DoTimely Bewertungen

Brett S.

DoTimely Review - Very Valuable

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

DoTimely is the best software I've encountered in a long time. From the design/layout to compatibility and all the way to the functionality/ease of use, DoTimely's performance has gone above and beyond anything I could have dreamed of. DoTimely has made managing my business 100 times easier and they are always coming out with new features and additions which always add value to my business as well as my clients. With features like Schedule Forwarding and Automated Invoicing, I have been able to automate parts of my business that I previously could not. I can't emphasize enough how valuable this is. Not only does it allow my team and me more time to focus on our daily tasks, but it increases customer satisfaction because their requests are answered a lot quicker with features like Schedule Forwarding. The DoTimely team is constantly coming out with new features which always make running my business easier and more efficient. I always look forward to what they roll out next!

The DoTimely team is also very easy to work with and always want to provide the best possible service they can to their customers. They work to accommodate your needs and are always there if ask for their assistance!

I absolutely love DoTimely and do not know what I would do without it.

One of the things I like most about DoTimely is how easy it is to use. Not only for my team and I, but for my clients as well. When I bring on new clients, I give them a brief description of DoTimely and how it is used in regards to the service we provide. I then send them the welcome email with the Login/Password and tell them to "call or email me if they have any questions about DoTimely". I never receive that call or email because of how easy DoTimely is to use. They are able to figure out exactly what they want to do because of how easy it is to use. The same goes for my staff.

The second thing I like about DoTimely is its functionality and features. This software's performance receives an A+ from me and is unrivaled. DoTimely is a one stop shop with all of the features it includes whether it be managing, scheduling, invoicing, messaging, and the list goes on and on. This allows me to meet the needs of my clients as well as the needs of my staff and business. The value it has added to my business is indescribable and has exceeded my wildest expectations.

Another thing I love about DoTimely is the amount of time it has saved my staff and me. With features like Schedule Forwarding, I am able to automate parts of my business I previously could not. This allows me to focus on things such as responding to customer emails/calls, acquiring new clients , and hiring new employees.

At the moment, I do not have any cons with DoTimely. It has fulfilled the needs of my business perfectly.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Brett, your comments are much appreciated.

Joshua K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Our experience running our pet care business on DoTimely's platform has been very positive!

Bewertet am 15.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you own/operate a pet care business, DoTimely is the single-most important tool you need to stay organized and efficient.

DoTimely offers pet care business owners a 360 solution for running their business. We have used competitor platforms in the past and DoTimely is leaps and bounds ahead of them, in terms of features, ease of use, innovation, organization, customer service, etc.

The most impressive aspect for us has been the combination of customer service, acceptance of customer feedback and then speed of innovation in response to feedback. We have had dozens of feedback email conversations and a couple of conference calls directly with the co-founder and Head of Product of DoTimely, discussing ways to make the platform even better. They have welcomed these discussions, made us feel like true partners and then followed up with solutions that are then implemented into the platform very quickly (I'm talking within hours or up to a few weeks, depending on the complexity). You just don't see that kind of partnership between most software companies and their clients. If they'll even give a client the "time of day" to discuss feedback, it would generally be followed with a "We appreciate your feedback and we will take it into consideration for the future." DoTimely is the polar opposite and it's so refreshing.

One of our favorite features is the in-app chat. It allows for real-time chatting between us (the business owners), our team members and our clients. Personal touch and relationships are a huge part of our business and the chat feature allows us to seamlessly keep in touch daily.

Early on, there were a significant amount of bugs and inconsistency in how features worked in the app. We understood that it was new software and would take time to get it running 100% smoothly, so we took the good with the bad. Our patience paid off in spades!

The business owner's version of the app only provides for basic management. The website version is exponentially more robust. We would like to see many of the web features integrated into the app, so that we are better equipped to manage the business while on-the-go. We have discussed this with DoTimely and they have already made improvements to the app and are continuing to do so as we speak. We have full confidence it will be everything we need it to be, but it's just not quite there yet.

Antwort von DoTimely

Thanks Josh for your partnership and as always really appreciate your feedback.

Dina M.

So Happy I found this!

