MarketPowerPRO Bewertungen

MarketPowerPRO

Eine cloudbasierte MLM-Software für Netzwerk-Marketing-Unternehmen

4.8/5 (10 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

It's a great company run by great people

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was asked to give a testimony about Multisoft. I thought that's easy it's a great company run by great people, but then I realized it's really about the team they have.

It simply started with me reaching out to the CEO of Multisoft about some pricing in regards to another software option for our company. The rest is history. He's probably one of the best CEO's I know. He's out front leading the charge. Leading by example both in customer service, sales ability out pacing his own sales team. Even when hurricane Irma devastated southern Florida where he resides and Multisoft is headquartered, he never lost a beat. No power, internet etc. He just kept it moving while are company was in the middle of a prelaunch. Any issues we had were taken care of in a timely matter exceeding our expectations.

The team is amazing! Over 30 years of experience, being worldwide in 4 countries, 5 offices, 60 plus employees with everything stored up in the cloud for security and safety. Speaking of the team. Amazing. It started with the support in regards to the compensation plan integration. Then over to other who's over the top in every way and I swear he never sleeps. They've got Amanda and Jessie just to name a few who are there for product set up and integrations etc.

Their customer support and help desk is incredible. It took me awhile to accept their system because I'm used to direct emails, but once I listened to him and started using their system everything clicked. Every request I've submitted has been in a timely matter.

In short I live by the principle of under promise and over deliver. Don't meet the customers expectations, but rather exceed it and that's exactly what he has done with his team and company Multisoft. In short to quote an old phrase: YOU GUY'S ROCK!!

Mit Google übersetzen

Proud partner for many years

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 27.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We chose Multisoft's Market Power Pro early as a partner and they were upfront about their model, costs, limitations, and strengths. I am very pleased we went with Market Power Pro. They helped us plan from the beginning and they have been our software partner since the beginning of our company. They are responsive to our needs and their support team works very quickly to resolve any issue we have. If I had to start all over again, I would make Market Power Pro one of the first phone calls we made to get going. I am glad to have their partnership in our business

Mobile Friendly, Scales well, lots of features, responsive support team.

First learning the system takes effort, it isnt super intuitive

Only Good Things To Say About MultiSoft

Bewertet am 1.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have had an ongoing business relationship with MultiSoft Corporation and its President, for over 6 years. MultiSoft and I have collaborated together on many different MLM projects for the purpose implementing commission payment platforms for our mutual clients. I can say from experience that he takes a direct and personal interest in the company's clients and strives to ensure that MultiSoft provides only the highest quality of service and support.

PayQuicker made the decision to partner with MultiSoft because our mutual principles of marketplace integrity, delivering extraordinary value to clients, and delivering leading-edge technology solutions for the Direct Selling industry make this partnership an ideal match. Their process of on-boarding of our mutual clients is the smoothest we have experienced in the industry as their MarketPowerPRO single source MLM Software is a "once and done" for all of our clients. MultiSoft does not charge any setup fees to our clients as their "when you win, we win" approach to business has served them well for over 30 years.

Our partnership increases the ease with which direct selling organizations can expand globally and create happy distributors. We've had great success so far and MultiSoft has become PayQuicker's fastest growing referral partner. With only good things to say about him and MultiSoft, we would highly recommend you look into what MultiSoft can offer your business.

Working with Multisoft and their Market Power Pro product

Bewertet am 19.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a real privilege to work with a professional and dedicated business such as Multisoft. The management and staff have worked diligently with us right from the very beginning. As with any business that is just getting off the ground there are always things that arise that were not anticipated or foreseen. Robert Proctor and his staff at Multisoft were right there the whole time offering solutions and assisting the process of working through every issue.

I can't say enough about the Market Power Pro software. It is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The support ticket system is efficient with fantastic follow up by the staff. I truly believe that our business would not be what it is without our partnership with Multisoft and the Market Power Pro software. This truly is the answer for today's Multi Level Marketing business.

Wally Lumley, Marketing Powerhouse

Mit Google übersetzen

Multisoft is the one! I highly recommend them!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In my 40 plus years as an industry professional, I have dealt with a lot of software development companies. In my opinion, Robert Proctor and his team at Multisoft are the best. They have the industry knowledge, the software framework and the skill sets that every new startup company needs in order to have a successful launch and ongoing support. If you are looking for a software company that can fill your needs, Multisoft is the one! I highly recommend them!

The Sheffield Group Likes MultiSoft Software

Bewertet am 27.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Sheffield Group is the leading direct sales consulting firm having served nearly 1,000 client companies over the last 30 years. We have a number of our clients that have selected MultiSoft as their software provider. While we have worked with multiple software companies over the years, MultiSoft has demonstrated a level of professionalism for our clients that is exceptional. President Robert Proctor seems to always take a personal interest in the on-boarding and ongoing success of his clients. The company's customer services are the best we have experienced. While not every MLM software company fits every business model, I highly suggest you give this company special attention as you do your due diligence. This is one of the most important decisions you will make. We will continue to give high marks to MultiSoft as a potential candidate for our own startup clients, as well as established direct sales and MLM companies.

RPS... Responsive Professional Service

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Quick start-up, robust reliable platform.

So much built-in flexibility enables us to do most of the things we need and want with little or no programing expense.... and their customer service is the best!

It's so robust, that we are still determining the best way to use all it's functionality to create the best web system and customer experience.... and looking forward to some additional options for member genealogy reporting.

Great Partner

Bewertet am 21.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have had the pleasure to work with Multisoft and grow our partnership over the last three years. They are dedicated to their customers as well as partners and do everything they can to help them be successful. From a partners perspective their team has been great to work with in all aspects from sales, marketing, project management, and leadership. I look forward to the future and continued growth of our partnership.

We Applaud Their Commitment and Service to Our Clients

Bewertet am 2.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

During the last several years, we have come to recognize Multisoft as a superb partner in the area of technology solutions. As a legal advisor to many major direct selling companies, we have applauded their commitment and service to our clients.

Jeffrey Babener
Legal counsel to leading direct selling companies in the U.S. and internationally

Best of the Best!

Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a senior direct selling company executive, I've worked with many of the industry software providers over the years and Multisoft is the best of the best. Their commitment to customer support is unparalleled!