Veryfi Receipts OCR & Expenses Erfahrungen

wonderful

Bewertet am 11.2.2023

i am happy with the results i get from the software

i am happy with the results i get from the software

it is easy to use and give me the required info

i would like it to be less expensive it will encourage me to use it more

Antwort von Veryfi

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your feedback, and are happy to see that our software is easy for you and your team to use. It looks like you may have tried our OCR API Platform free trial, you can continue to use that account after the first 14 days for free, for 50 documents a month. Alternatively, you can use our expense management app as an accounting practice with multiple team members, which is $15/mo/user.
The Veryfi Team

Charlie
Charlie

Such a great solution to your reduce your pile of receipts!

Bewertet am 12.5.2018

The best thing is the on-boarding one on one demo available, and the responsiveness of the support folk. I was tearing my hair out entering all my receipts each Quarter the manual way. Veryfi allowed me to get through what was several nights worth of work, in just under an hour. It is all cloud, but does save a copy of all receipts back to your DropBox. Lots of interaction between Xero, Dropbox, and other apps to link everything together. A couple of small clicks to use, one giant leap closer to going paper-less!

The iPhone app (they also have android, I believe) makes it really easy to capture my receipts as soon as I receive them. I take a couple of extra moments at the counter/checkout and capture the receipt with my phone. Saves losing receipts and running around looking for receipts, in my car, glovebox and various places around the house at the end of each month.

There were few UI glitches and weird workflow choices, but the team have been very responsive and fixed up most of them within a few days of me bringing them to their attention.

Jake
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Solid Optical Reading

Bewertet am 11.11.2016

I have not used IQBoxy for long, but I do have some clients using it to track their business expenses. They take photos of their receipts and IQBoxy converts them to digital information and syncs with Xero Accounting Software.

So far, the information the software gathers from the receipts has proven to be both accurate and reliable, which is more than can be said for some other software I've used. It is able to pull the vendor name, date, amount, etc. and accurately sync it with Xero. I also like the expense reports and reminders to get your receipts entered. The expense reports can be printed from your computer to submit to your accountant or bookkeeper.

The one area that I find challenging is the integration with Xero. Though it transfers information well, the workflow still requires more steps than entering a transaction. Essentially, it creates an unapproved Bill in Xero for your accountant to approve (create the bill), then record a payment (or you can use the Expense Reimbursement feature of Xero the same way). To set the account and approve the bill, then create a payment to actually hit your general ledger is more steps than just creating a spend or receive money transaction. For that reason, the integration might not be the right solution for everyone, but overall, the software is accurate and helpful for tracking business expenses and keeping your receipts organized.

Accuracy in reading receipts.

Integration steps (which may not really be unique to this software).

Antwort von Veryfi

Jake, thank you for your great feedback and support.

We now have web app tool for accountants & bookkeepers to manage your clients from the 1 place. Check it out => https://www.veryfi.com/accounting-practice-management/

PS. IQBoxy has a new name! VERYFI ~ Read the announcement => https://www.veryfi.com/news/iqboxy-is-now-veryfi/

Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Wayne
Wayne
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best product out there for tracking receipts and expenses

Bewertet am 6.8.2018

Software is excellent, I cannot understate how much real time processing and accuracy is of a huge benefit to small business.

This is a great product, AMAZING back end and I am sure it will get only better with time!!!!

First and foremost, the real time (almost) processing of data. Unlike other services (and I have used/tried most every one), the machine learning excels at a VERY quick turn around.

Second, the accuracy of the product is OUTSTANDING!

Third, Integration to other platforms, though VERY, VERY GOOD shows errors at times. Likely I caused these errors, but could be a little better.

Lastly, the customer service has been great

As a newcomer to the market, I believe it needs a little more options, especially with reports. I realize that each of us users have different needs, thus it would be nice to have some better filters, etc when sifting through the data.

I am coming from a competing product, and though I asked for an import, it is still a work in progress. CAVEAT here, I am importing data going back to 2014 as I want all my data stored in one place - at this is the BEST place for it!

Roger
Roger
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use, convenient, great for tracking receipts

Bewertet am 3.8.2018

Saves me loads of time, I don't lose receipts and they're not flying all over my car, littering my desk and getting washed in my pants. I have an accurate record of what I spent and when I spent it. Easily integrates with Quickbooks.

Love this app. I capture my paper receipts within minutes of receiving them. That way I don't lose them or they don't fade. Once a month I edit the record and tag the receipts to upload to QB. The categories b/w Veryfi and QB are nearly 100%. Also, sending e-receipts to my Veryfi email address works as advertised. Love the feature that they recognize most vendors and attach vendor logos. A+ rating from me!

