FieldRoutes

Sortieren nach

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Wowed by Pest Routes

Bewertet am 17.10.2018

It's been amazing! CSR is the man and their development team are constantly coming up with new amazing features.

I have used both PestPac and ServSuite and this software is by far the easiest to teach and use at a local branch level. It's intuitive nature has extra features has already facilitated a significant drop in our A/R and an increase in customer satisfaction and retention.

The enterprise reporting could still be a little more robust. Their reporting in general is great on the individual branch level and it's very dynamic.

Kimberly

FieldRoutes Review

Bewertet am 22.8.2022

The software has helped us grow by better organizing our business. Reports are awesome for enabling us to see the growth in so many ways!

There is SO much customization available so we can really tailor it to suit our business and adapt it as our business grows.

There are an abundance of features and a library of guides on how to use them. It might be helpful to have more access to step by step training with a FieldRoutes rep to answer questions as they might pertain to applying them to our business.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thank you for your review, Kimberly. We're glad that you have been able to utilize FieldRoutes software in a way that best suits your business. Please know that whenever you need assistance, you can reach out to our Support team. They will be happy to walk you through anything you are needing. Also, you can register for our Tips & Tricks webinars to learn directly from FieldRoutes experts how to best utilize the software.

Sarah

Do not recommend

Bewertet am 7.4.2023

The software is NOT good for a pest control company that offers multiple service types. The only situation I can see this software working for is a mosquito-only company because it offers one type of service on one schedule. We offer multiple pest service types on multiple service schedules and have used their "work around" of doing services as "line items" on the invoice of another service, but it still doesn't work well. Clients get multiple confirmations, followups, invoices, etc for each service day they have multiple services line up (Ex. monthly mosquito and quarterly pest service and annual fire ant/termite). I really have tried to make this software work-- it was supposed to be an improvement to doing everything manually and allow our company the ability to grow. It has only been a headache. 6 months later we still cannot use the software and after reading the reviews here (how I wish I had found these non-sponsored user reviews sooner!!) I am going to forfeit the rest of the year subscription and get set up with GorillaDesk. The saddest part is when I ask other companies in my network who have used or are trying to use FieldRoutes/PestRoutes they tell me they have/had the same, overwhelmingly negative experience. I tried so hard to remain optimistic as this was supposed to be a positive change for our company and allow us the opportunity to grow. I cannot remain blindly optimistic any longer and would never recommend to a friend.

The poor guy they assigned us to help us with the onboarding process was genuine and amazing overall.

Everything else. Terrible onboarding process and the salesman lied to me about multiple things the software could and would do or what their onboarding team would do to get us going.

Warum FieldRoutes gewählt wurde

Was looking for software that could handle our paperwork needs as well as offer automated routing, scheduling, and confirming.

Zuvor genutzte Software

QuickBooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FieldRoutes

FieldRoutes was cheaper for a small company starting up and seemed to be a lot more user-friendly. SEEMED, key word.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Sarah, this is definitely not the kind of experience we want for our customers. We’re forwarding this review to our Support and Customer Success Teams.

Andrew

A good option

Bewertet am 19.8.2022

It's been a steady work horse for us.

It's been a steady work horse for us.

Customer communication and history are in one place.

It doesn't have the same capabilities of integration with other networks as some others.

PestPac und Briostack

Went paperless

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FieldRoutes

More reliable than briostack and key seven, and simpler than pestpac

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thank you for your positive review, Andrew. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Amy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I couldn’t be more pleased

Bewertet am 5.10.2020

Although I got off to a rocky start the team helping me walked me through and taught me everything thing I needed to know. They are always on hand when I have a question as well. The software is completely comprehensive and easy to adjust to fit my specific needs. I feel like we are growing and profiting from the use of this product

It is So very comprehensive it was also adjustable to fit my company

It took me a while to learn but it was worth it

Raul
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Business owner

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

Excellent I highly recommend it to all pest control business owners!!!

