Renderforest Video Bewertungen

Online-Video- und Animationsplattform.

4.8/5 (274 Bewertungen)
Tukan E.
Mit Google übersetzen

Experiencing the RenderForest means EFFICIENY in Time - Money - Effort and a new sense of ART !

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 24.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

RenderForest helped me to discover my graphic-art talents, and the sense of visual perception. After I noticed RenderForest I started to Graphic-Design to optimise the graphic consept quality of the files that I upload to RenderForest template-holders. Also, for sthe statistical analysis, the ratio of efficiency/money and effort/time parameters is really perfect.

The most obvious and unique perspective of RenderForest is its purely dynamic and flexible media-holder orientation. For this reason, you have uncountable design permutations. That makes RenderForest special.

For future projects, I recommend RenderForest to develop a desktop-model to be active when the connection is off.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hello Tukan. Thanks a lot for your review!

Elnara K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Create high resolution videos just from your browser

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Intro, promo, and advertisement videos are playing an important role while creating efficient marketing campaigns. Before Renderforest we were hiring freelancers in order to create such videos. But thanks to Renderforest we managed to reduce such costs. The best side of Renderforest is the ability to create any type of video without any software installation. You can create high-resolution intro videos even from your mobile browser. Most video editing applications require high system specifications, but there is no such requirement in Renderforest. The rendering process is also super fast compared to most video editing applications.

The only weak side of Renderforest is the offline editing feature which is unavailable in Renderforest right now. Sometimes we could be in a place where there is no internet connection. My suggestion is that all editing tools would be stored in the browser cache and we could make any changes even connection was lost.

Ben B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy, flashy video templates anyone can use

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fast, easy animation with only a few clicks. RenderForest is simple enough for any user to make creative content that will dazzle viewers and spice up presentations and videos.

RenderForest is a video template platform that lets users make flashy animations and graphics for video content and presentations, and honestly, it does a pretty great job. It focuses on drag and drop customization, and offers thousands of templates to chose from. No matter the style or tone you need, there is something for you.

The platform is also enhanced by a pretty good selection of music to put under and synchronize animation. This aspect of the templates is really quite nice, and saves a lot of time to focus on the other creative steps.

Perhaps the best part of RenderForest is the blog and support. For novice users, video and animation is daunting, but the site has tons of information to get up and running. Tutorials and project ideas are put out on a regular basis, so there is always something new to learn.

Overall, RenderForest is a good first step for users who want to make creative video, or add some pizazz to content they are already making.

Renderforest seems expensive given the use case and template selection. the cost for a short intro or outro animation is a bit much, especially considering how many other users are likely using the same template. For infrequent content creators, the subscription is certainly expensive, but if you need frequent, flexible animations, the price is probably fine.

7.0/10
Rick B.

Professional Video Logo Reveals make for really Engaging Videography

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Renderforest has really helped me to overcome some major hurdles with regards to professional presentation of our business to stakeholders. The features that it has allowed me to use has made it possible for me to present designs to stakeholders that are more than just impressive, they actually look like they were designed by a qualified designer (which they were) but I made it my own through Renderforest.

I absolutely loved how easy it was to get right what I wanted out of Renderforest. The sheer amount of template available to do anything from a logo reveal to an explainer video are mind boggling. One of my favourite features of the software is the ability to keep tweaking the end result online before having to commit to use a credit to download the rendered final result. This goes a long way to making sure you are happy with your purchase!

I don't like the subscription based model because I don't use the software everyday. I would prefer to pay for each video individually when I need it. This would make the platform a lot more accessible to me.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hey dear Rick. Thanks for your positive review. We are always ready to work hard to make your experience better on our website. Hope you'll get more benefits using our platform.

Roger B.

Impressive Features and Outstanding Customer Experience

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Beautiful and sharp video for my business!

Working with the online software is easy even for first time users like me. I'm not a video editing expert but I was comfortably able to create a beautiful and sharp video for my business. The video templates and scenes really go a long way, you can create a professional publish-ready video in less than a day. I really don't know how I could have created a similar video without having this service from Render Forest. The subscription we made is worth all the magnificent results we received and more. While creating the video we got in touch with Render Forest customer care, the team was very helpful and that made our experience even better. They helped us with the app and answered our questions in a very timely manner. It easily shows the the team really cares about their customer experience, willing to go the extra mile to make sure they are happy.

More wonderful scenes please! There is a wide variety available already, but we can always use more and more scenes.

