Fracttal

4,6 (904)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Fracttal ist eine cloudbasierte Wartungsmanagementsoftware.

Sortieren nach

Alan
Alan
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Use of fracttal in my maintenance planning

Bewertet am 3.12.2018

As mentioned earlier, Fracctal is very useful and practical at the time of tracking teams and thus get KPI to perform a proper maintenance planning.

-It is possible to add all the assets of my plant and track each one of them, obtaining the relevant indicators for my maintenance planning.
- It is easy to use, program and define the information of my assets.
- It is very complete, more than any other ERP that you have used.
- It is possible to attach additional information to each asset such as plans, photos, maps, procedures, etc.

- The currency value information is not updated automatically, but must be done manually.
- The cost of the service is monthly and increase according to the number of users we use.

Matías
Matías
  • Branche: Bau

Good software

Bewertet am 17.2.2020

It's a good online responsive software and we can use in all mantenances that the have with our clients.

We can use it in the maintenance of different lines of business that we have in the company, which allows us to customize it especially for each type of maintenance

They do not deliver much training on the ground at the start-up, although they have a lot of tutorials on YouTube to train

Luis
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good execution

Bewertet am 5.7.2018

This software working in the cloud in the web explorer and the app for android and iphone is good for the technician.

The planing task and the spare parts control is really basic. They Need devoloper in the spare parts manager

Cristy
Cristy
  • Branche: Kunststoffe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fracttal it´s a good CMMS for my organization

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

In my experience it has helped me manage maintenance in a computerized way.

In my experience it has helped me manage maintenance in a computerized way.

What I like most about this system is that I can have quick access to information and generate reports for data analysis.

What has cost me a lot is to adapt it to my needs, in accordance with what my customers ask me.

Cristián
Cristián
  • Branche: Tiefbau

THE BEST SOFTWARE FOR MAINTENANCE AND SOMETHING ELSE

Bewertet am 13.2.2020

ITS EASE OF USE AND ACHIEVING GREAT RESULTS IN FEW STEPS, MAKE IT A GREAT ALLIANCE AT THE TIME OF MAINTENANCE, THAT WE ALSO HAVE TOOLS AS WINERY, KPI'S AND FINANCIAL

YOU DEPEND ON THE INTERNET TO ENTER YOUR FUNCTIONS AS IT IS A SOFTWARE IN THE CLOUD, BUT YOU CAN DO THE WORK IN OFFLINE MODE

Emmanuel
Emmanuel
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Powerful Asset management

Bewertet am 23.4.2020

-Easy to use
-Cloud platform and mobile app enabled
-Analytics tools
-Bot chat helper
-API solution for fast integration
-Unlimited storage for assets and documentation
-Multilenguaje
-PowerBI solution

-Requires some expense inversion to have more users.

Jesús
Jesús
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and very intuitive

Bewertet am 15.12.2019

We have a complete and structured maintenance department, Fracttal makes this possible. with more than 1000 equipments to manage. Fracttal allows us to do preventive maintenance at time.

Easy to handle.
Cloud based system, so you can use it anytime, anywhere, no additional hardware required, just your computer or smartphone.
You can export almost anything and create useful reports for your company.

There are some issues that could be fixed, for example: Creating massive work orders with several task selected, it makes you to do a lot of "clicks". you have to select human resorces for every task, it could be improved.

Guillermo
Guillermo

Asset Management focus CMMS Fracttal

Bewertet am 10.10.2019

In comparison with other CMMS systems that I have used as Maximo, Oracle, IFS, SAP etc, my technicians use it without any problem and besides that it is focused on zero paper, it can be even, completely digital.

Completely friendly software, very easy to use and carry out proper maintenance management, which has allowed me to control my assets in a precise way.

The external support that for occasions is necessary to have in place.

Teresita de Jesús
Teresita de Jesús
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Improvement in response times, associated with quality of service"

Bewertet am 17.4.2020

In a very short time I had the facility to interact with all the assets present throughout the institution where I work, since they are distributed throughout the country, I was able to easily contact most of the human resources involved in maintenance management without having to move from my workplace.
Fracttal facilitates your work in current contingencies.

This type of platform has come to revolutionize the way we solve problems regardless of the asset that it is, Fracttal has provided me with the necessary tools to respond in a timely manner to work requests, corrective maintenance, and preventive that medical equipment ( assets). Add, the quality of the services provided has improved significantly.

All the tools are available on the web platform but in the app option you cannot interact with all the tools.

I would like the administrator to have more permission to edit OT from Revison

William David
William David
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

FRACTTAL

Bewertet am 15.4.2020

complementary maintenance system for organizations in the productive industry, providing accessibility and control facilities over all our machinery and equipment.

All about the control of equipments that it brings for our company

system in to the organization ,you need to cross all of the parameters of maintenance manual by equipments and by brand,the secuential parameters of manteinence by hours or by km you need to programated by hand into the system to created alerts and the activities for make in all of the steps

Victor

Excellent software

Bewertet am 19.4.2021

It is an easy tool to implement and use as well as it brings many tasks that can be automated

That is very easy to implement and intuitive. The visual aspect of the graphics and information you have make it easier to analyze.

That there are times when you are working and you leave the program

Daniel
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Awesome Software. The Best EAM/CMMS In the Market

Bewertet am 5.1.2018

Reduce downtime. Increase productivity. Improve relationship with our customers. Improve Purchase process. Better Human Resource control.

I have been using differents asset management software in the last years and by far, Fracttal is the easiest to use and to implement. It is full of functionalities, I love the mobile app, and the price is a no brainer.

