Leap

Geschäftsproduktivitätstool für Bauunternehmer

Sortieren nach

Abbey
Abbey

Very easy to use and maneuver through the software with awesome customer support!

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

Job Progress is an efficient software for our company to track each and every lead, from their first contact to completion of a project and payment! Nothing gets missed or "slips through the cracks". It is user-friendly, and the support is exceptional. When we need adjustments or changes to how it works with our flow, it gets addressed immediately!

It's easy to track each new lead and to follow up when needed. I love that every email, invoice, etc. are easily linked to the job, and easy to make changes/adjustments. I like the way the jobs "flow" and that we can have changes made to fit our company's needs.

Sometimes it seems too slow. I have to wait for a page to finish processing before I move to the next thing I need to do. It could be our internet, but it's consistently slow on this software, not everything I'm doing...

Antwort von Leap

Abby,

TriState Concrete is the BEST! We appreciate you as a business and as great people looking to do the best they can do in the communities they serve. We know that TriState and JobProgress both are in business for the same reasons: to serve their community the best the can and make a positive impact along the way. Thanks for being such a great customer!

Brandon

Great Experience

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Great! This system has helped to streamline a lot of loose ends. We weren’t aware of how loose we had been with certain procedures until JP exploited them. The great thing is JP exploited weaknesses and then offer a solution. Great system!

User friendly. Integration compatibility is very nice. By allowing us to input our company’s workflow into the system really helped us to bridge the learning gap, a lot of comparable systems force you to fit your workflow into their software structure and that doesn’t make for a good experience. Having the freedom to structure JP to how our systems work is the one of the best attributes. JP’s customer management portals is second to none and certainly helps to separate us from competitors.

I’m sure cons exist but we haven’t found one yet so I really can’t speak to that.

Stephen
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Written for the roofer

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

They have dressed it up, and it appears robust, until you start digging in, and then all the flaws or lack of ability show themselves.

I also need to be able to integrate with QB, through a portal service, as my bookkeeper is not in my office. I asked about this 6 weeks ago, and all I have heard is crickets on how to do this.

Support for general things is good, but once you scratch more than the inch (see reference above), it grinds to a non-responsive halt.

It was easy to initially integrate, but the program capability is a mile wide and an inch deep. You don't have to scratch too far to hit bottom in any area. The onboarding training was good in a broad sense, but as I get deeper into it, I am really struggling to get answers. I committed to give it 6 months, but it is likely that I will cancel.

I am a full service GC, and need to track and manage a large base of subs, and this program is struggling to provide the basics that I need. You can either get financials of a job or financials of a sub-job, but you can not combine the two. I need to know overall, and be able to drill down.

Many of the features with the integration with QB and financials is not intuitive, and not even logical.

Also, unless your sub subscribes to their online portal, the subcontractor is handled like a stepchild. I want to be able to fully manage and communicate with my sub, and not force them to buy something or manage an online access account. My subs are good at their trades, not necessarily the most technically astute. If this was something that was universal, and most subs used, that would be great, but that is not what we are talking about here.

Tyler

JP Review

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

We are able to streamline our business from lead inception to closing jobs and sending reviews

I like that it is cloud based, accessible from anywhere. The ability to create a job flow tailored to our company is nice as well

I wish that switching between our distributors didn't make us change Macros

Warum Leap gewählt wurde

It felt clunky and outdated and we didnt have the setup/support we needed.

JobNimbus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Leap

Pricing and knowing how customizable it was
Cindy

JobProgress

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

Really dont experience issues, once in a while it seems there are access issues in the field as well as the office, but usually restart and we are all good again.

Multi user, realtime, office and field access. Ability to upload and view all documents, photos, material list and work orders anytime.

The ability to edit format is not avialable, once something is set up you dont have opportuities to edit, availabity to set up pricing and documents without having to pay the fee to have them available in the system.

Craig

Job Progress review

Bewertet am 28.1.2021

Our sales staff is much better organized as a result of using JP

Our sales staff is much better organized as a result of using JP

Nice homepage layout showing the progression of our construction jobs. It makes it easy to quickly identify what needs to be done to move things along.

I would like to see an area on the Jobs List where we can see if someone has viewed our proposal. Currently, we have to go into the Forms/Proposal tab to see if its been viewed. This would make it much quicker for our staff to navigate through a large number of proposals on one page.

Paul
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

JobProgress gets it right!

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

Our salesman was not pushy, or annoying at all. He kept us informed and went far beyond our expectations in answering our questions and suggesting solutions to our challenges.

Easy to program, great features, super folks to work with. The best part is that this platform seems to outperform all the other platforms we've tried and it's much more reasonable in price.

There are still a few features that are being built-out -but the development team seems to be working on them. These folks are also very receptive to our needs.

Knowify und Buildertrend

Warum Leap gewählt wurde

Housecall Pro was a decent scheduling and dispatch platform but lacked many of the professional features we needed to grow our business

Housecall Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Leap

Functionality, helpfulness (sales staff), tons of video tutorials, personal service.
Ryan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

?

?

Customer friendly. Easy to understand.

