Crisp

• Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Chat Is Very Friendly!

Bewertet am 15.7.2020

At the beginning of my webstie I wanted to have a chat bot that could correspond with clients when I was not available, as soon as I saw CRISP I knew it was it, the friendly interface, the great YouTube tutorial videos, visitors liked to post and put their personal email I could get back to later, This tool definitely helped me increase my sales.

The possibility that every visitor who enters the store can see the chat at my command with a pre-made message you planned for each new visitor, this is great work for new leads!
Correspondence time can be saved by a bot with ready-made messages that will never disappoint me!

Once the FREE TRIAL is over you can say that the chat is no longer relevant for the site, lots of useful features go down and you can see a big difference in the drop of messeges.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Closing the gaps between customer and business

Bewertet am 27.11.2018

Crisp is a program I've used personally in my own ventures. It makes customer communication super easy, which is ultimately what a business is about- customer experience. I like being able to keep track of communications and customer interactions all in one place. Strongly recommend.

I like how simple it is to communicate with the very people you are selling to or providing for. Great for businesses of many sizes. Cheap enough for a small business and a free plan for even the smallest of business.

Overall better tracking of interactions and history. Logs have an expiration date, which could prove damaging down the line.

Antwort von Crisp

Thank you so much for your review!

Fernando
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good tool but it has many things to imprive

Bewertet am 5.4.2023

If they want to have more clients, I think that they should simplify the integrations with other tools. For example ActiveCampaign that's a real CRM but very expensive for email marketing and doesn't have direct integrations with WhatsApp, Instagram, etc

With Crisp, you can have email marketing, webchat, and chatbots on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Telegram & WhatsApp so it simplifies the communication with a contact, but...

The CRM that they mention is not a CRM. Is a very limited contact list that has a lot of problems when you try to integrate it with Zapier, Integrately, etc. If you want to do some changes or integrations you will need to use code and they don't help you by saying that "is very easy" and the don't have any list of partners/developers to contract.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Freshdesk

Warum Crisp gewählt wurde

Delivery problems with Acumbamail
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good live-chat solution for every website.

Bewertet am 20.9.2018

Crisp eases customer communication, increase responsiveness and helps with pro-active support when needed.

Easy to set up, fast and convenient. The interface is good and there is a Free plan, convenient for any smaller projects. The project is alive and constantly developing. The settings for business hours and custom translations of the widget are nice.

Message history of the free plan is 30 days, after that, you can't access any of the messages. It's better to limit the number of users instead of the message history. Sometimes the chat widget doesn't load or the mobile apps crash.

Honestly one of the best tools someone can use.

Bewertet am 8.5.2018

Easy integration.
Easy dashboard. Good customer service, really nice visualization of the features provided in the paid package.

I honestly dont have anything negative. Maybe a storage selection so that you can choose in which region your data goes to would be helpful.

Antwort von Crisp

Hello and thank you for your review.

About hosting locations, we choosed hosting hosting countries known for their privacy policies (Germany and Netherlands).

For the rest, Crisp is having dedicated data points for customers in the US, and Asia.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I actually loved using Crisp, same for our clients

Bewertet am 10.12.2020

It was always a good time, and their customer support is very good (also they use Crisp)

The ability to develop our own Chat Bot.

There is nothing yet to complain about crisp, maybe sometimes is hard to organize the tickets.

Antwort von Crisp

Hey there! Thank you so much for this awesome feedback. Always a pleasure to help you :)

Tatianna
Tatianna
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

There are other, better, company chat options.

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

I personally prefer Drift over most other chats. We used them before, but they got a bit pricey for us. We switched to using Crisp and Intercom, and let me just say, you get what you pay for. Intercome works way better than Crisp and has more functionality, but it's also more expensive than Crisp, so there's that.

All in all, it works for the bare minimum of what we absolutely need it for which is real-time chat. Other than that, not impressed.

Crisp is one of the least expensive options, which is mostly the reason we use it now. It does well as an onsite quick chat for customers to ask questions then hop off.

