Priority Matrix

4,6 (185)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Projekt- und Prioritätsmanagement-Software für Teams

Sortieren nach

Great software with much flexibility to create many lists, projects, and priorities

Bewertet am 20.12.2017

Help me replace daily planner and carrying forward daily unfinished items. Great place to store thoughts/ideas/brainstorming sessions for later reference!

Flexibility-can design and create different quadrants within different projects.
Cross platforms-supported on all my desktops and devices
Cloud based, always up to date and always backed up

Sometimes the print format isn't quite what I would like when I want to print out something but not a big issue as I don't really print that often.

Carolyn

A Great Product to Maintain Focus and Productivity

Bewertet am 11.2.2017

I work alone, manage multiple projects, and more than one business. Priority Matrix allows me to see how much I am doing and identify what is realistic. I have a tendency of wanting to do more than is possible. Priority Matrix is easy and allows me to outline each project I have and the steps to completion. It is easy to track progress, add notes, and delegate when I need someone else involved. Depending on the project, I pick the best matrix for the task. It helps clarify and focus what needs to get done and by when, and it is very user-friendly. Further, because it creates a visual for what I am doing, I have a much better sense of what is too much because I can see the scope of each project and this allows me to maintain a better balance in my life. I have eliminated projects with simultaneous due dates, and I am much clearer about what is possible, and this ultimately makes me more productive. Project matrix allows me to sort out and break down tasks so that I can identify what I can do depending on the time I have available and the deadlines. Product Matrix is an application that works for me and keeps me focused, on task, and increases my productivity.

Priority Matrix is such an easy program to use, and there are so many options that allow me to make it work the way I need to for my task. The fact that you can choose between the different matrices, again makes it work the way I need depending on the project. Being able to set deadlines, reminders, track notes, add people to a project, track changes, and see reports, so you get a global view of how you are managing your projects provides the information you that gives you insight into your project management skills and improve. While the program provides structure to projects, at the same time enables you to customize how you set it up for according to what you need.

I would like to see more space for the notes and details of the project. All the information is there but it feels cramped. This is not a con, I would love to see the options for really bright colors when you are choosing your color schemes.

Julio
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good overall. Both Windows and Mobile app versions are easy to use

Bewertet am 2.1.2018

Ability to focus on what's important and be more efficient. Moreover it allows me to never miss a new task or capture a thought.

Easy to use, good task filters and support to tags. I particularly like the way it's structured by projects and the fact it allows me rename the quadrants to something the works for me.

It lacks on good reporting and export features. The web interface experience could be improved to be as close as possible to the Windows client version.

Reece
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Visual Task Management

Bewertet am 20.3.2023

I’ve been using Priority Matrix for over 5 years now for work purposes. The ability to visually see and move priorities around and manually order them allows me to be agile in any work place I’ve been in. It’s great being able to custom make my own matrix quadrants with both titles and colours. The desktop app is great but with some workplaces with restrictions to install apps, it’s really could being able to use it through a web browser. I also use the app on my phone regularly which allows me to add tasks, comments, notes or subtasks while in the field / out on site. I’ve used other apps such as Microsoft Planner and Trello to try use the same tools as what my workplaces are using but they just aren’t the same as Priority Matrix - the adjustable size quadrants really allow me to focus on most important priorities first. I’ve seen improvements over the years, ones I like are the ability to drag and drop files to create a new task or add files to an existing task - I don’t think this use to be available a few years ago via web browser but it is now which is great. Also the ability to add simple subtasks to a task with tick boxes is great, and as you tick sub tasks off a progress bar for the task automatically updates.

Visual task and priority management. Ability to manually rearrange priorities. Access across multiple devices

Not really much I can think of except for maybe when in a web browser being able to adjust the width of the details area on the right hand side

Amirah
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

PM is wonderful!

Bewertet am 2.2.2017

I am a PhD student, in a STEM field, who also happens to have some learning and other cognitive issues. A fantastic disability resource counselor introduced me to the priority matrix model but for it to really work for me I needed at the least an online, secure, cross-platform, searchable, calendar linked application. I thought I was going to have to build something myself, which I don't really have the skills or time to do. Thank goodness for PM. It has been magic and I recommend it to everyone! The only things which subtract from the experience: the UI could use some design help, the android app is a little unstable, and I would love to see some cheat sheets of steps and tips I could keep handy because, as a function of my particular disability, I have memory problems especially with multi-step interface tasks.

Most are hard to figure out. There are a lot of things I love about PM. Perhaps what makes it especially functional for me is that it works on many platforms. I need to move between android and mac systems everyday so now I really only consider software which can accommodate that. I love the browser extensions, the customization options, and Google calendar integration.

The UI is a bit challenging. For such a full featured piece of software, I completely understand how hard it can be to make the interface completely obvious but the icons used are, at least for me, not very intuitive. The sidebar menu for customizing tasks is also problematic.

Seth

Eisenhower would have been proud of Priority Matrix!

Bewertet am 13.2.2017

I will quickly admit that without having used Priority Matrix over the past few years, I'd probably be lost.

As an entrepreneur, I run a few small businesses, each which requires a great deal of task management. Getting a handle on all of those tasks be incredibly overwhelming at times. A few years ago, someone had suggested that I start breaking down tasks via separate Eisenhower Decision Matrices for individual projects, which makes it easier to stay on task and get things done more quickly and effectively. This process encourages one to tackle the more challenging things that need to be done ASAP, and putting off the easier projects that don't need to be accomplished immediately.

