WebTitan

I use the SpamTitan Cloud. I like it! Low price and powerfull anti spam

Bewertet am 14.2.2018

Stop receiving spam!!

It's very effective
You have a great anti-spam at low cost
License by email is great
Filter rules is easy to use

Very hard to find my subscription (expiration)
Spam list is slow during daytime
Can't block recipient (If you delete a mailbox, but someone continue to send at this mailbox it count for 1 license)
UI only in english

Cody
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

OpenDNS features without the Cisco pricing

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

I have had nothing but good experiences with WebTitan. This includes support and billing services as well as product functionality.

We replaces an onsite Barracuda webfilter 410 with the WebTitan service and did not miss a beat.

What's not to like. No hardware to maintain, simple setup, more than adequate reporting, similar feature list to competitors.

Very average product. Works fine, but feels very dated in usability and interface

Bewertet am 9.2.2018

Less spam, since O365 spam filtering is woefully inadequate.

It does work fairly well at keeping out spam, and the daily summary emails of what is in the quarantine makes it manageable.

The interface feels horribly dated and has not improved at all since we started using it a couple years ago. It reminds me of early cpanel iterations in terms of UI.

Also, the inability to manage what file extensions are blocked is a let down (be it add more, or let ones through that we need).

Dianna
  • Branche: Bibliotheken

Blocks what needs blocking

Bewertet am 14.2.2023

I think the first year has a learning curve. After that, it isn't as hard to go through your program. I appreciate that it works in the back ground so I don't have to constantly observe the web sites used here.

The best part of WebTitan is not having to worry that illegal sites are being looked up in our business.

Soooo many sites are blocked, even IF they belong to allowed categories. I wish we could "ADD" sites to the allowed list directly from the email alerts. There are too many steps to get to the Add sites page. Plus, there are several times when an allowed page is blocked again.

Bradley
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product - Easy to implement!

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

So far, for the price, the software has exceeded our expectations. We have already implemented the remote agents to over 100 machines.

I love the ability to utilize the remote agent to allow computers to stay under our company's web-filter policy while working remotely.

The only thing that we dislike so far is the fact that it can sometimes take hours for the policy changes to take effect.

Steve
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Not bad

Bewertet am 31.8.2020

Implementation is easy, adding sites to the white/blacklist is simple. Creating policies is overall pretty smooth, have had to contact support a couple of times.

The DNS Proxy is another annoying black box VM to have to "maintain".

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zscaler

Warum WebTitan gewählt wurde

Sophos Web Gateway went EOL

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WebTitan

Much lower price, a simpler product that did what we wanted.
Brandon
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

DNS filtering is a key component to first line defense

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

This product has help us thwart incoming attacks by limiting exposure on initial domain name searches.

The ability to monitor DNS traffic both onsite and remote locations. The ease of installation and the ease of management.

Would like to see better reporting tools and bulk download of logs.

Randy
  • Branche: Internet
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The most fundamental, widely used robust and effective system

Bewertet am 17.1.2019

If I talk about my overall experience, I would say WebTitan is outstanding software that helps me a lot in minimizing viruses.

The thing I like most about WebTitan is that it is extremely easy to use and configure. I like its' clear interface. It let us block malicious content and spam easily. It is no doubt an amazing product helping us a lot in kicking out harmful bad stuff. It is helpful in integrating with other network simply. I love its responsive support. Furthermore, in order to filter websites WebTitan is the best solution.

There is not anything to dislike about WebTitan as it fulfills all the needs of our company. I never face any problem whenever I use this product. It is a flawless app with lots of benefits. It has made my work easier for me.

Joshua
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Web Titan is Awesome

Bewertet am 25.7.2022

Awesome software for the price

Able to block sites that users should not access.

No cons, the software works great and is user friendly

Michel
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Excellent product for a controlled web access at the office ( walled Garden)

Bewertet am 24.2.2023

we use a walled garden system , ie only approved sites are enabled across all offices . hence better security and less tiem wasted

blocked site are easily detected which can be easily added to the approved sites, and the reporting feature showing all sites accessed from any particular PC

Not much , but an improvement I would love to have is , " a simple "click" , or "tag" to blocked sites so as to transfer them to approved sites instead of doing copy and paste . cause if it is only 1 site no problem , but if you have several sites to add , you need to switch from approved sites to reporting , back and forth

Syazila
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Really excellent in securing internet activity

Bewertet am 24.6.2021

WebTitan is my fast solutions for securing and shielding my internet connection health and preventing my computer from any attacks from spam and malicious attack.

I really like that WebTitan is working for me both for my work computer and my personal computer. It help me filtering the internet activities and blocking any suspicious traffic that my computer connect on. The GUI is really easy for a non technical user to implementing it in their system.

WebTitan support team is really passive and lacks of medium that they offer for us to connecting with them. I can only contacting them by email, and no other medium are available like phone number or live chat are supported. They should improve their support option.

Brian
  • Branche: Versicherung

Webtitan Cloud Good For the Cost

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

Inherited product when starting new position, overall happy with the product and cost is on the low side. Features seem to be better in some of the other offerings we are evaluating, Cisco Umbrella as an example.

Cloud based management with proxies onsite. Easy to change rules and allow one time access to blocked sites for approved use. Logging is good.

Remote users, laptops and home users are not protected when off company network. Relying on the proxy servers as dns servers works great when onsite. Has a hard time with Remote Desktop Servers, identifying users... these may be misconfigurations but we have not found an easy way for their WADA to break out RDS users.

Mike
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Webtitan - works well but hard to troubleshoot

Bewertet am 12.11.2020

It seems to work as advertised with very little management of it.