Excellent I highly recommend it to all pest control business owners!!!

Easy to use very updated very helpful!!!

Maybe pricing could be adjusted to how many users

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Raul, thank you very much for your review. As we continue to grow, we depend on our customers' reviews to ensure our customer experience is as great as possible. We're glad to hear you're satisfied with our product and we look forward to our continued partnership with you.

philip

Bewertet am 28.10.2023

after the review prompt not the biggest fan

after the review prompt not the biggest fan

I like being able to do that job I'm assigned to do

the fact you prompted this review over the alert and task bar option so i had to complete it to do my job. If you want people to review you dont hinder their ability to work. Or at least let them opt out of it instead of a forced review hyperlink that blocks and restricts me from doing my actual job till the review is done. Kinda scummy

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Hello, Phillip. We're glad that FieldRooutes supports you in getting your job done. We apologize for the inconvenience that the survey caused, and we will share this with our team.

Jennifer

Pest Control Use

Bewertet am 9.4.2019

Overall - ServSuite is an essential part of our day to day operations and I cannot see our company changing software in the foreseeable future. Their customer service is prompt, dedicated, thorough and reliable. This is truly the best software for our industry, hands down!

What I love about ServSuite is that not only does it track all of the vital information we need for our clients, but it allows us to paint a picture of their history with us. From initial set up, to scheduling recurring services, invoicing, payment history, collections and everything in between ServSuite is a one stop shop for our industry. They are also excellent at letting you know when and what kind of updates are on the way!

When it crashes, our entire branch is affected, which sends our daily operations to a halt. The scheduler tends to crash and malfunction as well.

Celise

Title of Review

Bewertet am 29.11.2023

Versatility and customization. Meets most of our needs in one system.

As far as the conference goes, I think the seminars could have been titled and described a lot better. I found myself in several sessions that I wished my co worker would have gone to instead of me because it applied more to them. Or vice versa.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thank you for this review, Celise. We're glad to see that FieldRoutes is able to meet your company's needs. We particularly appreciate your thoughts on the IGNITE conference and will share them with our team as we plan for next year.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

After Several Years of Use, We’re Switching

Bewertet am 14.11.2018

We’ve enjoyed managing all of our pest control customers using Pestroutes for years. They’ve been good at keeping things organized.

Reporting numbers through pestroutes is horrific. Managing profiles for different areas messed up our numbers for the year, and now Pestroutes is calling us out on “fudging our numbers.” Each of our managers has multiple profiles so they can sell in multiple markets, and many of our salesman have multiple seller profiles so they can sell in Utah as well as other places. But Pestroutes says we have one salesman for every profile, which screws up our sales averages for the year.

One Simple Reason Not To Use This Software

Bewertet am 10.7.2020

In 2017 they cared. They needed customers and they worked with you.
In 2020 they seem to cater to...

In 2017 they cared. They needed customers and they worked with you.
In 2020 they seem to cater to their large customers, leaving the local companies to adapt to their will.

We used to like that the company appeared to be innovative and flexible. They use to let you use their software in a fashion that best suited your company.

One Simple Reason to Run From This Software: They make significant changes to their software with zero notification to their clients. This requires restructuring how you use their software, retraining your staff how to use their software, and then you need to spend time repairing the damage their change made to how you use their software. All of this; of course, after you discover the changes they made on your own... Days to weeks after they made the change.

Warum FieldRoutes gewählt wurde

Staying with PestRoutes is hurting our business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FieldRoutes

We thought we were getting a company that cared.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

We apologize for not meeting your expectations. We work hard to present and provide the best possible software solution for pest control businesses. We have many satisfied customers and a team of talented individuals who take meeting and exceeding our customers' expectations seriously. We have also taken steps to ensure our customer communications are frequent and helpful. We know our team has recently spoken with you about your concerns, and we appreciate you helping us continue to improve. Thank you.

