Sortieren nach

Halimatun
Halimatun
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Create and distribute survey easily

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Great things with SurveySparrow is, i can build a survey form easily with the build-in template that they have provided and select the survey theme that match with my objective. I also can select the question from the suggested question section.

I have tried to moving around some of the text field on the survey form, but it just not snapped on the grid that i want and it making a mess to the form layout and design. I have tried it multiple time, but it just not happening and i don't think there is any way to do it properly.

Maszni
Maszni
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A very good survey software

Bewertet am 18.3.2021

Collect feedback from customer and client. Very easy to deploy it into different platform and saves my time when collecting feedback and leads.

Every step in creating a survey form is super simple and almost no learning curves needed before working with this software. Distributing and sharing they survey into email or medial social also can be done easily as they has a shortcut to share it to Facebook or Twitter for a survey that we need opinion from the public.

The drag and drop question box is quite buggy and not correctly snap into the alignment. It make the customization process with the survey form more harder than it should be, and i hope they can look into it as soon as possible. User will need to upgrade to premium plan to access to more complex feature.

Iliana
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review for Survey Sparrow!

Bewertet am 20.2.2024

Its been a pretty nice experience! So far I've like this product.

Its been a pretty nice experience! So far I've like this product.

I really liked that it is super user friendly. Not complicated at all.

I dont know if this is a feature SS has but I dont like they don't have an option to create multiple links for different things, like one link for social media, one link for database, one link for free ads, etc.

Dianne
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Unreputable Comany

Bewertet am 17.12.2021

We removed their ap from our website in [SENSITIVE CONTENT] after discovering who billed us. We have been in constant communication with our bank and with survey sparrow with regard to not wanting their software another year. We received no benefit from it. After our tech support removed their code, I was alerted yesterday [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that their ap is back on our site. This means they hacked us in an effort to refuse a refund. So once their code is on your site, they can do this to you, too. This is not a reputable company. We have had to report this to the US FBI for hacking and turn the matter over to our legal support. It has been a nightmare!

We loaded their chat bot and received no benefit from it.

Their billing process. We did not sign anything that authorized a automatic renewal. We received no alert to our card to be billed so we could call to cancel. in the billing there is no identification of the company or a way to call to dispute a charge. They say they sent us an email. Tech support found it nowhere in our system.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

SurveySparrow - A simple and easy way to make surveys

Bewertet am 10.12.2019

I am solving getting customer feedback in a simple and easy way without making it a big task for them to complete or be put off by the complexity. So far I have had good response as customers dont seem to mind the surveys and they work well on a mobile.

The free trial of the Enterprise was an excellent idea to make sure you can see all the options, it was very simple to use and a lot of templates to get you started. There are a lot of addons which would be very useful when connecting to others online services.

It could do with a few more customizations and add ins for the program I use on a daily basis but it still works well and some of the buttons are not logical.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zoho Survey und SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SurveySparrow

It worked better on a mobile, it works with Zapier and the free trial without the hassle of entering your payment details was a good plus point.
Monique
  • Branche: Marktforschung

System is Easy, Support Need Improvement

Bewertet am 17.2.2024

It's easy to use for multiple types of survey deployment. It could better is displaying survey statistics for simply reports

Easy to use. Easy to set up surveys. Easy to deploy.

Customer Support, particularly since they changed the structure of the plans. The customer support agents are unable to support legacy plans and its frustrating

Tim
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Whitelable customer

Bewertet am 3.4.2024

Whitelabelling capabilities
Flexibility for suitable commercial model, when we began the journey

SSO integration not always straightforward
Invoicing process and flags in tool could be optimized

Great product

Bewertet am 20.2.2024

Ease of use and easy to setup. It misses key features but the product team continuously releases new features.

Pricing comes across as a little too costly for SMBs

Mike

Great after sales service

Bewertet am 4.3.2024

Great after sales service. Think about the long term.

Nothing to say. Thanks for the good after sales service

Artur
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Survey for Customer Experience (Bachelorthesis)

Bewertet am 27.2.2024

Very easy to use. It was perfect for me to use this for my Bachelorthesis. The Support ist nice to. From me a 10 of 10! Everytime again!

