4,2
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Creating Landing pages with Maglr

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's easy to use and very beginner friendly. The dashboard is great and very detailed.

The pro version forces you to use Google Chrome which is very annoying if you're someone who is into privacy and browsers like Firefox.

Antwort von Maglr

Dear Nneka, thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable review. It is true that our advanced Pro content editor only supports Google Chrome at this moment. This is because Chrome supports most of the HTML5 functionalities to create premium content in our editor.

But for our drag-and-drop Block editor, as well as all of the output that you create with Maglr, are all compatible with the Mozilla Firefox and other browsers.

If you need more information about the possibilities of our platform, I am happy to help you. And if you need more time to explore our tools, please let me know.

Thank you again.

Kind regards, Berry van Elk

Mieke V.

Endless creativity

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 27.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We can compensate for the disappearance of printed documents by offering more read-friendly alternatives. By quickly publishing campaigns and adjusting where necessary, we can quickly respond to our customers' needs.

As a graphic designer, Maglr offers you a unique number of creative possibilities. The software is user-friendly and ensures that as a designer you don't need much time to learn. No programming language or complicated codes. Maglr not only offers an answer for making commercial documents, but can also be a tool for a new art form.
And, not unimportant: the fast and friendly help desk

Not really something that bothers me. Usually my questions are resolved by the help desk

Antwort von Maglr

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mieke. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

Connor Y.
Branche: Unterhaltung
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Slightly complicated for Mac users

Bewertet am 29.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Product was easy to use. It has all of the features I need and implements well into the business.

Can't find any faults with this software. It does everything I need it to.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Amine H.
Branche: Öl & Energie
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Web Creator

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My oil company doesn't need such web editor

It's easy using the dashboard,it contains the essential and basic options
it provides a detailed data sheet with the essential attributes that can help data analytics get insights as purpose to increase number of views and minimize exits.

-The website doesn't support mozila firefox browser it requires only Google chrome.
-As options it is far to be designed for professional editors,it needs amelioration in options choosen and templates used to edit image

Antwort von Maglr

Hi there Amine, thank you that you took the time to leave your valuable review.

It is true that our advanced Pro content editor only supports Google Chrome at this moment. This is because Chrome supports most of the HTML5 functionalities. But for our drag-and-drop Block editor, as well as all of the output that you create with Maglr, are all compatible with the Mozilla Firefox browser.

To clarify, our platform offers two types of content editors: a user-friendly drag-and-drop editor to quickly create digital publications and an advanced editor where you have the complete creative freedom in designing digital content. Both tools also offer an extensive library set of templates that you can choose to start with.

If you need more information about the possibilities of our platform, I am happy to help you. And if you need more time to explore our tools, let me know so I can extend your trial.

Thank you again.

Kind regards,
Berry van Elk

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Arjen M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Versatile editor for the demanding user

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 22.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been using the Pro editor almost daily since it's release in May last year. It is one of a kind, with many features not found in similar products. Stability has also improved alot lately.

Layer masks(to combine with animations) would be a nice addition that can benefit most users. The interface could be more customizable.

Kenneth B.
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Perfect software for interactive presentations.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 25.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's a great software very intuitive and straightforward,it has a lot of features and you can also create your own designs.

There's no copying scenes and pages,its a little bit of a hassle and a downside to this software but nonetheless it's great.

Antwort von Maglr

Hi Kenneth, thanks for the review and your positive feedback.

The cons you are writing about are available but maybe a little bit hidden. In the Pro editor it's possible to copy scenes & pages, but you can also import multiple elements from different pages into you canvas.

Frank U.
Branche: Onlinemedien
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Maglr Is Great For Content Marketing

I like it!

Maglr basically offers a publishing tool to convert your content into a visually appealing story. It runs fast and it is easy to use and design. I like that you can come up with your own templates if you wish.

The fact that I can't copy from one scene to the other. That's a problem for me.

Antwort von Maglr

Hi Frank, we appreciate you took the time to review our platform. Thank you for doing so! The feature to copy from another scene is actually possible but a bit hidden within the editor.

Within the Pro editor, go to 'Options' and choose 'Import Objects' to copy pages, elements or complete scenes from other publications.

Thank you again. Kind regards, Berry van Elk

Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great but could be better

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's quite dynamic in function but can be used accordingly for stringent tasks as well.

Ease of access and friendly UI. It was clean and minimal design.

Fonts doesn't go along with the UI and sometimes takes time to load up but that could be an system issue as well so benefit of doubt here.

Antwort von Maglr

Hi, thank you that you took the time to leave your review of our content creation platform. If you've got more constructive comments about how we can improve Maglr, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Good and useful

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has everything a starter needs.Easy to use with many functions

Nothing realy that bothered me while using this software

Antwort von Maglr

Thank you for leaving a review after using our 14-day free trial. Hope you will enjoy our platform in creating compelling visual and interactive content!

Steven B.
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A perfect tool for interactive presentations, online magazines and business reports.

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easily create digital presentations and magazines.

It's easy to make a responsive presentation. It is also possible to create pages with a complex design. You can create your own design in the Maglr Pro version. You can use lot of interactive elements and import SVG (vector) files. Quick and good support.

Copying pages and scenes from other publications. Different text types in text frames do not work optimally.

Branche: Medienproduktion
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Most comprehensive tool I've ever used

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 29.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My workflow has improved drastically. Working for multiple clients can be exhausting and often you're rushing things before the deadline, but with Maglr I am able to deliver the high quality content that met every of my clients needs.

What it stand out to me the most was how easy is to create graphics and other content for my blog and my clients. I am also a community manager that manage social media accounts for multiple clients and this tool has made me able to generate high quality content, fast and easy, without having a high technical knowledge of tools like photoshop.

I think like with every platform out there, there is room for improvement, but there isn't too much things that I disliked.

Sofie B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Maglr is a joy for a designer to work with. It provides an answer to a lot of my ideas!

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Maglr runs fast and fluent. It's very userfriendly and easy to learn. Great features make great designs!

I can't copy paste from one scene to another. Sometimes that would be very helpful but hey, this is a tiny detail...

Chansa K.
Branche: Immobilien
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Maglr review

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the templates make publication really easy

dont really have any problems with the software

Jennifer G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great product for a designer to use to get you to the next level

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Maglr allows me to create professional material for clients who want to stand out from the competition. I would say my favorite thing about this program is how professional it looks and it is pretty easy to use. I don't believe the cost to be an issue if you use it frequently.

Copying scenes from one page to the next has been an issue but it just takes extra time to create it again on another page, doesn't bother me though.