Abi

Scheduling Game Changer

Bewertet am 18.8.2022

Field routes saves us time, money, and allows us to be better prepared for each day. With the ability to save extensive customer notes, no details are lost and we are able to provide high-quality services to our customers.

Like any big change for a small business, switching to Field Routes was a large undertaking for our team. However, once we had things in place, it has helped us grow and succeed in ways we didn't think were possible. Working in a rural area, it is extremely helpful to be able to view and schedule appointments in a map view. We have saved hundreds of dollars in fuel costs, and we have helped our technicians be more productive. Realtime views of the technicians day has helped us to better schedule for their capabilities. There are many excellent reports that have helped us track and monitor our growth which has been both encouraging and challenging.

According to our technicians there are a few lags with the app software. Often the technicians will find error codes and not be able to complete their work. While this is a frustration, Field Routes has always responded to our concern quickly.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Abi, thank you for such a thorough review. We're happy to see that our scheduling capabilities have helped your business so much. We look forward to continuing to work with you to provide high-quality service to your customers.

Jim
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A very robust CRM for the pest control industry

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

I took over as Branch Manager after our company had been using PestRoutes for over a year. They had migrated from PestPac, and it appears for all intents and purposes that the migration went well. It was a steep learning curve for me, and they want to charge for additional hands-on training (what I would call "re-doing the onboarding"). Even 2+ years on I'm discovering that our people either weren't trained properly in the beginning, or that that tribal knowledge was lost in the general turnover that companies experience. However, their customer service has always been helpful as we've called in about simple questions because we didn't know where to look in the Help Wizard.

The reporting features are incredible....if you have good input. Not a FieldRoutes issue, just a pebcak error.

Reporting is a double edged sword: there are so many different ways to get the same information that I've had to create a library of how to run the reports that we want. Yes, you can save reports, but only in the Reports tab. Side note - why isn't the Sales Report in the Reporting tab but in the Customer tab?

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thank you for your review, Jim. We're glad to see that the reporting features have been so impactful to your business. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future. As in the past, please feel free to reach out to our Support team with anything you need.

Johnathan

We will zelle money for Google reviews too .. SkeeterCide

Bewertet am 26.8.2022

I wish there was someone that would've walked us through the set up. process ie contracts, trigger rules, permissions etc. There is so much to know and I feel like we are not getting the full potential of the software even at our current use.

Invoicing, scheduling and chemical tracking

Mobile app - I don't like that it forces the techs to use the cell number they are operating from to communicate with the customer. House Call Pro has a great system in place for this.

GorillaDesk

Chemical tracking and scheduling

Zuvor genutzte Software

Housecall Pro

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Hi Johnathan, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you are finding many features helpful. For any assistance please reach out to our Support team with any needs you may have.

Donna

Customer Service is Very Good

Bewertet am 2.7.2019

We are much more productive on Servsuite than we were with our past software. We are able to review and adjust our business based on the information available in reports from the system.

For day to day use it is easy to use. The Customer Service team does an excellent job responding timely almost every time they are contacted. The system is very dependable little to no down time as a result of a ServSuite issue.

If anything requires any sort of programmer to get involved the length of time is entirely to long and no updated are provided. Also, if one client reports an issue that would involve us all, Servsuite does not sent out any sort of bulletin to all their customers, this would be a great idea to assure as little damage as possible when a major issue takes place.

Warum FieldRoutes gewählt wurde

It was time to change to a more progressive program that provided much more for us as a client.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FieldRoutes

Ease of use, and support staff
Deborah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I believe ServSuite's is excellent with our Team5 technical team support.

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

Vast capabilities and generally ease of use. We have a great tech team referred to as, Team5. We are assigned Team5 and work with them whenever we have issues with the software, technical info needed or general questions where to find a report, etc. Team5 have excellent follow through and communication with us. Sometimes issues have to sent to programming and they are vigilant to get back with us along the way till resolution. They are friendly and helpful.

