Fons

Terminplanungs- und Zahlungssoftware für terminbasierte Unternehmen.

Sortieren nach

Laura
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

No more chasing payments!

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

Overall I am very satisfied and have had great help from customer service when needed.

Being able to auto-schedule and bill my clients all in the same place has been life changing and saved me so much time and energy chasing payments/sending reminders.

Literally my only complaint is that the price jumped so significantly from <$100/year to >$300/year. I still appreciate the value in the software and now depend on it heavily - I just wish there was a more affordable option for people like me who have zero employees and are the sole administrator.

Antwort von Fons

Hey there Laura. Thank you so much for sharing your review, your kind words, and your concern about cost. We hear you, and are very mindful about how Fons is priced. The cost reflects our commitment to providing in real-life customer support for you and your customers, a platform built by top-notch engineers here in the United States, and for us to create a truly professional solution. We're always working on ways to keep the cost down, and appreciate your sharing your thoughts here. Thank you so much for being a part of this community.

Patrick
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Like having a great assistant

Bewertet am 15.5.2021

As a guitar teacher, it's no surprise that the founder is as well -- they've thought of everything a service provider needs. Aside from the app itself, the Fons Facebook group has made me aware of some best practices that have streamlined my business. I'm just starting out, so having all this stuff handled for a low price is awesome. It's good to know that Fons will be useful and affordable no matter how much my business grows.

The scheduling and payments side of my business is done for me, freeing up time and energy to focus on teaching. Fons handles all the stuff I hate doing, and stays out of the way for the rest. It eliminates a lot of friction for me, my existing clients, and in onboarding new clients. And Fons' integrated Marketplace makes me easy to find and helps boost my existing web presence.

I can't think of any cons. The interface is self-explanatory, so between trying it out and asking a few questions in their Facebook group, I got up and running very quickly and haven't had any issues.

Antwort von Fons

We are so happy Fons is working for you and eliminating all the stuff you don't like doing so you can focus on doing the stuff you love! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

RONALD C
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

I stopped my subscription a few months ago and they are still charging me and my client s!

Bewertet am 6.4.2018

I like nothing about this product the only thing that is professional is their website but the software is a disaster!

The software is hard for customers to use that is why I stopped using it, on my end I own a business I too having problems. I decided to stop using it because it is causing more problems for my business. This company is still charging my account even though I told them i am no longer interested in their software they are even charging my customers without my consent so they are very dishonest with their business practices, so I urge businesses to stay away from them.

Antwort von Fons

This is a major bummer, and Ronald.. you are totally in the right here. You uncovered two bugs in our system that caused problems with your account. We are so sorry you had a bad experience, and we truly did everything we could to fix your issues as quickly and professionally as possible. As a startup, bugs will happen, and you(and we) had the misfortune of uncovering them. We apologize, you had every right to be upset, and we have fixed the issues that affected your account. We are committed to making Fons the finest solution for appointment-based business owners, and appreciate your feedback.

Lamonte
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

My Love of Fons

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

My experience with Fons has been wonderful! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the team is wonderful! Whenever I’ve had a glitch or issues, it has always been solved expeditiously. Love how I can create and customize my own packages as well have my own marketplace page.

What I love the most is how easy it is set up my schedule for my clients and how to customize packages.

The only thing I can say is it would be nice to be able to import other video chat software when scheduling besides Zoom.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Calendly und Google Calendar

Antwort von Fons

Lamonte! Thank you so much for your review! It means so much to us and are so glad you are part of the Fons family.

Allison
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Time is Money - Fons is Saving me Tons of It!

Bewertet am 6.11.2018

It was a big switch for me, to bring all my clients aboard this system. I knew it would take some time, and there would likely be questions along the way. Let's just say it took significantly less effort than I was expecting. The chat support has been phenomenal. I don't know how they do it, but the Fons team seems to always be ready to answer my questions, no matter what time of day/night. If they didn't quite know the answer instantly, they got back to me ASAP.

The overall look is simple, clean, and is very user-friendly. Probably 95% of the clients I work with LOVE it, and found it very easy to change over to for payments and scheduling. The other 5% are the ones who generally dislike technology as a whole, and/or find it difficult.