I had my whole company sign up for JP and was promised a referral bonus that was never received.
Please advise [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Ryan Shumway with Highland Contractors Rochester N.Y

I recommend JP

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Leap

I've used.JP in the past and enjoy the options.
Caleb
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Great but a few issues

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Customer service is great and the team is very willing to work with and train you. I’ve enjoyed the process of integrating our company infrastructure into the platform

Document management, job note capabilities and templating for materials orders and estimating are great.

The time tracking feature is basically useless because the only thing you can do is literally clock in and out of a certain job. If you forget to clock in at a specific time the whole day is ruined so you have to continue to have another system for time tracking for payroll - Which is annoying for something that should be a one stop app for everything. Additionally, it makes it impossible to use it for specific job labor hours because it may not be accurate.

Karen

Good for our Business

Bewertet am 7.12.2020

Job Progress has been a plus for helping our business keep track of jobs. We have almost always gotten help when we needed it.

Job Progress has helped keep track of the order of each job and what needs to happen next in the selling process. It has helped us to know where each customer is in the process.

Email does not integrate with external Gmail accounts. The only way you get notifications is by being on the app or online logged in.

Andy

Great Product for GCs - Not Sales Friendly

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

Would highly recommend it to any general contractor, but as I mentioned before is not extremely sales friendly.

Logical progression of jobs from one point to the next. Logical organization of contractor and subcontractor projects for ease of assigning tasks to certain projects. The mobile interface is amazing and I can manage 90% of what I need to on the mobile interface. Amazing job with that!

Does not lend very well to the ease of follow up lead management for a sales person. Also, not being able to retroactively apply updates to past accounts is a little infuriating to be honest. I often have to put older jobs in the incorrect labeled buckets.

Allison
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for team work

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

We have been able to communicate as a team better now that we have a system in place to help eachother out. The tracking on proposals is great to know what our clients think of our bids and estimates.

It is easy to track everyone's progress on projects and if they need help on something it is so easy to go into the project and see right where it is at.

The integration with QuickBooks did not work for us and for how our system is set up, but we are working on linking them again

Kyle

Loving Job Progress!!!

Bewertet am 21.4.2021

The ease of use on this software is fantastic. It is far easier to navigate than other systems we have tried. Customer service is great and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has done a great job onboarding us and helping us get the system set up and customized to work best for us.

We would like to have a safeguard in place so that you can't send an estimate or proposal and show your price calculations by mistake.

Warum Leap gewählt wurde

People who are not very tech savvy were having a difficult time navigating the program.

Bill

JP Overall Functionality

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

Great people. Great program. Some tweaks needed, but we are very happy.

Great people. Great program. Some tweaks needed, but we are very happy.

The ability to move jobs in the different stages with ease and without losing customer information. This has improved our communication from the office to the field.

Subcontractors cannot move job status within job flow from phones --- patiently waiting the update for the phone.... patiently waiting....

Analysis functions are weak and could be enhanced to analyze sub-contractors and sales, job performance, better functionality for sales performance, etc.

Amanda
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

New to the industry, new to JP

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

I'm very pleased with the software, as never having experience with competitive software in the past. I have a lot of corporate experience and this was a seamless transition for me.

I'm new to the industry, less than 6 months ago. I was introduced to JP my first day on the job and I have loved using the software. I love that it has the templates available so that you don't have to re-write the same email over and over again when you onboard a new customer. Moving customers through the stages is very helpful from a sales perspective.

Sometimes, I find the document management a bit clunky, especially on mobile. I find myself having to spend extra time searching for how to access documents for a customer on mobile whereas I don't have to do that on the desktop version. I also want to be able to set an appointment directly from a customer's profile with that customer, but you have to go to the calendar feature first and then add the meeting that way. It would be way more functional to have the ability to schedule directly while in the customer screen.

Tammy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Too many clicks to achieve the goal..

Bewertet am 28.6.2019

It's cumbersome when you have to click, check, click, check, etc. to get to where you want to go. I also don't like the fact that at some points when you're doing a task within the job, it doesn't show you what job your on any longer because the secondary screen (like an email or template) covers the important portion of the screen. It is almost imperative that you have multiple screens open at the same time so you can achieve what you want. I also don't like that you can't reply to a task. You can add on to a task through edit, but the original sender doesn't know that you edited or added any notes or questions to the task unless you let them know to look at the task they just sent to you, which defeats the purpose if I have to call them to tell them to look at the task and new notes, I might as well not have sent the task to begin with. Just a thought.

I like the simplicity of Job Progress for the most part.

1st) I think the functionality could be a lot better. I hate that I must refresh my screen to know that I have new tasks, and messages, and emails. If I am working on something else, I might miss something that needs immediate reaction because I have not refreshed my screen.
2nd) I also have a problem with the fact that when we send emails from JP, after you have typed your desired recipient into the "To" line, if you check the attachment or change the email in any way it erases the "To" line and automatically inserts our own email. So if you're not paying attention, you will send the email back to yourself, and NOT the person or company you intend to send to. Why??

