ScreenCloud

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Digital Singnage Simplified

Bewertet am 12.1.2019

Easy to use and portal.

Highly flexible and reliable operation.

Many Content plugins available for simple drag and drop content extensions.

Turn any consumer display device into your own high quality digital display signage.

Excellent web interface for management and scheduling.

Value for money and great ROI

Would like more flexibity for admin / management from mobile devices.

Additional portal roles for system admins so that they can delegate roles to power users for management of content and schedules.

Luke
  • Branche: Design

Honest Screenshare Review

Bewertet am 17.10.2023

The ease of adding 3rd party sources to the playlist. (weather, news etc)

The quality of streamed media being poor, or dropping out / loosing connection

Hi Luke,
Thank you for taking the time to review ScreenCloud's digital signage solution. We are sorry to hear that you experienced poor quality streamed media. We would like to help you improve your media streaming and identify the cause of your connection loss. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@screencloud.io so we can assist you.

Desiree
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Decent for the price

Bewertet am 2.2.2023

The product is easy to use and offers lots of templates and plugin options.

As a designer, I'd like to be able to build more brand-specific visual canvases and I'd love to be able to share video. Right now we build our designs in Adobe and place them in ScreenCloud. It's fine but not ideal.

Michael
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesomely Easy & Budget Friendly!

Bewertet am 12.4.2019

Overall, we are extremely happy with ScreenCloud. Incredible service and we love having some eye popping content rather than a sign. Love the ease of signing in, and may add screens!

The options for installation. We went with an Intel Compute Stick, and it was incredibly easy to setup and operate. LOVE the many ways you can customize the screen layout, the ease of creating playlists, uploading content, and LOVE THE APPS! We use the news ticker on the bottom at all times, toss in the weather once in a while, etc.

We initially used the Google Slides app to pull in the various images we wanted. That became problematic in grabbing the feed, so we went and uploaded the files directly. Wish it was easy to schedule, I have not had time to really optimize the scheduling feature, as it seems like it would take quite a bit of time.

Michael
  • Branche: Strafverfolgung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

One product for all your digital display needs

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

We currently have our digital screens deployed in a 24 hour facility. Communication can be a challenge especially with staff that may not have time to check emails timely. Our digital screen serve as another form of communication to our staff to keep them informed of important events, reminders and information that they may need or want to know.

The user friendly UI and numerous features. Content scheduler, display video, display photos/social media, custom content, you name it, you can most likely do it with ScreenCloud.

None so far. Can't complain about ScreenCloud.

gabrielle
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Easy and effective

Bewertet am 10.10.2023

easy. Love it

easy. Love it

I love how user friendly this system is. 5 out of 5

wish there was more integration features

Super good, The product is super good and easy to use. I tried others and these guys are the...

Bewertet am 15.11.2017

great support from the Screen cloud team
runs on inexpensive hardware

great support from the Screen cloud team
runs on inexpensive hardware

Ease of use. I have tried others which really didn't work. This product is easy to use and gives great results. + the new apps look fab.

On the occasion when I have contacted screen cloud they have been lovely to work with. Very helpful and they gave great recommendations. I couldn't be happier with the product and the support. If there were extra stars that I could give I would.

I work for a small charity and funds are always tight. So the cost is the only thing I could see as a negative. Saying this having tested other products the price is definitely worth it for this product.

Shaydean
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Screen Cloud for small campus

Bewertet am 12.10.2023

Very satisfied. Continue to use and enjoy. Great way to engage information to students in high traffic areas.

Ease of use, modern marketing that saves time and resources.

Have to pay per screen rather than having a enterprise account for multiple screens on same property.

Amos
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Setting the Standard

Bewertet am 16.10.2023

The ScreenCloud Scheduling and Content Management system have proven to be exceptionally effective and indispensable for our operations, especially given the complex task of overseeing multiple locations. This robust system has played a pivotal role in our day-to-day management

There is absolutely nothing negative to say about ScreenCloud. In fact, our experience with ScreenCloud has been nothing short of outstanding

Antwort von ScreenCloud

Hi Amos, thank you for your review. We're happy to offer a user-friendly digital signage solution to help you display content on screens easily. We take pride in assisting your organization's daily operations. If you have any further feedback, please feel free to email us at support@screencloud.com.

Camille
  • Branche: Musik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love this app and the value it brings to my lobby.

Bewertet am 17.4.2019

I love this and I’m having so much fun with making the slides!! THANK YOU!

