SecureLink Erfahrungen

Access Management und Remote Support für Anbieter

Sortieren nach

Barnabas
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

secure way to access our customer environments

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Its been a great experience working with SecureLink. It feels secure and our customer trust SecureLink. It helps me work remotely without any issues.

It is very easy to us and its very secure. Our customer knows when we connect and purpose. The customer trust us and SecureLink for accessing their servers.
It a great took for working remotely with different servers.

Sometimes it takes little more time to launch the SecureLinkCM.

Antwort von SecureLink

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your feedback and take it into consideration as our product evolves. Looking forward to a continued partnership with your company!

Lisa

SECURELINK DEPLOYMENT

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

ONCE SL IS ESTABLISHED, (UNATTENDED SL) IT IS TYPICALLY VERY STABLE AND A USER FRIENDLY PRODUCT THAT IS WELL LIKED.

IT CAN BE USED ON MULTIPLE SERVERS WHICH IS A PLUS FOR US

FREQUENTLY, HOSPITAL IT STAFF HAVE DIFF IN SETTING UP SL. IT WILL TAKE MULTIPLE EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS TO BE ABLE TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION THAT MAY BE UTILIZED BY MORE THAN ONE PERSON. THIS IS IN SETTING UP UNATTENDED SL, NOT ATTENDED SL.

Antwort von SecureLink

Lisa, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product.

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with the UI/UX when it comes to SecureLink. If possible, I would like to further discuss some of the details around the pain points you are encountering when using our product and how we can improve our connectivity workflow.

Please send us an email at product@securelink.com if you would like to set up some time to go over your feedback about the product.

george
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good but needs a facelift and better assistance when problems occur

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

OVerall good. It's been a really great thing for our company to connect to 400+ customers.

Centralized, secure place for most of our client connections.

The user interface seems clunky and the process for connection can be clunky. Download file, click on file. When there are issues it's really difficult to figure out what's wrong. Really need to invest in better self-healing. For instance, sometimes i have to find the Slink?? folder, delete it and try again. Or reboot.

Antwort von SecureLink

George, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product. We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with SecureLink.

We are currently working on ways to improve the workflow of the SecureLink Connection Manager. One of the first things on that list is eliminating the need to have those temp files, which should be available later this year. We hope to continue to improve the SecureLink Connection Manager in order to mitigate some of the pain points you are experiencing in the connectivity process.

Don
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Thoughts on Securelink

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

SecureLink provides our vendors an excellent method of connecting to our infrastructure. Auditing with video is top notch. Support isproactive and wil work with you to resolve even complex/unusual problems

Learning curve is moderately steep, but once learned integration with the business is very easy. Support is fantastic

Reporting features are virtually non existant. Basic reports are available but the most important reports (such as a list of when vendors last logged in - important so you can keep costs down) do not exist. Analytics are not available. Also many of the great features are not documented anywhere

Antwort von SecureLink

Don, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product. We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with SecureLink and
especially with our support team.

We have recently released an improved reporting module for the product. These features include report scheduling,filtering, exporting, as well as several new standard reports available to run.

Stefan

Honest review

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Overall, its fairly nice and most of my team members love it the same as me. Ive only had a few issues(every couple of months) here and their but the benefits of securelink vs having to use a customer vpn is worth it.

I do like that we can search for IPs and hostnames that belong on the customer network incase the external ip connection button does not work

If multiple customers have their own versions of securelink, I am not a fan of how it will update the new resources etc. The process of this takes a very long time, ive found an alternative recently that you can use the SLmanager and the java version at the same time to avoid this

Sometimes as well it does not download the resources

Antwort von SecureLink

Stefan, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product.

We are currently working on ways to improve the SecureLink Connection Manager. We hope to continue to improve the SecureLink Connection Manager which should mitigate some of the pain points you are experiencing in the connectivity process.

Nikoel

Convenient

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Having a central location for most connections that I need to make to client's systems on a many times a day basis is very convenient. I trust that it is secure which makes that one less thing to worry about.

I do not like all of the temp files that have to get created on my machine every time I connect.
But that is a simple issue to resolve every couple of weeks or so when I remove all of the temp files.
I also wish there was a way to keep a full list of all of my connections and that they wouldn't disappear after non use for a period of time.

Antwort von SecureLink

Nikoel, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product. We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with SecureLink and
it has met your goals.

Myra

My Review of SecureLink

My overall experience has been neutral

My overall experience has been neutral

I do feel as though the connections are secure and safe

The process can be a bit confusing and needs to be explained to users, not user friendly in a sense of an end-users just getting in and "figuring it out:"

Antwort von SecureLink

Myra, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product and appreciate that you feel our product offers security and safety to your process.
Thank you for sharing about some of the new end-user experience as we strive to make our products easy to use. There may be some things we can do to provide a more straightforward experience such as collaborating on documentation or workflow consulting with your SecureLink Admin team as well as identify potential development enhancements to address some of the areas. We provide all SecureLink customers with a dedicated customer success manager and a support phone number. This resource is available to you for troubleshooting and resolving user experience issues.
Please send me an email at csm@securelink.com so that we can set up some time to go over each of your concerns and resolve them fully.

