Zoho Sprints

Agile Projektplanung und -tracking für Softwareentwicklungsteams.

Sortieren nach

Sean C.

Zoho Sprints is Manageable and Customizable

Bewertet am 13.6.2019

We decided to use Scrum methodology. Zoho Sprints was able to handle backlog and bug log the way we have been using it. It was available and it worked without a huge learning curve for a short deadline.

I like the customization of features, especially creating card templates and statuses. Custom templates comes in handy when we are importing from another platform like Trello and we want to use the same format. I also like the integration between other platforms including Zoho Projects for Gantt charts. I like that we can add a custom 'Status Type'. I used this feature to add a 'Review' status for code review. I also like the integration with Zoho Projects and Trello. I also liked how I can simply reorder users stories or work items, from sprints or backlog, into different Epics.

I found Epics to be a little confusing. I am curious as to why this is a premium feature. It appears there are many other features I would consider premium. Some of the dashboard items were hard to setup to be useful.

Zoho Projects, Trello und Microsoft Teams

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

Most of the features were free and the rest was included with the trial. We used Zoho for other business processes and decided to give it a try.

Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

Price and availability. Messages and alerts were in Zoho.
Thomas B.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

How we changed from a cascade methodology to a scrum one with Zoho Sprints

Bewertet am 11.5.2022

We are still growing around it, learning how to implement it in a proper way, but we are feeling very satisfied with the starting results.

How easy it is to move your team from another solution to this one, after a proper scrum training and with the online training available.

We are currently using Zoho Projects coming from a cascade methodology, we wrote to Zoho's customer service to check if there was a way to migrate our projects data to Zoho Sprints but we have not received any answer yet.

Jira, monday.com und Asana

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

Going from a cascade method to a scrum/agile one

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

We have already used Zoho products before, it felt easier and closer to use than other options.
Dave M.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Worst project management software I've ever used

Bewertet am 12.2.2020

Absolutely horrible. Doesn't integrate well with Zoho Desk, Zoho CRM, or any of the Zoho projects. Horrendous UI. Buggy and glitchy. Run - don't walk - away from this part of Zoho. There are plenty of solid project management/agile management tools out there that offer great value - this would be dead last in ratings.

Zoho One generally has good breadth and value for money. Zoho Sprints should be removed from the Zoho platform. I suppose if you were running a team of yourself, and hated your time but love clicking your mouse and being frustrated, this might be a good choice.

Absolutely unusable. The integrations into the rest of Zoho One's products is barely there. The interface is not intuitive. Buttons are completely in the wrong place. If you asked a UX designer to create a piece of software with the maximum amount of clicks and that forces a user to really slow down and search for how to use the software, they would struggle to design Zoho Sprints.

Jira und ClickUp

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

Made a bad choice, went back as soon as we could undo the carnage Zoho Sprints caused us.

ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

Bundled as part of Zoho One. Good value on the surface, but that was dead wrong.
Besta prem S.
  • Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My review for zoho sprints

Bewertet am 7.5.2022

Its time tracking and user point systems

Ui can be better more flat system or material ui

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

its just made for project management and information flow is controlled Notion is very open and confidential information cannot be managed.

Notion
Julia I.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Zoho Sprints experience

Bewertet am 22.5.2022

I find it user friendly and straight forward, easy to navigate

I like that it's very easy to navigate,

Every time I'm trying to contact support it takes sometimes weeks to get a feedback

Trello, monday.com und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

I found it easier and cheaper than Monday.com
Shubham K.

Zoho Review

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

The overall experience has been excellent till now.

The overall visibility of the software.
Use of filters, which are very detailed in this software

Not any. The overall experience has been good till now.

Nikola G.

Review from a beginner

Bewertet am 10.6.2022

Easy to create the Epics for the product I have created. Great UI and UX while planning and conducting the sprints.

Great looking, very intuitive, user friendly. It has every functionality a product / project manager needs.

So far no. But in time, when I gain more experience I will share my opinion.

Kevin G.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great for managing project backlog and sprint planning!

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

Zoho sprints has been great for managing project backlog and sprint planning. It is really helping our development team keep track and plan work efficiently.

We are still in the beginning phases of implementing the solution, so far we have not identified any shortcomings.

Vishal S.
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 10.6.2022

good

This application was very Easy to Use specially sprint section

Generating sprint reports and mail it to someone was difficult

Pujan Z.
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Amazing Project

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

Very good

Managing Tasks, overall project managment and task allocation

Lack of reports
Setup of first project takes time

Adarsh N.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Agile Project Management Solution ever built!

Bewertet am 8.9.2019

We have been using Zoho Projects and to our development model, this was a better choice. We switched to Sprints and We love it more than ever. This product has increased the entire team's productivity by a very large extent.