This software is not the easiest to use. It's pretty simple overall, but the UI and explanations of what options it provides need some work. Triggers are not very intuitive or robust enough for more advanced chat strategy. Also, their reporting options are not good at all. It does not offer the ability to track much of anything except messages sent by each rep.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful chat interface and innovative approach

Bewertet am 21.1.2019

Folks at Crisp are innovative for sure. If I am not wrong they were the first one who came out with peek feature wherein you can find out - in real time - what your users are typing. Since then I have seen them innovating a lot and their competitors simply copy them.

Nothing really. The best chat solution. Period.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Most bang for your buck - Replaced 3 other tools for us

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

Crisp replaced 3 other tools for us. Intercom, Freshdesk, and Upscope. For an easy low price, Crisp gave us the segmentation and automation tools from Intercom, as well as the customer chat from Intercom, the help center from Freshdesk, and the ability to view a users screen from Upscope... All in a single solution for a tiny fraction of the cost. And it seems like it's a quality product. Also, the Bot for chat is 100% customizable. I prefer it much over Intercom's bot and Drift's bot. This is the best option out there, especially for the money.

Nothing so far. When we were shopping a year or so ago, it seemed like the product was still in its infancy. But now, it feels fully baked.

Antwort von Crisp

Thank you for the review!

User friendly

Bewertet am 15.2.2019

The UI is good. It makes it easy to add notes and search for histric conversations with clients. The mobile app makes it easier for me when I am travelling.

The load time is a little more than it should be. I get a notification on my mobile app, but to see it on the system, it takes time to load.

The notifications for mobile also work vice versa, Due to which sometimes I miss on chats.

• Branche: Grafikdesign

Perfect for small businesses

Bewertet am 27.5.2019

It is a great software, I have been using it everyday and love it! The UI is amazing.

I love how simple the UI is, anyone can use it. It is very simple to understand the way it works, inplementing it and configuring.

Back in the day they had a feature which allowed you to search for exact words in the chat, nowadays the filters can be confusing.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Userlike, Pure Chat und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Crisp

Price

Zouhair
  • Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really enjoy to have a chatbox with my face on it! Should have been there for a long time!

Bewertet am 8.10.2016

Took me 5 minutes to set up Crisp on Cedrus.ma.

The dashboard that lets you talk with your...

Took me 5 minutes to set up Crisp on Cedrus.ma.

The dashboard that lets you talk with your prospects is one of the simplest I have ever used. I was using Zopim in the early days but Crisp is way more intuitive. I had a few discussions with their CEO last week about an issue they had with their iOS app.

The team fixed it very quickly and now everything seems to perfectly work. In a nutshell, I recommend Crisp if you are looking for something simple.

Affordable price, great customization and simple integration to our existing website

Need more infos on the customers but i think it will come on next updates

Thank you Zouhair.

Regarding your needs to access more information on your customers, you are perfectly right and it is coming in the next release :)

Feel free to reach me at baptiste@crisp.im to get a preview access.

ross
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Company should not refuse refunds with zero terms or conditions online.

Bewertet am 4.9.2017

After the experience with the refund issue because we require a bot qualifying component to successful chat conversion for our business type, we received an invoice, messaged support for canceling the account as the only method was to click into micro copy in the design to change your package type (not clear) and they refused the refund. stating:

As I mentioned before, we don't refund after the trial, every customer receives an email about the trial, we can't refund to every person who did not know how to cancel the trial.

With no terms on their site regarding this https://crisp.chat/en/terms/ or anywhere, it is just a precaution to beware of a startup that has not yet learnt the value of retaining clients which clearly stated we would like to re evaluate drift once they release their bot, but until then we would not use.

The tool is aesthetically easy to use, and their product offering for cost is very affordable in comparison to other providers within the industry.

Lack of seamless integrations that limited more non dev/technical members of from setting up crisp.

Berfin Tanya
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Using crisp is reaaly easy and helpful for live support

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

Desktop, app and email notifications are really good. User friendly app and website.

