Priority Matrix Erfahrungen

Priority Matrix

Projekt- und Prioritätsmanagement-Software für Teams

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Overall great experience - Constantly improving the product.

Bewertet am 5.4.2018

I was long searching for such an app, was trying to use Excel which had maybe 10% of the usability. The quick daily eyeball gets direction going, and then updating progress is simple, adding more info as needed.

This allows me to better focus on multiple projects/efforts at a high level. Single user, I see the advantages a group would have.

Some learning involved and getting the intuitive sometimes is a bit more effort, however, these are typically addressed in the next release.

Carolyn

A Great Product to Maintain Focus and Productivity

Bewertet am 11.2.2017

I work alone, manage multiple projects, and more than one business. Priority Matrix allows me to see how much I am doing and identify what is realistic. I have a tendency of wanting to do more than is possible. Priority Matrix is easy and allows me to outline each project I have and the steps to completion. It is easy to track progress, add notes, and delegate when I need someone else involved. Depending on the project, I pick the best matrix for the task. It helps clarify and focus what needs to get done and by when, and it is very user-friendly. Further, because it creates a visual for what I am doing, I have a much better sense of what is too much because I can see the scope of each project and this allows me to maintain a better balance in my life. I have eliminated projects with simultaneous due dates, and I am much clearer about what is possible, and this ultimately makes me more productive. Project matrix allows me to sort out and break down tasks so that I can identify what I can do depending on the time I have available and the deadlines. Product Matrix is an application that works for me and keeps me focused, on task, and increases my productivity.

Priority Matrix is such an easy program to use, and there are so many options that allow me to make it work the way I need to for my task. The fact that you can choose between the different matrices, again makes it work the way I need depending on the project. Being able to set deadlines, reminders, track notes, add people to a project, track changes, and see reports, so you get a global view of how you are managing your projects provides the information you that gives you insight into your project management skills and improve. While the program provides structure to projects, at the same time enables you to customize how you set it up for according to what you need.

I would like to see more space for the notes and details of the project. All the information is there but it feels cramped. This is not a con, I would love to see the options for really bright colors when you are choosing your color schemes.

Julio
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good overall. Both Windows and Mobile app versions are easy to use

Bewertet am 2.1.2018

Ability to focus on what's important and be more efficient. Moreover it allows me to never miss a new task or capture a thought.

Easy to use, good task filters and support to tags. I particularly like the way it's structured by projects and the fact it allows me rename the quadrants to something the works for me.

It lacks on good reporting and export features. The web interface experience could be improved to be as close as possible to the Windows client version.

Amirah
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

PM is wonderful!

Bewertet am 2.2.2017

I am a PhD student, in a STEM field, who also happens to have some learning and other cognitive issues. A fantastic disability resource counselor introduced me to the priority matrix model but for it to really work for me I needed at the least an online, secure, cross-platform, searchable, calendar linked application. I thought I was going to have to build something myself, which I don't really have the skills or time to do. Thank goodness for PM. It has been magic and I recommend it to everyone! The only things which subtract from the experience: the UI could use some design help, the android app is a little unstable, and I would love to see some cheat sheets of steps and tips I could keep handy because, as a function of my particular disability, I have memory problems especially with multi-step interface tasks.

Most are hard to figure out. There are a lot of things I love about PM. Perhaps what makes it especially functional for me is that it works on many platforms. I need to move between android and mac systems everyday so now I really only consider software which can accommodate that. I love the browser extensions, the customization options, and Google calendar integration.

The UI is a bit challenging. For such a full featured piece of software, I completely understand how hard it can be to make the interface completely obvious but the icons used are, at least for me, not very intuitive. The sidebar menu for customizing tasks is also problematic.

Seth

Eisenhower would have been proud of Priority Matrix!

Bewertet am 13.2.2017

I will quickly admit that without having used Priority Matrix over the past few years, I'd probably be lost.

As an entrepreneur, I run a few small businesses, each which requires a great deal of task management. Getting a handle on all of those tasks be incredibly overwhelming at times. A few years ago, someone had suggested that I start breaking down tasks via separate Eisenhower Decision Matrices for individual projects, which makes it easier to stay on task and get things done more quickly and effectively. This process encourages one to tackle the more challenging things that need to be done ASAP, and putting off the easier projects that don't need to be accomplished immediately.

