Renderforest Erfahrungen

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Instant Marketing Movie Mash

Bewertet am 10.2.2023

Es bringt Farbe in Online Präsentationen, lässt Merchandise für Kunden lebendig werden und Social Media Postings bestechen, statt mit schnödem Text, mit einem Kawums an filmischen Effekten!

Brutal schnell lassen sich damit qualitative Inhalte für Marketing und Präsentationen im Netz oder Offline erstellen.

Etwas teuer dafür, dass die Limiten, wie auch das Abosystem nervt. Ebenso die Tatsache, dass die Logos und Effekte plötzlich denen der Konkurrenz sehr ähneln können.

Paola
Paola
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Renderforest is a simple software that allows me to make videos with professional quality

Bewertet am 4.7.2018

Renderforest is undoubtedly one of the best programs to edit video that is at the same level of Adobe Premier or Final Cut. Thanks to this software I have been able to prepare audiovisual material both to immortalize family moments and to enrich my work as media manager. Renderforest is a great ally.

It is easy to use so anyone can easily edit a video. It has a variety of templates that makes work easier and helps us save time. It has high quality filters as well as effects, dissolvences and transitions to create the best videos. It has an acceptable audio quality.

The price is somewhat high to be able to create videos in quality higher than 1080. However, I think it is worth making the investment.

Hey Paola. Thanks a lot!

Gbadamosi
Gbadamosi
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Renderforest Review

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

RenderForest is a great software, it is basic enough for any client to make innovative content that will astonish watchers. I would recommend it to anyone

Renderforest is an incredible asset to video animations and advertisements. It is an all in one package for animations as it has varieties of features to work with. It also has a free version as well that an individual can work with. The software is fun, versatile and it can be used by anyone because of its ease of use.

The main feeble side of Renderforest is that it requires an internet connection before it can be accessible which might pose a problem at times when there is no internet connection in a particular area.

Aakarsh
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Started looting their customers!

Bewertet am 7.3.2022

There were good templates earlier. But now they have stopped releasing new good ones.

Recently they have started this monthly subscription plan which will auto renew. I tried to unsubscribe from the plan but the don’t have a button to unsubscribe!! So I removed the credit card details. But somehow these looters charged my card through a third party!! When asked, they were unapologetic about not having an option to unsubscribe. They have started looting customers exactly like Shutterstock. I DO NOT recommend this site after these new changes were made.

Antwort von Renderforest

Aakarsh, thanks for the time to leave a review. I am so sorry you faced such an issue on the platform. Unfortunately, you never canceled the autorenewal, thus the system automatically charged you.

As for the new templates, we release 3-4 new templates on a weekly basis. Could you please contact our support team to discuss the occurred situation? We'll find a good solution for you for sure.

We work 24/7 to support you :) Feel free to contact us, please.

Farid
Farid
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Unique platform for creating advertisement and promo videos

Bewertet am 15.10.2018

Renderforest is a browser based platform and that is why I liked it most. It is revolutianary platform for creating amazing intro videos or presentations without any hardware requirement. If there is an internet connection Renderforest is reachable in anywhere without any installation. At work I mostly use Renderforest for creating promo videos or presentations for our customers. With rich variety of templates Renderforest makes my creativity limitless.

While adding different scenes I also want to add different songs to each scene. But it seems impossible for now. Music can only be added to whole presentation. I hope developers will take that into consideration.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hi Farid. Thanks a lot for your review. It's really very important to us. We are improving our platform day by day and hope that you will like our new features.

Carmeli
Carmeli
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Renderforest has helped me create digital content for my clients social media

Bewertet am 18.5.2018

Everything! High rate of viewers and client satisfaction.

Everything! High rate of viewers and client satisfaction.

User friendly and easy to use. There are different templates you can use and lots of music choices to accompany the videos. I would recommend anyone working in the digital marketing world to use Renderforest. Renderforest can take your business to another level.

Rendering time lags and sometimes it doesn't show up that it is finished. I also am disappointed that I was able to get grandfathered into the first subscription price when it first launch.

Hasan
Hasan
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Create amazing and creative promo videos for your business and increase sales

Bewertet am 27.10.2018

Renderforest is amazing tool for creating presentations and promo videos about product and services of our company. We don’t need expensive video editing software packages anymore. Because Renderforest offers all of this features without any software installation. You can create amazing presentations right from your internet browser. With rich variety of presentation templates Renderforest provides unique ideas for any business type. My most liked and often used feature in Renderforest is whiteboard animation toolkit which gives extra visuality to videos and makes videos more understandable by audience.