Do not have any. Maybe I would like to improve the quantity of KPIs in the BI Module. I know I can build them using APIs, but if they are native in the software is better for our customers.

Gerson
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Ninty of a hundred

Bewertet am 3.1.2018

Quick way to have statistics and the possibility to creat parameters according our needs, so it is like a customized software

That is online so we can follow all the operations in real time and also its friendly user interface

No personal database and no possibility to have more than one logo and company profile. Nowadays many companies work as a group with more than one brand in the bussines so it would be great to count with more tha only one conpany profile to be set

Sebastian
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fracttal a sensational and innovative software

Bewertet am 11.2.2019

My experience is very positive. I did not expect the software to show so many answers to a job that needs to be very dedicated, I am surprised by the positive of this program

The software has a user-friendliness very good, is able to approach other Microsoft applications which makes it very close

In my opinion, it is very good, it has some procedures that could be improved, but they are minimal for the rest of the functionality that it has.

CARLOS
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

FRACTTAL

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

How easy you can work in your computer and, if you need to move from your desk you can keep working on the go with your mobile device.

I will like to have more options for printting reports

• Branche: Konsumgüter

Excellent

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

Easy to use and easy adoption by users for daily tasks

There are not many things to say. One particular example of how to calculate the estimated average value of a meter seems poor to me.

My experience

Bewertet am 17.4.2020

328/5000
This software is very versatile and easy. The way to enter the information, generate Ot or register any other data is easy, because it maintains the same format; It also provides us with KPIs that reflect the reality of our management and we can make decisions in case of reflecting indicators with unfavorable values.

On the other hand, it is necessary to mention that at the moment of generating an Ot on certain occasions it has generated 6 Ot of the same task and at the moment of eliminating I think that it would affect the indicator; it is also worth mentioning that when entering the costs, I must enter them for each task and I can not place the total value to the OT, because in possible occasions the contractor gives me only a global value.
But generally Fracttal is very interesting and easy to use software.

Alberto

Fracttal is great tool

Bewertet am 9.4.2019

Me and my clients can acces to de update information, send new requiremets and a lot of others functions

You can access all the updated information of your assets from any device

You can only ask once the signature of your client. So if you are not able to finish the work in one day you have to wait the entire work is done to ask the client to sigth the OT.

Juan
  • Branche: Bau

Fracttal the best CMMS!

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

Easy to use and has an extraordinay interaction with all the workers through the cell phone.

I still can't edit my maintenance plan from my mobile.

FERNANDO
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

USE OF FRACTTAL SOFTWARE

Bewertet am 6.7.2020

As soon as we are working with the software for the first time, the improvements that interest us are being able to attach images for quick recognition of the equipment, in the same way when raising requests from OT's to be able to quickly access the information of the machines just by scanning the codes QR.

It is an easy to understand product, it has a lot of visual aid and very attentive technical support if you have any questions. It is feasible to relate to the maintenance processes that are previously carried out in the company. And that it is of great help to give a plus in presentation and organization of information.

The mobile app version and the web version do not have the same characteristics. It would be convenient to integrate both and thus not be complementing information on the website and mobile app.

Ivan
Ivan

Fracttal software review

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

It is a great cmms software because of the ease of use and gives you the advantage to manage a lot of different areas of your company at the same time, you can say It´s an all in one software.

What i like the most are the different kpi´s that the software provides to control and relate the different areas

I haven´t use the software that much to find the "bad part", so by know for what i´ve seen from the training and different videos seems like a great cmms software

Edwin Saul
  • Branche: Eisenbahnbau

very good

Bewertet am 7.2.2019

It is a very friendly and easy to use software

in the process we are finding some inconveniences

MEYLIN
  • Branche: Import und Export
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

FRACTTAL IF IT IS EASY TO USE, IT DOES NOT POSSESS THE INDICATORS NECESSARY FOR MAINTENANCE...

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

THE GENERATIONS OF WORK ORDERS, AND THE AUTOMATION OF TASKS

THE GENERATIONS OF WORK ORDERS, AND THE AUTOMATION OF TASKS

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE FRACTTAL IS ANALYSIS OF SUB-TASKS, THE PRESENTATION OF INFOMATION OF THE DASHBOARD AND THE CALENDAR SECTION

WHEN THE TASKS ARE ACTIVATED BY HOROMETER IN CALENDAR, REAL INFORMATION DOES NOT APPEAR, THE WAY TO LINE THE WORK ORDERS, IN TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AT THE TIME OF EXPORTING INFORMATION IS VERY DISORDERED

• Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

It is a complete Software, excellent price-value ratio

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

It is one of the most complete asset management systems on the market, its use has minimized maintenance downtime

A flexible system that adapts to any company, being able to carry out a strategic management with organized, truthful and integrated information.
The software interface is highly friendly and intuitive, with the training received, the help and usage links can be mastered in a minimum of time.
Having control of asset management and maintenance allows quick and reliable monitoring of the company's assets.
The developers are always making improvements based on the needs of customers.

Until now I have not detected any aspects against it, I am starting its use

Cristian
Cristian

It is a great CMMS, we increase our equipment reliability in one year of use.

Bewertet am 17.5.2018

tool for made asset maintenance managment

tool for made asset maintenance managment

It is easy to use, with this tool we are on way to 4.0 industry because we can access the information from any geographical point and at any time.

need fix some function about warning, emails warning doesn´t work good. I mean automation process like stock warning to users