Occasional hiccup and I have to take photo of receipt twice.

Laura
Laura

Wonderful product!

Bewertet am 28.3.2018

As accountant I save time and money because with Veryfi do some task on my work are just taking seconds, Also generate automatically reports are very useful for me to compare my expenses and take decisions on my business.

Easy to use, amazing support 24 hours, and the most important thing I save a lot of money using this product, good job Veryfi team!

Nothing everything is perfect, new features each week and that's fantastic! waiting for android version of logbook app

Jan Christopher
Jan Christopher
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

How it should be done

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

- Receipt scanning is super fast and beautifully accurate. Much faster than the competition I tried.
- It is easy to scan receipts consisting of multiple pages
- Recording tip and tax portions of a receipt is well done.

Nothing, this is exactly what I was looking for, beautifully done and the only one really satisfying what I wanted.

Antwort von Veryfi

Jan, love your feedback! Thank you so much Jan. I've shared this lovely feedback with the team and they had smiles all round. All the best,

Neo Arthur

Best Expense Capture App

Bewertet am 17.4.2019

We recently in-sourced the accounting and HR/Payroll function which was previously outsourced. I am in the process of reviewing and recommending the most efficient way of capturing reimbursable expenses without having to increase overheads by employing an extra staff member. So far Verifi is far ahead :)

The ease of use and the speed at which the captured slips are processed and a report generated is astounding. I am also impressed with the accuracy of the captured data.

I struggled, and I am still struggling to connect this app with my Sage Cloud Accounting Solution.

Antwort von Veryfi

Neo, Thank you for the feedback and lovely review of Veryfi. I've shared it with the team and they love it and would love to help out with the Sage integration. Please reach out on support@veryfi.com and ATT it to Rusty/myself (Ernest). Best, Ernest (Veryfi cofounder)

Tena
Tena

I set up one of my larger clients in March on Veryfi. We have been extremely pleased.

Bewertet am 24.4.2018

This software allows the owner or any admin to access any receipt at any time to verify items purchased and it covers your bases in the event of an audit, where I guarantee you will need those receipts. We have it set up to back up to drop box also as a backup for all receipts.

I love that all receipts flow perfectly to QBO and that I was able to set catch accounts for when employees leave out the payment method or the expense account. I can still download from the cc bank and match those to the veryfi entries.

I look forward to them adding the new QBO job costing "projects". This I believe will complete enhance the program greatly and so increase it's usefulness.

Robert
Robert
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We're Enjoying VeryFi

Bewertet am 27.12.2019

Overall I'd highly recommend using VeryFi. We're enjoying it so far.

Overall I'd highly recommend using VeryFi. We're enjoying it so far.

We use VeryFi to scan foreign currency receipts because it then converts them to USD before uploading them with Quickbooks

The software does appear to be a bit "Beta" in terms of the back-end.

Antwort von Veryfi

Hi Robert, Thank you for your feedback and lovely ratings!

Can you please email me with more detail about the Con. Would love to know what you mean by Beta. We are constantly making updates and improvements so maybe this ongoing activity is sending the wrong message?

Pika
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Incredibly Flexible Solution for the face of Small Business in 2018

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

I knew that BEFORE I started financially getting engulfed in the mundane day-to-day expenses businesses experience, I needed something to track my expenses quickly and be as agile as I am running my three companies. This solution not only provided the ONLY reliable solution to this problem, but because of its account reconciliation capabilities with not just liquid asset accounts, but credit, etc, it became the absolute winner in my eyes compared to some of its competing products in the small business market. In the amount of time/money that this solution has and will save me, I am SO FORTUNATE I found Veryfi.com, and I think you will be too!

By far the best feature of this solution is the ability to track expenses and organize them for ease of use later. I have never felt so organized then when I started using this product! As a business owner of three different companies, Veryfi not only allows me to utilize this solution for one, but ALL of my businesses in one easy to navigate experience via my web browser either at the office or on the go! With the mobile applications available to not only Apple iOS but also Android, I am SO glad that I decided to use Veryfi for my expense tracking needs!

If it weren't for my AMAZING tech-guru guy I think this solution at first is a little complicated, but it literally only took one *focused* afternoon to learn the ins and out, and I now have the hang of how to enter data in and hardly ever need to ask for assistance! The best advice I can give is that the information is overwhelming at first, so if you cannot take the one-on-one FREE on-boarding consultation meeting they give you, PLEASE find someone in your team that you trust to take it. YOU WON'T BE SORRY (and its only about 30 minute of time)!!!