While creating audio react visualizer animation styles are very limited. Current styles are not bad but it would be great if new styles added regularly. Because with limited animation styles most created videos will look like same.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hi Hasan. Thanks for your review. It's very important to us. We add new templates each week. We will try to add more music visualizer templates.

Arika
Arika
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Anyone can create animation videos with Renderforest

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

I have used Renderforest to create multiple explainer animation videos. The outcome of these videos is mind-blowing. You will not be able to create such a high quality videos without the help of an expert professional. But with Renderforest everyone can create very high quality animated videos.

Renderforest can help you create high quality videos. The platform has the best animation templates and animations available are of world-class standard. They have animated characters of multiple nature.

You will need sometime to navigate and understand the tool. There is not much scope of customization.

Ismaël
Ismaël
  • Branche: Design

Professional video production software

Bewertet am 13.12.2022

Very good software for all

Very good software for all

The good diversity of the different functionalities of the software

Hassle-free since the beginning of the use of the software until now

bassim
bassim
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy, Simple and Quick

Bewertet am 3.2.2019

I have used Renderforest for 6 months in my Master studies, I have never made Videos before that but it really made that easier for me, and allow me to present a very good Seminars and deliver my idea in a very nice way.

Very easy to use its tools even for beginners .
It has thousands of templates even when you are using the free version.
Very helpful for students which they have presentations and they want to present them in a very good way.
Also it has good offers for the students, only you have to contact them from your educational email.

The Amateur plan is enough if you are a student but it will be better if you could be able to export more than 5 videos, cause sometimes you might export one and then discover that you make a small typo and you have to export it again and lose "one export".

Antwort von Renderforest

Dear Bassim, thank you very much for your super kind review. We are working hard every day to make your experience better on our site.
What concerns to the limit of exports, we'll take it count as well and will try to update it in the future.

Omar
Omar
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

The best service I've ever dealt with ♥

Bewertet am 14.8.2018

Absolutely loved it, and very recommended for all video makers who want professional videos and supportive team.

I liked the majority of templates and the ease of use, also the UI and UX are just terrific and gives you an enjoyable experience, it's like you're playing with it rather than doing a tedious job.

And the most important thing is the customer support, they are really supportive and.
I accidentally made a mistype in the video I made, and once I discovered it I contacted them and they were kind enough to help with it and re-render it again after I edited it with no additional charges, and I'm very grateful for that.

I think it would be great to have a little more tools to be able to do adjust the text and the illustrations separately, that can be done in the future versions of the service, However it still the best service of it's kind in my opinion.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hello Omar. Thanks for your amazing review. We appreciate your time spent on it.

Now we are working on your mentioned tools. Wait for good news soon.

ANGELO
  • Branche: Internet

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Bewertet am 3.8.2021

They're fantastic at what they're doing by making this site available to editors like me who don't have much knowledge of specific editions. I am going to renew my subscription now in the third year, I would expect some discount, but I know this is not available for old users. God bless the creator, employees and collaborators of this wonderful and creative tool

What I like most about Renderforest is that it allows me to create videos faster from pre-built and distributed material. Editing is simple and the variety is immense. I've been subscribing to the agency plan for 2 years, which allows me to have more freedom to use all types of content without limitations. With this tool I can provide for example 3d videos without having to spend hours creating. I only customize models that are already professionally created and available

I believe that the company Renderforest should be a little more considerate with old users and offer promotions or discounts on the renewal of plans, which is not only for new users. You also need to expand 3d templates and slideshow options for business and business presentations

Antwort von Renderforest

Hi ANGELO, it's great to hear that you had a positive experience at Renderforest. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!

As for the new templates, at this moment we are working on the new 3D explainer template which will be very professional one with many scenes inside. So, please stay tuned a little bit more and you'll be able to enjoy it.

If there's anything we can do to serve you further, let us know.

Your friends at Renderforest

Likhwa
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Redefining video making with Renderforest

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

Renderforest is easy to use and I have enjoyed the simplicity it brings to creating professional videos. My friends think I am a video guru because of Renderforest. I have used it on my Google Playstore page to create intro videos. I also use it to create logo reveals and video presentations. Most recently, I used Renderforest to create campaign videos for a candidate in an election. I have also used Renderforest to create animations and explainer videos for my YouTube channel. In future I also see myself using it to earn an additional stream of income by producing videos for others too. It is amazing software and I would easily recommend it on any day.