Amazingly user-friendly and fast. Very fast updates and new features. Ideal for startups who work from simplest software applications to most complex one's. Amazing customization options, beautifly laid out with neat UI. Quick support and perfect resolution to queries.

Nothing Specific but we are looking forward to get some friendly features like Cumulative timesheets across the project for a user. Its very annoying to calculate every user's individual project's timesheet to know a month's performance.

Jira und Trello

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

Zoho Projects is meant for Waterfall model of software development. We are now into agile model hence we made the switch.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

This was value for money, easy to configure and get it running and was offering lot more features in a bundle ideal for our requirement.
Marco javier G.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Make your life Agile with Zoho Sprints

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

Organization problems mostly. Benefits of simplicity, what I like the most. I solved the problem to have to think about project management software at a very good price.

I am like falling in love with this. I think it is amazing that Zoho brings this amazing platform to organize projects. For me, it was a great to find out about it, and then when I start using and understanding, just so easy to apply agile methodology to my work. The best is the simplicity of it. Easy to customize your projects. I love the apps for mobile, get things faster.

So far nothing. maybe there should be more ways to create templates, it has it, but it is kind of hidden. I do not like that the platform does not have a desktop app for Mac or PC, that would be awesome.

Wrike und Asana

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

Costs, benefits, features, stability.

Bitrix24

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

Simplicity and Price, Love the idea to be Agile and use the SCRUM methodology for all my projects. Also, what I need is task management so this is perfect.
Amritha K.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

One of the best online agile management software

Bewertet am 1.7.2020

Creating work items and the ease of reviewing the status on the scrum board has been really useful. The dashboard gives me a summary of the progress of the work items for the sprint along with the productivity status of the team, which is great. the report of the item process time and the sprint process time has been useful.

I’ve tried changing the estimation type in my project configuration settings to custom settings instead of the default Fibonacci series. It allows me to enter only numeric values. In our team, we measure the size of the work item as T shirt sizes – XS, S, M, L, XL etc.

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

It was not suitable for our business since it was not for tracking project/work item status.

Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

I didn't realise Zoho projects was only for projects that use the waterfall methodology. I learnt this from the customer care executive, hence the switch.
Daniel C.

Affordable Agile Project Management Tool

Bewertet am 28.10.2021

So far so good, Have all essential features to Run a Agile - Scrum Framework !

ZOHO Sprints is ideal for mid-size companies, who wish to run Agile Project management, THey have all the essential features & Capabilities which is required to run the show. The main highlight is their Pricing ! It is affordable and great value for money for the features they provide. The best part is You can import everything from JIRA, within just 5 minutes. Special mention to the ZOHO Support team and Demo team, they did a amazing job in helping us move into ZOHO Sprints

The Item Description area - Text editing can be richer with the ability to prepare tables and copy-paste screenshots

Zoho Projects, Trello und Asana

Cost

Great value for money
Jaideep T.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Jira is not the only tool startups should consider for Sprint management ...

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Zoho Sprints has proved to be a great tool for us technical and product people. When we first picked the tool, mainly because we were using other tools in the Zoho Suite, we were not sure if we were making the right choice. But after 18+ months of using it, I feel my bet has paid off. It has all the features I need in a good sprint management tool and then some more.

Zoho Sprints is a very easy to use and intuitive sprint management tool. It was very easy to setup and customizeable in many ways. Reporting capabilities are good and the flexibility built into this online only app are great.

There doesn't seem to be too much active development on this product. Integration with self-hosted Gitlab was promised more than a year back, and there doesn't seem to be any progress on it. Meetings don't sync with Google Calendar, so its pointless even using that feature in the tool. But other than that, everything else is very good.

Stephanie L.

Transitioning off of Google Sheets

Bewertet am 25.3.2020

It has been much easier to see an overview of our tasks and defects, then it was on Google Sheets.

The ability to easily turn feed messages into a work item is amazing! Also the integration with Zoho Desk and many other apps is very valuable.

I loved the Zoho Learning beta version, and would have liked to use it, however it does not in any way integrate with Zoho Sprints. I feel that perhaps it should so development or marketing knowledge transfers can be pulled from within Sprints.

Jira, Trello und Shortcut

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

Could not keep up with the status of each task, plus with using an outside development company, we needed a reliable way to prioritize our stories.

Google Sheets

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

the integration with the CRM and Desk subscriptions.
Rafiq A.

Good tool for Agile/Scrum

Bewertet am 13.9.2021

For Agile/Scrum, this is the right tool and so we are using this on a daily basis.

Seems it is the correct tool for Agile/Scrum. We evaluated many tools including basecamp, good day etc but nothing to our satisfaction. This fits our needs and bill as well.

There are still several bugs in the system which we are raising tickets. They are taking time to resolve. But we are able to use it using work arounds.

