Sortieren nach

Pedro
Pedro
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Must have for a small property management company

Bewertet am 18.5.2022

Definitely an easy path for a new property management company or individual. If you work with a few houses, it´s the best choice in the market. I have had around 30/40 Demos within the channel manager/PMS sector and can tell you that this is the best price quality in the market.

This Channel Manager is by far the easiest we have had so far on our company. It has all the functionalities you need and very user friendly. There is only customer support via e-mail, but they normally reply within the first 24 hours.

The reason why we are thinking of changing the software is due to the automatic email/messaging. If you have direct bookings or bookings from agencies that are not connected to the channel, you will need to send messages manually. This is ok when you have a few houses, but when you grow your business, you want to optimize the operation as best as you can.

Hostfully Property Management Platform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts

All the features at unbeatable price.
Matthew
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Using Your Porter Vs Other PMS/CM applications

Bewertet am 18.2.2021

Its a great app. Our company went through 4 other apps before settling with your porter.

-Lets start by simply putting they connect to the listings very easily/fast
-Automated MSG is a must these days and is a plus that we can send SMS or Whatsapp msg. (The Whatsapp feature would be a lot better if we didn't have to add every guest to out contacts but I do understand that not in your control).
-The task manager is also a must for cleaners and maintenance. (we don't use it as much as we should but it is a great tool to have once we get more properties)
-The integration with Booking/VRBO is also a plus. Some of the better PMS services only have airbnb and VRBO and other have over 100+ and they don't matter. sorry to say this but maybe people around the world use these very small websites to book accommodations but to me its just too small a market to even use and waste time connecting to. (Airbnb, VRBO, Expedia, Booking.com are the main ones to look for)
-Of course the calendar and timeline feature is good but every single PMS/CM has this and some are better and some are worse. They work and that's all that matters.
-The booster feature seems good but who knows if it really works. The algorithms change for all the aps to know if updating a photo here and there actually does anything. The truth is if your using any of these apps the best way to take advantage of them is to use a dynamic pricing app with them.
-Last thing...use a dynamic pricing app with this to get the best use of the calendar and pricing together. It saves time and brings in more money.

-Not a fan of the fact you need to have the default language in English. I live in France and although the app automatically changes the language, when you want to send a quick one time MSG it always sends it in English and doesn't have the option to change it to the secondary language. (at least on the mobile app).

-last is the automated msg. This has been the best feature we have used on any PMS apps and is an MUST for us going forward. Your Porters has a decent interface and is simple to use but sometimes we wish they had more A.I features that can detect keywords and auto reply. For example: We continuously get asked for our address no matter how many times its on our listing, but if the app could detect when someone askes these obvious questions it will send a msg back right away it would be PERFECT! these days more and more apps are doing this type of auto MSG and I think if Your porter continues to update this feature we will never leave.

Cliff

Mobile. Universal. Failing.

Bewertet am 27.8.2022

I have been a ProHost on Guesty for Hosts (formerly known as YourPorter) for many years now and only after testing/comparing nearly every short term rental software on the market in excruciating depth. At that time back in 2019, this was truly the premier option for managing a handful of short term rental properties quickly, efficiently, and from any device. The Porter team felt small, but development was rapid and support responsive.

Most/all of that changed with the acquisition and rebranding into Guesty for Hosts. Customer support responses are canned, generic, and generally careless. Significant bugs, including major ones that mess up pricing when used with industry standard smart pricing tools, break availability windows when toggling between options, and mandate force-quitting the iOS mobile app on every relaunch are persistent and unresolved months after being reported.

While I still love the idea of mobile-first channel manager with the features and flexibility that Guesty for Hosts offers, the growing list of major bugs that cause me hours of troubleshooting and self-solving are growing old and I am beginning to start looking/testing other channel management tools that work more consistently and reliably, without costing an arm and a leg.