Renderforest helps me make professional looking videos to showcase my products and it is easy to use. It comes with numerous options to customize the videos and make them suit my needs. Each template has numerous slides which can be pieced together to create any type of presentation. Renderforest also allows you to customize text to highlight your own message and branding. I have used it to make presentations and explainer videos. I have also used it to showcase my apps on the various app stores. It also comes with a free version so I can try out ideas and use Renderforest without having to pay a dime. Renderforest also stores your videos online so I do not need to worry about securing online storage.

Despite being easy to use, Renderforest has quite numerous options and templates. Sifting through these can be time consuming. I call it the curse of abundance. Some of the templates are only limited to a number of slides and so this limits what one can do with certain presentations. The free version also comes with a Renderforest watermark and the quality is rather poor. This is however understandable, considering that it is the free version.

Tukan
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Experiencing the RenderForest means EFFICIENY in Time - Money - Effort and a new sense of...

Bewertet am 24.6.2018

RenderForest helped me to discover my graphic-art talents, and the sense of visual perception. After I noticed RenderForest I started to Graphic-Design to optimise the graphic consept quality of the files that I upload to RenderForest template-holders. Also, for sthe statistical analysis, the ratio of efficiency/money and effort/time parameters is really perfect.

The most obvious and unique perspective of RenderForest is its purely dynamic and flexible media-holder orientation. For this reason, you have uncountable design permutations. That makes RenderForest special.

For future projects, I recommend RenderForest to develop a desktop-model to be active when the connection is off.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hello Tukan. Thanks a lot for your review!

Ben
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Easy, flashy video templates anyone can use

Bewertet am 1.5.2018

Fast, easy animation with only a few clicks. RenderForest is simple enough for any user to make creative content that will dazzle viewers and spice up presentations and videos.

RenderForest is a video template platform that lets users make flashy animations and graphics for video content and presentations, and honestly, it does a pretty great job. It focuses on drag and drop customization, and offers thousands of templates to chose from. No matter the style or tone you need, there is something for you.

The platform is also enhanced by a pretty good selection of music to put under and synchronize animation. This aspect of the templates is really quite nice, and saves a lot of time to focus on the other creative steps.

Perhaps the best part of RenderForest is the blog and support. For novice users, video and animation is daunting, but the site has tons of information to get up and running. Tutorials and project ideas are put out on a regular basis, so there is always something new to learn.

Overall, RenderForest is a good first step for users who want to make creative video, or add some pizazz to content they are already making.

Renderforest seems expensive given the use case and template selection. the cost for a short intro or outro animation is a bit much, especially considering how many other users are likely using the same template. For infrequent content creators, the subscription is certainly expensive, but if you need frequent, flexible animations, the price is probably fine.

Avery
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple yet Effective for your brand

Bewertet am 2.1.2021

I've used Renderforest for making videos for my Youtube Channel. Uploading a logo or images has been something that made the process easier for me. I definitely encourage more people to use it.

What drew me to Renderforest was it's easy use. I used this for multiple projects, including creating Youtube Videos that would excite whoever is visiting to stay longer. The simple interface allows me to make a video quickly and effectively. It's features is good enough to make your videos look SUPER professional if you don't have the specs for a program on your computer. I've used Adobe After Effects for my music themed videos before, and it takes up ALOT of space. RenderForest makes everything simple and easy to access. I suggest this to people who are looking for a cheaper option, but something that is easy to navigate AND have depth of content.

I wish the free version had more features. There were times in the beginning where I would have a great idea for my video, but the free limitations put a halt to my project.

Ben
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

best video monitor

Bewertet am 9.10.2022

I needed to create a presentation video for my company using the app. I found the interface to be very easy to use and the creation speed to be excellent. I was able to create a 10 minute presentation video in less than 20 minutes. If you want to create presentation and marketing videos, I highly recommend using Renderforest's platform.

I the software is flawless for me, it is a great help

Nathan
Nathan
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Best templates

Bewertet am 24.2.2019

Other sites took me a long time to make a video I wanted, renderforest took me half the time.
Their...

Their templates are slick & has a variety to suit anyone
The simple drag and drop for pictures make it so much easy & the background music makes the video even better

If your designing a video, don’t look anywhere else.... just go here

Best site for easy to use templates, the customer service team are always on hand to help tweak your video too.

Like me I have no design skills, but when u look through their own templates, u can take one & then edit it to suit you

This site has everything u need

Customer service are excellent
Templates are mind blowing

I haven’t found anything that I don’t like

Antwort von Renderforest

Dear Nathan, thank you very much for your super nice review.
We are always there to help you create professional videos on your own.

