Ebsta Bewertungen

Ebsta

Customer engagement platform with Chrome extensions

4.8/5 (87 Bewertungen)

EBSTA is great but...

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We get a lot of benefits from this product. It saves us time to synch up correspondences both for our recruiting and business development campaigns. It also helps us update the last activity date of our candidates so that we will not reach out to them too often for potential recruiting opportunities.

I am giving it a nine because it is costly per license, but as what they say, you need to pay for excellent service.

I like that EBSTA makes it easy for us to synch up our emails and meetings with candidates and clients to our database which is an applicant tracking system. I like their open rate tracking as well because with this we were able to figure out if we need to call the candidate because he/she haven't opened his/her email yet. We can also schedule when the email should be sent out which I think is convenient because you don't need to use post-its anymore to remind you to send scheduled emails.

The reasons why I am not giving it a 100% are below:

Overall Quality
- It takes 8-10 seconds to find the right candidate. Even if the email of the candidate is already synched up in our applicant tracking system, it still provides other candidates or persons who are not also a part of the email correspondence.

- when you log in your work email using a different device and activate your EBSTA tool on that device's browser when you go back to your work laptop or computer, you need to reinstate the EBSTA functionality again which is somewhat inconvenient.

- We are on Ebsta Gmail Essential - 12 Month Term. Well, quality service costs a lot, so that is OK.

Features & Functionality
- You need to upgrade to their Growth plan to get the email tracking and send later functionality. Send later functionality is free for some other service, so I hope they make it free too.

Mit Google übersetzen

Ebsta is a great tool for the recruiting industry!

Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you can afford the cost it and enforce that your users are accessing it and using it to the full extent it can really streamline your work and make your entire team much more efficient. I would estimate that a recruiter who is loading 30 new contacts a week to their database would save around 2-3 hours per week using the entire Ebsta suite.

-Ebsta helps link contact information from anywhere on the web to your database (we use Bullhorn) making you super efficient
-It is easy to use and offers online help and guides so any level user can easily navigate
-Connects to Outlook and Word to easily capture data and populate your database with little effort on your part.
-Provides ability to quickly navigate from websites to your database with one click
-Keeps data in database fresh as you are able to pull updates from the web

- The cost for Ebsta is pretty high. To really get the benefit you have to purchase all 3 of their toolbars (they have one for email, one for word and one for the internet) and charging separately for each so that adds up. Also it's a fee per user so you are paying three costs per each employee -- and again for it to be worth it you really need to purchase all three and everyone on your team must have their own.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Ebsta is the email tracking buddy!

Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you want the best email tracking tool to use in order for your messages to be sync on salesforce or targetrecruit, Ebsta is the best application to select from!

I like Ebsta because it helps me sync all the emails I sent, receive, reply, and forward to and from the client or candidate on Salesforce.

I also like the fact that I can schedule the time and date of when I will be sending an update or an email to the candidate. This help me do all of the order I receive from my boss even if it is dated a week from now because I can just schedule when the email should be sent out to a single candidate, client or a prospective client or candidate.

Ebsta is great too because it enables me to see when the receiver of my email already open such correspondence.

What I least like about Ebsta is that whenever I am using a different computer, I need to restart it again. It is very time consuming. Since it is bundle to my gmail, why can't it be just synced to the email I am using so that whenever I log in to my email, I don't need to refresh my Ebsta so that it will work again.

Mit Google übersetzen

This tool is a nice to have especially for Salesforce users to be able to sync conversations.

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a very useful app to help us sync our Gmail messages to Salesforce as well as notify us if the existing profile from LinkedIn is already in our system. It is user-friendly and with an easy click button the app can give you the name/email address/company combination to help us sync a message to a profile with similar names in our system.

This helped us a lot in logging the conversation from Gmail to Salesforce. It skips the process of having one to send an email and manually log the details into the Salesforce. This also helps us view if an existing candidate in LinkedIn is already in our database.

This tool search via name and/or email address, however, if there are duplicate accounts with the same name it could also show. While this app syncs Gmail messages it is now working for Inmail messages send via LinkedIn directly. It gets hard for the users as we need to manually log an InMail activity (sent from our account) as well as incoming replies.

Mit Google übersetzen

A Must Have for Salesforce Users!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This app makes my life a lot easier. Instead of having send an email and log the action in Salesforce, Ebsta does it for me right inside Google. Being able to update a SF record without having to go be in SF makes me super happy! Also, I often search for new clients on LinkedIn and Twitter. Ebsta automatically scans the profile I'm looking at and gives me results found in my SF records. I would definitely recommend trying it out! Now that I'm using it, I'd hate to go back to life without Ebsta!

