Tripleseat

Sortieren nach

Laura
Laura
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best event planning software on the market

Bewertet am 18.10.2017

Everything from being more organized, more efficient, client management, lead management to cost and financial analysis.

What is not to love? It has every feature and function that I need to keep me organized. We have over 200 weddings and events per year in a multi-million dollar waterfront restaurant, and Tripleseat is basically my right arm. I use it for everything from its calendar, creating BEOs and contracts for the clients, food and beverage cost management, etc. I also have demo'd similar products and have chosen to stay with Tripleseat because they have everything I need, and even things I didn't know I needed!

There really aren't any cons to list here - anytime I have needed something, I just talk to their customer service team and they explain where it is, or add it for me. For instance, I wanted better reporting on lead sources and where the business was coming from, and they added a custom report for me the next day!

Mary

Tripleseat Review

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

It's been a very easy process. Customer support is always super helpful.

It's been a very easy process. Customer support is always super helpful.

It's both dynamic and user-friendly. I love all the options.

I'd love a phone friendly, downloadable app.

Mackenzie

Gets the job done

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

Everything is consolidated in one place (communication etc.)

- Your search in the search bar has to be a full name or title otherwise it won't pull up
- Editing in Picklist (when you have long menus) is a pain because you have to type and then scroll all the way to the top to edit (ex: make bold, change color); similarly copy and pasting only sometimes works; similarly when you click the clear all formatting it only sometimes works; similarly when I save a picklist there will be random spaces missing when I go to use it in a BEO that weren't there when I saved it
- Functionality in regards to saving email templates is very confusing because there are multiple ways to save and some show in certain places as opposed to others (I've watched ALL the videos on this too and it shouldn't be happening that way according to the videos
- You can't do multiple **SEPARATE** dates for the exact same event and a booking leaves a giant chunk of time open especially if it is months apart.

Mary

Tripleseat is great

Bewertet am 12.7.2023

Wonderful. We love Tripleseat and all of their team!

Wonderful. We love Tripleseat and all of their team!

Tripleseat is easy to use and they are a great partner. Anytime that we need something they are always willing to listen and figure out a solution.

Daypart segmentation and minimums for Tripleseat direct Surveys Texting to Guest feature

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Mai
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tech for the Tech UnSavvy

Bewertet am 7.7.2023

It has truly been seamless. Our account rep has been so incredibly helpful in onboarding our team and continues to be there for support throughout the process.

MY absolute favorite feature is how incredibly user friendly this platform is. I am NOT a technically advanced person but I find this platform incredibly user friendly and I just adore it! It makes me feel confident in my ability to share information with my team and clients!

This sounds almost impossible, but I don't have a single negative thing to report about this platform.

Christa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Booking Software for events and GRC!

Bewertet am 18.7.2023

Overall we love Tripleseat. We know that not ever software is perfect. Our representatives are great -they are super responsive and great to work with! Best customer service out of all the different software platforms we work with in our company.

We love the event order and pick list process. It makes it easy to create.

The feature we wish the beo /event merge to share with clients was a more seamless process. There are too many steps to create a pdf that assembles all events in date order for the client to be able to review. We know there are work arounds, but it is to many steps and the downloading process should be accessible from a drop down vs going into you inbox to click on a link to then download. We also experience glitches with TS taking with SNT not talking to each other. They happen often and area also corrected quicly.

Amanda
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Honest 3Seat Review from a daily user!

Bewertet am 11.7.2023

The Tripleseat team is amazing and the product is great and easy to use once you understand the system!

Streamlines all data very well and super organized! Great features for the everyday user.

The transition to the software was a lot and could be difficult/ time consuming to set up. Also would love an app and more flexibility in the layout of documents.

Wendy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Tripleseat will change your world

Bewertet am 18.7.2023

It was easy to learn, the support you are provided by the Tripleseat staff is wonderful, I recommend the tutorials that are offered, anything you need to do your day-to-day job, they have thought of and improve on.