I love this and I’m having so much fun with making the slides!! THANK YOU!

I had been searching and trying so many different ideas and would constantly ask other business how they put together the TV personal stuff in there lobby with no success on my own. I think it was finally the term digital signage that finally I was able to search with and found Screen Cloud. Within several hours I had a playlist and after purchasing the equipment for less than $50 I had it up and running! Everything I had been searching for and the kids love seeing their photos, activities and and even make slides with fun facts that they like to read.

I make all the slides in Canva then upload - so easy and I had already been using Canva. If there was a way to edit a slide when a mistake is made that would be heaven but it is still so easy to fix and reload.

Whit
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It works for us, for the most part!

Bewertet am 11.3.2022

We use Screencloud on 7 screen across campus to deliver information to the campus community. It is simple and easy to manage. There are a lot of additional integrations that allow you to display news, local weather, bus schedules, countdowns and really anything you would need. For our purposes, we typically run a Google Slide deck so that we can collaborate with others across campus on the content.

The remote screen management is the most important feature of Screencloud. They have a lot of templates and integrations that we can use but we have found that the most simple integration that we can use to collaborate with various content owners is Google Slides.

We run Screencloud on several tv screen across campus through Amazon Firesticks. Ideally, if a television is turned off, when it is turned on again, Screencloud should automatically start. It works most times but occasionally we will have to manually open Screencloud. The Firestick will also go to sleep between playlists if there is nothing scheduled which means we have to manually restart the Firestick.

Antwort von ScreenCloud

Hi Whit, thank you so much for leaving us a review. It's great to see the value you're getting from using ScreenCloud and it's always a nice boost for the team to see their efforts recognized. We strive to create a great experience for our users and always welcome feedback on how we can make further improvements. If you'd like to submit additional feedback or learn more about solving your issues with the Firestick, please reach out to our support team at support@screencloud.com

Patrick
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent employee communication tool!

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

We have been with them for a few years and have watched them progress with updates. We like the service and appreciate their help when we have issues.

The ease of content management for multiple locations from one platform. Easily display different information depending on the office location.

We are testing Screencloud's OS device because of issues with Amazon's Fire Stick updates. If this works well, we will likely switch all of our screens to the OS device.

Antwort von ScreenCloud

Hi Patrick, thank you so much for leaving us a review. It's great to see the value you're getting from using ScreenCloud and it's always a nice boost for the team to see their efforts recognized. We strive to create a great experience for our users and always welcome feedback on how we can make further improvements. If you'd like to submit additional feedback, please reach out to our support team at support@screencloud.com

Jeff
  • Branche: Sport

Just so easy

Bewertet am 1.11.2021

Best, easiest and most affordable digital signage solution I have found.

Best, easiest and most affordable digital signage solution I have found.

The ease of changing the signage in 1 minute I can update my information. Also the ease of putting outside up to the minute information (weather) for our course is invaluable.

Would like a way to implement live video or animated gifs.

Antwort von ScreenCloud

Hi Jeff, thank you so much for leaving us a review. It's great to see the value you're getting from using ScreenCloud and it's always a nice boost for the team to see their efforts recognized. We strive to create a great experience for our users and always welcome feedback on how we can make further improvements. If you'd like to submit additional feedback, please reach out to our support team at support@screencloud.com

Kent
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

McNeil company

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

It's been a great experience. I use it for 3 different properties and 3 different applications. Internal communication, a leasing selling tool, and a building directory.

It just works. Every day it launches and runs seamlessly. The Apps are great to pull current news and events and customer services are very responsive!

The integration with the Fire Stick has not been a good experience. The Firestick display needs consistent refreshing and doesn't work always like the web browser so does. Also, the trickiness of adding a new screen, not knowing to do a trial version first, and getting charged was a bad experience. Contact customer service and they got me a refund, but in the begin, I didn't know how to navigator a new screen.

Matthew
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Most reliable digital screen management with great balance of features and cost

Bewertet am 8.2.2023

It's been really a smooth experience with Screencloud from deployment to manging content. We tried other screen services and ScreenCloud is far superior.

The best solution for in-store screens and advertising I have found for our business. Simple to deploy using Firesticks. It's simple to create and customize playlists for each screen, have expiration dates for time-specific information, and it serves up both images and videos, plus screencloud's own useful content too (e.g. weather forecast etc).

I have had some issues with Firesticks that have required replacing because of updates not being compatible with Screencloud. From time to time the app will require a little attention (re-boots, login etc), but most of the time these devices are reliably up and running 24/7.

