Renderforest Bewertungen

Renderforest

Online video & animation platform

4.9/5 (194 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Experiencing the RenderForest means EFFICIENY in Time - Money - Effort and a new sense of ART !

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 24.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

RenderForest helped me to discover my graphic-art talents, and the sense of visual perception. After I noticed RenderForest I started to Graphic-Design to optimise the graphic consept quality of the files that I upload to RenderForest template-holders. Also, for sthe statistical analysis, the ratio of efficiency/money and effort/time parameters is really perfect.

The most obvious and unique perspective of RenderForest is its purely dynamic and flexible media-holder orientation. For this reason, you have uncountable design permutations. That makes RenderForest special.

For future projects, I recommend RenderForest to develop a desktop-model to be active when the connection is off.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hello Tukan. Thanks a lot for your review!

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy, flashy video templates anyone can use

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fast, easy animation with only a few clicks. RenderForest is simple enough for any user to make creative content that will dazzle viewers and spice up presentations and videos.

RenderForest is a video template platform that lets users make flashy animations and graphics for video content and presentations, and honestly, it does a pretty great job. It focuses on drag and drop customization, and offers thousands of templates to chose from. No matter the style or tone you need, there is something for you.

The platform is also enhanced by a pretty good selection of music to put under and synchronize animation. This aspect of the templates is really quite nice, and saves a lot of time to focus on the other creative steps.

Perhaps the best part of RenderForest is the blog and support. For novice users, video and animation is daunting, but the site has tons of information to get up and running. Tutorials and project ideas are put out on a regular basis, so there is always something new to learn.

Overall, RenderForest is a good first step for users who want to make creative video, or add some pizazz to content they are already making.

Renderforest seems expensive given the use case and template selection. the cost for a short intro or outro animation is a bit much, especially considering how many other users are likely using the same template. For infrequent content creators, the subscription is certainly expensive, but if you need frequent, flexible animations, the price is probably fine.

7.0/10

Impressive Features and Outstanding Customer Experience

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Beautiful and sharp video for my business!

Working with the online software is easy even for first time users like me. I'm not a video editing expert but I was comfortably able to create a beautiful and sharp video for my business. The video templates and scenes really go a long way, you can create a professional publish-ready video in less than a day. I really don't know how I could have created a similar video without having this service from Render Forest. The subscription we made is worth all the magnificent results we received and more. While creating the video we got in touch with Render Forest customer care, the team was very helpful and that made our experience even better. They helped us with the app and answered our questions in a very timely manner. It easily shows the the team really cares about their customer experience, willing to go the extra mile to make sure they are happy.

More wonderful scenes please! There is a wide variety available already, but we can always use more and more scenes.

Mit Google übersetzen

Renderforest is a simple software that allows me to make videos with professional quality

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Renderforest is undoubtedly one of the best programs to edit video that is at the same level of Adobe Premier or Final Cut. Thanks to this software I have been able to prepare audiovisual material both to immortalize family moments and to enrich my work as media manager. Renderforest is a great ally.

It is easy to use so anyone can easily edit a video. It has a variety of templates that makes work easier and helps us save time. It has high quality filters as well as effects, dissolvences and transitions to create the best videos. It has an acceptable audio quality.

The price is somewhat high to be able to create videos in quality higher than 1080. However, I think it is worth making the investment.

Hey Paola. Thanks a lot!

Mit Google übersetzen

Renderforest has helped me create digital content for my clients social media

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 18.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everything! High rate of viewers and client satisfaction.

User friendly and easy to use. There are different templates you can use and lots of music choices to accompany the videos. I would recommend anyone working in the digital marketing world to use Renderforest. Renderforest can take your business to another level.

Rendering time lags and sometimes it doesn't show up that it is finished. I also am disappointed that I was able to get grandfathered into the first subscription price when it first launch.

Mit Google übersetzen

Fantastic ... A great experience for anyone looking for a quick and simple tool to build professional videos ...

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

The assembly quality is fantastic ... The ease of including images and texts makes it incredibly easy to create professional videos in a much shorter time than using professional software ... Very good!

Not being able to interact a template with another template, in the same software to generate a single video ... In this case, it is possible, but it is necessary to treat the 2 videos separately and then use another software to join them ... That therefore exists beautiful intro templates with other plot templates that together get perfect ...

Mit Google übersetzen

Great video editing software - all online as well!