I've especially noted the praise I've received from employing Fons in my business (thanks for making me look good!) from those clients I know work in the tech industry themselves. They have seemed impressed.

I work with a large variety of clients in a number of ways, and ultimately would love to be able to do just a couple more specific things with different sets of client lists, etc. However, I know Fons is a young company; I've been assured that some of those things are coming down the pike.

Hey Allison,
Thanks for the great review and glad we made you look so good, so awesome to hear:)

We are loving all of your feedback and great ideas for new feature enhancements and are working on them as quickly as possible, so keep them coming!

Mica ~ Customer Success Team

Melissa

A Better Way to Do Business

Bewertet am 20.5.2022

My overall experience has been phenomenal! The customer service and support is the best you'll find!

Getting off the hamster wheel of creating invoices and chasing payments will increase your revenue, decrease your admin time, and increase your client satisfaction. Clients will know you are professional and will appreciate that you use professional tools.

My only suggestion for improvement would be more options or easier ways to track clients payments.

Antwort von Fons

Thank you so much Melissa! We are so thrilled you are part of the Fons family and value your feedback and support. We are happy your Fons experience has been "phenomenal" - we truly could not ask for anything more. Thank you for making the Fons community great!

Richard

Fons: The Deal Breaker

Bewertet am 8.9.2021

Fons has taken the stress out of billing and payments. Bravo!

I do wish, however, there were other...

Fons has taken the stress out of billing and payments. Bravo!

I do wish, however, there were other companies like Zelle that could be used instead of Stripe; they have no transactions fees. But for now, I have passed this cost on to my clients by raising their rates.

The simplistic and streamlined nature of this software makes it very simple to use, especially for those of us who didn't grow up in the computer age!

The scheduling features are quite adequate, but it would be nice to see a more robust approach to different kinds of customization. ALSO, the web browser experience could be improved in terms of how everything appears on the page; there are parts where certain icons (like your messaging center, in the lower right-hand corner) cover up the text and changing the size of the font does not correct this.

Antwort von Fons

Thank you Richard! We are thrilled to have you as part of the Fons Family!

Allie

FONS = LIFE.

Bewertet am 18.2.2020

YES. EVERYONE needs fons. i shout it from the rooftops all the time.

YES. EVERYONE needs fons. i shout it from the rooftops all the time.

I LOVE that because everything is automated, i never have to worry about chasing down payments or losing track or trying to trust venmo. The administrative time has cut down by HOURS a month and i feel like i have way more time to focus on being a good teacher and less time scheduling or billing.

There are some features that I think could be added to the software, but i've already sent my ideas to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he has been so helpful!

Antwort von Fons

We are so happy Fons is helping you minimize your admin time and focus on doing what you love! You rock!

Steve
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

The right tool for the job

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

Smoothing the scheduling and payment for my music studio.

Smoothing the scheduling and payment for my music studio.

This is the third on-line scheduler that I've used, the only one with built-in payment and it is the most affordable, most responsive and easiest to manage. I particularly like the recent Zoom integration, and workshop options. The fact that I can easily access my account from my computer or phone.

Having more than one marketplace that is outward facing that separates individual lessons from workshops and consultations is a wish.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

TimeTap

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fons

Cost, features, accessibility.

Antwort von Fons

We appreciate you Steve! Thanks for taking the time to review Fons!

• Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

solid company, still optimizing their product

Bewertet am 8.4.2019

After reviewing several scheduling options, this one did not make the cut due to low integration options and lack of 2-way google sync.

It's always refreshing to see a scheduling service that acknowledges coaches. The client and program management features are particularly helpful. It's great to be able to invoice clients up front for services, and streamline and automate things such as cancellation policies and billing. Very intuitive and easy.

Doesn't offer the level of customization available from some similarly priced services. Fees are somewhat higher than other services. However, the biggest issue is 2-way sync with google calendar.