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I began using this service for my dog walking business about 7 months ago and I love the ease of use, both desktop and the app. It's very customizable and their customer service is exceptional. They really seem like they are looking to improve user experience and value your input and questions. Whenever I email them a question I get a reply very quickly and they are eager to assist and always friendly. The cost to use is very very reasonable especially for the everything you're getting. The GPS map and the photos are great, and the app always works. So far it's never been down or had glitches and I use it daily. Some of my customers have commented on how much they love it and it's easy for them to schedule walks and keep in touch with us, view invoices, input vet info, etc. You can also see how your business is doing $$$ weekly, daily, or by service. This is a fantastic product and I'm very happy I found it and certainly recommend it to anyone looking to keep their business organized and simple, yet customizable.

I haven't found any issues yet. If I have a question about something I reach out to them via email and get a super fast reply every time, even on weekends, and they go above and beyond to provide an answer or solution.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Dina, we really appreciate your feedback.

Emily R.

Great!

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall DoTimely is making a great start into the pet software market. If they can continue to improve their product the way they are doing I’m sure they will be matching their competitors soon!

I am very happy using it for my business and I’m excited to see the above features implemented

I have been using DoTimely for 2 months now and it has helped my business in so many ways so far.

- customers always comment how professional it is and they love that they can book so easily

- my bookings have increased

- it says me so much time, especially when it comes to scheduling staff

- having everything in one place is so helpful

- customer support is outstanding, I always receive a response within a couple of hours.

There are a few minor changes that I’m sure wouldn’t take much to implement but would make such a huge difference to the user experience. I have given my feedback on these and the team have assured me they will look into adding these features. I hope they do, because these are things their competition are already doing and it would be a shame if DoTimely wasn’t able to offer the same.

Features that would really help make this software better are:

- better customisation of client and pet forms (including being able to remove existing fields)

- customisation of visit reports (adding additional checkboxes)

- customisation of the customer sign-up/login page and welcome page on their account

- notifications (even just by email) whenever a new customer signs up. Currently there is no way to sort customers by sign up date, so this is impossible to keep track of

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Emily we really appreciate your feedback.

Jena N.
Mit Google übersetzen

DoTimely has been a game changer for this small business

Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As they are a new app there are still some things they need to iron out. However, they are open to suggestions and answer questions very quickly and are very helpful in fixing the problem. If they can't fix it, then it is now on the list of things they work on for the future. So far they have fixed everything they said they would. This app has streamlined my business and made it significantly easier to book appointments, close out appointments and keep accountability with my walkers. My clients love it. My walkers love it. Win. Win.

My clients love all of the perks that come with this app. They love seeing the GPS so that they know for sure the walker was there when they said they were and how far they actually walked their dog. This is huge since we are a business relying on accountability.

My least favorite thing is that some accidents are permanent unless I email them and have them fix it from their end. EX: Putting the wrong expiration date on packages. I am unable to fix that on my end. However, once I reached out to them it was fixed within 5 minutes. Hard to be upset about that.

Antwort von DoTimely

Jena, really appreciate your feedback!

Rachel B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Awesome platform that allows me to maximize my time where it counts

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The platform is extremely user-friendly for both business & customer. I have very few requests from my clients for trouble-shooting items within DoTimely so it doesn't create more work for me having to troubleshoot. Additionally, their customer service is very fast to respond so if I ever have clients who have questions, I can send them directly to DoTimely. Everything is connected - data is shared between all parts of the system making it extremely functional to use from any page of the platform. The features are above & beyond what I would ask for in a system. It has everything. If you stumble upon something that you do want that the platform doesn't have, then just send the request & they'll add it! Lastly, the platform is exceptionally affordable for all the features & time it saves me. I estimate this platform saves me up to 80 hours of admin work a month.

Antwort von DoTimely

Rachel, we really appreciate your feedback.

Carole L.

Awesome Customer Service

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

DoTimely customer service is out of this world!! You call, email or chat online either way I get very quick responses--they are also very patient to explain any questions to you and so very helpful and kind!!!

I researched many, many pet softwares currently on the market ---I decided to use DoTimely for my pet care service business--best choice I ever made--this software is very, very user friendly--not only is the software user friendly --DoTimely provides easy guides to use the software and constantly keeps you updated on any changes---on top of being very user friendly, keeping you updated, the customer service is totally outstanding and very quick to respond--I have even had response in the middle of the night and weekends..I highly recommend any pet sitting service to use

Honestly right now I have no cons about this software currently

Antwort von DoTimely

Carole, really appreciate your feedback!