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

All online and very easy to use, has a great tutorial

I needed some basic video editing software for intros and various little things like that. No download software needed, it's all online here which is great, their trial version offered really self explaining tools for logo creation and intro templates. It did the job I needed in a pinch and I can tell you can really go hog wild on the paid more extensive programs if you needed. I highly recommend you get on that free trial first and see if you like it because it saved me a huge some of money having a third party do this for me on a few of our video projects...

I really did not experience any issues with this product, it did most of the work for you and did not take up any space on my computer to download it like most products out there.

Antwort von Renderforest

Kasey, thanks a lot for your review. We're happy that you've liked the platform :)

Mit Google übersetzen

A service pro and of quality

Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The video promotion of our services and the communication on our new image

A site proposing an exceptionally well conceived(designed) service(department) and with a very professional depiction allowing the development of the image of a small company(society) as ours. The service(department) takes easily in hand and the quality of the after-sales service is excellent. I recommend strongly this site

I meet no problem of functioning concerning the services proposed by the site and thus I have no element which I do not like on RENDERFOREST. On the contrary I advice deeply this site for small companies wishing to communicate on their image for the occasion lesser but a quality depiction

Excellent product, excellent service

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simply amazing. I have recommended Renderforest many times already and my whole team is buzzing about this.

Creativity, freedom to create your kind of videos. I faced my first problem about creating videos and the service was amazing. Renderforest team responded quickly and they manually fixed the problem in my video.

Only bad thing is that I'd like to have Music Visualisations without the time mark on the video but I've contacted Renderforest and they said that they will look for the option to take the time mark away.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hey Ville. Thanks for your time spent on this review. It's very important to us. We will try do add your mentioned option in our music visualizer templates. :) It will be useful for the other users too.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great video tool for marketers

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Video can be a challenge for marketing teams trying to move quickly. Finding Renderforest was a true gift! You can pay to export even one video at any quality level, or use a subscription that's reasonably priced and valued for a marketing team with a small budget. The templates and videos are beautiful when exported - true professional quality. I also had a great experience with customer support where they worked tirelessly to fix a technical issue on my video.

Would love even more choices for templates and a bit more customization with scene length duration or small changes.

The best service I've ever dealt with ♥

Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Absolutely loved it, and very recommended for all video makers who want professional videos and supportive team.

I liked the majority of templates and the ease of use, also the UI and UX are just terrific and gives you an enjoyable experience, it's like you're playing with it rather than doing a tedious job.

And the most important thing is the customer support, they are really supportive and.
I accidentally made a mistype in the video I made, and once I discovered it I contacted them and they were kind enough to help with it and re-render it again after I edited it with no additional charges, and I'm very grateful for that.

I think it would be great to have a little more tools to be able to do adjust the text and the illustrations separately, that can be done in the future versions of the service, However it still the best service of it's kind in my opinion.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hello Omar. Thanks for your amazing review. We appreciate your time spent on it.

Now we are working on your mentioned tools. Wait for good news soon.

Mit Google übersetzen

Wow, easy to use, and save my time. That's what I am looking for.

Bewertet am 10.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very fast, put logo or anything.. fits my needs....for my template. That what I used the Renderforest.com, and awesome service, highly recommend you. have varies of template, to match your needs, and quick edit, add your logo, or whatever u want to put. Stunned, and saved my time. Order easy.. w/ three different packages...low, middle, high Reso. ..... Check it out.

Cons ? I don't see anything wrong.... but just small is I wish I can add more extension of time..add a few seconds. Some temaple can do some not.

Mit Google übersetzen

Helps make incredible videos on a budget

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We receive compliments on our videos that we would never get without Renderforest.

So simple to use and makes you look like a pro without much knowledge.

The templates are limited. It is tough to find a template that perfectly matches what you're trying to do.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hey Justin. Thanks for your time spent on this review. It's very important to us. ¿

Also we want to say, that on our platform you can find more than 400 templates, and every week there are new templates released.

Mit Google übersetzen

It was great, and insanely easy to use.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It helped me grow my business, and Youtube channel

Everything! This company is great! Simple, and easy to use. Anyone can use their product... even if you dont have a technical background.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great product for slideshow videos!

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The product is easy to use, even for beginners. The voiceover and music options are nice to use as well.

You have to pay to download video again after edits. The cost is a bit high per download, especially if you don't subscribe to a monthly or annual plan.

7.0/10

Real Estate Use - Excellent

Bewertet am 19.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The simplicity of the platform and in particular the vast range of stock templates and content makes Renderforest my first choice. I evaluated many other platforms and none come close to the ease of use aspect. For busy marketers the results are fast and impressive.