Antwort von Fons

Thanks so much for the review and the feedback. It sounds like the big feature you are wanting is integrations with other services. We'll be offering a robust suite of integrations very soon! We opted to hold off on integrations until we pinpointed exactly how our platform would best serve our customers, and could identify which integrations would be most beneficial. We'll hope to chat with you again in the near future!

Pieter
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Game Changer

Bewertet am 8.3.2020

Before Fons I had to trudge through tracking Billing. Now Fons does it all. This gives more time and energy to do what I enjoy which is working with my students.

Fons has been a game changer for my educational consulting tutoring service.

There was a period when I ran into a couple problems. It was user error but their customer support was excellent. Then they added a new feature to prevent this error from happening in the future. Amazing!

Antwort von Fons

Amazing! We so appreciate you taking the time to review Fons and are so glad you are here!

Anita
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

My Clients and I love Fons!

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

Easy to use when scheduling my students for appointments! It’s great for parents because they have the convenience of setting up their credit card information when I send out an Invite for their child’s scheduled lessons the first time! I can also reschedule and cancel appointments with ease.

When using the calendar to find a students future scheduled lesson, it takes me back to the current date every time before I’m finished! It’s annoying!

Antwort von Fons

Thank you so much for being part of the Fons family, Anita! We are so glad you are here and you are Fons is helping you run your business with ease.

Nicole

Fons is a life-saver

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

Best thing I ever did for my business. Fons customer service is top notch!

Best thing I ever did for my business. Fons customer service is top notch!

Gives my business a more professional feel, streamlined admin work, and the best of all is streamlined payments!

I wish there was a way to set up a default description of each appointment (when scheduling new/returning students who don’t necessarily have recurring regular appointments). So I don’t have to copy/paste the info each time.

Antwort von Fons

Wow, thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear Fons has been helpful to you, and we look forward to continuing to support your great work!

Anthony
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fons Review

Bewertet am 22.6.2021

Very positive and is now a key part of our business

Very positive and is now a key part of our business

Excellent customer support team who is there to help with any of our needs as our company is growing. They have helped us use the software better to be more efficient with our own time and resources. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] !

Needs to be updated a lot.

Antwort von Fons

Yay! Awesome Anthony! We are so glad to be with you as you grow! You rock!

Charles
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

FONS gave me so much time back

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

FONS is gave me my life back! Billing was so stressful and time consuming. Now I spend more time teaching students instead of chasing them down for payments. Scheduling and billing is so easy with FONS!

There is a slight learning curve, once I understood the software it was simple to use.

Antwort von Fons

What an amazing review! We are so glad you are here, Charles! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Shannon
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Fons has made scheduling so easy

Bewertet am 8.8.2018

We use Fons software for scheduling our son's music lessons. It has really streamlined both scheduling and payment for us. Before, we'd have to remember to bring a check in to each lesson, and any time we'd want to adjust or cancel lesson times, we'd have to try to get in touch with his teacher with a phone call/email, etc. and there was back and forth about what other times could work.Now payment is automatically taken care of, and scheduling changes happen directly through the app. I can see the calendar of possible lesson times, and his teacher can approve of them directly.

Credit card transaction fees seem a little high

Antwort von Fons

Thanks Shannon, for the awesome review! Unfortunately, the credit card fees are from our processor, but as the client you shouldn't have any fees, if you see something different please let us know.

We are busy improving the client-side for an even better experience! If you have any ideas we would love the feedback:)

Eric

Game changer

Bewertet am 16.9.2018

Before I struggled to keep up with schedule changes, cancelations, fees and accounting overall. Fons has helped immensely. Now I have more time to put into my actual teaching and my art.

The time and money it saves. It’s like having a full time secretary and account that are on call for you and your students.

Nothing really. It’s very well thought out and easy to use.

Hey Eric,
This is so great. It was our goal to eliminate all the admin tasks so our customers can focus on doing what they love. We are so happy you are part of the Fons Fam! Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

Jerry
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

iROCK Music School

Bewertet am 15.4.2019

Outstanding value for money. The team are so helpful and always professional and patient. They take on board feedback and do great things with it to make the product even better.