Valeh S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great alternative to traditional setup required softwares

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Best feature and advantage of Renderforest is no setup requirement. It is not locked to any operating system or device. If you have internet connection Renderforest is available in any device and operating system. That is the main advantage of Renderforest while creating any king of presentation and promo videos. Another useful feature of Renderforest is custom templates which doesn't allow you to suffer from lack of ideas. It has many presentation templates for any kinds of businesses in order to make amazing presentations and reach to high audience count.

While creating promo video inside first scene, picture order was wrong in preview mode. Then I returned back and changed picture order. This time picture order was wrong in editing mode but in preview mode it gave right result. Although I got right result at the end, but I think it is little bit annoying and must be solved soon.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hey dear Valeh. Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it very much.

Regarding to the issue you've talked in your review, can I ask you to send me some details about your problem? Would love to check out and solve that problem asap.

Thanks again for your time.

Have a nice day.
Roman

Lili D.

Greatest Experience Ever

Bewertet am 11.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall experience is full of fun, passionate and supportive.

I have never made a video before. On Renderforest website I was so excited to explore high quality and creative templates and tailor them to form my own unique project. I have the greatest experience not only with the website or products, but also with the customer service they provide. The support team is prompt in reply, effective and patient in communication and a positive attitude ready to help. Thank you for your support of my first video project. I have enjoyed the experience so much that making video with Renderforest is my new hobby now.

Maybe more ability to edit text, including language display other than English, font size and line spacing adjustments. More scenes reflecting people from other cultural background.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hi Lili. We are happy that you enjoy our platform. Also we want to say. that what you have mentioned in cons will be approved during the time. We are working on them.

Sumegha M.

Easy, Simple, Quick and Best Video Creation Tool

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its immensly valuable in communicating our message to clients and social media updates

For a beginner in Video Creation, Its simply best solution available in market, its easy, quick, simple and ready to use tool with no prior brainier knowledge of video editing is required and its templates are very effective in passing the message to consumers and its fast and no dependence on third party vendors now. Its our idea, our executive and our uploading to websites.

It only allows to use one template at a time, it should allow to use atleast 3 templates in one video so it will add dynamics to quality of video and pricing is based on number of downloads , instead it should be for each templates.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hey dear Sumegha. We are thankful for your review. Our team is working hard to make your video and logo creation experience better and better. What about using many templates in the same video we will take it into account for sure.

Nathan P.

Best templates

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 24.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Other sites took me a long time to make a video I wanted, renderforest took me half the time.
Their templates are slick & has a variety to suit anyone
The simple drag and drop for pictures make it so much easy & the background music makes the video even better

If your designing a video, don’t look anywhere else.... just go here

Best site for easy to use templates, the customer service team are always on hand to help tweak your video too.

Like me I have no design skills, but when u look through their own templates, u can take one & then edit it to suit you

This site has everything u need

Customer service are excellent
Templates are mind blowing

I haven’t found anything that I don’t like

Antwort von Renderforest

Dear Nathan, thank you very much for your super nice review.
We are always there to help you create professional videos on your own.

Paola M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Renderforest is a simple software that allows me to make videos with professional quality

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Renderforest is undoubtedly one of the best programs to edit video that is at the same level of Adobe Premier or Final Cut. Thanks to this software I have been able to prepare audiovisual material both to immortalize family moments and to enrich my work as media manager. Renderforest is a great ally.

It is easy to use so anyone can easily edit a video. It has a variety of templates that makes work easier and helps us save time. It has high quality filters as well as effects, dissolvences and transitions to create the best videos. It has an acceptable audio quality.

The price is somewhat high to be able to create videos in quality higher than 1080. However, I think it is worth making the investment.

Hey Paola. Thanks a lot!

Farid R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Unique platform for creating advertisement and promo videos

Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Renderforest is a browser based platform and that is why I liked it most. It is revolutianary platform for creating amazing intro videos or presentations without any hardware requirement. If there is an internet connection Renderforest is reachable in anywhere without any installation. At work I mostly use Renderforest for creating promo videos or presentations for our customers. With rich variety of templates Renderforest makes my creativity limitless.

While adding different scenes I also want to add different songs to each scene. But it seems impossible for now. Music can only be added to whole presentation. I hope developers will take that into consideration.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hi Farid. Thanks a lot for your review. It's really very important to us. We are improving our platform day by day and hope that you will like our new features.