Turan
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

World of Dreams

Bewertet am 21.11.2022

When I used the free versions of the software, I was incredibly surprised by the results I got. An easy and useful interface, hundreds of intros, animations and videos were just the beginning.Just basic features for your videos that you can make online without installation. Design an animation or video has the intelligence to show you all your missing needs step by step.* Online Web use* Dozens of Videos and animations* Customizable texts and applications* Supported branches of all types* Video upload and download featureAnd an Art Gallery that takes your dreams one step further with hundreds of other contents.

I can't find anything negative. While the trial versions are so professional, I can't even imagine the full version.

• Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Cool videos now in reach

Bewertet am 27.6.2020

If you want to go for occasional videos of a different kind, then this software will do the trick for you. The videos we have uploaded to our YouTube channel and that were done through this program got more visits.

For small churches that do want to communicate well But have a limited budget, Renderforest is just a great tool to create nice videos for events. No longer do you have to go for mediocre video material as this platform offers tons of good templates.

Ok. It’s true that it comes for free but with a watermark, the paid videos without the watermark do come a bit more expensive.

Debjit
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Costly but powerfull online video creating tool.

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

Renderforest is a good online tool for you if you can afford it. Its editing capability is not that complex but they provide stock image and videos which is a good and time-saving option.

I needed to create a whiteboard animation for my tutorial purpose but didn't found any tool that does that quickly. Renderforest helped me to get my work done quickly. It is so easy that took me almost an hour to produce this video. It has a template named whiteboard and lots of tutorials oh how to build one. Whiteboard animation tool kit is what I really need but I like the intro video. It is simple and royalty free with music, which is hard to found these days. Like the simplicity and their trail plan really workes.

The price point is really high for me as it is a DIY tool. And stock image/video quality is not that vast, you can use some video editing software for this purpose.

Antwort von Renderforest

Dear Debjit, thank you much for your super kind words. What concerns to the pricing terms, we'll take it count of course and will try to make our platform more affordable for you in the future. Thanks for using Renderforest. :)

Ville
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Excellent product, excellent service

Bewertet am 17.8.2018

Simply amazing. I have recommended Renderforest many times already and my whole team is buzzing about this.

Creativity, freedom to create your kind of videos. I faced my first problem about creating videos and the service was amazing. Renderforest team responded quickly and they manually fixed the problem in my video.

Only bad thing is that I'd like to have Music Visualisations without the time mark on the video but I've contacted Renderforest and they said that they will look for the option to take the time mark away.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hey Ville. Thanks for your time spent on this review. It's very important to us. We will try do add your mentioned option in our music visualizer templates. :) It will be useful for the other users too.

Alicia
Alicia
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

I LOVE RENDERFOREST!!!!

Bewertet am 18.2.2021

I just LOVE using this service. It helps bring my designs to life! I am so grateful to have found this gold nugget!!! Not to mention, their customer service is absolutely wonderful - the friendliest folks on the planet = ) <3 Love you guys! Thank you for creating this handy tool = )

Nothing. I love everything about them. Excellent tool available at your fingertips.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hello Alicia! We at Renderforest are built to provide the best possible service to every customer who walks through the doors of our platform. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

Sincerely,
Renderforest Team

• Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, Professional software online

Bewertet am 22.7.2020

I love the fact that everything is on-line and I do not need to install any software, the interface is really friendly user and each option is really simple and intuitive to understand. I am really happy to be a new Client of renderforest, I had to finish one big project and had to use some really professional template, renderfores was exactly was what I was looking for. I really suggest you to get the premium pack it really worth any penny!

Nothing, special everything is ok, the help support is really handy and fast! (a couple of minutes)

• Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Making cool videos was never this easy

Bewertet am 20.4.2019

We didn't have a reasonable budget for making videos and this software really helped us out big time. See link below with an example of what we were able to put off in one day.

I am not a video editing expert, even though for church every now and then I do need some nice videos. Renderforest does the heavy lifting for you and if you are an occassional user, this software will work just fine. We'll probably start using it more as the demand of videos for announcements, ministry updates etc become more needed. For small not for profit organizations that can't afford a professional video editor, this is really a very good solution

OK. The free version does come with a watermark in your video, which is fine. It is their catch to get business going. But if you just need a few videos, you can pay per video and it will do the trick as well.

Antwort von Renderforest

Dear Patrick, thank you much for your detailed and kind review. We are happy seeing our users satisfied using our tool.