Since the software has a vast ability, we aren't always up to speed on what would help us the most. I just came across an issue and part of the correction was to run a report monthly. We could have saved quite a bit of money if we would have been aware to process this report monthly for a few years now. I am disappointed that we thought the one step we were processing was all we needed to do, but that was not the case. That step does not communicate the final result and a report still needs to be done to handle the final communication piece. Again, that final step caused us to be over charged for a few years. They are working on a solution so when that one step is processed it is final, but not there yet and that does not help the past overcharges to us. We have been with ServSuite for over 13 years.

christopher

versatility

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

I am very happy with it, I started using this program many years ago, early 2000, so about 20 years watching it grow and become a very competitive service.

very versatile, the learning curve is a bit tough but once you understand how it works it can be a real quality time and money saver. Reports are detailed and help with many aspects of management. scheduling is probably the best component. customer portal and card payments are seamless.

the mobile application and stability, we have had issues in the field with tablets and the software. support has been good on resolution

Cyndel

User Friendly Interface with Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

Overall my experience with ServSuite has been great and I would highly recommend it to anyone in the pest control industry.

I've been using ServSuite for a little more than 2 years and it was my first experience with software designed specifically for pest control services. Because of the user friendly interface, I was able to learn how to navigate the system fairly quickly and what I couldn't find, customer service was right there to assist whether it was via email or phone. Whether I'm using the system to process the daily work, help a customer with a payment, or running reports for our company owner, ServSuite is a fast, secure, easy to use software for our business and I highly recommend it.

There are few cons to ServSuite, however, concerning the part of the program for drawing graphs on the wood infestation reports- it's limited in what it can do and I would rather use the Microsoft paint program and paste from there to the report. I also might would suggest a different formatting for the account private notes that includes "word wrap" so that if something is copied and pasted, it is all aligned correctly.

Sharon
  • Branche: Think-Tanks
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Pest Routes review after using it for a year

Bewertet am 20.12.2016

We started using the software just about a year ago, in December of 2015. A rep came and showed us the basics, answering many questions with the utmost of patience. After the rep left, we had to call into the Pest Routes Customer Service department, many times. The customer service agent and her team of customer service representatives always helped us out, with a smile, despite the repeated questions. If the agent, or her team, couldn't give us an instant answer, they would create a ticket and get back to us. I would recommend this software to anyone running a pest control office. It has so many utilities included in the software, such as various reports detailing types of customers (those who pay with checks/credit cards/cash and how much and often they pay). It also has the ability for customers to leave feedback on the technician (which is also detailed in another report). It's easy for customers to be contacted for any voicemail the office can create beforehand as well as emailing/leaving voice-mails for the customers regarding their next service including time frames. I can go on and on, but I'm sure it's all in their marketing material. Great product with a great customer service/development team!

The best feature of PestRoutes is the method of notifying customers of their next service. We have the option of SMS (texting), emailing and calling (all optional, at the customer's request).

I don't like the Paid In Full report, not very functional for those with multiple subscriptions.

Thank you!

Bambi

Gateway Pest Control

Bewertet am 9.3.2019

Outstanding customer support especially to new users as myself. Patience is one of the key factors in talking to support that I have noticed. Response is prompt and they are consistently keeping you in the loop when your problem cannot be solved right away. I would like to give a big thanks to CSR for all her help and support in addressing a newcomers concerns and lack of knowledge using this software. For someone who was not trained and thrown into this position as office manager, she was vital as well as, Team 1 in helping me navigate and work through my difficulties.

Thanks ServSuite! We continue to look forward in growing with you. Keep up the good work!

We have been using ServiSuite for approximately 2 years. We are a small family owned pest control company with advanced growth each year. Since coming on board with ServSuite it has enhanced communication, scheduling, reporting and organization for our business and customers. Honestly, there are too many positive features to mention in what this company has to offer. If they do not have a feature that is one size fits all they will improvise and compromise to make the system work for you if possible.