The popup banner when in gmail/linkedin/twitter will search that person in salesforce for you, which is really cool. I wish it were a little more accurate though.

Mit Google übersetzen

Email Syncing on SalesForce? Use Ebsta!

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ebsta helped us managed our customer and client relationship. Without Ebsta it will be hard for us to sync our meetings and email responses to our candidate tracking system.

We have been using Ebsta to sync email responses of candidates and clients to our candidate tracking system which is powered by SalesForce, and Ebsta made it easy for us. Before, when we were not using Ebsta it is very time consuming because we need to check each client or candidate profile then sync the message profile per profile which is very time consuming. With Ebsta, it made us sync the email message as soon as we reply to the candidate which is very convenient. We've saved soo much time because of Ebsta.

The only thing I don't like about Ebsta is that we need to upgrade our plan so that we can avail of the Growth subscription which has additional capabilities and with additional cost too. Our Ebsta plan is already expensive, and we need to pay more to get other minor functionalities, but still Ebsta is very great!

Great App for Email Documentation

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been using the app for just about a year now for Gmail. This has become critical for effective time management when recording emails to Salesforce. Click tracking has also come in very handy for the sales team.

The only hiccup I'd like to see fixed is when an email is recorded to Salesforce, it uploads the email and the attachments (if selected), but it does not link the two together.

Great app overall.

I primarily use the Ebsta app for logging emails and attachments into Salesforce. It is a much cleaner solution than the BCC Salesforce offers out of the box. Email open notifications are also extremely useful when trying to get a hold of clients as it's a little flag that it might be a good time to reach out.

The only real hiccup I see with the app is the attachments don't link to the recorded email inside of Salesforce. They are both logged to the record, but when reviewing the "email sent' activity, there isn't a direct link between the email and whatever attachments associate with it.

Ebsta workflow optimized

Bewertet am 21.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Nice software that helps connect various online lead generation sites with salesforce. The difference between this and other software is that I don't have to duplicate because everything goes directly into salesforce while I can stay within the other websites. Best feature is having hot keys to quickly cross reference on other sites. i would highly recommend the software.

Hot key connectivity to quickly research company information in my companies main database. I use online google sheets and this is great to be able to work in my sheet and essentially have salesforce data.

when you switch tabs in a chrome browser, the pop-up goes away. it would be nice if the same pop-up is present across tabs in chrome.

Mit Google übersetzen

Keep track of your emails and sync them in your office system? Use EBSTA

Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ebsta made it easy for me to sync my replies to our client emails which is very helpful rather than replying to the email, and updating our database (SalesForce) manually.

We are using Ebsta in order for us to keep track of our emails in our database. It helps us reply to client emails and sync it to SalesForce without the hassle of replying to the email and manually updating that in our SalesForce database. It also helps me sync my calendar to our salesforce database.

Sometimes we experience downtimes, and when it does, it is really hard to sync emails to our database. Sometimes it takes more than 5 minutes to sync it to our database which usually just run for seconds.

Mit Google übersetzen

Ebsta saves me so much time!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Working in a customer service role, my company keeps track of every interaction, a lot which is over email. Ebsta in conjunction with Salesforce allows me to quickly add activities to the account within Salesforce without the daunting task of copy/pasting. That and the quick snippet and search tools within email allow me to see key insight into the client I am working with! It's extremely important to see if there are open opportunities, when the last activity was and more. I would highly recommend Ebsta to anyone whose interaction with customers relies heavily on email. I have saved hours and hours of time!

Ease of use, quick and clean insights at the top of my email client (gmail), good Salesforce pluggin without having to log into salesforce

Time saver

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our sales team is constantly looking for ways to speed up prospecting, and Ebsta is miles beyond our old method. We used to copy the names of prospects or their companies, open Salesforce in our browser and then paste and search the name. Ebsta eliminated the extra steps and provided us with a window into our pipeline. We now spend lest time prospecting and more time reaching out to our potential clients.

It's not perfect, though. Ebsta would sometimes fail to identify a prospect as being in our pipeline already when browsing on LinkedIn. Ebsta would also pull the wrong prospect name on occasion for someone when browsing another individual's LinkedIn profile. This required some extra work on my end to determine Ebsta's accuracy.

Overall, it does the job we need it to do. I would recommend other sales teams to consider the product when looking for ways to streamline their processes.

Our team used to copy the names of prospects or their companies, open Salesforce in our browser and then paste and search the name. Ebsta eliminated the extra steps and provided us with a window into our pipeline, allowing us to spend the earned time back elsewhere.

