Leap

Geschäftsproduktivitätstool für Bauunternehmer

Sortieren nach

Abbey
Abbey

Very easy to use and maneuver through the software with awesome customer support!

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

Job Progress is an efficient software for our company to track each and every lead, from their first contact to completion of a project and payment! Nothing gets missed or "slips through the cracks". It is user-friendly, and the support is exceptional. When we need adjustments or changes to how it works with our flow, it gets addressed immediately!

It's easy to track each new lead and to follow up when needed. I love that every email, invoice, etc. are easily linked to the job, and easy to make changes/adjustments. I like the way the jobs "flow" and that we can have changes made to fit our company's needs.

Sometimes it seems too slow. I have to wait for a page to finish processing before I move to the next thing I need to do. It could be our internet, but it's consistently slow on this software, not everything I'm doing...

Abby,

TriState Concrete is the BEST! We appreciate you as a business and as great people looking to do the best they can do in the communities they serve. We know that TriState and JobProgress both are in business for the same reasons: to serve their community the best the can and make a positive impact along the way. Thanks for being such a great customer!

Anna

Excellent Software

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

I have not had any issues with Job Progress, they have been upfront and honest about the monthly cost, they have always been available to answer all questions, and the program is very user friendly.

This software keeps records of where we are with our projects both financially and allows us to know the stages of our projects, I am a newer user but it was very easy to integrate our business into the program. The team is always available to help me manuver anything I have done incorrectly or struggle to do. I see our company growing substantially and also growing with all the functions this program allows me to use.

There really isn't much I don't like about the software, I guess if I could change one thing it would be to have a clear page with our logo where I could add our Contract page to.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Leap

They were built for contractors as if they understood what contractors needed to create and produce projects. They are built to really administer to all areas in our industry.
Stephen
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Written for the roofer

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

They have dressed it up, and it appears robust, until you start digging in, and then all the flaws or lack of ability show themselves.

I also need to be able to integrate with QB, through a portal service, as my bookkeeper is not in my office. I asked about this 6 weeks ago, and all I have heard is crickets on how to do this.

Support for general things is good, but once you scratch more than the inch (see reference above), it grinds to a non-responsive halt.

It was easy to initially integrate, but the program capability is a mile wide and an inch deep. You don't have to scratch too far to hit bottom in any area. The onboarding training was good in a broad sense, but as I get deeper into it, I am really struggling to get answers. I committed to give it 6 months, but it is likely that I will cancel.

I am a full service GC, and need to track and manage a large base of subs, and this program is struggling to provide the basics that I need. You can either get financials of a job or financials of a sub-job, but you can not combine the two. I need to know overall, and be able to drill down.

Many of the features with the integration with QB and financials is not intuitive, and not even logical.

Also, unless your sub subscribes to their online portal, the subcontractor is handled like a stepchild. I want to be able to fully manage and communicate with my sub, and not force them to buy something or manage an online access account. My subs are good at their trades, not necessarily the most technically astute. If this was something that was universal, and most subs used, that would be great, but that is not what we are talking about here.

Chad
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Make the Switch, It was a Game Changer!

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

JobProgress has been a great addition to our company and we consider them part of our team. From IRE till now, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great and has made or impacted several requests for changes and updates that we have requested. The support team is wonderful, efficient and actually listens to valid request to their software.

The overall flow of the program and the ability to use MACROS! Game Changer for any estimator on the fly.

So far we have not encountered a "least" option for our business, if anything it is small petty changes to fit our operation.

Brandon

Great Experience

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Great! This system has helped to streamline a lot of loose ends. We weren’t aware of how loose we had been with certain procedures until JP exploited them. The great thing is JP exploited weaknesses and then offer a solution. Great system!

User friendly. Integration compatibility is very nice. By allowing us to input our company’s workflow into the system really helped us to bridge the learning gap, a lot of comparable systems force you to fit your workflow into their software structure and that doesn’t make for a good experience. Having the freedom to structure JP to how our systems work is the one of the best attributes. JP’s customer management portals is second to none and certainly helps to separate us from competitors.

I’m sure cons exist but we haven’t found one yet so I really can’t speak to that.

Jamie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Horrible Software

Bewertet am 7.5.2024

Horrible. It took me months of constant requests for assistance, before we finally cancelled altogether. The company refused any sort of reimbursement, for the 6+ months we paid for the software and were unable to use it due to their own customer service negligence.