It gives me such piece of mind every day. I pull up the calendar each morning and I know exactly what needs attention, and what I need to do. I literally cannot do my job without it.

I cannot think of one thing that they have not thought of. I wish I could give you ne, but for me I can't think of anything.

Ashley

My office assistant

Bewertet am 7.7.2023

Ive worked with many venue software event businesses in the past and I've loved TripleSeat as it saves me time and in turn allows me to close more sales.

It streamlines our entire business and has allowed us to be more strategic in our hiring processes.

There are some quirks to iron out like any newer business but for the most part, no complaints as their customer service team is almost always available and fantastic.

Miriam

Tripleseat for Event Sales

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

We have significantly increased event and catering sales. Restaurants are able to plan for incoming events and increased sales.

Extremely user friendly, customizable, great calendar and template options.

The way they save contacts on their server is very frustrating as your client's contact name could be changed by other Tripleseat clients (shared by email). The discussion center is not great and could use some updating

Shelley

Tripleseat

Bewertet am 15.10.2020

When I first started working with Tripleseat 7 years ago, I did not fall immediately in love. However, as I continued to work with this software, the designers continually updated the programming and added features requested by their users. What started out as serviceable has become a truly amazing tool for planning and organizing events. With every new feature, there is a video released explaining how the feature works. The designers have created an entire online tutorial for the product, which greatly facilitates in the teaching of new users. My clients love the event overview portal! I show this tool to them as we begin planning an event and suggest that they bookmark it on their browsers so that they don't have to search through their entire email inboxes to find a conversation. Lastly, the customer service is amazing. Very fast chat replies and easy fixes. Tripleseat has a fan for life in me!

Continuous growth, integration with other software, able to be customized on many levels, great client interface for ease of planning, live document updating

High learning curve, some internal programming can be clunky, not enough freedom for customizing, email drafts are not saved, when using Seven Rooms, it would be fantastic if events were automatically populated into the reservations system

Kerianne
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Happy Gather User

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

We have been using Gather for a few years now and it has definitely made our day-to-day much easier, more organized and allowed us to focus on more things to grow the business. Their customer service is very quick at responding and helpful in finding a solution to questions that have come up.

Gather has helped streamline our business by providing a fast and easy way to communicate with our clients in a clean professional format. We use the "Copy" feature very frequently as we have many repeat clients. The live update feature while we are on the phone with clients is very helpful and many clients comment how nice that is.

We wish we could customize the font size on the Chef BEO. We use the Chef BEO as orders in our kitchen and it would be beneficial for us to be able to make certain items stand out more.
We find ourselves directing many clients to the "Print Summary" hyperlink on the Summary of Charges page. If there was a way for this button to stand out as the full breakdown/itemized invoice that would be very helpful.

Nicole
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Event Planning Made Easy!

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

Not only is the Gather team extremely helpful and responsive, but since I have switched it has cut my work time down significantly!

It is extremely easy to use and saves me time! I love everything about gather! Reporting is easy to generate, message templates cut down my work time, the online cc and event agreement make it easy for my team to reference and of course the Gather team is always friendly, helpful and has become an extension of my own team.

Honestly I do not have any complaints about the software maybe that I didn't use it sooner. I would like if they partnered with OpenTable, but I believe they are working on that.

Samantha
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic program in so many ways!

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

Gather has helped us streamline details for successful events for all of our teams. It is so great to be able to create one document that everyone can access for details and assistance. It has helped us be able to execute events of all styles and sizes with ease from the moment a lead comes in to the day of the actually booking.

I love how easy Gather can customize booking agreements for different clients. We book a variety of events and need to be able to create menus, set up templates, policies, etc for each of our clients. Gather allows you to personalize all of these items as you work on the agreement, instead of having to leave out to another screen or part of the software. It also helps us in communicating specific details to our guests, as we get to modify things so meticulously.