Automated messaging includes several features beyond the industry standard dynamic tags from customer reservations like if/then messaging criteria that can be used to create advanced guest upsells based on whether or not there are guests checking in before/after others, whether a guest has completed the integrated check-in form, and how many other reservation variables such as min/max guests, min/max stays, and days to check-in.

Additionally, the mobile-first UX of the product makes managing on smartphone (almost) as easy as managing on desktop, with most/all features available on the go, even if things like messaging templates are largely unusable given tiny text entry fields and dated web-frame based UI.

Lastly, integrated direct booking capability provides additional revenue opportunities for hosts with chops to register their own domain name and promote their own booking capabilities to avoid the 20-30% platform tax.

Ever since the Guesty acquisition customer support has gone off the rails: support inquiries are generally responses with canned/generic responses, new features are nonexistent, and longstanding bugs in the software (like the one that can't unblock availability in your calendar if/when you change the availability window) will cost hosts who use the product real dollars.

Additionally, the dated mobile interface, while undoubtedly innovative back in its day used a dated, cross-platform technology that's largely just embedding sliding webpage frames inside of a local mobile app. This has led to the need for me to force-quit the iOS map nearly *every single time it's launched* in order to even view/access the calendar on an iPhone.

Warum Guesty For Hosts gewählt wurde

Greater features and mobile flexibility.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts

Originally: mobile-first design that allowed 100% management from mobile interface.

Awesome Product

Bewertet am 28.12.2023

Super easy to use and haven't had any issues at all.

Nothing to report in this question. No issues so far

Antwort von Guesty

Thank you for the confidence that you’ve placed in us! We are so happy to hear that Guesty For Hosts has helped your business grow!

Art

Almost perfect

Bewertet am 19.11.2019

Allows me to avoid double bookings by syncing across other platforms
Automated messages save...

Allows me to avoid double bookings by syncing across other platforms
Automated messages save time
Syncs nightly price and minimum stay across other platforms

Airbnb Extended connection
Booking.com API connection
Homeaway Extended connection
Message Automation to Airbnb, Booking.com and Homeaway
Airbnb price sync to Bookin.com and Homeaway with user defined markup
Very responsive tech support
Airbnb Extended connection works in restricted markets which do not permit API connections such as - Los Angeles, Montreal, Tokyo, etc.

No way to connect to Tokeet API
No ability to push prices from Tokeet to Your Porter App
Prices can only be taken from Airbnb and only than pushed to other channels
Limited message automation options

Bookerville, Hostaway, Uplisting, Rentals United, Tokeet, Lodgix und Lodgify

Much better overall integration in my market - Los Angeles

Simple, inexpensive, customizable
Eric
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great to manage your vacation rental

Bewertet am 20.10.2022

Great experience so far, we only have one vacation rental so this review is for Guesty for Hosts. We are acquiring more vacation rentals and will soon upgrade to the Guesty pros platform.

Very easy to set up and use. You HAVE to have your Airbnb account 100% set up before you open your account in Guesty as that is the only way it moves forward with this in place as it copies all the information over for your convenience and hence you don't have to input the same information twice.Easy centralized messaging with guests. The calendar can sync with various price management tools like pricelabs.

I'd like to see the ability to create the calendar, search and payment widgets from the website menu to copy and add to your own website instead of having to embed the whole site into ours.Paypal integration would be fantastic as well.

Warum Guesty For Hosts gewählt wurde

I can now say they are pretty similar. But I switched because of the auto messaging capability to be able to send at a specific hour, while Lodgify you can specify which day before, after check in etc, but not the hour on that automated task.

Dina
Dina

Awful platform

Bewertet am 11.12.2023

Nothing positive to say. Customer service was non-existant. They’re trying to use AI to respond.

Everything. The platform overall is poorly managed and does not connect easily with other booking platforms. Caused 3 double bookings in a week.