Nothing. We had abysmal customer service, setting up the pricing, templates, etc., was far too complicated to implement without assistance. The only assistance we were able to get were "how to" links to expired on out of date processes.

Setting up this application was overly complicated with little to no assistance at all. This rendered it useless and a waste of time, effort and money.

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback and for bringing your issue to our attention. We’re truly sorry to hear that you’ve had a frustrating experience with our software, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and your team.

We understand your concerns about onboarding with Leap SalesPro and apologize for any difficulty you experienced. We understand your team met with the Leap SalesPro onboarding team about your difficulties and we’re sorry we couldn’t reach a satisfactory outcome.

If you’re open to it, we’d love to discuss this further and help resolve any outstanding issues. Please email us at salespro.support@leaptodigital.com and we’d love to see how we can make this right.

Thank you for your patience and for helping us improve.

- The Leap Team

Tyler

JP Review

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

We are able to streamline our business from lead inception to closing jobs and sending reviews

I like that it is cloud based, accessible from anywhere. The ability to create a job flow tailored to our company is nice as well

I wish that switching between our distributors didn't make us change Macros

Warum Leap gewählt wurde

It felt clunky and outdated and we didnt have the setup/support we needed.

JobNimbus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Leap

Pricing and knowing how customizable it was
Cindy

JobProgress

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

Really dont experience issues, once in a while it seems there are access issues in the field as well as the office, but usually restart and we are all good again.

Multi user, realtime, office and field access. Ability to upload and view all documents, photos, material list and work orders anytime.

The ability to edit format is not avialable, once something is set up you dont have opportuities to edit, availabity to set up pricing and documents without having to pay the fee to have them available in the system.

Craig

Job Progress review

Bewertet am 28.1.2021

Our sales staff is much better organized as a result of using JP

Our sales staff is much better organized as a result of using JP

Nice homepage layout showing the progression of our construction jobs. It makes it easy to quickly identify what needs to be done to move things along.

I would like to see an area on the Jobs List where we can see if someone has viewed our proposal. Currently, we have to go into the Forms/Proposal tab to see if its been viewed. This would make it much quicker for our staff to navigate through a large number of proposals on one page.

Paul
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

JobProgress gets it right!

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

Our salesman was not pushy, or annoying at all. He kept us informed and went far beyond our expectations in answering our questions and suggesting solutions to our challenges.

Easy to program, great features, super folks to work with. The best part is that this platform seems to outperform all the other platforms we've tried and it's much more reasonable in price.

There are still a few features that are being built-out -but the development team seems to be working on them. These folks are also very receptive to our needs.

Knowify und Buildertrend

Warum Leap gewählt wurde

Housecall Pro was a decent scheduling and dispatch platform but lacked many of the professional features we needed to grow our business

Housecall Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Leap

Functionality, helpfulness (sales staff), tons of video tutorials, personal service.
Tyler

614 Exteriors - User Experience

Bewertet am 22.7.2021

Poor, The only reason we are still with Job progress is because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Hopefully, the new contractor success manager can help us get this software up and running.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT], She is the only reason we are still in contract. She handled a very bad situation excellently.
She is the only reason I'm reviewing the software.

Customer support is difficult to work with, to say the least. I had to request a new contractor success manager because It was so bad. We almost switched to a new CRM due to this.

Customization is much more limited than originally told to us.

The proposal/estimate template creation function is very hard to work with. I've used dozens of systems like this and this is one of the worst to try to manipulate. I had a 25-year-old in our office who is tech-savvy get up and walk out frustrated with this. (He was simply rewriting a contingency form). If you can implement the input function into a google spreadsheet it would be much appreciated, as I can actually create the proposal I want in google.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Leap gewählt wurde

Estimating and more features were included in the job progress package for a nominal price difference.

JobNimbus

Price
Deserey

JobProgress for the Win!

Bewertet am 9.7.2019

Our company is very satisfied with JobProgress overall. It has made our scheduling and in house processes run more efficiently.

I love all the customization options! We can really make this CRM our own and make it work for what we need as a company. It's so user friendly- I was very surprised that the Roofing Specialists here took to it so fast and are able to maneuver through the software with minimal questions.