Emily R.
Mit Google übersetzen

DoTimely is aptly named! The platform is beautiful to look at. They have responded in a very time

Bewertet am 2.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I automated: scheduling, invoicing, and payment collection! AMAZING! DoTimely helped me to be accountable to my clients with GPS and improved ease of communication with their "chat" feature. Instead of checking 2 email accounts, I am more streamlined with the DoTimely App. Helps clients feel more secure about their appointments because they can see on their end that they are: planned, accepted, in process, or completed.

The platform is beautiful to look at. They have responded in a very timely manner (usually minutes to a few hours) to the countless questions I had going through the on-boarding process. They are priced perfectly in their market, especially for all of the bells and whistles they offer! Paying per invoice is the best model I have seen on the market, especially for someone just starting out in the pet care business. They connect for payments to Stripe, which is a completely separate and secure system of collecting payments. I strongly advise anyone in the pet care service industry to take a good look at all DoTimely offers for cents on the investment dollar!

They are still perfecting their product, but I believe it is very smart of the company to learn as they grow with their market segment :)

Antwort von DoTimely

Emily, we really appreciate your feedback.

Alex W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent platform for managing business

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

DoTimely is not only a huge time saver as a business owner, it also provides immense value to our customers. It's a no-brainer for a pet business owner.

DoTimely is a dynamic platform that allows me to manage virtually every aspect of my business from one place. Support staff is responsive, and they continually make improvements and add new, useful features.

Occasionally the Android app can be a little buggy after a new release, but the developers are good about making quick fixes.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Alex we really appreciate your feedback.

Pamela B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great product visually pleasing and backed by awesome support

Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After evaluating all other software I settled on DoTimely due to features, ease of use and great price. I can focus on my business rather than just keeping up with the day to day tasks. Clients can schedule the appointments themselves, get mobile notifications and are able to review the visit reports. The ability to require pictures for visits is great as it provides consistency on our visit reports and is helpful to have this for new staff. Staff having all the client info on the app is great. It's a long list of helpful features to list it all out.

There are a lot of features in the system and knowing about all of them takes time, but the support staff is terrific and super quick to answer any questions.

Antwort von DoTimely

Thanks Pam for your feedback and support.

Kimberly H.

Easy To Use and Instant Technical Support

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

technical support is quick and easy and most answers are resolved within an hour. Very happy with all the new modifications.

Easy to manage the walkers and walks, schedule appointments and love the live chat feature! Billing is super easy with package autorenewal.

NOthing - it would be great if the walkers could edit the internal notes when they see things changing

Antwort von DoTimely

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review Kim, much appreciated !

Carolyn M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent value and service!

Bewertet am 13.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They provide excellent customer service at an extremely reasonable price....would highly recommend!

I have been using Dotimely for about a year now and it has helped my business tremendously! The program is easy to use and the team is extremely helpful and accommodating with my questions.

If I have to say something it's that I sometimes have difficulty finding answers to my questions through the software itself. However, anytime I write to the company my questions are answered immediately which surprises me because we are in different time zones and I sometimes send questions late at night which I believe is the middle of the night for them. They're fantastic! :)

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Carolyn we really appreciate your comments.

Betzy S.

Highly recommended!

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

How budget friendly it is especially for a small business owner like myself. I also love the customer service

There are still new things to come, so it's still in developing process it seems, but honestly I don't mind at all, and I really like that they seem to take into consideration any feedbacks from their customers; I really am very happy with this software!

Hi Betzy,
Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Amanda I.
Mit Google übersetzen

Reliable, easy to use, and customer support when needed.

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Reliability, ease of use for you and clients, affordable, professional.

Clients control on appointments. Controls on requests. Schedule management. Being able to look at staffs daily walks gps timing

Gps accuracy. Trouble with spam emails, invoice discounts. Also- being able to select multiple invoices from list to mark as paid.

Antwort von DoTimely

Amanda, we really appreciate your feedback.

Melanie M.

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Been using it for over 2 years now and dont plan on switching. Super easy to learn.