Daniel
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Positive esperience with Securelink with minor managment quibbles

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

I have enjoyed using SecureLink. Avaliability is good and most of the time it enables us to access and manage and troubleshoot isssues with our instruments. This allows us to provide much quicker and accurate response to our customers using our instruments.

The connections to the remote instrument is much more stable then axeda. Compared to Axeda, it is much easier to setup 'services' for users. Previously we had to train users to setup quite alot of port forwarding on the ssh client.

1. the web portal does miss registering keystrokes. it is easy to create a type when using the securelink website

2. Certain actions require 2 steps. Say for example, changing parameters for a gatekeeper and also moving a gatekeeper through the website will require first a step to save the changes, and then another step to move the gatekeeper.

3. Ability to create a 'Customer' without a gatekeeper. It is much easier to clone and shift a gatekeeper and assign to the 'Customer' than to start from scratch.

Jeanette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

JMP Review

Takes a little time to get used to,
does not take a prohibitive length of time to learn

Takes a little time to get used to,
does not take a prohibitive length of time to learn

ease of loggin in
we can use the sales force login for other applications we use

Cannot enter special characters into comment edit or description fields
For our error messages, the comment edit fields do not hold enough characters
Difficult to refine searches

Ronnier
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Securelink gives a great vendor to customer experience in terms of use and ease.

Bewertet am 5.4.2018

Easy way to VPN into internal private servers

Easy way to VPN into internal private servers

What I like most about this software is the ease of use. The vendor representatives can easily create an account under the appropriate vendor. The application/server owner/admins can see the vendor in the list to easily grant them access (even though I wish it was less clicks to grant vendors access). The vendors can request access by signing in. You can see what sessions are active and the history of who has connected which is useful. I think the most important feature is that it is easy to use for end-users and we know that it is secure in a sense that there is a 2 point verification step for each user that is logged into the system.

I don't like how I can't grant a user access to a specific VPN at a future time. So let's say I wanted a change to happen on 6/1/2018 at 10am. There is no way in the system to schedule that. At least this is from my current view, I'm not sure if this is an administrator level setting to enable.

Ravi Chandra

Secure link is very slow when we need to login to servers every time it will ask for applet...

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

As per security wise it is good for customers and customers can track who is working with in the servers

Performance is not up to the mark whenever we need to login to servers its keep on asking us to download manager applet

Antwort von SecureLink

Ravi, thanks for your feedback. We love to hear that customers are having a positive experience and rely on candid feedback like yours to improve the customer experience and build a better product.

Thanks for your kind words about our product. We want to make sure you are aware that SecureLink has understood the changes in technology for many years, and the movement towards removing NPAPI support (subsequently Java) from browsers.

All modern versions of SecureLink default to a connection manager that does not require the installation of system Java. We still retain secondary connection methods for users that cannot install this allowing them to fall back on using JNLP which allows Java based connections without the need for a browser that supports Java.

If you would like, please send us an email at cst@securelink.com so that we can set up some time to go over each of your concerns and resolve them fully.

Fakhruddin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good tool for connectivity with few flaws

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

I can easily connect to the site on which I need to work and it then grants me quick and secure access to work.

It's secure and easy to use. The My Recent Sessions is beneficial to connect. Once connected the session stability has increased and it's getting better day by day.

To reach to a site's server, I need to click multiple times on several pages to finally access the server. There should be quick links that should take me to my favorite servers directly.

Antwort von SecureLink

Fakhruddin, thanks for your feedback.

In a recent update to SecureLink, we have addressed the need for some users to remember frequently connected hosts and have a 'favorite hosts' setting.

If you would like, please send us an email at cst@securelink.com so that we can set up some time for your customer success manager to go over this new functionality with you.

Darrel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Securlink - the good and the bad.

Bewertet am 4.4.2021

Each to connect to multiple client sites at the same time.

The history feature seems to be hit or miss. My history of connections sometimes goes away and will not update for over a month until the system is rebooted.

Antwort von SecureLink

Darrel, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product. I'm glad to hear that the system has generally been a positive experience.
I appreciate the feedback on the history connections not updating for you and would be happy to work to find out what might be happening. We provide all SecureLink customers with a dedicated customer success manager and a support phone number. This resource is available to you for troubleshooting and resolving user experience issues.
Please send me an email at csm@securelink.com so that we can set up some time to go over your concerns and resolve them fully.

Ivan

Secure Link Review

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Very good, barring the downtime times and slowness at times.