Antwort von Guesty

Hi Dina, we are sorry to hear about this experience. We would love to connect with you ASAP to help remedy this situation. We work hard to make sure all our users are taking full advantage of what we have to offer and are more than satisfied with our platform. Please provide us with your email and we will get in touch to resolve this matter.

Thanks,
The Guesty Support team

• Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great value and simple interface, good app

Bewertet am 5.10.2019

Intuitive interface, good value for money, only charges per listing and allows you to list each on multiple sites (AirBnB, VRBO), income reports are easy and convenient

Glitches often when trying to change nightly rate from app, doesn't sync with AirBnB instantaneously, doesn't offer as much flexibility of when it can send automated messages, doesn't sync reservation changes with AirBnB.

Short-term hosts, start with Your Porter App

Bewertet am 24.9.2021

It allowed me to combine my previous use of multiple apps.

The user interface should be a bit more inviting and user-friendly.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Easiest way to manage your STR

Bewertet am 30.1.2022

The simplicity. So easy to manage and communicate with guest with just a click of a button. I love how I can sync my cleaners calendar to mine.

As of now, I haven't disliked anything!

Hospitable.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts

I was reffered by multiple investors who mentioned great things about this platform!
Shae

Great product!

Bewertet am 23.5.2023

I have had an A+ experience since my free trial. It didn't take me long to subscribe and I feel the benefits will greatly outweigh the cost of the software. With a monthly and yearly option it was easy to work into my current budget. Great product!

The price point is perfect at only $49 per month and it is loaded with options. Being able to sync all of my platforms to one channel manager has been a lifesaver and reduced my workload by 35% or more.

I have no cons! Implementation is the hardest and longest part but it is a breeze and they provide plenty of self-help tutorials and a thorough knowledge base.

Little Hotelier, SiteMinder und Lodgify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts

They had the most options, features, and functions at the best price point. Implementing their software into my every day process was easy and learning the system was quick and easy.
Christina
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Great software and Great Value

Bewertet am 16.2.2023

It's been a great experience overall from set up to daily use.

It's been a great experience overall from set up to daily use.

This software is easy to use and set up. Also, the communication with customer service is amazing. The software has everything I need!

There is nothing that I don't like so far

Laila

New User

Bewertet am 9.3.2022

Overall, I'm enjoying it. There is a learning curve for setting up the automation and figuring out what works for our process. That is the hardest part.

I like the interface and the ease of use. It's user-friendly and everything is laid out for you to follow the steps.

They don't have a signature option for short term rental agreements would be the only thing missing from this software.

Reid

Best Channel Manager for a Small Operator

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

It's great. I've tried or gone through demo presentations at almost every other mainstream service that seemed like it might work for a small operator like me, and none of them offered this kind of value.

I love how customizable it is. I love that there is no setup fee. I love that everything is super easy to understand. I love that it syncs with exactly the channels I need -- Airbnb, HomeAway/VRBO, and Booking.com. Everything I need and nothing I don't. I like the small but interesting features like the "Airbnb rankings booster." All I need is a channel manager. I don't need a full service property manager. Services like Guesty cost upwards of $500 just to get set up, and then each month you're charged $20 per property! To me that seems excessive.

Navigating (back, forward, etc) on the website can be confusing b/c it's really designed to be viewed on a mobile phone.

Hostaway, Hostfully Property Management Platform und Guesty

Warum Guesty For Hosts gewählt wurde

Cost, easy of use, user interface.

Beds24
Amanda
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Downhill features do not work customer service doesn't fix the issues or respond for days/weeks

Bewertet am 25.5.2023

POOR. Poor customer service and poor engineering to resolve bugs. The company is focused on rolling out new products instead of fixing what customers have ALREADY paid for and are not receiving!!!

If the bugs would be resolved it would be fine. Why are you rolling out new features like Guesty Capital if you can't even get your basic services right???

Bugs and disconnecting features. Pricelabs disconnects and their customer service won't get back to you for days/weeks. There are issues with their automated messaging not sending and with the lock codes not being created.