The ability to switch between different calendars. One screen shows all the staff and who is booked for each other. Another screen shows the list for the day. You can view calendars for each individual employee and client.

automatical invoicing is great
Just would like to see the ability to selected specific clients to invoice automatically rather than having to invoice the whole.list in one shot

Melissa C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great value for services provided! Easy to set up and use!

Bewertet am 22.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

On the go scheduling and maintenance, easy to use app. Keeps us on time and in synch as we progress thru appointments.

Easy access to scheduling via app and online. App is easy to understand and use. As a new business we appreciate the minimal charges for services as well. No "per user" charges for my staff. Staff is great at responding quickly to any technical issues and questions we have.

Inability to select a "vacation" or "time off" scheduling function currently, but I understand this is a work in progress as well. Occasional glitch with stopping an appointment.

Antwort von DoTimely

Melissa, we really appreciate your feedback

Julia R.

Great

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

DoTimely is a great , it help me to keep on track all my walks appointment and if I ever needed anything like with app issues they promptly handle it. I highly recommend

Easy to use, and has wonderful features.

Don’t have any cons the app is great highly recommend

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Julia, we really appreciate your feedback.

Beverley M.
Mit Google übersetzen

DoTimely has been a great tool for me. it really is user friendly and the customer support is great.

Bewertet am 18.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of scheduling and invoicing. User friendly software. It really is quite straight forward. I simply add a new customer, schedule in their ongoing dog walks, then it's there in my schedule. Invoicing is simple and can be completed in minutes.

It was a bit glitchy when first released but the team addressed any bugs that needed to be ironed out quickly and efficiently.

Antwort von DoTimely

Beverley, we really appreciate your feedback.

Jamie N.
Mit Google übersetzen

the software is a real time saver and is impressive from both the client and staff end

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software saves me lots of time. It's fairly simple to use which is very helpful. The key tracking features helps to keep me organized.

I really enjoy the chat feature. Clients have been using it with ease and I like that I am included in all conversations.

having to delete a recurring appointment when having to change one appointment permanently. So say a client normally wants Monday through Friday walks, but now only needs Tuesday and Thursday. I cant just update the recurring appointment to reflect this. I have to delete the walks entirely and resubmit.

Antwort von DoTimely

Appreciate your feedback Jamie.

Tricia F.

Fantastic Software

Bewertet am 10.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love this has made my life so much easier as a business owner. Plus, the reassurance it gives my clients by seeing their reports after every visit.

Still making updates .. but really none so far ..just a few minor things that they immediately address when brought to their attention.

Antwort von DoTimely

Tricia, we really appreciate your feedback.

Julia B.

Happy Pawz Dog Walker

Bewertet am 20.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Absolutely love the app, keeps all my jobs in one place and updates my clients when I have picked their pooch up and dropped them off.

Love that my clients can request bookings through the app.

When the app is running I have to ensure its not running in the background due to high battery usage.

Hi Julia,
We really appreciate your comments.

Courtney C.

Efficient

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I’m happy with it. Just get flustered at times.

Easy to navigate. Everything in one place. Staff payroll tracked and payments run through app is so simple.

Features I should be able to use easily on my iPhone I can’t. Like searching and looking at paystubs.

Hi Courtney,
We appreciate your feedback.

7.0/10
Carol W.

More Accuracy

Bewertet am 30.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My invoices go out on time and are accurate! When my clients are more hands on with their own schedule, everyone is happy and content! I can concentric the dogs and not the admin!

Our daily scheduling and invoicing has become so easy and accurate I can’t imagine what I did before DoTimely.

My biggest issue is the learning curve but that is a personal matter and not a software problem.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Carol, we really appreciate your feedback.

Michelle P.

A million thanks!

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Quick and easy support. I love that you can get an answer to your questions as quickly as you ask them!

I wish there were more branding options for the Pro plan.

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for your comments.

5.0/10
Jennifer D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Super easy to use, and the customer support is great!

Bewertet am 15.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Scheduling is very easy--saves me time.

The software is very easy to use. And the customer service staff has been really great. If I ever have any issues, the answer is just an email away.

I wish the app was a bit more user friendly--but I'm able to sign on to the website from my phone, so I just use that.

Antwort von DoTimely

Jennifer, we really appreciate your feedback.