Antwort von Veryfi

Thank you Pika for your lovely review and suggestion for the free onboarding consultation.

We are working on improving the onboarding experience. Yesterday we launched our 1st onboarding video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_T-rRK0dzE and more videos are coming to our youtube channel.

PS. Check out our new referral program https://hub.veryfi.com/referrals/

Brendan
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

One of the best on the market

Bewertet am 4.9.2021

Veryfi is one of the most effective and reliable Receipt tracking systems available. It makes bookkeeping and accounting a breeze come tax time.

Being able to take a photo of the receipt on the go and view and approve it later.

Few issues with the camera software and doesn't always take a clear picture the first time.

Antwort von Veryfi

Brendan, thank you for your feedback and support!

Regarding the camera piece, I'd love to be able to help and resolve this. Can you please email support@veryfi.com with more detail inc version of the app and device you use.

Ann
Ann
  • Branche: Bildende Kunst

This app ROCKS!

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

I have been using Veryfi for numerous years now. It is an incredible time saver for me as a sole proprietor, allowing me to concentrate on growing my business instead of shuffling through piles of receipts come tax time. I love that you can tag your receipts with tags YOU create, so looking up a previous purchase is super easy & convenient!

As a small business owner, I LOVE that my receipts are digitally captured, categorized, optionally tagged & saved in my cloud storage... all on the go! No more piles of receipts! Makes tax time a breeze!

Honestly, nothing. Every update just improves the app, and they seem to really listen to their users’ suggestions for improvements and additional features.

Antwort von Veryfi

Love it love it love it! Thank you so much for the nice feedback and ongoing support.

Jay
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long time user of Veryfi.

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

Love it and have recommended it to many business. Easy to learn and to use across entire organizatio...

Love it and have recommended it to many business. Easy to learn and to use across entire organization.

The mobile receipt scanning is my favorite feature. The rule based options are unlimited on how you set things up to run for your workflow. Fast and efficient across any platform.

The only issue I have ever had is when there is an update for the software. The app will crash after taking a pic of a receipt. It’s easily fixed by downloading the new version but is frustrating at times.

Antwort von Veryfi

Jay, thank you so much for your nice feedback and support!

Diana
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Very Smart OCR for your receipts

Bewertet am 17.1.2022

10/10 OCR! You need to have a decent internet connection like any other web-based softare.

Scanning your receipt right away is the easiest way to do bookkeeping. Veryfi has superb OCR, and alignment correction.

nothing yet. This is not an accounting software, but it can track time, add projects. It is amazing.

Antwort von Veryfi

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your positive feedback, and are happy to see that our software is making bookkeeping easier for you. You're right about having a decent internet connection - we have really good mobile image compression to optimize bandwidth usage, but the more you have, the better image quality and data extraction accuracy we can achieve.
The Veryfi Team

• Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Major time saver

Bewertet am 19.8.2018

Veryfi is so easy to use for receipt collection - just snap a pic in the app or forward an email receipt and it's in Veryf and your connected apps within seconds, very impressive turnaround time. I love that it will automatically match up my business receipts with my transactions in Quickbooks, bookkeeping is a breeze. And I especially enjoy that I no longer have to hang on to stacks of paper receipts anymore!

Occasionally the software will parse the receipt information incorrectly, or part of an email receipt will get cut off when it's reformatted. Most of the time it's pretty good though. I also would like to see more user-friendly/visually appealing reports, that's the main reason I haven't switched over entirely from Mint for my personal finances.

Brad

Happy User

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

Very good and would highly recommend.

Very good and would highly recommend.

This product is very easy to use. Allows me to get receipts in before they get misplaced.

In the construction industry quantities are important and wasn’t offered when I first stated using the product, but they responded to my request and added it. Only con I see is the money in feature doesn’t translate to a vendor credit in QB.

Antwort von Veryfi

Brad, Thank you for your support and feedback.

Please contact support@veryfi.com and they will show you how to send "money in" to Vendor Credit.

Jacques

iqBoxy Receipts Review

Bewertet am 17.3.2020

Speaking as a former Computer Animator for 26 years. We used to have managed many gigs of individual files. I was pleasantly surprised to find the naming convention similar to how I was already tagging photographed and edit images! I also love the back up to the cloud. Everything I need it to do is on the app.

The receipt counter and organizer.
It makes life easy!
It made bookkeeping actually fun! I look forward to it now. I get real-time data like a real-time video game.
It's awesome!

Cannt say just yet because I still have to use it fully. I just hope setting up a time sheet for my guys is as easy as the rest of the app.