OwnerRez und Hospitable.com

Financial reporting
Derek
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Manage multiple listings easily on mobile

Bewertet am 14.1.2020

Making changes to listing to improve search rank and conversions is difficult without knowing where you rank, Your Porter App solved this with amazing weekly search reports.

Understanding where your property shows up in Airbnb search ranking is critical, even more important is what you do about it. Your Porter App provides weekly performance reports that allow you to monitor your Airbnb search ranking within a comparable competition set (ie: number of bedrooms, bathrooms, beds, etc)
Managing your Airbnb search rank goes a long way toward improving your conversion rates and increasing yield, Your Porter App is an essential tool in your STR (Short Term Rental) toolbox providing results you can measure.

Aside from the apprehension of relinquishing direct control of the listing on Airbnb, activating went smoothly but I didn’t like the fact that I no longer can rely on Airbnb’s Market Trends and Smart Pricing for guidance on pricing strategy.

TREVOR

YOUR PORTER APP FOR MY APARTMENT RENTAL

Bewertet am 24.11.2019

REAL TIME UPDATION OF RATES AND SYNCHRONISING OF CALENDERS ACCROSS THE BOOKING SITES WHICH NOT ONLY HELP SAVING TIME, BUT ALSO HELPS IN AVOIDING DOUBLE BOOKINGS. AND OFFCOURSE HAVING MY OWN WEBSITE TO MARKET MY APARTMENT RENTALS MAKES ME FEEL I AM IN TOTAL CONTROL.

IT IS VERY USER FRIENDLY IN TERMS OF INSTALLING IT AND IMPLEMENTING IT. THEIR SUPPORT SERVICE IS QUITE HELPFULL AND PROVIDED THE REPLIES AND SOLUTIONS TO ANY QUERIES AND ISSUES WHICH MAY ARISE AT THE TIME OF IMPLEMENTATION. IT IS VERY COST EFFECTIVE AND HELPS YOU CUT DOWN TIME WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE LOST DUE TO UPDATING RATES AND AND LENGHT OF STAYS ON DIFFERENT SITES SUCH AS BOOKING.COM, HOMEAWAY. SYCHRONISING OF THE CALENDERS ACCROSS THE BOOKING SITES IS A GREAT TOOL WHICH IT HAS AND HELPS TO A GREAT EXTENT TO AVOID DOUBLE BOOKING. I NOW HAVE MY OWN WEBSITE WHICH I HAVE BUILT THRU THIS APP, WHICH WILL HELP ME IN MARKETING MY APARTMENT RENTAL. THE PAYMENT SYSTEM THRU STRIPE ACCOUNT ENSURES THAT I CAN RECEIVE PAYMENT FOR APARTMENT RENTALS ONLINE. ONLINE PAYMENT FOR MY BOOKING.COM APARTMENT RESERVATIONS CAN NOW BE PROCESSED THRU THE PAYMENT SYSTEM ON THIS APP BESIDES THE PAYMENTS FOR BOOKINGS ON MY WEBSITE CAN BE RECEIVED THRU THIS PAYMENT SYSTEM ON THIS APP. AND ONCE AGAIN IT IS A WIN WIN PROPOSITION FOR YOUR RENTAL. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANY ONE RUNNING A PROPERTY RENTAL BUSINESS

THE APP COULD HAVE A FEATURE WHERE IT IS ABLE TO HELP THE USERS/OWNER'S WEBSITE (CREATED THRU THE APP) TO BE PUSHED TO THE END USERS WHO ARE SEARCHING FOR APARTMENT RENTALS ON SEARCH ENGINES. THIS COULD HELP DRIVE SALES THRU THE OWNER'S WEBSITE CREATED ON THE APP.

Olivier
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

a considerable saving of time for the management of your properties

Bewertet am 30.3.2023

easy to set up, works right away. In the end it's a lot of time saved

easy to set up, works right away. In the end it's a lot of time saved

manage all properties in the same places, regardless of the platform (airbnb or booking).Send automatic messages that we personalize.

