managed from once app. Saves time. Cost effective.

Your Porter integrates seamlessly with the 3 online booking sites I use for my short term rentals plus it plays nicely with Beyond Pricing. The steps to set everything up are straight forward & well explained & their online & email support is fabulous. Saves me time & value for money as well. Very happy so far. Mobile app - tablet or phone - great as well.

Nothing at this stage. All my experiences have been positive.

Tokeet, Guesty und Lodgify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts

Ease of set up, mobile app & cost.
Margarita
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Easy to use and cost effective channel manager for vacation rental

Bewertet am 9.1.2020

This app gives me solutions for synchronised calendar bookings, coordinating tasks with team members.

It is possible to synchronize your bookings in this app (from airbnb, booking.com and your own site), and it is the best value program compared to other channel managers.
Saved on expensive webhosting fees by using hosting service for my own domain for which they created a website from my existing airbnb site for only $100 a year

It was a little tricky to locate and enter the required codes for google analytics and the website domain settings following the You Tube video - as I am not that tech savvy. Though it was wanting coding details but appears to want the verification codes.
The website themes can't be seen to select from - they just have a name and no idea what they look like.