Carmeli H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Renderforest has helped me create digital content for my clients social media

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 18.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everything! High rate of viewers and client satisfaction.

User friendly and easy to use. There are different templates you can use and lots of music choices to accompany the videos. I would recommend anyone working in the digital marketing world to use Renderforest. Renderforest can take your business to another level.

Rendering time lags and sometimes it doesn't show up that it is finished. I also am disappointed that I was able to get grandfathered into the first subscription price when it first launch.

Hasan H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Create amazing and creative promo videos for your business and increase sales

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 27.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Renderforest is amazing tool for creating presentations and promo videos about product and services of our company. We don’t need expensive video editing software packages anymore. Because Renderforest offers all of this features without any software installation. You can create amazing presentations right from your internet browser. With rich variety of presentation templates Renderforest provides unique ideas for any business type. My most liked and often used feature in Renderforest is whiteboard animation toolkit which gives extra visuality to videos and makes videos more understandable by audience.

While creating audio react visualizer animation styles are very limited. Current styles are not bad but it would be great if new styles added regularly. Because with limited animation styles most created videos will look like same.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hi Hasan. Thanks for your review. It's very important to us. We add new templates each week. We will try to add more music visualizer templates.

Alan D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Fantastic ... A great experience for anyone looking for a quick and simple tool to build professional videos ...

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

The assembly quality is fantastic ... The ease of including images and texts makes it incredibly easy to create professional videos in a much shorter time than using professional software ... Very good!

Not being able to interact a template with another template, in the same software to generate a single video ... In this case, it is possible, but it is necessary to treat the 2 videos separately and then use another software to join them ... That therefore exists beautiful intro templates with other plot templates that together get perfect ...

Oliver A.

Student Review

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great, the best I've found in the market and very good customer service. Another major point to note is their student discount and how they strive to look after us!

Easy to use, great quality of pre-made animations. Found it really easy for information presentations for my honors project, and evaluation presentations.

Lack of customization within the actual themes the info-graphic videos have. Quite a

Antwort von Renderforest

Dear Oliver, we are glad you loved our tool. We are working hard every day to make your experience better on our platform. We'll make count also your cons comment and we'll try to upgrade the customization.

Great Program for Creating Marketing Videos

Bewertet am 1.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For a very low price, this program is comprised of high quality animation and templates. We can use this video to upload on YouTube and broadcast on our social media venues. I like the fact that it also offers a 3D feature. You don’t have to be a techie to create a powerful video because Renderforest is the way to go.

I can’t complain because haven’t encountered any concerns with this program, plus it’s a one-time price and offers so many templates and graphics to choose from.

Antwort von Renderforest

Thanks fr your review. ¿ It's very important to us.

Debjit B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Costly but powerfull online video creating tool.

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Renderforest is a good online tool for you if you can afford it. Its editing capability is not that complex but they provide stock image and videos which is a good and time-saving option.

I needed to create a whiteboard animation for my tutorial purpose but didn't found any tool that does that quickly. Renderforest helped me to get my work done quickly. It is so easy that took me almost an hour to produce this video. It has a template named whiteboard and lots of tutorials oh how to build one. Whiteboard animation tool kit is what I really need but I like the intro video. It is simple and royalty free with music, which is hard to found these days. Like the simplicity and their trail plan really workes.

The price point is really high for me as it is a DIY tool. And stock image/video quality is not that vast, you can use some video editing software for this purpose.

Antwort von Renderforest

Dear Debjit, thank you much for your super kind words. What concerns to the pricing terms, we'll take it count of course and will try to make our platform more affordable for you in the future. Thanks for using Renderforest. :)

Kasey B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great video editing software - all online as well!

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

All online and very easy to use, has a great tutorial

I needed some basic video editing software for intros and various little things like that. No download software needed, it's all online here which is great, their trial version offered really self explaining tools for logo creation and intro templates. It did the job I needed in a pinch and I can tell you can really go hog wild on the paid more extensive programs if you needed. I highly recommend you get on that free trial first and see if you like it because it saved me a huge some of money having a third party do this for me on a few of our video projects...

I really did not experience any issues with this product, it did most of the work for you and did not take up any space on my computer to download it like most products out there.

