SalesRabbit

Sortieren nach

Randon
Randon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

You guys did a great job!

Bewertet am 24.2.2017

I've been very pleased with the ease of use and every time I need tech help it's resolved quickly and efficiently!

Updates won't leave you alone when you're away from an internet source.

Ben
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Selling and running sales teams using Sales Rabbit

Bewertet am 23.11.2016

Managing hundreds of sales reps in the field in multiple cities and states who are selling various products has been challenging to meet all their needs and marry up the needs of our company and wishes of the shareholders. Our executive team reviewed various canvassing and field sales solutions to determine which one provided the best suite of features, was reliable, and inspired enthusiasm from sales reps to use the solution. As a direct to home sales company we need to have high reporting on how sales reps are using their time in the field and what they are doing with their time. Because Sales Rabbit allows us to see in real time the performance indicators that we care about, we can have productive performance conversations with individual reps or entire teams. The data from sales rabbit helps us lead our people and learn what high performing reps are doing so others can replicate. We streamlined our entire sales process into one application and everything our sales reps do is right within the app. Sales people like simple, mobile, processes that allow them to focus on the prospect and not the process. We track activities and prospects which cause us to close more deals and follow through on creating a relationship. Because our process is great, our sales reps tend to prospect and sell more so they earn more. This helps us retain our sales force and create great sales culture where we keep our best talent around which makes adding new team members and recruiting easier and more scalable.

I love that our Sales Reps love it. They use it, so we get high adoption of our sales processes, it saves us resources as a result. We create a better sales experience for our sales reps and therefore our customers.

The integrations could be more complete, but they are always willing to integrate more based on need.

Dee
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Technician

Bewertet am 17.2.2017

It's pretty good but it crushes every once in a while and lose information. I have to sign in again and reput information.

It's easy to use and very simple. Once, you get where all the information space, it will be so simple enough to get it done quickly.

It crushes every once in a while. Specially, after you fill out and right before push submit, it crushes and loses all the information.

Antwort von Sales Rabbit

Sorry you have had some issues with TechRabbit crashing. We are coming out with a big update for the app later this week. You will love it.

John
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best tool out there to stay organized

Bewertet am 23.2.2017

SR has been crucial to my success. It keeps me organized and I no longer miss out on appointments like before. It's awesome for managing your own personal area and that of your teams. Well worth the investment.

It's ability to organize everything.

There's different features I would like added like Geo fences for my reps and the ability to create my own icons/markers within the app. I would also like it if I could load info into the lead like a picture.

Antwort von Sales Rabbit

Thanks for the feedback John! We are always looking to improve SalesRabbit. The ability to add attachments (including images) to the lead is coming later this year! As for customizing lead icons/markers that is done at the company level. If you have feedback for the lead statuses be sure to pass that on to your company admins.

Mosese
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 18.10.2022

I think overall it is more efficient compared to the other software we use

I think overall it is more efficient compared to the other software we use

Messaging is one of the most useful features i find it easier to communicate

Just some of the information are a little outdated

Daniel
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Limited options but not this one

Bewertet am 8.3.2021

Poor customer service. Support is online, through email only. They have a number but you never get anyone. Their website chat is the same. If you need help quickly its not gonna happen. They also mentioned features that are "more then likely happen asap" and never do. Still not there. Not super impressed with the company or the software. There are other options that are MUCH better for the same price.

It was easy to setup. The phone app is also easy to use.

The dashboard for whomever is running the sales show is very poor. Its not very functional and just looks bad. Their map online is not interactive. If you want some simple

Kolton
  • Branche: Rundfunk

Sales management

Bewertet am 17.2.2017

Overall the app work performs great!! There are a few features we are working on adding. For your basic tools, canvas, leaderboard the app is awesome easy to use and train on. If something is wrong they are very quick to fix it!

Kory

Kory jansen

Bewertet am 17.2.2017

I haven't been using tech rabbit for long but i have enjoyed my experience with it alot. Its seems to work smoothly and seemlessly.

Ease of use.

Not having an android platform.

Danny
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Danielson

Bewertet am 23.2.2017

It's been well besides the times where my close outs don't show up. Other than that it's been real help full!

I like how you can just do the paperwork on your phone it's really easy to access as well. Espically for first time users

How sometimes my paperwork won't submit to my office. Sometimes it takes me multiple times to submit it

Antwort von Sales Rabbit

Thanks for the feedback Franco. We are going to be coming out with a great update for TechRabbit soon. You will love it.

Raul
Raul
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

New and improve

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

Sales rabbit it probably one of the best apps for door to door sales. It looks amazing and the team behind it is dedicated to improving it.

I don’t like how you have to go through sales rabbit in order to get their Boost services. Other than that it’s great.

Johnathan
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Where are the product videos

Bewertet am 17.2.2017

This is a good product but I would like to see training videos. Weekly emails from sales rabbit with training and features would be nice. Even for products I don't have and I could purchase if it's worth the money, value.

I don't know enough about this product to give pros and cons as well as the next but I do like the API function with Agemni very much.

Battery sucker and no android support.

Hey Johnathan,

This is really good feedback. I love the idea of putting together product emails that we send out. Additionally there is a Help Center with lots of product articles and video tutorials. You can access it at app.salesrabbit.com then click on Account, then Help. Thank you.

Jonathan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very good quality app but has too many updates.

Bewertet am 11.8.2017

Plenty of day to day use.

Plenty of day to day use.

I love the convenience of the app in my line of work. There are other more important issues that I have to deal with when locating an area on the map. This is not an issue for Sales Rabbit.