I cannot comment on what I like least about this software. I am not well versed enough to make such a comment. It has only helped our company.

Sharon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Virginia Green Lawn Care

Bewertet am 2.12.2016

We have really challenged ServSuite to build/code new changes to be more tailored to our needs. Everyone we have worked with has really gone above and beyond in their efforts and we look forward to the final product. My reps have been very responsive to our needs. Thank you.

the software has come a long way over the last few years. we are new to using a lockbox and this feature has really streamlined our a/r. we are also getting ready to implement tablets for production and sales

the redundancies in the mouse clicks, for example: to print, we have click 3-4 times before something will actually print, to change job instructions you have to erase all the boxes one at a time, change the primary note and then apply to all future services and click one at a time to change current services (there should be one button to apply notes to all services), there are more examples but I have only listed 2. I wish financial holds were automatic based on criteria you would set up, instead of pulling a list and putting accounts on hold, the software should automatically do it.

Julie

Wonderful!

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

Utilizing the service categories to create different categories for types of services that you'd like to see individual totals for. For example, a subcontracted service for insulation is a One Shot, in pest control terms, but having the ability to separate this category from the rest of the One Shots is very useful in finding completed sub jobs quickly, and ensuring paperwork is submitted correctly and on time.

This software is user friendly, and versatile.

There is no ability to edit manual payment entries that are not run through the payment processors, for example, the payment date. There are some customers that submit ACH payments directly to our checking account, if this is not noticed the same day to enter in PestRoutes, you cannot back date the payment entry in PestRoutes to have both dates match.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Julie, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear about your experience using FieldRoutes software and mobile app.

Ashley

Great Software!

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

Overall experience has been great - a for sure improvement over Pestpac (except in the scheduling department). The support team is friendly & knowledgeable as well.

The software is easy to use, especially when running reports. There are multiple reports that gather any information you could possibly want. It is easy to train & continues to receive updates that benefit our company - employees & customers. It is clean & modern - enough information on each page without making it appear cluttered.

Scheduling could be improved. If a technician arrives at a stop out of order, it does not put it where he clocked in. We then have to review the QA reports just to see how he checked in. The combo of some of the access controls make it difficult for management to ensure employees are not adjusting items they shouldn't - invoices for example.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thank you, Ashley! We're so glad the software has made it easier for you to run reports. We'll take your great feedback on scheduling. Super helpful.

Jaya
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not ideal, but it does the job.

Bewertet am 20.12.2016

I feel as though ServSuite thought "dang, we need to get on this web-based bandwagon" and threw together a system before really testing it for functionality. I mean, why have a report titled "Mailing Labels" that when it prints, has a header that prevents the actual labels from printing correctly?

There are bits here and there that make zero sense (searching for a service address is infinitely more difficult than it should be), and some of the functions are so difficult to perform, we don't even use them. Even with the support team's assistance, we still had issues entering a payment plan and the end result was so confusing, it would have been easier to keep track of the plan on a piece of notebook paper.

We are a small company and don't need all of the features that the program offers. It would be ideal if we could set our own required parameters when entering information, and not what ServSuite thinks is important.

The customer service response time.

Missing basic reports, difficulty viewing important information, difficulty entering items that should be straightforward, difficulty searching for service sites.

Dallas
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Fieldroutes review

Bewertet am 8.4.2023

A+ - best software available for pest control industry - from sales to service

A+ - best software available for pest control industry - from sales to service

Easy to use, adding customers, subscriptions and scheduling has a nice flow. Customer service is quick, efficient and very pleasant to work with.

Havent come across anything that I dislike yet, probably the most difficult thing so far is there are so many features and options that it makes it difficult on the service side to apply this much info for customer in timely manner.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thank you for the feedback, Dallas. This is the kind of insight we need to make our customer experience even better. Please always feel welcome to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any questions or concerns you have.