Little bit to expensive, maybe discount for students

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I would not recommend it - missing features and bad customer service

Bewertet am 27.8.2020

Not good. Not happy. Even asked them for finding a solution - but they didn't want to.

It looks nice from the outside (on the website). But as you join the software it's not what it says it is. And then customer service don't really want to help.

Really bad customer service. Slow response time and no real help.

Ramon
Ramon
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Make surveys delicious again. For both sides, enquirer and queried!

Bewertet am 17.8.2018

- Acquiring feedback and other information from customers in an easy, clean and fashioned way
-...

- Survey Sparrow saved us time and money because it is beautiful out of the box with minimal design options

- Beautifully designed front and back end. Very easy to set up a survey, send it via email by their service, create different weblinks for one survey, post it within the dashboard to your desired social media channel or embed it on your website.
- Two options to embed it on your website: Inline or as a gorgeous chat widget (automatically or triggered by user)
- Change default language & string translation to make it fit your way to speak to your customers perfectly (Unfortunately only on account level and not survey level)
- The team behind Survey Sparrow is very open to user feedback and replies fast to queries, issues and recommendations
- They develop the software constantly. Every month you receive an email with the newest improvements

- The chat theme doesn't support multiple rows. If a person writes a longer answer to a question, only the part which fills the row is visible to him.
- You cannot change the branding for each survey. If you like to use the chat theme for some surveys and the form theme for other questions, the color and image choice may fit for one of them really well, but for the other not.
- Webhooks are only available for the enterprise plan for bugs a month. Other services like Typeform provide Webhooks even at the free plan.
- They don't save your login beyond your browser session. Every time I have to log in again.

Melinda
  • Branche: Personalwesen

SurveySparrow - The Real Deal In Surveying

Bewertet am 4.12.2023

It comes with best online HR features
It makes handling business surveys easy including easy building of forms
It ,makes engagements and feedback collection easy

SurveySparrow has been helpful with no challenges

Paige
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Don't hate it , don't love it

Bewertet am 21.4.2021

I don't think that it's something I want to integrate into my everyday life I have been a user for a little over two years now and I am actually looking into other programs but overall my experience with a decent I don't have too many complaints and I would recommend it as a starting platform if you're trying to get your branding out there.

Every step of creating a survey form is very simple and has next to no learning curves needed before using the software. It's very easy to distribute the surveys into email or social media platforms and it's just a very personal experience all around you really feel like you're getting to know the customers you're working with!

I really don't have too many complaints I noticed every now and then the dragon drop question box is a little buggy and it makes the customisation process a little bit harder than it should be and you definitely want to be a premium user if you want to access all the complex features that it has to offer I do wish they offered a little bit more features with the cheaper plans.

Randy
Randy
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The price is very convenient and easy to use

Bewertet am 21.4.2021

This is a great application to ask shopper opinion on various subjects. it's likewise simple to utilize. My involvement in SurveySparrow is, in general, a legitimate one, since we work with a huge customer data set and this apparatus can uphold and deal with an outsized measure of information.

I totally love SurveySparrow it gathers clients' straightforward assessments additionally as paying you for your suppositions. The studies are not difficult to know and surprisingly simpler to complete and have numerous studies to wrap up. it's a truly incredible overview device and it is not difficult to utilize. you'll additionally make the most of its email promoting highlights.

It would be pleasant if there was a choice among free and their present least expensive arrangement, which isn't unreasonably modest, I don't care for how those studied are welcome to require other irregular overviews subsequent to completing the underlying one, yet I expect I comprehend why they are doing that.

Ngenge
Ngenge

Survey Sparrow

Bewertet am 6.7.2022

Survey sparrow is very helpful for creating awesome and professional surveys-I firmly recommend it.

Survey Sparrow is the B.O.B survey builder we've ever used. Its results speaksout better than Jack Sparrow himself.

The logic functionality is as smart as Jerry the cat and with this tool, you can collect usefull data on how your customers, site visitors and team members perform vis-a-vis to your business.

Survey sparrow makes quizze nad polls building experience highly simplified and is very accurate and smart. It has a ton of pre-made templates to use and this helps to reduce the stress-anyway.