Whitney

Pros & Cons

Very good, would like it to be easier to use

Very good, would like it to be easier to use

I love how we have a "pizza tracker" for our customers and a customized webpage.

The time sheet and tracking options, the ease of getting training for our staff

awful

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Leap

better bang for the buck
Alan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Product! Great Support Team!

Bewertet am 16.12.2020

Overall experience has been great! Once we got off and running it was pretty simple to figure out....

Can't say enough how how much we enjoy using your system!

Completely streamlined our business and increase our project oversight throughout the company. Huge time saver. Software continues to improve overtime.

Customer management is still difficult for repeat clients. Scheduling crews using the calendars need additional flexibility and tags to allow production managers to follow the process of material ordered, materials delivered, roof complete, roof inspected, etc.

Multi job function financial master sheet should allow the option to manage or modify finances of the overall project.

CRM could be greatly improved by integrating a hail recon or other ap to alert us when a previous client has been in a hail or weather related event. Increases repeat business.

I would recommend access to training videos that shows you how to setup and use different parts of the program. It would greatly decrease the time needed to get off the ground and increase the ease in which companies to maximize the potential of your project.

Valerie

JP for Warehouse Managers

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Overall, I like using JobProgress. It is easy to use and with a little exploration I can figure out most things I need in order to do my job. I have actually thought about recommending it to some of my other friends in the construction business that do NOT use software to manage their bidding/scheduling process.

I started my position at the start of this year with NO experience using anything like JobProgress. With minimal training (I learn better by clicking and finding things) I was able to use the program for what I needed. I use it on a daily basis for prepping orders for my crews. It is very easy to use the Work Order feature to get the materials ready for the next day's jobs. I like that I can leave notes in the job for others and create tasks for myself and others. The new feature of adding information to the photos is nice.

In order for changes to be seen, the screen has to be refreshed. When I come in to my desk to look at the calendar, it would be nice to know that it is current. Maybe adding an auto refresh feature so that when changes are made, the entire system is updated would be helpful. Another feature that would be helpful would be built-in inventory management that would synchronize the work orders with the inventory.

Bill
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Improved our customer service, Improved our sales volume, Made us more efficient.

Bewertet am 2.7.2018

Streamlines our processes, helps us increase sales with proposal and lead tracking, saves us time and money, lets me check in when I am out of the office, allows me to work from home as easily as in the office.

Everything is together in one place. With JP and QB Online, I can check on my business from be beach in Costa Rica. We track leads better, we follow up better, we deliver faster, our field guys are better informed because they have pictures of the jobs with the work drawn on to them.

Customers are also impressed. I thought tablets and internet connections in the field would be a problem but it really has not.

Took a while to get used to because it substituted for our entire process. I wish it were flexible in some areas BUT the more time I spend with it, the happier I am. We ran a parallel test with current systems in Q4 2017 and then implemented on Jan 1 2018

Antwort von Leap

Capitol Awning is a very well run business and we are humbly thankful for the ability to be a trusted part of the success you are achieving there! Thanks BILL! We will continue to do our Best to meet your expectations and business needs.

Austin

How we organize my business using Job Progress

Bewertet am 15.12.2020

Amazing!!! I absolutely love having job progress (JP) to manage and grow my business. This is the only way I can stay organized, manage my team and their responsibilities, interact with customers and manage all the documentation necessary to run a multi million dollar business. The customer service is beyond compare, the owner has helped us on many occasions and is always available.
I highly recommend everything about Job Progress

Being able to organize ever aspect of my business in one app

Templates are almost impossible to build and you have to pay JP to make them for you.

MARISSA

Job Progress Customer service is awesome

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

Wish there was a library of tutorials for each feature in financials. I really like the features, the look and organization of the options. However, it does seem like some of the features are redundant.

User friendly, easy to learn. Displays 99% of information on first page of customer profile.

Cumulative invoice does not display each payment properly. Build dates are not on first page of customer profile. Not sure how to use the refund feature in financials

Sarah

Great CRM tool

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

Overall it’s the best CRM we have used.

Overall it’s the best CRM we have used.

It’s easy to operate. Also love that there is a phone app to upload photos while on the job.

Sometimes when there are large amounts of photos or documents it freezes up.

Tamara

Tam's Review

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Absolutely love and appreciate the Customer Service end! Well done and do please continue to keep focus on this very important aspect. Customer is not always right, we all know this.
Your Team does very well to keep calm without stating an obvious 'user error' operation. They have clearly worked with me to get to the challenge/task at hand.

- Ease of estimating and sending proposals
- Templates
- Photos in customer file
- Continued growth of product...

- No notification when JP is working on software in background; this affects speed and functionality of program.
- No notification of known issues that JP is aware of that may affect certain areas of program.
Basically, be a bit more human with communications. You have a great software program!

John

Alliance Roofing CRM review

Bewertet am 11.12.2020

This has been an overall great asset to our business as long as everyboy uses it ! I know you can't change that

I like the fact I can store a tremendous amount of pictures realative to a job and can easily send them to a client. I like having the ability to share info with other members of the team

I wish this program would fully integrate/link to my Quick Books
The screens and functions on the computer and the phone are very different