This platform is easy to use and so professional looking. Our clients never miss an appointment and the program just keeps getting better.

Integrated payment system is so good. Plus the visual layout makes managing your schedule so easy.

Hey Jerry,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Fons! We look forward to growing with you! :)

Jack
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

completely streamlined my payment process

Bewertet am 15.9.2018

Before my instructor started using Fons I paid by check every week. I often forget to bring it or would lose track of previous weeks payments. When my instructor switched to using Fons for lesson payments the whole process became a million times easier and there was never any confusion or lost checks! Additionally, being able to schedule and cancel through the app has made things so much easier for both me and my teacher.

To be honest I haven't encountered any problems with the app yet. I'm sure I haven't explored all the features it has to offer yet but so far so good!

Antwort von Fons

Thank you so much for your feedback, Jack! We are so happy Fons has simplified payments and scheduling for your lessons! We love to hear this and are so thankful you are using Fons! :)

Carol

excellent resource for independent contractors!

Bewertet am 31.7.2018

i really love how seamless this is to use. the interface is simple, the navigation is intuitive, and it doesn't have anything extraneous that i don't need. I like that i can make my own hours and that everything has to be approved.

i think i would like a way to mass schedule or cancel my appointments. i see why it's handy to have it one at a time, but i also know that blocking out availability for weeks or months is something i would definitely use. I also want to have the option to make sure my appointments get scheduled back to back, instead of whenever they want.

Antwort von Fons

Carol, wow we just talked about having a way to have appointment availability to recalculate back to back, stay tuned that may get released sooner rather than later. I added you to the other feature request card.

Sam
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Amazing, the team and product are in constant improvement.

Bewertet am 18.4.2018

I love how adaptive the product can be, but more so, I love how it was built to be a solution to a real problem. And, it is just that.

No cons! Every con I have had in the past has been dealt with. As previously mentioned, the product is in constant improvement.

Antwort von Fons

What an awesome message to receive. Thank you Sam! We are glad to have found a solution many can benefit from and are so happy to have you as part of our Fons family!

Justin
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

More features than I will ever use.

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

I am still getting a few referrals per year through the site.

I am a legacy user from LearningMusician.com. I only need this software to serve as an advertising website. When Fons took over, they added a bunch of features that I don't and never will use. In fact to use the payment processing that is offered would cost me more money use. To top it all off, after promising that legacy users wouldn't have a rate increase, they tripled the cost after a year. I am still getting a few referrals through the site, so for now, I will keep using it.

Antwort von Fons

Justin, we are so happy you continue to receive referrals through our site. That is wonderful news!

Laurie
Laurie
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Everything I need in a scheduling app!

Bewertet am 30.1.2019

I needed a simple to use scheduling and payment processing system. Fons delivers beautifully! Other programs can be somewhat complicated. Fons has the bells and whistles I need now but also has the ability to grow with my business too. I can't imagine using anything else!

Fons is gracefully simple to use for my clients and myself.

So far, I haven't found anything I don't like!

Laurie,
Thank you so much for your review and for being an important part of the Fons family. We really appreciate you and are so glad you are with us! :)

Andrew
Andrew

Really Cool and VERY easy to use

Bewertet am 27.12.2017

It handled BOTH scheduling and Payments for my clients so I don't have to chase them up for payments

I highly recommend this app. I downloaded the app and was set up in 5 minutes. It was simple to add clients and appointments- I waited a couple months before writing a review to make sure everything went smoothly and I've not had a single issue. Great experience.

FREE only allows up to 100 appointments, but the monthly is worth it as far as I'm concerned and I got plenty of time to try it out.

Antwort von Fons

Thank you for trusting Fons for your scheduling and billing needs!

• Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The perfect fit for my needs

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

I've had great experience with the software and the customer service team. I can't wait to see what the team brings us next with fons!

It's very user friendly, and so easy to set up. The instructional video for clients is very useful. The prices are reasonable, especially for a small business owner like myself.

I would like to see more customize-ability with the product, but I'm sure their brilliant team are already working on it.

Antwort von Fons

We are thrilled Fons is working out well for you and look forward to growing with you!