It equally provides a trial period, where you can test out the power of this tool. There is much to say but, in a nutshell- It's the ideal option for your business and I will always recommend it.

It's working very well and haaven't got any issues with it yet.

• Branche: Medienproduktion

A simple surveying tool.

Bewertet am 31.12.2019

The mobile-first approach is very welcome as today mobile is the most commonly used.

I like the personification of surveysparrow. After signup, it gives me a signup URL which is good for a quick lookup or can work without a website. If I need to take a survey for my personal quick survey I don't have to include my web dev in it. Just passing the web URL will be enough.
The chat survey is completely new to me. The mobile version is very new and I think is perfect for the small screen.
Making and sharing survey is very fast as sending survey through this platform is very easy.
The UI is clean and does not show any unwanted info.

I don't think it has any major issue, just small tune-ups will be great. More template and extended reporting and exporting are needed.

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Did what I wanted - Good customer survey tool

Bewertet am 25.3.2022

I was pleased that it could do well the survey part, but when I discovered a competitor product that offered more for less. I switched.

It did what I wanted. You could pay monthly for a number of surveys not necessarily have a limit and that's it.

There are other survey tools out there which give you better value by offering more services for the same or lesser price.

Ganisetti
Ganisetti
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Conduct surveys for data collection

Bewertet am 2.3.2023

The overall experience is Not bed. It is user-friendly and simple to use. Easily conduct surveys.

Surveysparrow is easy to use. Using this we can make surveys and collect data. It is user-friendly and having good analytics. Good interface and graphics.

It is complex for beginners. Some features are expensive, we can use that by taking premium. Too much of mails irritates users.

Vithesh
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Automatic reviews:SurveySparrow

Bewertet am 4.3.2023

My overall experience with survey sparrow is excellent and good.They were very useful because of automated reviews which saves our time.one thing I loved in survey sparrow is that in review sheet they provides many options for each question.

Surveysparrow having good user interface and user-friendly.The customer support by survey sparrow is excellent.If anyone is looking for best review platform truly i will recommend surveysparrow for them to experience the best.

I think I doesn't feel dislike about this, because I loved it.

Tejumade
Tejumade
  • Branche: Personalwesen

My Review on SurveySparrow

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

Surveysparrow has really helped my organisation to know the hearts of our clients and also helped in facing the right direction of customer service.

I so much like the embedded survey because it allows me to embed the survey directly into my company's website

Well, I am satisfied with the current features that are presently in surveysparrow

Abhilash
Abhilash
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best in survey

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

I used this software to get opinions/ideas for designs from the people with this I have saved a lot of time and helped to think differently.

The feature of building a survey from scratch based on my theme is very good. They also have chat based survey with that I can interact with people and know their opinion

Apart from their customer support I don't have any complaints

Frances
Frances
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A tool that makes it easy and effective for you.

Bewertet am 14.12.2019

Our relationship with the users and client is increased therefore making it easy for us to conduct a survey and focus on what really matters.
Nowadays it is very important that surveys can be visualized on any device, and surveysparrow fully meets this.

Surveys are an excellent tool to measure the performance and knowledge of your company's employees, surveysparrow has a friendly and easy to use design. It saves you a lot of time so you can use it on other things.

So far I have not found anything that I dislike about surveysparrow, since I use it mostly to create employee satisfaction surveys in my company.

Shannon
Shannon

Mobile Friendly and Interactive Survey Tool

Bewertet am 29.11.2018

Love it. I get better participation than with traditional survey tools.

Love it. I get better participation than with traditional survey tools.

Most people check email on a phone, Survey Sparrow takes a mobile first approach to surveys with a mobile friendly survey tool that looks more like a chat bot than a standard survey tool. The flow makes it more like a chat conversation rather than a standard survey tool, I have had much better results using this tool than old fashioned survey tools.

Limited in features but that is by design, it is meant to be an easy mobile chat styled survey tool.

Matías
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A good and easy tool for NPS

Bewertet am 19.2.2024

Is an easy tool to implement NPS in for our customers. The implementation was so fluent and easy.

Really nothing, we used just the NPS and was a success for us.