Antwort von Veryfi

Jacques, thank you for your feedback and your experience so far with Veryfi. Love it!

PS. Please send any feedback where we can improve to support@veryfi.com so we can make sure it ends up in future builds.

Rich

Excellent receipt management

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

Love being able to track and place receipts for each job and tracking the spending. Gives us time to do other important tasks instead of having to go through hundreds of receipts

I wish the users were able to add their own specific jobs to the app. They have to wait for an admin to add it in

Antwort von Veryfi

Rich, Thank you for your feedback and support!

I'd love to hear more about your need to allow users to add specific jobs to the app. Can you please reach out to support@veryfi.com and mention this post so we can make this work for you?

Bill
Bill

Just in testing phase now but it appears to be just what we need to better manage our expenses

Bewertet am 9.11.2017

Allows us to electronically collect, categorize and store receipts in ways that are easily reportable and verifiable. Has gone a long way to improve our data on job costs.

The owners have been great to respond personally to issues and provide support.
Just testing but it seems like the perfect solutions for a small distributed business like us to collect and categorize expenses.
Intuitive easy to use interface.

Some functionality could be improved and would like to see some controls in place that aren't currently there but in discussion with management team have plans to implement much of my wish list in the near future. It's a new app and they continue to develop but have been very impressed by there responsiveness and desire to improve.

Antwort von Veryfi

Thank you for the lovely feedback Bill. It's a pleasure to be of service to you and your firm. Best, Ernest (founder)

Dima
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great app to manage my expenses!

Bewertet am 23.3.2018

Their OCR tech to recognize and categorize receipts just works! The app is very easy to use and does its job perfectly. On top of that, they have a great integration with various software such as Dropbox, Quickbooks and so on.

Nothing really that would keep me from using it! Very minor bugs here and there but they keep fixing them and they're constantly improving the app. I can't complain. This is a great app all around.

Ciaran
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Excellent Resource for storing Invoices and receipts

Bewertet am 16.9.2020

VeryFi enable me to record my expenses and receipts on a regular basis with ease and keep my accounting documents up to date

What a brilliant, expedient and simple way of recording invoices and receipts on a regular basis
Just forward any receipts and/or invoices to the app and it automatically scans and picks up the details
set your profile to a vat/tax percentage and it will also automatically separate that from the total

I would love to see the vat/tax shown at the bottom of screen reports as a separate field/column

Antwort von Veryfi

Love it. Thank you for your feedback and review. Please email me regarding the changes you'd like re vat/tax so we can get it into our next release schedule :-)

James
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why you need Veryfi

Bewertet am 11.8.2020

See above.

See above.

The AI is remarkable. It takes me no more than 30 seconds to complete all of the information and picture data for any expense item. Then I'm done. No box of receipts to organize. No wasted time. Wish this product was available years ago. I have literally spent days collecting and organizing this type of data for our CPA in past years.

The fact that it wasn't available 10 years ago.

Antwort von Veryfi

Love it! Thank you so much for your support and sharing your feedback on Veryfi. Best, Ernest

Joshua
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Painless

Bewertet am 18.3.2018

Organization

Organization

The features that I enjoyed the most about this app are its ease of use and intergration with other accounting apps that I use frequently. I found the layout and setting up of my account very intuituve, and adding my scans was simple with the OCR doing a pretty good job of accuratley adding my reciepts. Even when it did not the process to manually enter them was easy.

There isnt anything that stands out so far that really comes across as a con to me. Possibly better OCR but it usually picks up whatever I try to scan.Other than the fact you have to pay to use the full version lol! Maybe some different colored themes, I dont know all in all its a good app and hit every aspect of what I was looking for

Antwort von Veryfi

Joshua, Thank you so much for the lovely review and great feedback!

Re OCR, always working on it :-) We don't augment with humans to guarantee top notch data-privacy.

Btw I'd love to hear from you what we could do better with customer support.

~ Ernest (cofounder)

Michael

Great Product!

Bewertet am 4.7.2019

QuickBooks Online has a receipt scanning feature that allows you to scan your receipts in and match them to expenses. The problem was that I had gotten 3 years behind on scanning receipts in. Veryfi scans them in and automagically matches them to past receipts so that I do not have to go back through and search for them. It's been a life-saver!

This product integrates with QuickBooks Online and helped to get my receipt mess sorted out.

Sometimes when using the mobile app, receipts are scanned twice.

Antwort von Veryfi

Michael, thank you for your review. I'll double check what's going on with the double scans but if they do occur again please reach out to us on support@veryfi.com ~ Rusty