Troubleshooting through history is very limited. Without setting up a syslog server to send logs to, it only has it's history page to look through. Within this page:
- I can only filter by day, but not using a specific time range in that day.
- I cannot search by destination using the FQDN, although it gives the field
- I cannot filter by Effective Policy
- I can filter by user, but due to the setup on the site, much of the user shows up as Anonymous
- There is an export feature, from which I can use Excel to do my searches, but it only exports the records visable on that one page. With the amount of endpoints I'm using, that is only about 6 mins worth of logs.

Lee
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Simple and Easy to Set up DNS and Web Monitoring Solution

Bewertet am 20.10.2021

Overall very satisfied. For the price point, I don't think it can be beat.

Fairly simple setup, easy to use and maintain, effective, and customer service has always been great.

Sometimes users end up with multiple profiles in WebTitan due to the way roaming laptops work. That's not necessarily WebTitan's fault but it's still annoying.

Derek
  • Branche: Möbel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, works well!

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

WebTitan has provided us with a stable web filtering platform that has worked well for us for many years. We feel comfortable that it is blocking and restricting as we have configured it to do so.

WebTitan is fairly easy to setup. It is available as a cloud based solution or on prem. You can get as simple or as complicated with your filtering as you like, it will handle most situations with ease.

There are still some issues with mis-classified sites being blocked when they should not be. The web interface could be updated a bit and organized a little better.

Anthony
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent easy to use product, top of the pool

Bewertet am 18.7.2018

Secured public access control to internet, blocking unwanted and in appropriate websites.

It is a set it and forget it SAAS. Deployed for our guest/visitor internet access. Simply works very well, bad and good sites are categorized quickly and access is secured. All for a very good price. Far less than Cisco. Support and Setup were very responsive.

NONE, it does exactly what we need it to do. It is not free. We have not deployed all features, so I cannot attest to those.

Antwort von TitanHQ Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Anthony,
Thank you kindly for your 5 star review of WebTitan.

One of the major strengths of WebTitan is in securing public wifi access and blocking unwanted and inappropriate websites on guest wi-fi.
I'm delighted you found that to be the case.

Thanks again for taking the time to give us a good review. It's hugely appreciated

Kind regards,
Dryden
Dryden Geary,
Marketing Director,
TitanHQ

Daniel
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good & cost effective solution to manage & control your WEB internal users access including...

Bewertet am 12.2.2018

WEB filtering & content management

Easy to administer , setup group and tailor WEB access to our corporate WEB user , do have good reporting tools and some protect ion where our users base can go on the internet.

This software could benefit if it add option to restrict & control apps that can run on the internal network. This would offer better protection again malware that usually kick of an small application or script to download their malware payload

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My Active Directory Server is integrated with WebTitan.

Bewertet am 5.4.2022

we have been using web titan for some time for extra security in the dns set, which makes it easier for us to protect our directories and others. With the application we have been able to correct events in more than 5% monthly.

WebTitan, like all TitanHQ products, is immediately ready to use and requires minimal technological effort to ensure the safety of all of your employees. Remote, domestic, and traveling workers can all benefit from the OTG client's security features. It's difficult to say what to say. DNS security that covers all bases.

There is a bit of a delay when importing restricted sites. Likewise, I dislike the WADA agent, but I am ready to accept it in exchange for AD integration.

• Branche: Wein und Spirituosen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

WebTitan is a good software, easy to use and configure

Bewertet am 28.11.2018

I think that this is a useful solution.
WebTitan gives security and control of the content of the network. It's good that my company cares about cybersecurity and implemented this solution.

WebTitan is a good solution for filtering websites.
Configuration is easy, usage is easy.
This product has warning options when the user attempts to access unauthorized websites.
In summary, a useful solution in companies.

This product does not have as frequent updates as we would expect. I think it would be better if there were more frequent updates. I think it's a necessity in this kind of softwares.

The software works as advertised. It's easy to configure, and requires very little maintenance...

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

I like the simple and easy to use interface. It allows for the users to self regulate their spam emails. The option to get an additional email with the list of blocked emails is great.

My only complaint about the software is there is no ability to label an email as spam within outlook. This option would allow to reduce the spam email even further.

Amanda
  • Branche: Bibliotheken

Hitting all the marks!

Bewertet am 10.5.2021

Web Titan keeps us within CIPA compliance while also keeping us within our budget.

Web Titan is used on our patron computers within the library. It is CIPA compliant, and once installed, it basically runs itself. It keeps people safe when using our computers and offers us the freedom to pick and choose what is blocked.

Paying our annual dues was confusing for the city clerk who mails payment by invoice instead of credit card.

Curtis
  • Branche: Bau

1st year with WebTitan

Bewertet am 9.11.2022

It is very intuitive once it is all set up. The #1 pro is that it also blocks the wifi network. most types of software like this does not with out some complicated setup.

It has a few hiccups. Especially with the remote setup. The #1 thing I wish it did, and would be the only reason I would go to something else, is I wish it tracked Bandwith usage.

Very good product and easy to setup and use.

Bewertet am 9.2.2018

Safer web surfing

Configuration. It's easy to setup and it just works. We have a central internet port and all our traffic goes through this port. So our web titan looks at all the traffic passing through.

I would love to see domains blocked based on their age. If the domain is less than a year old block it.

Baleseng
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It has helped with my Internet usage, help to cache and control which websites are allowed.

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

Webdownload management, quick proxy cache.

Webfiltering and it works nicely with Linux. Web interface friendly and easy and friendly to use., nice reporting and real time activities.

It causes the application Linux operating system to freeze. I have to restart the OS but this happens on Vmware.

Ryan

Great software for a reasonable price

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

It works. Very stable. Very configurable in what we need it to do. Cost is extremely reasonable. User friendly.

Their doesn't seem to be a whole lot of updates or improvements since purchase. I would like them add new functionality and/or improve the usability/navigation.