The ONE feature I have found to be missing is being able to auto populate a task list for an event. We have a few non-negotiable that we handle internally to make sure bookings are successful, and it would be nice to be able to get this task list applied like a template.

Chrissy

One Stop Shop

Bewertet am 21.5.2019

I have not yet found something that I would like to use more than TripleSeat and I think it's well on it's way to being the BEST bang for your buck!

I love using TripleSeat for my business! Coming from a place of having to create separate documents for each piece of my event (BEO's, Proposals, Menus, Invoices, etc), it has not only streamlined my time, but also has prevented clerical errors moving from one document to another.

I think the more difficult parts of the software include the lack of customization, ie:
--colors that are used when the TripleSeat staff first load everything are not available when you try to customize
--it takes a million clicks to successfully get to where you want to go (to close an event, to confirm a payment)
--when I update a BEO, I have to manually save the OLD document and upload it into the system rather than it saving the old documents for me to reference
--when I add another document to an event, it changes the deposit that is due to be double what it should be

Kimberly

A great easy product

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

Tripleseat is immensely helpful in not overbooking and being able to plan ahead in terms of revenue coming in and tracking client retention. It is also extremely helpful in building and customizing contracts

Tripleseat is very user friendly and intuitive. It's easy to teach yourself and customize settings to what you need. I run the events for 3 restaurants and can customize what I need for each restaurant

There are glitches that when I've brought them up to customer support have been brushed off. For example: the emails from tripleseat tend to get blocked by company's firewalls or go to trash. It happens very often with my finance clients. When I've brought this up, customer support has just said to tell the client to check their junk folder but I can't really keep telling the Directors of Private Dining for major banking companies the problem is on their end so I end up not using tripleseat when booking my finance clients which is most of our revenue.

Paige
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Switched from Caterease and could not be happier!

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

The functionality of Tripleseat is day and night from our previous provider. I love that I am able to figure out anything questions or modifications on my own because it is so easy to navigate, If I do have a questions that is tricky, there are many ways to reach out and get help in a timely manner. When we started up with TS, we were in a time crunch because our previous provider was about to go dark on us. TS expedited our menus and start up without me even asking and made it a complete breeze to being. I was so impressed and appreciated everything from start to finish while brining on TS that I asked my rep to forward a email to the CEO. The CEO himself reached out to me within hours to thank me. SO IMPRESSED with this company, product, service!!

We have been with Tripleseat for over a year now and my only con would be the reports section of the software. It is'nt not as user friendly as I would hope and seems limited. I would like to be able to customize this to use for reporting more.

Kete

Don't bother... check out Tripleseat

Bewertet am 14.8.2019

Frustrating. I came from a venue that used Tripleseat which is so easy to use and so customizable. Comparatively Gather is so much the worst.

Nothing. I truly can not thing of a single thing that I like about Gather. It is such a disappointment.

The list...
The software does not allow you to send a contract separate from a BEO.
The guest portal that the client sees is difficult to navigate and looks really basic.
When putting together the BEO is much more complicated than it needs to be.
The chef BEO includes the bar information which is unnecessary and can be confusing. According to everyone I've spoke with this is unavoidable and there is nothing they can do about it.
The look/layout of your BEO's and contracts is not customizable.
You can not start a new booking from the "Day" view of the calendar only on the "Month" view.
You can not customize your lead form. So you can not ask potential customers pertinent information to better help guide them to the right space/event info.
Reports do not seem to be customizable. If you want to make a report that shows only certain details that is not possible. You can only use their pre made crappy ones.

Antwort von Tripleseat

Hi Kete,
We're sorry to hear about your frustration with Gather! Our Client Success Team Manager, Emily, will be reaching out to follow up and would love to partner with you to improve your experience. Keep an eye out for an email from her this week.
The Gather Team

L'Lee
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Gather keeps us organized!

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

Our overall experience with Gather is positive. It literally takes about 5 minutes to book a full event as we have custom templates built. Customers appreciate our timely responses due to using this software program. Everything that we send looks very professional.

