DoTimely

Paige
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Great App for the Service Industry

Bewertet am 25.7.2020

This keeps me on track each day and helps me plan and coordinate my schedule.

This keeps me on track each day and helps me plan and coordinate my schedule.

I love the functionality of this app and how useful it is for my pet sitting business. It has so many features to compare to the leading competiter.

I wish that pictures could be uploaded to all created services when I submit their summaries, not just comments, not just the ones that have a start and stop timer. It would also be great if clients could receive the summaries in a text and not just an email.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Time To Pet

Warum DoTimely gewählt wurde

Cost and ease of use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu DoTimely

Price and functionality

Hi Paige,
Thanks for your feedback. We do offer text message services. Please reach out to our support to get that turned on for your account. Also, you can send photos to your customers using the Chat feature at any time.

Emily

Great!

Bewertet am 10.10.2018

Overall DoTimely is making a great start into the pet software market. If they can continue to improve their product the way they are doing I’m sure they will be matching their competitors soon!

I am very happy using it for my business and I’m excited to see the above features implemented

I have been using DoTimely for 2 months now and it has helped my business in so many ways so far.

- customers always comment how professional it is and they love that they can book so easily

- my bookings have increased

- it says me so much time, especially when it comes to scheduling staff

- having everything in one place is so helpful

- customer support is outstanding, I always receive a response within a couple of hours.

There are a few minor changes that I’m sure wouldn’t take much to implement but would make such a huge difference to the user experience. I have given my feedback on these and the team have assured me they will look into adding these features. I hope they do, because these are things their competition are already doing and it would be a shame if DoTimely wasn’t able to offer the same.

Features that would really help make this software better are:

- better customisation of client and pet forms (including being able to remove existing fields)

- customisation of visit reports (adding additional checkboxes)

- customisation of the customer sign-up/login page and welcome page on their account

- notifications (even just by email) whenever a new customer signs up. Currently there is no way to sort customers by sign up date, so this is impossible to keep track of

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Emily we really appreciate your feedback.

Michelle
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

A million thanks!

Bewertet am 11.4.2019

Quick and easy support. I love that you can get an answer to your questions as quickly as you ask them!

I wish there were more branding options for the Pro plan.

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for your comments.

Tisha

Value

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

Great customer service. When I started using the software they set up a phone call with an expert who walked me through getting started and answered all of my questions. When I email them with questions I get a super fast response every time.

Great value for the money. Unlimited clients and employees, and the only fees are for invoicing.

Not as user friendly for clients as I would like. I sometimes have to assist them with using the software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Time To Pet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu DoTimely

Cost

Hi Tisha,

Alex
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform for managing business

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

DoTimely is not only a huge time saver as a business owner, it also provides immense value to our customers. It's a no-brainer for a pet business owner.

DoTimely is a dynamic platform that allows me to manage virtually every aspect of my business from one place. Support staff is responsive, and they continually make improvements and add new, useful features.

Occasionally the Android app can be a little buggy after a new release, but the developers are good about making quick fixes.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Alex we really appreciate your feedback.

Cody
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Such Amazing Support!!

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

It has been amazing! its saved me tons of money using Do Timely, kept me more organized, given new clients more peace of mind and on the rare occasions ive had issues or questions, their support staff has been quick to reply and fix my issues (usually of my own doing).

Its so easy to use and has features of much products with a much higher price point! As a dog walker, It allows my clients to rely less just on trust that myself and my future employees are doing what we are hired to do.

The only down side is that I had some issues running the app on Android, but I switched to IOS soon after and it has been pretty flawless ever since!

Hi Cody,

Pamela

Great product visually pleasing and backed by awesome support

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

After evaluating all other software I settled on DoTimely due to features, ease of use and great price. I can focus on my business rather than just keeping up with the day to day tasks. Clients can schedule the appointments themselves, get mobile notifications and are able to review the visit reports. The ability to require pictures for visits is great as it provides consistency on our visit reports and is helpful to have this for new staff. Staff having all the client info on the app is great. It's a long list of helpful features to list it all out.

There are a lot of features in the system and knowing about all of them takes time, but the support staff is terrific and super quick to answer any questions.

Antwort von DoTimely

Thanks Pam for your feedback and support.

Kimberly

Easy To Use and Instant Technical Support

Bewertet am 18.9.2018

technical support is quick and easy and most answers are resolved within an hour. Very happy with all the new modifications.

Easy to manage the walkers and walks, schedule appointments and love the live chat feature! Billing is super easy with package autorenewal.

NOthing - it would be great if the walkers could edit the internal notes when they see things changing

Antwort von DoTimely

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review Kim, much appreciated !

Carolyn
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great team communication tool!

Bewertet am 2.2.2020

We rely on the HUB for easy and archived communications with our staff all day every day.

Our team uses the DoTimely communication HUB daily. We operate and animal shelter and love that it is easily and quickly accessible on our phones as our staff our constantly on their feet and not sitting at a desk. It's easy to send an individual or group message, launch a conversation or post an announcement.

We were a pilot user so had some initial startup challenges but they have all been addressed with great customer support. We have no complaints!

Hi Carolyn,

Leila
  • Branche: Tierarzt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this app for my pet care business!

Bewertet am 27.2.2020

I love it and I'm so glad I switched over from another software. My client's love it also and they can easily book from the app now. It's very convenient and made my business run smoother! :-)

I love the ease of use and all in one features.

It's still fairly new so I run into a lot of glitches and bugs but the customer support are pretty fast in responding!

Hi Leila,
We are happy to hear you are enjoying using DoTimely. Thanks for your feedback.

Marley
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Dotimely Review

Bewertet am 27.2.2020

Overall good experience. My customers sometimes have trouble using the app but most find it easy to understand.