I would like to see more information transferable through QuickBooks. Right now, I have to manually enter any expenses for each job, instead of being able to pull that information from QuickBooks itself. The CRM we used before pulled each expense/credit, and it was easier for my Roofing Specialists to look at how much they have in their jobs. Also, if there was another option in the estimating to where you could hide view of just the markup/margin. If you just hit the "Hide Pricing" button, all the pricing goes away. The customers like to see their prices itemized.

Andy

Great Product for GCs - Not Sales Friendly

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

Would highly recommend it to any general contractor, but as I mentioned before is not extremely sales friendly.

Logical progression of jobs from one point to the next. Logical organization of contractor and subcontractor projects for ease of assigning tasks to certain projects. The mobile interface is amazing and I can manage 90% of what I need to on the mobile interface. Amazing job with that!

Does not lend very well to the ease of follow up lead management for a sales person. Also, not being able to retroactively apply updates to past accounts is a little infuriating to be honest. I often have to put older jobs in the incorrect labeled buckets.

Allison
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for team work

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

We have been able to communicate as a team better now that we have a system in place to help eachother out. The tracking on proposals is great to know what our clients think of our bids and estimates.

It is easy to track everyone's progress on projects and if they need help on something it is so easy to go into the project and see right where it is at.

The integration with QuickBooks did not work for us and for how our system is set up, but we are working on linking them again

Kyle

Loving Job Progress!!!

Bewertet am 21.4.2021

The ease of use on this software is fantastic. It is far easier to navigate than other systems we have tried. Customer service is great and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has done a great job onboarding us and helping us get the system set up and customized to work best for us.

We would like to have a safeguard in place so that you can't send an estimate or proposal and show your price calculations by mistake.

Warum Leap gewählt wurde

People who are not very tech savvy were having a difficult time navigating the program.

Bill

JP Overall Functionality

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

Great people. Great program. Some tweaks needed, but we are very happy.

Great people. Great program. Some tweaks needed, but we are very happy.

The ability to move jobs in the different stages with ease and without losing customer information. This has improved our communication from the office to the field.

Subcontractors cannot move job status within job flow from phones --- patiently waiting the update for the phone.... patiently waiting....

Analysis functions are weak and could be enhanced to analyze sub-contractors and sales, job performance, better functionality for sales performance, etc.

Caleb
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Great but a few issues

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Customer service is great and the team is very willing to work with and train you. I’ve enjoyed the process of integrating our company infrastructure into the platform

Document management, job note capabilities and templating for materials orders and estimating are great.

The time tracking feature is basically useless because the only thing you can do is literally clock in and out of a certain job. If you forget to clock in at a specific time the whole day is ruined so you have to continue to have another system for time tracking for payroll - Which is annoying for something that should be a one stop app for everything. Additionally, it makes it impossible to use it for specific job labor hours because it may not be accurate.

Joshua

Easy to ise

Excellent program. The team use it which everyone knows is the problem

Excellent program. The team use it which everyone knows is the problem

The integration was very easy. They helped with setup which was much different then any other program we have used. The ease with which you can email for digital signatures has been a god send during the pandemic.

I wish the accounting features worked. It doubles everything up.

Ease of integration

Zoho CRM
Kaitlyn

JP Review

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

I love the customer web page and that all their info is stored in one place for them. The functionality of the work flow is great.

An ability to set user permissions to a macro. Supplement section.

SalesRabbit

Warum Leap gewählt wurde

Little less expensive, mobile platform.

Alan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Product! Great Support Team!

Bewertet am 16.12.2020

Overall experience has been great! Once we got off and running it was pretty simple to figure out....

Can't say enough how how much we enjoy using your system!

Completely streamlined our business and increase our project oversight throughout the company. Huge time saver. Software continues to improve overtime.

Customer management is still difficult for repeat clients. Scheduling crews using the calendars need additional flexibility and tags to allow production managers to follow the process of material ordered, materials delivered, roof complete, roof inspected, etc.

Multi job function financial master sheet should allow the option to manage or modify finances of the overall project.

CRM could be greatly improved by integrating a hail recon or other ap to alert us when a previous client has been in a hail or weather related event. Increases repeat business.

I would recommend access to training videos that shows you how to setup and use different parts of the program. It would greatly decrease the time needed to get off the ground and increase the ease in which companies to maximize the potential of your project.

