MoData Suite

KI-gestützte Vertriebsintelligenz für Prognosen und Vorhersagen

4,7 /5 (10 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

• Funktionen
Adam P.

I needed better data that was easier for me to access so I could make better decisions

Bewertet am 6.7.2018

working in a high velocity sales environment I required better insights into the sales funnel but I don't have a PHD in maths -ie, I was having difficulty generating reports directly from Salesforce. Mo-Data provides easy to use customisable reporting that gives me the insights I need in order to make better, faster decisions. Highly recommend it.

Haven't come across any issues. The support team has delivered on every commitment. So far I am very impressed.

Subanya C.

A very patient and helpful team out there working towards delivering your requirements

Bewertet am 16.1.2018

The fact that it tracks history unlike most other BI tools like Power BI. This means that you do not have to take snapshots every day or week to track movement of your funnel. I think thats been great help for us. Also the fact that they can pull data from different sources/tools and give us an integrated view of our figures.

Nothing too concerning at the moment but obviously there is always room for improvement for any platform.

Richard H.
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Best in Class - Made for Sales Managers

Bewertet am 2.11.2020

We evaluated several other options and found Mo Data head and shoulders above the alternatives. Also I got to speak directly with the people at Mo Data and found them very helpful and no pressure.

This software was designed for sales managers; it focuses on reporting and sales team optimization. It avoids wasting time on gimmicks and unnecessary reporting functions. It is intuitive and delivers both historical and real time data. I am able to quickly share with my sales team and management several different views of where we are in any given day.

The filter function takes some getting used to. Some of the advanced functionality that is really useful is behind the paywall.

Stacey M.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Fantastic service and support Team at MoData

Bewertet am 22.6.2018

Visability into our CRM Data, reporting capability and it captured historical data which we were missing from Dynamics moment in time reporting

It helps give us the additional visability and reporting we needed from our data that we were missing from our CRM Microsoft Dynamics itself

Initial set up takes awhile but that is so the team can help tailor the dashboards to suit specific clients needs so we were more than happy to work through that

Fast start and immediate insights

Bewertet am 16.1.2018

The UI is exceedingly simple to use and fast. Simply define the way you want to filter the data and leverage the expertise of the MoData team.

We are early on in the implementation and looking forward to leveraging some of the embedded AI capability for better forecasting as we build out our historical data.

Over time it would be good if there was drag-and-drop functionality onto dashboards for additional filtering and to add more metrics.

Carlo magno L.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Finally a data analytical tool that you dont need to be a neuroscientist to operate

Bewertet am 25.7.2018

Improved sales agent efficiency and better performance. Also really helped us to look at forecasted pipeline.

Easy to use, insightful reports that allow the management team to make effective and measurable changes to the sales team.

Mo data is based in USA so some time zone challenges- but its really not an issue. I would still recommend this product as Mo Data is very flexible on times to call us and provide support.

Robert I.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Very intuitive, highly valuable, eye opening and actionable sales insights

Bewertet am 18.12.2017

Very modern and easy to use. Identifies many valuable trends and patterns in sales performance before a human or a janky Salesforce reporting system would, that you can really take action on to optimize revenue.

I would love to interact directly or through a community with their other sales leaders so I could learn from them too.

Mathew C.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Modata review- advanced analytics and easy reporting

Bewertet am 30.7.2018

The massive amount of features that translate into functional outcomes.
Make reporting for monthly board meeting accurate and fast.

Take your time to lean the platform and listen during the onboarding... the number of features can be overwhelming.

Sami K.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Recommended for Sales Forecasting , Pipeline change tracking and Rep Activity Tracking use...

Bewertet am 20.9.2018

They have everything you need around sales analytics. I have yet to come across a use case that they don’t already have a super elegant solution for. It has now become so easy to track week-over-week changes to pipeline, get accurate forecasting for current / next quarter & track rep activity. I not only save a lot of time every week, we have also had a material impact on our productivity since we started using MoData

Nothing worth mentioning as they continue to release new features on a regular basis to fill up any gap in functionality.

Volney S.