Ease of access to customer information and scheduling

The app crashes sometimes unexpectedly or won't let me upload pictures for appointments

Hi Marley,
Thanks for your feedback. We are always looking to improve our product based on our customer's feedback.

Abi
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Brilliant App

Bewertet am 24.7.2020

This is a brilliant App for myself as a dog walker & pet sitter. It allows all my clients to know their animals are in safe hands. I wouldn’t be without it!

Easy to use.
Great client feedback as one of a kind in area.
Great to remind me what I’m doing.
No paper trail.
Affordable.

Doesn’t always work in low signal areas but clients aware so doesn’t phase us.

Hi Abi,
We appreciate your feedback and will continue to improve our app.

Ken

Can't live without it.

Bewertet am 9.9.2019

Easy to use. Solid UI. Speedy support.

Would be nice to have more reporting capabilities.

Hi Ken,

Anna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do Timely does exactly what it says!

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

Customer service are always very quick to respond and deal with any issues 5 star service

I love how I have all my clients information at the touch of a button

That I can’t access all of the app from phone

Hi Anna,

Julia

Happy Pawz Dog Walker

Bewertet am 20.4.2019

Absolutely love the app, keeps all my jobs in one place and updates my clients when I have picked their pooch up and dropped them off.

Love that my clients can request bookings through the app.

When the app is running I have to ensure its not running in the background due to high battery usage.

Hi Julia,
We really appreciate your comments.

caroline
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

perfect for my business

Bewertet am 3.3.2020

All in all I love it

All in all I love it

easy to book for customers and for me to keep records from

Finding out how to do things is not always easy, plus the app runs the mobile phone down quickly if lots of appointments

Hi Caroline,
Thanks for your feedback.

Jennifer

Super easy to use, and the customer support is great!

Bewertet am 15.1.2018

Scheduling is very easy--saves me time.

Scheduling is very easy--saves me time.

The software is very easy to use. And the customer service staff has been really great. If I ever have any issues, the answer is just an email away.

I wish the app was a bit more user friendly--but I'm able to sign on to the website from my phone, so I just use that.

Antwort von DoTimely

Jennifer, we really appreciate your feedback.

Jordan
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best available product for pet services

Bewertet am 4.8.2020

I've loved it so far and it was just what my organization needed. They helped us onboard and supported us through any issues. They are very responsive and helpful, and the software works really well.

We love that this software uses GPS to track each service, that we can have many users (without charging per license), and the many options available for booking appointments.

Adoption isn't great for new clients. They just create an account on a website before they can log into the app. Unless you're building out every client this could be cumbersome for your new ones

Hi Jordan,

Rinku
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for my internal communication

Bewertet am 25.10.2019

DoTimely Hub has helped everyone in my business to stay on top of each task and not slip things through the crack. It is so easy to share the upcoming promotions so everyone is sharing with customers during their visits. Built-in chat helps us to keep everything in one app. The customer support is great and they are very quick to get back to us with answers.

It will be nice to add our working schedule here but it definitely helps us keep all our communication in one place.

Rinku,

Miranda

Peace of mind software

Bewertet am 16.11.2020

All in one software. Schedule appointments, create invoices, track revenue, manage staff, create payrolls, track dog walks with GPS, everything you need to maintain your business with a peace of mind. Support is always there to help you out. Virtually just pay per invoice, amazing!

Every now and then there are a few glitches, but nothing unmanageable.

Hi Miranda,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We are glad DoTimely can offer a great service with peace of mind.

Nancy
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Easy to use and great support

Bewertet am 21.7.2020

I am glad I started using DoTimely. It has made keeping track of my pet sitting schedule and doing invoicing so easy.

The support team is very responsive to my questions, which I had many.

It is a little cumbersome to set up appointments for multiple days.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Nancy, we continue to add new features and improve our customer's experience. Your feedback is valuable to us. We really appreciate your time.

Yvonne

I am a new business. This is great software to keep track of my business scheduling needs

Bewertet am 26.3.2018

First off, and very important to me as a new user, is that DoTimely has incredible customer service!! they get back to you very promptly and are always helpful! Software and app are easy and mostly straightforward to use as well.

bulk invoicing needs better explanations. IC feature needs to be added. easier to use calendar appointment adding please.

Antwort von DoTimely

Yvonne, we really appreciate your feedback.

Barbara
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Using DoTimely software to track appointments and revenue for small dog walking/training...

Bewertet am 6.7.2018

Developed a system to track appointments and revenue.

Developed a system to track appointments and revenue.

I have been very impressed with the DoTimely team's responsiveness and assistance with my learning curve to create a simple tool for our business. I receive responses to my questions and assistance with some requested modifications within hours. I appreciate that we can select from among the many features within the program to create the functionality that we need now, knowing there are opportunities to expand as the business grows. I also appreciate the very reasonable pricing.

As with most new programs , it has been somewhat difficult to learn to navigate the software to find just what we need.

Antwort von DoTimely

Barbara, we really appreciate your feedback.

Eliecer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software - Amazing customer support.

Bewertet am 3.4.2020

Overall, I'm pleased with the product. They are consistently adding new features of value.

It's simple to use and has a very informative dashboard feature to keep a pulse on my business.

I would like to see some task completed with less clicks.

Antwort von DoTimely

Thanks, Eli. As we discussed we are working on those features. We appreciate your feedback.

RaDasha
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Convenient for Small Business

Bewertet am 14.6.2019

I love that it has GPS tracking. I think it’s a great feature because customers will know how far and where I walked their dog. I also love the report card and photo feature. It makes all parties feel involved.

Ease of use is better on the computer than the app.

Hi RaDasha,
Thanks for giving your feedback.