Too many updates. Every time I check my updates it's always trying to update seems like. I guess that's to be expected with a gps map indicator to make it more convenient?

t

3.875 on a 10 scale

Bewertet am 8.3.2017

Sales Rabbit, Tech Rabbit... I commend you on the attempt for this service! 10 outta 10.
Now...

Input Options Feasibility = 4
Software Creativity = 5
Overall user satisfaction = 5

Of the 8 categories I ranked your product, your net average score = 3.875

Solely based upon the initial plan of this software you were spot-on. However, being forced to use this software by my employer, resulted in more frustration, confusion and disappointment to be totally honest with you.
My earnest attempts to obtain real-time 'How-To's' for use of this product where 100% devoid.
Presently the current edition of this product is neanderthal at best. On the bright side it allows you unimaginable room for improvement. Best of Luck...

Antwort von Sales Rabbit

I'm sorry you have not had a great experience with SalesRabbit. We are always making improvements to the platform and rely on users like you to improve the product by sending us your feedback. It would be great to get some more specifics on where we can further improve. If you need support please call into 801-919-7499 or email support@salesrabbit.com. We are coming out with a big update for TechRabbit within next couple of days :)

Janel
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Rabbit freezes

Bewertet am 20.2.2020

Easy to keep track of daily reports and easy to add new features. Nice to add notes in to keep track of daily or monthly goals

Freezes up way to much. Will kick you out of the app and hard to get ahold of CSR to help solve the problem

Ethan
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My opinion

Bewertet am 22.2.2017

I love the app it works very well and I have no issues with it at all it makes my job as a salesman way easier and i don't know what I would do without it.

I like how it has the map and shows you costumer leads

Sometimes it can be slow to load

Jordan

Love sales rabbit

Bewertet am 17.2.2017

I think that sales rabbit really helps my performance in selling. I used to do everything on paper but it is so much easier on my phone. Sometimes it is wrong on the names but I still like it.

Wrong names

Shoney

SALES RABBIT

Bewertet am 23.2.2017

works fine, I just wish there was input fields for AT&T internet as well as a drop down to schedule a technician.

very efficient way to process new customers
has tools that make sales more effective
time saver

not seeing the leads of my reps
having to put AT&T internet info in notes rather than drop down tabs

Franco
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Great door to door tool

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

overall the experience was great. it's a powerful tool for sales reps, managers. It can also help create competition with the leaderboards, etc. if you are doing door-to-door sales, it's a must.

Sales Rabbit provides an easy way for sales reps to work, especially in the door-to-door sales field. it provides area maps, allows for easy credit applications and agreement signatures. helps sales reps organize leads, sales, and be able to track who they have spoken to on the street, so that all potential leads are contacted.

there are some mistakes that sales rabbit makes when running credit. but overall, there is not much to not like

Cody
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better off using a pen and paper

Bewertet am 1.9.2018

They don't provide you with much info, you purchase and then realize all the features you're missing. No follow up support

They a nice looking app but unfortunately they don't have as many features as one would expect.

Pretty much everything. Realized I'm better off using a pen and paper

Hi Cody,

I'm sorry you couldn't find all the features you were looking for! That can definitely be frustrating.

We'd love to see if there are any features we can go over with you or architect different solutions for any problems you may experiencing.

Please feel free to contact us at support@salesrabbit.com or 801-418-9009 ext.1

I like it

Bewertet am 26.10.2021

Pretty good

Pretty good

I’ve used this product twice at 2 different companies. We tried others are returned to SR.

The customer support is horrible, hands down

Richard

Works decently for field use

Bewertet am 17.2.2017

While this app provides a decent field tool to manage client base, and to enhance sales ability with extra information to strengthen what you say. The app it self seems to be riddled with problems of use. It force closes on me and maes you restart the program all to often. Could be better could be worst but when it works it at least provides useful information to the sales person.

The fact it provides territory maps with sometimes accurate information. And is easy to use mostly.

That it has softwareally issues and force closes alot. As well as not always displaying accurate mapping, and or client data

Hey Richard,

We really value feedback from users like you. We have made stability a HUGE focus over the last 6 months at SalesRabbit. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised at the improvements with speed and stability across the platform. Thanks again!

Gregg

Gregg reveiw

Bewertet am 17.2.2017

Its been very useful in my generating sales but i thinm it should be more compatible with android as it is with apple products

Not to compatible with android

Brandon
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent program with constant improvement

Bewertet am 17.2.2017

Sales Rabbit has been an invaluable service for our company. It has helped in so many different assets from the individual sales rep to the company being able to track data. Sales Rabbit is constantly working to update and improve their platform and they are always willing to listen to ideas and see where they can be implemented.

Ease of use.

Not enough customer integration

Clark
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Only works on Mac technology

Bewertet am 23.2.2017

Glitchy software. Doesn't always update & than I don't get paid....

Patience serves as a protection...

Glitchy software. Doesn't always update & than I don't get paid....

Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they will then be powerless to vex your mind.

It's not paper work

Requires IPhone & Wi-Fi

Antwort von Sales Rabbit

Thanks for the feedback Clark! If you are using TechRabbit, correct, we do not have an Android app. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Drew

Sales Rabbit

Bewertet am 17.2.2017

I Just started using sales rabbit but it was extremely easy to learn to use! Lots of features that make things more simple.

I love being able to see the homes as well as mark the homes according to different things. The agreemtent is also really convenient to use!

Unfortuanletly I don't have unlimited data. But I don't think there any way to use sales rabbit with out having to need data or wifi.