The work from anywhere cloud feature is particularly impressive with this service.

There are specific templates that vastly increase engagement on social media for Real Estate posting which is my area of work.

100% recommend.

Mit Google übersetzen

What a great resource to have access to

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Trying to raise awareness of some important research being conducted, and this is a really lovely way of achieving it :-)

I love the fact that a tool is available for us to utilise. It has lots of functionality and different types of video that you can choose to use. After a bit of playing around it's nice and easy to use. I'm looking forward to sharing my video with others.

I think that the cost of the higher quality videos could be reduced a little bit - the monthly subscription seems quite reasonable but the one of video cost is a little on the pricey side. It would also be nice if some of the pre-made video slides had a little bit of flexibility (e.g. have the ability to move a piece of text to a slightly different position on the screen if you choose to). Wonderful resource to have available :-)

Antwort von Renderforest

Hey Natasha. Thanks for your time spent on this review. It's very important to us. We will discuss your suggestions and will do our best to bring them to life.

Mit Google übersetzen

Very helpful for start ups

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

it helps my business with easy video marketing templates.

The Renderforest software is easy to use and the templates are very good for any start-up who want to create videos for their marketing.

colours for edit are still not well implemented

Antwort von Renderforest

Hi Thabo. Thanks for this review. We are happy that you like our platform and we are working on fixing color issues.

Love it!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As long as I can reach my internet, I can create amazing logo and VDO from here. The web-based and easy-to-use logo creator and VDO presentation upgrade my job to another level. More and more new design every month and more stunning graphics. I compare to other tools I used but nothing seem to compare this in both term of quality and user-friendly.

Thanks Renderforest you done a very good job on this!

Thanks Renderforest you done a very good job on this!

the length of text is to short, sometime I would like to add a text in scene which no text, but I can't. The over all is great!

Customer Serivce

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I like the easy to use site, template layouts and upload options. I also like the different high def choses of video you can buy as well. I would definitely recommend.

The user friendly interface allows creating videos and teasers easy. I like that they add new templates constantly. The process of uploading images and music is quick as well. They also provide per-loaded sounds to use as well which I like.

Some of the templates are much shorter than others. There are some that allow about a 5 1/2 minute long video and than there are other that only allow up to 9 seconds. I would like to see more options between the two lengths.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hi Antonio. Thanks for your time spent on this review.

It's really important to us. We want to say, that we have different type of templates, and for some of them you can customize the scene duration.
For more info you can contact our support team: [email protected]

Quick and easy

Love it

Stupid simple fast video editing. I’d like to be be able to change fonts but can’t

Can’t change fonts in video editing which is annoying.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hi Said. Thanks for your review. It's very important to us. According to the fonts, we want to say that we are improving our platform and you can edit the fonts very soon.

Best software there is

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 22.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have recently done a lot of research on many view makers and never have seen such a good website. I make my own video intro with it and plan on using on a lot of videos. Renderforest has very fast customer support and cares about you when there is an issue. There are over 1000+ templates that people can choose from and they can be from 5seconds long to 30seconds long. There were prices are very affordable and not that pricey at all. From one-time payments to subscriptions. When render forests anything can be possible from HD to lower quality. You can pay for any quality that suits your needs. Also, you can get your video rendered within like 5 minutes. I recommend render forests to anyone that wants the best for there money.

The fast rendering and awesome templates

None

Really Good

Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Professional vidoes for our clients and the ability to add graphics we did not have before.

Easy to use and very professional. The videos are flawless. The packages are really good value for money and the customer support has so far been excellent.

They could make buying and managing the subscription slightly easier. It can be hard to keep track of how many renders and which subscription you are on. I hope they fix this but the customer service always fixes the problems so makes up for it.

10 STAR

Bewertet am 19.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have a taxi mobile application and with the help of render forest. I could use the explainer video to get to my target audience swiftly

The user interface is unique and easy to use

Well, I would say the price but it's worth it

Antwort von Renderforest

Hey. Thanks for your review. We do our best to make the video creation process easy for you.

Huge Number of Templates/Easy to Use

Bewertet am 11.6.2018

Amazing animated explainer videos

Templates, templates, templates! You just can't get bored of the templates, and they keep adding more!

There's more to love than to hate, but the only thing that is tough to swallow is the price. There are plenty of pricing plans, and I think as soon as you try a pay per export or the free plan, you will realize you need to bite the bullet and just pay for the service. It is by far the most comprehensive out there, so the price is worth it.