But what if there was a digital version of the Eisenhower Decision Matrix system? Enter Priority Matrix. It syncs across my iPhone, iPad, and all of my Macs, so I can stay on track wherever I am. In fact, it even offers a great deal of flexibility beyond this. I even use it for my 2-column 'Pros/Cons' lists and 1-column shopping lists.

Unlike some other 'to-do' programs out there, one of the best features included is the ability to flexibly tag/label each task with various icons. Often, I have tasks that I have to put 'on-hold' as I'm waiting for a reply, etc. ' and I need to walk away from them temporarily and focus on other tasks. Hats off to Appfluence to including this vital feature.

The only 5-star rating exception here involves the pricing. In an earlier version of the program, I had to purchase separate versions of the application for each device (iPhone/iPad/Mac). That irked me a bit, but I overlooked it as the software was so great. Unfortunately, the new subscription model hurts single users who don't have the funds for a subscription or even need team-based functionality. Clearly Appfluence's new pricing strategy is an attempt to bring in more revenue via multiple licenses and subscriptions, but I strongly hope that they reconsider. Any app's success depends upon individual home users, who can convince their bosses at work to buy it for their department. If the program's team-sharing functionality is truly valuable, then businesses will have no problem paying for it.

Again, if you want to stay on track with an Eisenhower Decision Matrix system, Priority Matrix will save the day. Although ensuring that adhering to your priorities and doing the work is up to you, Priority Matrix will help you get the job done and stay on track. Great job, Appfluence!

John

Priority Matrix works for me to ensure significant projects and tasks are tended to and...

Bewertet am 3.4.2018

Cloud-based software that serves me (not the other way around), making access to projects and tasks convenient via desktop in the office, laptops while traveling, or mobile devices while on the move. Collaboration within our teams makes Priority Matrix the perfect solution for groups of people to achieve more together. PM helps me focus on what needs to get done, it also helps me decide what isn't important enough to get done. it helps us get our attention on the right stuff.

Finding the right balance of using just the right amount of the features and functionality to maximize the benefit of Priority Matrix - that's the key. It can be a personal challenge to transition all the good ideas that roll-into PM and assign them to manageable number of projects. "You can do it all, and Priority Matrix can help". ok, this isn't really a CON about the software. You figured that out by now.

David
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best task management tool out there

Bewertet am 2.2.2017

Great product. The concept is great! It allows me to establish my priorities in the most effective way using any task management techniques pioneered by customer support. The tool is flexible to allow you to customize it, yet simple enough so you don't spend time inputting data so you can spend your time on the most important thing: execution. There is room for improvement to make the experience more consistent across the platforms, but it is in my opinion the best task management tool outthere.

The product is easy to use and it integrates well with other productivity tools (calendar, email). It's syncing capabilities are awesome, allowing me to work on my iPhone when on the move, my iPad when I'm chilling at home, on my MacBook at my home office, and Windows 7 station at work.

There is a need to make the tool consistent across all the platforms

• Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Strong collaboration by managing living agendas for upcoming meetings.

Bewertet am 9.1.2018

Our team uses this to maintain living agendas for regular meetings. Being able to build and monitor agenda items in real time ensures that all parties are prepared and the conversation moves quickly.

As I use this for just one function, there are many features that I have not explored. I don't think that it's a software problem as much as it might be a marketing problem. If I fully understood more value propositions, this tool might be more valuable to my broader organization.

PM provides a platform to handle all projects under one application. It has been useful.

Bewertet am 29.12.2017

When you have too many items or projects, the major hurdle is how to have a systematical way to track the activities. PM provides a way to do so. One of my major challenges is still how to keep it updated without too much effort.

It provides a sane way to handle alerts. In addition, the user can access the same files using the mobile apps as well.

When you have too many items in one project, it is not easy to see all of them based on the design. In addition, there is no way to edit the Tags list as I understand.

Great software with much flexibility to create many lists, projects, and priorities

Bewertet am 20.12.2017

Help me replace daily planner and carrying forward daily unfinished items. Great place to store thoughts/ideas/brainstorming sessions for later reference!

Flexibility-can design and create different quadrants within different projects.
Cross platforms-supported on all my desktops and devices
Cloud based, always up to date and always backed up

Sometimes the print format isn't quite what I would like when I want to print out something but not a big issue as I don't really print that often.