Sarah
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Focus on your content and they do the rest

Bewertet am 6.7.2019

I manage 8 screens for a restaurant/bar. The menus are constantly changing as they move on to new craft beers and wines. With ScreenCloud, I can manage all screens from home or on the go, change them when I need to and schedule how long I want it to show on the screens before changing to a screen with our specials or a screen showing what our live music will be this week. I can even change the screen on the fly when someone is celebrating a birthday to make them feel super special. The ease of use makes my job a lot more fun as I can focus more time on graphics and content rather than commuting to and from the restaurant 5 times a week to manually change the screens.

This program is easy to use and confirms to my busy lifestyle. I can change screens from home, while I am on the go or while I am looking at the screens.

I wish it were compatible with iPad. I can delete things through the browser on my iPad but cannot add content.

John
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, but lacking depth.

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

ScreenCloud is easy to use and works well, but if you're looking for analytics, tech spec reports, quick customer service, affordability, and deep options for power/pro users, then its not the ticket. I won't recommend ScreenCloud for medium to large businesses that use multiple screens in multiple locations. This is made more for a very small business operating 1-5 screens with no need for deep options.

The simplicity of ScreenCloud is terrific and the web-based UI is well designed.

ScreenCloud is lacking depth in the user options and file permissions field, there are no analytics, and doesn't work well on the Android platform. For the price per screen, its not competitively priced for large deployments.

Lance
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ScreenCloud is Exactly What We Needed...

Bewertet am 5.3.2020

Screencloud support is extremely responsive when I had a question as well as an issue. The thing I like most about ScreenClodu is it just works. It is basically set it and forget it if that is the approach you want to take. It can also be as hands on as you want.

The ease of use of the product, and the ability to utilize with different mediums such as FireStick and Chromecast. I also like the ability to seamlessly add content to our library, the scheduling ability and the available apps. There are just so many good things about the solution.

I would like to see discounts for multiple screens.

Brandon
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Perfect solution for our campus

Bewertet am 9.7.2019

Screen Cloud is a simple interface that is easy to learn with the regular turnover of our student workers. Engaging, and creative content can be easily created and scheduled within minutes. As the administrator the simple interface allows me to quickly address issues my users have. If I do need to call support, they are helpful, friendly, and solve the issue right away.

The ability to schedule content for longer than a week. Allowing pieces of content to exprire on a certain date. Word has it they are working on an update soon to address these issues.

Danny
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Digital Signage Made Easy

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

The ease of use and the interface of the management software. It's super simple and they have a great knowledge base to help you find answers to common (and not so common) questions.

The content is amazing, too! The ability to play videos and display your Facebook/Google recommendations was the selling point. We have a constant loop of company branded videos, links to website and social media, company announcements, as well as a weather and news feed to keep people in our lobbies entertained.

Depending on your hardware setup, some apps require additional tweaking to make sure they work well, but it is nothing too difficult.

Dwight
  • Branche: Tabak

Outstanding Value for the WOW Factor Provided

Bewertet am 2.2.2023

Very happy with all aspects.

Very happy with all aspects.

I like the ease with which you can change the complete look and style of this application.

The international aspect causes a small accounting issue for us with a .16 additional charge (a small price to pay for such a well-functioning product)

Stephane
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Impossible to do without

Bewertet am 3.2.2023

This is the best way to communicate with all our employees.

This is the best way to communicate with all our employees.

The new platform is more user-friendly :)

The migration was difficult because we use it at a high level. Some applications could not be transferred, we found other alternatives.

Inongé
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ScreenCloud - an effective and indispensable communication tool

Bewertet am 2.2.2023

Very positive, from the moment of engagement with the trainer and throughout the support process. The actual software is very user-friendly

It is a marvelously impactful way of connecting with my audience - and they need do nothing but walk past my screens for me to engage with them.

I would like the default timing to be 20 seconds, 10 is too short

Graham
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Great product.

Bewertet am 13.6.2019

I have used it ScreenCloud in two organisations and it has been an excellent experience.

Quick and easy to use
Pricing structure
Some good apps to use

Limited function towards Office 365 (business)

Brian
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Screen Cloud is the Best

Bewertet am 2.2.2023

Customer service is really good!!

Customer service is really good!!

I like the ability to create content on the canvas. It is easy and I imported the font for brand compliance.

It is glitch at times. The screens go blank and software needs reset often. It does take alot of time to reset it. Support has been helpful, but isn't completely fixed.