Valerie

JP for Warehouse Managers

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Overall, I like using JobProgress. It is easy to use and with a little exploration I can figure out most things I need in order to do my job. I have actually thought about recommending it to some of my other friends in the construction business that do NOT use software to manage their bidding/scheduling process.

I started my position at the start of this year with NO experience using anything like JobProgress. With minimal training (I learn better by clicking and finding things) I was able to use the program for what I needed. I use it on a daily basis for prepping orders for my crews. It is very easy to use the Work Order feature to get the materials ready for the next day's jobs. I like that I can leave notes in the job for others and create tasks for myself and others. The new feature of adding information to the photos is nice.

In order for changes to be seen, the screen has to be refreshed. When I come in to my desk to look at the calendar, it would be nice to know that it is current. Maybe adding an auto refresh feature so that when changes are made, the entire system is updated would be helpful. Another feature that would be helpful would be built-in inventory management that would synchronize the work orders with the inventory.

Bill
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Improved our customer service, Improved our sales volume, Made us more efficient.

Bewertet am 2.7.2018

Streamlines our processes, helps us increase sales with proposal and lead tracking, saves us time and money, lets me check in when I am out of the office, allows me to work from home as easily as in the office.

Everything is together in one place. With JP and QB Online, I can check on my business from be beach in Costa Rica. We track leads better, we follow up better, we deliver faster, our field guys are better informed because they have pictures of the jobs with the work drawn on to them.

Customers are also impressed. I thought tablets and internet connections in the field would be a problem but it really has not.

Took a while to get used to because it substituted for our entire process. I wish it were flexible in some areas BUT the more time I spend with it, the happier I am. We ran a parallel test with current systems in Q4 2017 and then implemented on Jan 1 2018

Antwort von Leap

Capitol Awning is a very well run business and we are humbly thankful for the ability to be a trusted part of the success you are achieving there! Thanks BILL! We will continue to do our Best to meet your expectations and business needs.

Cassandra

NO Customer Support/ Service

Bewertet am 16.9.2021

My overall experience with JobProgress as been very poor. They do not show that they care very much for their users as they are pushing UI updates to make the system look differently but are not actioning any of the issues reported. And if they do fix the issues reported they are not letting the users know that its been fixed. There have been several times I have pointed out changes/ updates in the system that my contact within JobProgress had no idea were out there for the end users.

At this time, nothing. There is very little that I can trust when using the system.

The calendar says it has a 2 way sync with Google but its been broken for as long as I have used the system (over a year), the reporting functions within the system are very poor and half the time when you set filters for the reports (the same filters) you get different information, the activity feed does not capture everything that happens on a job/ with a customer and its leave the user questioning how certain things on a file were done/ by whom. There are several other items but these are just a few.

Irene

Best Software We ever purchased

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

We have eliminated the process of our estimators having to return to the customers home to pick up signed contracts. We can access this software from anywhere at anytime. We were all able to keep working from the pandemic from home.

We like that it is fast, easy, convenient and accurate. We like that our customers can view and approve right from their computer or mobile device and we love how they are always making improvements to better the software. The customer service is phenomenal.

I do wish the scheduling was displayed in some type of list form, instead of monthly or weekly. But it's still very manageable.

Kathryn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Our goal was to streamline project communications between work groups; happy to find vastly...

Bewertet am 23.5.2017

All around good hub for projects.

All around good hub for projects.

Set up was a breeze, we were up and running in a few days with the full support of our contact who has been responsive and timely and who also welcomed conversation with our developer about integrating with JobProgress and he hosted a training session for our sales team on basic usage, applying some real-time scenarios.

Not only is the platform intuitive but it is customizable and JobProgress is always offering support along the way. We appreciate the calm and logical method of approach from everyone at JobProgress. I am not sure if this comes from experience or if it is leadership inspired but we like it. They know that the user must be comfortable with the product and that the product makes sense to the users business model for their brand and product to be successful truly a no-pressure situation.

I least like that a client cannot show up as a lead without job info.
It would be nice if the calendaring synchronization worked two-way.
Being able to move (drag and drop, add or hide) the work center modules would be useful.
At the Production Calendar, t would be great to have the option to display all or search a client/job

Antwort von Leap

Thanks for the review Kathy and we will contact you about the product suggestions. We appreciate having Expert Restoration Service as a user!