Basecamp und GoodDay

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

We were looking for good Agile tool and it seems we don't have any tool that fits the needs and bill

ERPNext

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

This is the only tool useful for Agile/Scrum. Other tools are very simple or too much.
Mohanned A.

Zoho Sprints Trial experience

Bewertet am 7.6.2019

- We're a small company which requires some kind of SDLC tracking but nothing on a big level
- We use AGILE methodology, which Zoho Sprints seems very good for it

the entire application is built from the ground up to care for AGILE methodology

Nothing at the moment. I think the Zendesk integration is weird to be from Zoho to Zendesk, and bidirectional with Zendesk as the driver

Backlog, GitLab, Quire und Jira

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

This product is perfect to tune the SDLC according to agile, it's built to cater such an issue

GitLab

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

as said above. Zoho Sprints is a software package that is built specifically for AGILE SDLC, which is what we wanted
Walter G.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Zoho Projects-Sprints integration

Bewertet am 20.2.2020

Very limited experience; however, the team loved the Zoho Projects-Sprints integration.

The ability to use a hybrid approach by integrating the waterfall methodology and the more flexible Agile approach is the best of the latest updates to the Zoho Projects/Sprints.

As of now, we like everything in Zoho Sprints and Project.

Basecamp

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

I liked the Zoho Project-Sprint integration.

Basecamp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

One of our team members have been using Zoho projects for years and after showing us the Projects-Sprints integration it made it easy for us to change over from Basecamp.
Martin P.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Looking for a great project software...and found it

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

So far the product is really nice. It has several integrations and they're very easy to setup.

It was easy to use and easy to set up. We were us and running in less than 30 minutes.

Moving backlog items to the current sprint is a little confusing.

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

We needed a tool that offered more traceability and accountability. We got more than we were looking for but we know we will need the additional functionality in the future.

Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

Easy of use, time to setup and well structured system and flow.
Helder B.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Sprint Analysis

Bewertet am 15.3.2021

It can improve Gitlab support: Move tasks between columns automatically, create a comment in the MRs informing the task url in Zoho Sprints, you can display Gitlab labels in Zoho.

It can too improve Markdown support.

I liked the features: Sprint and Release Managements and too labels and columns customization.

I didn't like the low integration with Gitlab. Many features are missing that would make Zoho Sprints more automated. It also needs to natively support markdown.

Jira, Taiga und Shortcut

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

Seeking better integration with Gitlab.

Jira, Kanboard und Shortcut

Testing
Kumar S.
  • Branche: E-Learning

Ease of Product Management using Zoho Sprint

Bewertet am 27.8.2021

I have been using zoho for managing daily scrums, product roadmap and other PM activities. Zoho has given me ease of maintaining epics, stories and bugs and at the same time it has helped me to foresee the potential risk of slippage.
In just one sprint, I can see that I am able to monitor my team's outcome better than before.

I can now predict and manage my sprints really well.

Loved the simplicity of this product. It does not have some fancy names of items. It uses the industry standard names. It is very well customizable.

Not much to say here. I guess the onboarding functionality could be added. Also, I felt collaboration could be made more simpler.

Jira und ADP Workforce Now

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

1. Simple to use 2. Inexpensive 3. Good Customer service.
Charles R.

Zoho Sprints Rocks

Bewertet am 17.3.2020

Zoho Sprints gives a a great way to centralize our user stories and tasks, and really made collaboration easy. We also love the visibility it provides to our project sponsors. We have a lot to learn about implementing agile project management, and this product really made it fun and effective.

The software is great looking, very easy to learn, and the team really liked it. We were able to get a project up-and-running quickly and it was easy to add new stories and tasks. Really liked the import feature as well - we were able to import our existing user stories so we dd not have to manually type them in again.

User management was a bit confusing. We were not really sure what each role was able to do - we figured it out by trial and error.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

Way easier to learn that Jira. Zoho Sprints did exactly what we wanted - to help manage sprints.
Julius H.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

GREAT UI

Bewertet am 16.12.2019

Only using the trial but looks promising so far

SIMPLE TO USE
MINIMAL CONFIGURATION - Scrum out of the box, don't have to configure anything to get started.
EPIC UI is great - can view user stories in epic and see all the sprints they are assigned to, as well as overall completion of the epic.

Tagging Feature - Don't care about the counts or having to click to see the tags - just show the tags
No Release Planning and Capacity Planing features
Cannot prioritize user stories when viewing the Epic list
No concept of teams, you assign users to a project or sprint
No customized reporting

Jira und Yodiz

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

Possibly, weighing ease of use over feature set. Would like a better tagging feature, prioritization within the epic, would like to see more robust release planning features.
Manu S.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Zoho sprints is good choice

Bewertet am 14.4.2021

so far good

affordable, similar to jira better notifications

cost of various products no proper package , and account need to de activated individually if someone left

MantisBT und Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

its Indian and cheap with same features