Another thing that is huge for us is being able to have multiple users, so we can all work together and see each other's bookings.

We also appreciate the response time from customer service. Keep up the good work!

We appreciate how easy it is to send contacts out with Gather. It is extremely easy to look up customers and past events. It is a great tool for prospecting and re-booking events.

The only thing that we don't enjoy is when software programming slows down at times when the company is doing updates. This does not happen often and the flip side of it is Gather is good at staying current with market trends and keeping us updated.

Cassandra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Overall, fairly smooth and easy to use.

Bewertet am 13.9.2017

I like the aesthetic of the software and that the Gather team seems to always be working on ways to improve the product.

I wish that the Task feature functioned more like an alert where some kind of reminder for deadlines would pop up, not only on the page for that particular event, but on the home page and calendar page. If the task feature were a bit more developed then I would be able to stop using Pipedrive altogether. It would also be AWESOME if Gather were integrated with OpenTable or another reservations software system.

I also wish there were more color coding options for different categories of events and phases they're in, such as a color for offsite events, or a color for an event that is confirmed but maybe still has a few details to finalize.

It would also be fantastic if clients could complete their credit card authorization form directly on the Gather Proposal Page so that they do not have to email credit card information or relay it over the phone.

Joey

Goat Herding Made Easier

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

Tripleseat is a grand-slam for organizing and executing event contracts, creating a usable database of customer & leads and making internal communications easy and efficient.

Tripleseat enables us to organize the information for coordinating, planning and executing events between our clients and our management team in a very clean and efficient manner. The communication threads keep all the details that matter under one roof. I also love that the client can browse our menus and make the critical decisions on their own time streamline the process of finalizing contracts and BEOs.

I wish there was a more robust financial modeling component allowing better forecasting and analysis.
Also after the initial set up it can be a bit cumbersome and complicated to change layouts and graphics.

Kenneth

Tripleseat Crushes!

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

The most easeful part of planning and implementing events is having everything necessary for all teams (admin, chef, service) in a one stop, easy to use place. Since it's cloud-based I can access it at home, and give on the spot guidance to my teams who are already on site.

The only hiccup that I would like to see rectified is having any uploaded documents that my team has made readily available on the scroll over button on the calendars. For example, you scroll over an event on the calendar and it would be awesome to have not only BEOs but also uploaded menus and receipts there too.

Vanna
  • Branche: Eventservice

Could use improvement

Bewertet am 13.8.2023

It has been a solid good.

It has been a solid good.

The functionality of receiving leads and booking events are great

It has consistently been slow and we have had service interruptions, our contracts have had issues from original set up - copied over contracts linked together which is still ongoing, and little things like not being able to add a color to the calendar for our company functionality. As the admin for leads, I am still confused on how to clear them from years ago.

Alyssa

Cabarrus Brewing Company

Bewertet am 10.5.2019

Having Gather has completely changed (and enhanced) the booking experience for me. Having an organized calendar of events that is not a google calendar has been incredibly helpful for not only the event staff, but also our management staff to know what is going on daily. Everyone loves the Daily Digest emails that are a glimpse into what we have coming up that day/week. Since using Gather we have been more successful in booking events with less administrative issues such as late payments/over bookings/etc. I honestly do not have enough good things to say about this Software, it has been a life saver!

The ease of use. Being able to process payments online has been a game changer. We used to always have to have clients come in to process payments and having everything online has streamlined the booking process.

The only issue I have at the moment is that the mobile app is not as easy to work on the go. I do love having the mobile app, but I wish it was easier to send and edit the email templates.

Christina

Gather Review

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

I find it to be user friendly for all levels of technical ability. Its quick and easy to use and I love the ability to share banquet event order changes with the guests in real time.

I love the functionality of the software, from the writing process to the use of the app, its all seamless

I wish reporting showed how much business is on the books at any specific date so we could track booking progress by date.