Paolo

Amazing app for people who like to work visually versus linerally

Bewertet am 29.12.2017

It's simple quadrant color system which can be adjusted to your own suiting
The ability to collaborate with others in shared
The ability to drag email in
The phone app which has gotten much better lately
Overall it just a great app it, unfortunately, I am underutilizing it

The ability to be able to use my own icon and the icon which you do have are quite limited and too simple
The thing that concerns me the most is the syncing I have had things not sync in the past and not be able to find them ( there has been some improvement but it still feels like I can't trust it and I am somewhat worried, the syncing has to happen right away when I add item and not have to think about forcing a sync)
I have used the drag over email but sometimes have lost the link to outlook which is annoying and then I can't simply email that from PM it's stuck there and I can't email it ( big problem for me)
This is not your issue but mine how to best use priorities I seem to add too many things as urgent and important I don't but others in the proper locations, I need to use it properly so it actually becomes my only place where I put to do and not email myself notes
And then sort them, I need a tutorial on how to get the most out of it and I haven't done it
I am
A Mac guys but have found that the app is a dumbed version of the outlook which is not good so I have to have parallels in order t have my outlook and PM together but flopping back and forth on the screen again makes the app, not in my face and I lose the ability to use it properly
And I use outlook more as a to-do list which is not what I want
I need help in how to use it because it is a great system that I am
Not taking full advantage of
Need to able to work with Siri
others have done it

Jonda
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 30.12.2017

Helps with time management, organization, delegating and collaborating.

Helps with time management, organization, delegating and collaborating.

I like the icons and the tag feature. I like having the ability to drag and drop between quads. I like the notes feature on individual items and the ability to add files. I like that when you use the word email in an item name it automatically assigns the email icon. I like the ability to set due dates and recurring deadlines. I like the ability to track my own progress and effort percentages as well as observe others.

I don't like how when you sort by icon, it does not sort icons featuring numbers in numerical order. So if you are using orange icons featuring numbers 1-9, when you sort by icon it starts with 9 and moves in descending order. I'd prefer it start with 1. I'd like to see an option to "Unmark All" for all items marked done in individual Quads as well as a project as a whole. I would appreciate more videos or tutorials on using all of the different features together, like a time lapsed start to finish project video. The tips feature is nice but does not give a bigger picture.

Shawn
  • Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helps dig out from 'overwhelm'.

Bewertet am 13.2.2017

I'm mostly a pen/paper person. As such, I have dozens and dozens of yellow legal pads with important notes on the first 3 pages. And I have 8 rather large stacks of these all over my desk, grouped by functional area: Marketing, Operations, Sales, Engineering, etc. So last week I started working with Priority Matrix and began the process of digitizing my notes. Just the reduction in size of paper piles has helped me feel less overwhelmed. The software is easy to use, intuitive and it's fast to re-organize and re-structure the tasks in different quadrants and lists. I am currently only using it as a single seat, but I can tie in keep people on the team with their own seat in the future and use the software to help manage the delegated tasks and the necessary follow up. I have it installed on three computers and my phone. It all syncs seamlessly so I can work on things wherever I am. So far, very pleased.

The hot keys to enter items in the particular quadrant are easy to reach and fast.

It's yet another piece of software with a monthly per user charge. I understand why this is necessary, but until a person is really using the software effectively, the costs are hard to justify/recoup.

Mark
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great product for you to maintain organization and to see your thoughts clearly within the...

Bewertet am 6.4.2018

An organized mind

An organized mind

I have been a customer since Priority Matrix became available, and not only am I a great supporter of this application for many organizational benefits. But the best experience has been the customer support provided. They really listen to what you have to say while improving versions along the way.

You used to be able to STAR * your highlighted item(s) in a fair and viewable size. However, during a version update and change, you can now barely even see your highlighted / STAR item. I've been bothered towards this one item since that change. Other than that, all has been pretty great!

Darren

Great multi platform product with fantastic customer support - very proactive and engaging

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

Best way to implement an Eisenhower matrix time management plan
Actually use it as available on...

Best way to implement an Eisenhower matrix time management plan
Actually use it as available on all platforms and syncs quickly

Best implementation of Eisenhower matrix management tool I've come across.
Works and syncs across PC, Mac, iPhone and Android.
Very intuitive to learn and use
Support is very responsive to any issues and very accessible for training and assistance

Had a few annoying bugs initially (PC version crashes, display refresh rendering issues), but these have been addressed in updates and very stable now.
The PC and iOS versions are very polished and have a consistent feel, the Android version looks and feels clunky by comparison

Terry
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I really cant live without it. i use it for everything.