Very good, barring the downtime times and slowness at times.

Ease of use, various lists and filters.

Downtime of the tool. Slowness at times.

Antwort von SecureLink

Ivan, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product. I'm glad to hear that the system has generally offered a positive experience in its ease of use and benefits of the various lists and filters provided for your access.
I appreciate the feedback on the downtime and latency you have experienced. We are working collaboratively with your SecureLink Admin team to improve uptime during upgrades and maintenance events and work to address latency issues reported. We provide all SecureLink customers with a dedicated customer success manager and a support phone number. This resource is available to you for troubleshooting and resolving user experience issues.

Scott

Great software

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

It is very nice to be able to login and get to our servers quick. When our clients call us they need support immediately so it's nice to be able to provide that for them. We have other ways to connect to servers and none of them are as fast and easy as SecureLink.

The thing I like least about it is sometimes it is a little slow. The process itself is easy, but sometimes you sit and wait for 30 seconds while it's loading all of the potential servers for you to connect to. I also wish it would auto select the best protocol to use to connect to, or have the ability to set defaults. For example, securelink rdp, Microsoft rdp etc.

Bradley

Secure Link a Cautionary Tale

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Overall securelink and has been a solid staple in my day to day operations without many issues, unlike some of my other applications.

SecureLink provides a secure way for me to access the necessary clients to perform updated and create new processes for my clients. A majority of the time it is easy to use with little complications.

There have been many instances of domains for clients crashing with no reason and having to start the work all over to complete it.

Andrew
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

YCC Experience

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Good works - needs to evolve.

Good works - needs to evolve.

The concept of Brokered remote access is excellent.

Deployment is involved and could be distilled to a simple form or application as a service in Azure or AWS

Antwort von SecureLink

Andrew, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product.

It appears as though you had some feedback around the product's deployment methods. If possible, I would like to further discuss some of the details around the pain points you encountered when it came to deployment.

Sami

Secure Link

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Safely allows me to access a clients domain

It can be very difficult to use with a dual monitor. I always have to update my settings (resolution mostly) which may not be the most intuitive

Antwort von SecureLink

Sami, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product.

We recently completed development on dual monitor RDP support. This feature can now be adjusted under "My Account" to ensure that both monitors are visible when using RDP.

Karen
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

SecureLink comments

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

my experiences have been quite good and have only experienced periodic issues with logging in

I like that I can see IP address and server name information and most of the time the software is reliable and is pretty easy to use

there are several key clicks/fields to fill out when making a connection, although this may be due to our company's requirements

Chris

Overall product not to bad. At times takes awhile to connect

Bewertet am 12.4.2018

The software provides a secure connection that some clients like to have. Options to connect to multiple servers in one section is nice as well.

There is currently no option to launch or copy the linked addresses to an external RDP software. Also when we have issues with carebridge not connecting or if the site does not renew for connection we have a hard time connecting to troubleshoot issues. There are at times no information that the sites account is in arrears and as such have been disconnected.

Francisco

Easy vendor management

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

We are please with this solution. Adding/managing vendors, their reps is a breeze. More secure than a VPN and takes guess work out of some solutions.

Ease of use, prebuilt feature set, customizable services and protocols.

Some features require backend enabling by SecureLink

Jonathan
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Awesome Security and Speed.

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

I use SecureLink to connect to client networks. I use it multiple times a week and recommend it to our customers when they need a means for me to connect to their network and accomplish the work that I do. It's worth mentioning because of the full body of security options that customers have.

I love the security and easy of use and setup. I especially like that I don't take a hit on speed when using it.

It's a little more expensive than I thought it would be, but it seems the trade-off for the higher security than a simple RDP or faster connections than Citrix are worth the extra money. At least from my experience it is.

Khyati
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product but little slow.

Bewertet am 1.4.2021

It has been good

It has been good

Organization is very simple and clear to understand.
Being able to view historical log in information.

Slow and takes too much space.
Need to download the securelink launch file every time.

Ethan

Meh

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Opening multiple domains when needed is easy, and I like having the passwords ready for secure accounts.

Certain domains do not have enough support accounts for Linux sessions, and work cannot be accomplished in a timely fashion

Antwort von SecureLink

Ethan, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product.

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with the SecureLink workflow which are causing obstacles in your day to day. If possible, I would like to further discuss some of the details around the pain points you are encountering and how we can improve our connectivity workflow.

riley
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Works well. A few idiosyncrasies.

Bewertet am 9.4.2018

Supporting customers.

Supporting customers.

Security. Centralized operation. Audit trail. Generally easy to use. User interface makes it easy to navigate.

Does not always perform the same way every time. Sometimes it fails to start, other times it will connect and then immediately drop. Can't rate support as I've never used it. Have no idea what the cost is so can't really rate value.