I have no bad comments about crisp app or website

Julien
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Crisp is the best livechat plugin I found to talk with your customers

Bewertet am 4.10.2016

I am using Crisp on my personal blog (www.hackisition.com) and I can definitely tell how reliable the solution is. I benchmarked every existing live chat plugin and they are the bests on the market. They are easy-to-use and quick to implement. You should have a look and try it by yourself.

Reliable and easy-to-use.

I would love to have a better dashboard which would list every customer I have.

Antwort von Crisp

Thank you for the review.

Joris
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Crisp is on Eduvoices and we love them

Bewertet am 21.10.2016

We needed something simple when we started Eduvoices a few months ago. Crisp fits with our needs and we never thought about switching to another service. The user experience is fantastic. Your product helped us get a lot of valuable feedback from teachers so thanks guys.

The desktop application is perfect for our use.

I know that it is not on your roadmap but I would love to have an helpdesk integrated.

Antwort von Crisp

Thanks Joris. We really appreciate your feedback. We fixed the issue we had with our iOS application last week. You should redownload it. Everything is working now.

Davis
Davis

Crisp is amazing

Bewertet am 6.8.2019

I highly recommend Crisp.

I highly recommend Crisp.

Crisp is a fantastic tool for chatting with site visitors, but it also has so many more advanced capabilities if you need them.

Nothing, Crisp is great and the customer support team is very helpful.

Don
Don
  • Branche: Rundfunk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tells you when someone is on your website and where they are

Bewertet am 7.2.2019

The only function I use Crisp for is to get notifications when someone is visiting my website. This helps me prepare for communications ahead of time.

There are a ton of plugins that allow you to integrate other tools with Crisp.

Great for live chat but other apps provide a more robust communication toolset for the entire sales cycle.

Essential Customer Service Tool for Startups

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

This tool is well designed both aesthetically and functionally. It is also cheaper due to its pricing model than many of its competitors. Highly recommend

It is relatively newer but is constantly improving with more integration and features.

Antwort von Crisp

Thank you for the review!

Akhilesh
Akhilesh

One of the best chat bots out there

Bewertet am 8.2.2018

1) The free version has so many features and is almost complete in itself.
2) Wild cards feature allows you to remove the chatbot from any page .
3) The pricing plans are well structured and the features included are total value for money .

Jack
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and aesthetically pleasing

Bewertet am 7.5.2017

With Crisp, my company has the ability to sell our products to customers and communicate at a personal level.

-Ease Of Use
-Pretty chat box design
-Extremely powerful campaign and marketing features
-Triggers are very easy to use, but effective

I love crisp, but the ads to "Upgrade to Unlimited" are very annoying. I am subscribed to the Pro plan and when I accidentally click a feature that is only available to unlimited, the ads popup. I feel that these features should be hidden when you are not subscribed to them.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Crisp helped to integrate several business chats into one and improved our webchat service

Bewertet am 13.7.2018

Integration of several other chats and apps that we were already using throughout the business day

I liked Crisp's ease of integration between several other apps and programs that we were already using to improve our chat across offices and states during the business day.

I haven't had a lot of negative experiences with this software. Customer service is reasonable and helpful and Crisp works well for us.

Antwort von Crisp

Thank you for your feedback!

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great communication tool for small business

Bewertet am 12.4.2019

Great overall experience, highly recommend

Great overall experience, highly recommend

Crisp gives you a 14 day free trial with full capabilities and then the option to continue on a free tier. It is perfect for small business with ambitions to grow over time. Simple to setup, simple to use. Great product.

Language setting a little difficult to setup when website has multiple languages.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Nice live chat option

Bewertet am 28.7.2020

I have used Crisp to chat with clients and leads in e-commerce websites.

I have used Crisp to chat with clients and leads in e-commerce websites.

Crisp is one of the easiest live chat tools I've used. It has integrations with several popular CMS like WordPress.

The chat widget isn't very user friendly. Plus, it doesn't allow that must customization of the widget itself.

Volkan
Volkan
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great communication tool

Bewertet am 16.5.2018

It has so many features with a low price. The free plan is very good for startups. They can use it without pay until they grow.

I think there is no negative on the service. Only one thing about pricing. I think some of the unlimited plan features can be on the pro plan. For example, user import functionality.