Antwort von Renderforest

Kasey, thanks a lot for your review. We're happy that you've liked the platform :)

Benoit B.
Mit Google übersetzen

A service pro and of quality

Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The video promotion of our services and the communication on our new image

A site proposing an exceptionally well conceived(designed) service(department) and with a very professional depiction allowing the development of the image of a small company(society) as ours. The service(department) takes easily in hand and the quality of the after-sales service is excellent. I recommend strongly this site

I meet no problem of functioning concerning the services proposed by the site and thus I have no element which I do not like on RENDERFOREST. On the contrary I advice deeply this site for small companies wishing to communicate on their image for the occasion lesser but a quality depiction

Fast and Easy Videos

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 31.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I ended up just playing around with Renderforest as a free trial while I was looking for video creation software. In the end, I felt that my results were too bland and impersonal for the price I would be paying to use the application.

Everything is very straightforward, drag and drop. You can genuinely produce a functional video or logo clip in just a matter of minutes. The results are modern and professional looking.

There is very little customization; everything is quite limited to the options of video types, scenes, effects, etc. that they have available. It is likely that your result will be very similar to someone else's video out there.

Antwort von Renderforest

Thank you much for your kind words. Our team works hard to make your experience better on Renderforest.
As well as thanks for your suggestions, we'll consider it for sure. We try to turn our tool to more customizable one, to get a unique video as far it's possible you have the chance to choose your desired font and color.

6.0/10
Ville L.

Excellent product, excellent service

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simply amazing. I have recommended Renderforest many times already and my whole team is buzzing about this.

Creativity, freedom to create your kind of videos. I faced my first problem about creating videos and the service was amazing. Renderforest team responded quickly and they manually fixed the problem in my video.

Only bad thing is that I'd like to have Music Visualisations without the time mark on the video but I've contacted Renderforest and they said that they will look for the option to take the time mark away.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hey Ville. Thanks for your time spent on this review. It's very important to us. We will try do add your mentioned option in our music visualizer templates. :) It will be useful for the other users too.

Kim M.

Ease of use for Explainer Vids

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 4.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

So easy! I don't have to time the video, mark the transitions...For quickie projects, you can use almost any template and the end product looks awesome. *I've yet to create one from scratch using this platform.

Great platform in general because you have a lot more options without being forced to upgrade for silly things like ... less crappier music than the free version. Here, they give you high quality product, up front, without wrangling you.

This should definitely be in your arsenal of marketing and creative resources.

Just started, but noticed that you should be careful about the subscription tier. If you look closely, it is per export. If you don't preview your material, you could easily run out of exports for the month (or purchase more, ala carte).

Bassim G.

Easy, Simple and Quick

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 3.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used Renderforest for 6 months in my Master studies, I have never made Videos before that but it really made that easier for me, and allow me to present a very good Seminars and deliver my idea in a very nice way.

Very easy to use its tools even for beginners .
It has thousands of templates even when you are using the free version.
Very helpful for students which they have presentations and they want to present them in a very good way.
Also it has good offers for the students, only you have to contact them from your educational email.

The Amateur plan is enough if you are a student but it will be better if you could be able to export more than 5 videos, cause sometimes you might export one and then discover that you make a small typo and you have to export it again and lose "one export".

Antwort von Renderforest

Dear Bassim, thank you very much for your super kind review. We are working hard every day to make your experience better on our site.
What concerns to the limit of exports, we'll take it count as well and will try to update it in the future.

Taylor C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great video tool for marketers

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Video can be a challenge for marketing teams trying to move quickly. Finding Renderforest was a true gift! You can pay to export even one video at any quality level, or use a subscription that's reasonably priced and valued for a marketing team with a small budget. The templates and videos are beautiful when exported - true professional quality. I also had a great experience with customer support where they worked tirelessly to fix a technical issue on my video.

Would love even more choices for templates and a bit more customization with scene length duration or small changes.

Omar M.

The best service I've ever dealt with ♥

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Absolutely loved it, and very recommended for all video makers who want professional videos and supportive team.

I liked the majority of templates and the ease of use, also the UI and UX are just terrific and gives you an enjoyable experience, it's like you're playing with it rather than doing a tedious job.

And the most important thing is the customer support, they are really supportive and.
I accidentally made a mistype in the video I made, and once I discovered it I contacted them and they were kind enough to help with it and re-render it again after I edited it with no additional charges, and I'm very grateful for that.

I think it would be great to have a little more tools to be able to do adjust the text and the illustrations separately, that can be done in the future versions of the service, However it still the best service of it's kind in my opinion.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hello Omar. Thanks for your amazing review. We appreciate your time spent on it.

Now we are working on your mentioned tools. Wait for good news soon.