Bewertet am 19.12.2017

Since it is easy to use, manage and scale i get everything in here and more important than focusing on what matter i don't miss anything that might matter.

Drag and drop. Not having to enter a date unless i really want to. Flexibility to use symbols, tags and projects.

Tag system needs improvement (need to login to remove tags, etc.). Would like more flexibility with symbols (change order and perhaps import my own or remove ones i don't want.

Nicole
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Love this program

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

This product has helped us delineate what everyone's duties are in the office, and then the steps needed to get all of those jobs done. It's especially great when training a new person, or just filling in for someone when they are gone.

It's very powerful, helps to organize the office and all of the different duties that everyone does. The support from the company is great, they check in often to see if you need help

It's a little confusing at first, takes some time to get to know it. You really need to get all of the people on the team to believe in it for it to work well for you.

Arne
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to keep out team coordinated on projects

Bewertet am 29.1.2017

Priority matrix is easy to use and has all the functionality we need. Customer service is also responsive and happy to provide training for groups of new users. I am a bit disappointed that the packages for multiple licences have been discontinued.

easy to use yet efficient.
ideas are no longer forgotten and progress of delegated tasks can easily be tracked

as much as I like the software and appreciate the value of keeping our team coordinated, I still feel that this is a relatively simple software when compared to other saas that we use. Therefore, the subscription cost feels very high.

Elias

I have been using it every day for 2 years now and it is very helpful!

Bewertet am 3.1.2018

I love that I can prioritize my tasks by icon (1-9), filter them by date and group them by tag all at the same time.

I think filters can be better by having a customized option. right now every time you add a task, you have to redo your filter.
Also I think price is high, because I am a single user and I don't need all the features for teams.

Adam
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Excellent tool

Bewertet am 14.2.2017

I use this tool regularly to order myself and ensure that I know what I'm doing.

It's a fantastic...

It's a fantastic tool for ensuring that I don't miss what's important, and also means I don't get overwhelmed. I love that it syncs between my devices too.

It's ability to be used across multiple devices and that it uses a simple process yet effective process

That sometimes it glitches and doesn't update and sync properly

Thomas
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Overall great - Been using for several years, with continued improvements, will continue to...

Bewertet am 6.4.2018

Tracking and prioritizing of tasks to make manageable.

Tracking and prioritizing of tasks to make manageable.

Ability to post from mail directly for follow-ups. Also, the ability to prioritize by quadrants. Use daily.

Wish the standard version allowed view of planned time required , per quadrant (capacity review), of if could export to get a view of the load of work by quadrant.

Grant
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

My personal secretary

Bewertet am 11.2.2017

Priority Matrix is the first "list" app that I was ever able to use routinely. PM provides ability to not only easily collect tasks but also to prioritize and categorize them in a single dashboard. Filtering projects and tasks allows me to drill down and create a master task list of those tasks most important to me at the moment.

The multiple levels of organization, nested and in one place

I'd like more Windows(tm) actions like double clicking on a project template title should select instead of having to go to a button to initiate the action.

Ric
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

We use Priority Matrix for our Leadership Team faithfully

Bewertet am 21.2.2017

Priority Matrix has kept the main things the main things. As a Broadband Carrier our technical details levels are quite high. Now we can see each others project essentials and it has reduced the shear number of update meetings required.

Web Based - Quadrant driven - Perfect for an Essentalist organization like the ICN.

Need to be mindful of syncing/

victor

love resizable quadrants

Bewertet am 14.4.2018

I like the ability to visually focus on one quadrant at a time and tune out the rest. I also like that it is customizable for the end user.

some of the detail available for teams/enterprise users is a bit much for non-business users (icons/avatars etc)

Nadia

Priority Matrix has changed the way I work, helping me to be more organized and efficient.

Bewertet am 5.4.2018

The visual layout of the software and the fact that it is not diminished when viewing on other devices are the most appealing aspects of the product. The ability to add due dates, notes, attachments and links are also a major reason I consistently use this product.

I would like the software to be more affordable., as well as have the option of what information to include in the Item Details panel.