Sometimes Ebsta would fail to identify a prospect as being in our pipeline already when browsing on LinkedIn. Ebsta would also pull the wrong prospect name on occasion for someone when browsing another individual's LinkedIn profile. This required some extra work on my end to determine Ebsta's accuracy.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Easily one of the best SalesForce add-ons we've purchased

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We work exclusively out of SalesForce and gMail, and this app is a life-saver. It is just SO easy to link up our messages in gMail with SalesForce. You can select specific cases, multiple contacts/accounts, and the sync is instantaneous. It totally removes the need to constantly toggle back and forth between email and SalesForce. Our team is in love. We've had Ebsta for years and will pay for them forever!

Ease of integration, smooth process flow, it just works!

Searching for a contact/lead when you have many "matches" is time consuming.

Salesforce and email integration

Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

At first, we are having difficulty with the manual labor of integrating our emails to Saleaforce, Ebsta made it possible and very efficiently.

Ebsta made our life easier by integrating Salesforce and Gmail. It increased our efficiency and productivity.

Syncing issues sometimes occur. We have to manually cc Salesforce in our emails in order to integrate. Otherwise, it's a very great tool and very reliable.

Game changing CRM tool

Bewertet am 25.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ebsta has saved me and my team hours of logging sales data from gmail. The most valuable tool has been the email attribution, contact lookup, and adding call notes + opportunity data right into the chrome extension. Our salesforce records are better than ever.

Easy to use and set up. Customize input fields per your needs. Sits right into gmail and Chrome. Attribution to records in Salesforce. Update calls and create tasks easily in Chrome.

There are still a few bugs but overall, the core features work great and they are the most valuable.

Mit Google übersetzen

Synching responses made easy!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

1. You can sync everything, you can change what info is saved such as calendar, and email so you'd know how far the conversation went with your colleague, saves time!

2. It can do wonders! You can control which application you wish to sync.

1. This automation process saves time and money. It increases productivity with less error.

2. It facilitates the recruitment process by allowing us to store all your contacts in one place so that colleagues can track the status of my email.

Sometimes the automation when it comes to synching just don't work and you will not notice it since there's no notification sent.

Ebsta for CRM

Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our team has significantly increase our closing rate by using Ebsta on our customer intertration best practices.

I love using Ebsta because it's easy to use. The user interface is easy to navigate. Salesforce makes files to easily share, access and manage files

I did not experience any difficulty in using Ebsta. Their customer support is always available and gets beck to me right away whenever I have questions.

Mit Google übersetzen

Ebsta works great for us

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our entire team, small but mighty, uses Ebsta. It provides an incredibly smooth route to linking emails from Gmail with account/contact/opportunity activity. In addition, it is an easy sync between Salesforce and our Google calendars. We pay for very few Salesforce add-ins because we are a small company and the per user fees can add up quickly. However, this is one add-in that we have prioritized as high enough to bite the bullet and pay for!

Big fan of Ebsta

Bewertet am 16.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ebsta is great! Very easy to use. Although there are other tools to link Gmail to Salesforce, and some may cost less, there is certainly plenty of value for your money with Ebsta. I particularly appreciate the ability to link my emails to records in Salesforce!

linking emails to records in Salesforce

having to re-log in to Ebsta every time I switch between computers

Ebsta Recommended

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ebsta has been key to my day to day recruiting efforts! It saves me a ton of time and I highly recommend it to all recruiters!

Times out sometimes

Cuts down my time

Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's cut down our time to get candidates in our database by half. And since our email is connected to EBSTA, syncing candidates information is so easy!

Sometimes, it lags and email syncing options is not available in my accout. But once browser got refreshed, it goes back.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent app! Makes documentation a snap!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have several sales people working for me and getting them to document conversations manually can be frustrating. With the integration of Ebsta, documentation is a huge savings of time and it makes communication with our team easier and better.

Mit Google übersetzen

Efficiency in sourcing is doubled. Makes it easy to locate candidate's profile, too.

Bewertet am 11.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ebsta is helpful and user friendly. It makes me work more efficiently, thus I manage my time wisely.

Sometimes, it loads slow. Not certain if it's due to out office connection or issues on the software itself. Nonetheless, this rarely happens.

Great!

Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It syncs replies directly to my salesforce account and allows my work to be as easy as possible. No need to copy and paste.

Ticketing for issues is very terrible and request are handled after few hours thus my work was hanging too.

10/10 would recommend

Bewertet am 16.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ebsta is one of my favorite products. The email tracker feature has revolutionized my entire work process. I can now devote more time and resources to my most essential clients.

ease of use; functionality; email tracker

literally nothing; one of my favorite plugins

highly recommended

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ebsta has changed my daily work process more than any other app. Using the tracking feature, I can now allocate the optimal amount of time to the most valued clients. Cannot recommend enough.

ease of use & functionality

literally nothing. one of the best I've used