4,6
100% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Tim O.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Selection and adoption of software for our association

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The members I want to recruit to my association are asking for a mentoring system. I see membership growth as my big return and current membership satisfaction for the value provided.

The criteria can easily be revised to fit different audiences. Wisdom Share was selected for use by my Naval Academy alumni organization. When I needed a mentoring software I asked my USNA peers who they had chosen Wisdom Share. The reason I like to most is ease of use.

I've just started my pilot for my association, so I don't know what might be missing or difficult to use. I was very impressed how quickly we were able to modify the software to fit our association.

Antwort von Mentor Resources

Hi Tim, it is a such a pleasure working with you and your team! We are so happy to know configuration was so easy to set up and use for you.

Albert B.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Alumni Mentor Program for US Naval Academy

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 9.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Wisdom Share has always looked to provide support services and uses their mentoring experience to help us continuously improve our product. During some upgrades we have had to conduct significant user testing in order to catch and correct problems before going into production mode. However, their team has always responded quickly and without hesitation to make any needed fixes. Overall, they have always been very supportive and friendly in all interactions.

The software matching algorithms were flexible and provide a fast list of recommended mentors based on compatibility. We were able to establish the matching attributes that best fit our users and were weighted by our deciding which attributes most impacted the compatibility and goals of the users.

There were initially some communication limitations, but these have mostly been corrected/improved as the software as been upgraded over the last 6 years. The software vender continuously looks to provide new functionality which benefits the program users and administrators.

Sarah W.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Good software, great support!!

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the art of matching is really good and even the manual matching was simple to do

email generator, some screens are less intuitive

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Jennifer C.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A customizable program with first class support

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I cannot day enough great things about the customer service support we have received. They are knowledgeable, friendly, flexible, and available.

One of the best features of Wisdom Share is that you can customize it to meet your company’s exact needs. The customer service provided is first class, which make customization seamless and easy.

Some of the customization options can only be done for an additional fee, which can become costly, so companies working with smaller funds may not be able to customize everything as much as they would like.

Antwort von Mentor Resources

Hi Jennifer, thanks so much for leaving a review. We are so happy you are enjoying your experience with Wisdom Share. We've been working with your founders on pricing, but we are always happy to take another look at it. Let me know if you'd like to set up a call.

Susanne P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The Wisdom Share mentoring platform is easy to use, intuitive and elegantly designed.

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 18.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We partner with Mentor Resources for many years and are always kept up to date with new iterations and updates to the platform.

Since it has many different capabilities and functions it can be a bit overwhelming if not used on a daily basis.