These are minor remarksthe iphone app is a bit slow to load.editing messages (on iphone) is not very practical (the window is too small)The WhatsApp, SMS part does not always work well

Smoobu

Warum Guesty For Hosts gewählt wurde

lodgify was inconvenient and full of bugs

kelly

Great product

Bewertet am 13.4.2023

I had trouble with syncing the calendars with VRBO and AirBnb. I had to reach out to customer support twice, but they helped me get it resolved.

It automates the process. I like the automated messaging too.

I thought I had calendars synchronized from different channels but I had a double booking. I reached out to support and they helped me correct the problem. Then I had another double booking. I reached out again and they gave me different instructions. That time it corrected the problem.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts

Seemed to be more user friendly
Kristin

Excellent for the $

Bewertet am 14.2.2020

So far it's met my immediate business needs with the message automation and channel manager.

The message automation is great. It's professional and saves a lot of time. Having the channel manager allows my listings to stay the same across platforms. So far I've been satisfied with the product.

Although the email support has been responsive so far I wish there was live chat support. I would also like to integrate a personal booking site to the platform.

Pricing

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts

Pricing for the same fearures.
Harrison
Harrison

Walker Homesley Review of Guesty

Bewertet am 19.7.2023

Makes managing our vacation rental on multiple platforms easy and allows us to utilize our own direct booking website.

The app and the website can both be glitchy at times. Nothing is so bad that it limits being able to use the platform entirely, but it will sometimes require a reset of the app or refreshing of the page.

Sara
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform with lots of features

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

Having all of our rental platforms in one place, with one shared calendar is so helpful. We've never had a double booking, and the messaging with guests is simple. Sharing calendar information with booking sites, TurnoverBnB, and PriceLabs has been fantastic. Making the direct booking site and linking my Stripe account was quick, easy, and will save us a lot of money on booking fees. A great resource that saves me time and money.

Guesty for Hosts can be a little slow to open or sync sometimes. It takes several minutes for a reservation from AirBnb or VRBO to show up on Guesty, and for a reservation to show up on TurnoverBnB. The unified messaging inbox is helpful, but is also a bit slow. I also don't like that you need to update to Guesty for Pros to fully integrate with other sites like StayFi.

Erik

Guesty for Hosts

Bewertet am 10.10.2023

I have been using Guesty for Hosts for over a year now and it has been a great experience! The system is very user friendly and customer service is exceptional! It does everything I need from automatic templates/messages, lock integration, and syncing calendar between different platforms.

Integration with Airbnb and VRBO is very easy. What I like most about Guesty for Hosts is the synchronization to one calendar and the automatic messaging which saves me a lot of time.

One feature that can be improved in the syncing between VRBO and Guesty for Hosts. It takes around 5-15 minutes to sync to Guesty for Hosts and block out the day on Airbnb.

David

Vacation Rental Ease of Use

Bewertet am 23.5.2023

Guesty for Hosts automated messaging system is the main thing that we use the platform for. It saves us a ton of time and energy not having to keep track of messages being sent to guest on check in and check out. The ability to link to our smart locks is another huge benefit of the program. It again saves us a ton of hassle to not have to generate our own codes for guests.

The software is clunky to use sometimes. It seems a litte outdated and could be more user friendly. The customer service chat is also non existent. It just directs to articles that are sometimes helpful, sometimes not. It would be better to talk to or chat with a human to resolve issues.

Morgan

Great for integration

Bewertet am 15.3.2023

Guesty itself is intuitive and easy to use, the integration with VRBO was painful, but it seems that was on the VRBO side

The ability to sync calendars and integrate with price labs is great! Guesty is now the master source of information for my air bnb and VRBO accounts

The calendar management, while powerful, the view is meant to manage 10+ properties, would love to be able to see it in a calendar view of I have one property instead of a table with 1 row

Hostaway