But what if there was a digital version of the Eisenhower Decision Matrix system? Enter Priority Matrix. It syncs across my iPhone, iPad, and all of my Macs, so I can stay on track wherever I am. In fact, it even offers a great deal of flexibility beyond this. I even use it for my 2-column 'Pros/Cons' lists and 1-column shopping lists.

Unlike some other 'to-do' programs out there, one of the best features included is the ability to flexibly tag/label each task with various icons. Often, I have tasks that I have to put 'on-hold' as I'm waiting for a reply, etc. ' and I need to walk away from them temporarily and focus on other tasks. Hats off to Appfluence to including this vital feature.

The only 5-star rating exception here involves the pricing. In an earlier version of the program, I had to purchase separate versions of the application for each device (iPhone/iPad/Mac). That irked me a bit, but I overlooked it as the software was so great. Unfortunately, the new subscription model hurts single users who don't have the funds for a subscription or even need team-based functionality. Clearly Appfluence's new pricing strategy is an attempt to bring in more revenue via multiple licenses and subscriptions, but I strongly hope that they reconsider. Any app's success depends upon individual home users, who can convince their bosses at work to buy it for their department. If the program's team-sharing functionality is truly valuable, then businesses will have no problem paying for it.

Again, if you want to stay on track with an Eisenhower Decision Matrix system, Priority Matrix will save the day. Although ensuring that adhering to your priorities and doing the work is up to you, Priority Matrix will help you get the job done and stay on track. Great job, Appfluence!

• Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best task management tool out there

Bewertet am 2.2.2017

Great product. The concept is great! It allows me to establish my priorities in the most effective way using any task management techniques pioneered by customer support. The tool is flexible to allow you to customize it, yet simple enough so you don't spend time inputting data so you can spend your time on the most important thing: execution. There is room for improvement to make the experience more consistent across the platforms, but it is in my opinion the best task management tool outthere.

The product is easy to use and it integrates well with other productivity tools (calendar, email). It's syncing capabilities are awesome, allowing me to work on my iPhone when on the move, my iPad when I'm chilling at home, on my MacBook at my home office, and Windows 7 station at work.

There is a need to make the tool consistent across all the platforms

• Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Strong collaboration by managing living agendas for upcoming meetings.

Bewertet am 9.1.2018

Our team uses this to maintain living agendas for regular meetings. Being able to build and monitor agenda items in real time ensures that all parties are prepared and the conversation moves quickly.

As I use this for just one function, there are many features that I have not explored. I don't think that it's a software problem as much as it might be a marketing problem. If I fully understood more value propositions, this tool might be more valuable to my broader organization.

PM provides a platform to handle all projects under one application. It has been useful.

Bewertet am 29.12.2017

When you have too many items or projects, the major hurdle is how to have a systematical way to track the activities. PM provides a way to do so. One of my major challenges is still how to keep it updated without too much effort.

It provides a sane way to handle alerts. In addition, the user can access the same files using the mobile apps as well.

When you have too many items in one project, it is not easy to see all of them based on the design. In addition, there is no way to edit the Tags list as I understand.

• Branche: Druck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I use it to track my different action plan

Bewertet am 7.4.2018

Easy tracking of projet and items project.

Easy tracking of projet and items project.

Easy of use, Multiple users on the same projects and items. email Notification when items are due.

Lack of possibility to create sub-item in an item in a project. We should also be able to create repeatable item that shows only when start times would occur.

Pete
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Handy, well-designed productivity tool with great customer support

Bewertet am 16.4.2018

Priority Matrix has become practically indispensable to me in my project management. As an independent consultant, I find it a powerful and handy tool to keep track of my responsibilities to my clients, to record and track pending obligations, and to manage everything from due dates to vendors to invoicing. There is not a day that I don't use it, and hardly a day that I'm not very glad for it. In addition, I have found the customer support superb--fast, informed, concise and helpful. I've now begun using it with some of my own sub-contractors, and they're finding valuable utility in it too--even as PM makes it possible for us to coordinate our shared projects together elegantly and easily from a distance. Specifically, we can assign each other tasks in shared projects, track each other's progress, leave each other edits, comments, and linked documents, and more. Works like a snap.

PM also recently improved the ability to send emails directly from the email window (I use Gmail) to PM projects, including with deadlines, which is yet another upgrade I've valued. Finally, the integration across platforms is seamless (I use it on my iPhone, my iPad and my Mac).

In sum: For me it has been a highly useful product, easy to learn and apply, with a great support team.

If I could change one thing, it would be to be able to make matrices for projects sub-matrices of other projects. For example, I have multiple projects I'm managing simultaneously for individual clients, and the jobs' complexity requires me to set up their own matrices for each project. But it would be helpful if those projects could all be integrated together underneath the client. I'd also value a fast way for PM to tell me each week what deadlines for tasks are approaching.

Darren
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Task Organiser - Different From Others

Bewertet am 6.2.2017

I've tried lots of different task managers over the years but the only one I still use every day is Priority Matrix. It is different to others in that each project is divided into four areas, you can put pretty much whatever you like in any of these areas. I run an ecommerce business and find that this layout works really well for managing our day to day tasks.

The software looks a bit dated in some respects but it works really well and is pretty easy to customise to our exact needs.

There seem to be a lot of features which we don't really use as the basic functionality works well for my needs.

Syncing between a PC, iPad and iPhone also works well 95% of the time, occasionally there is the odd sync issue but this is not a major problem really.

The iOS apps work well, they sometimes log you out but logging back in is fairly painless, it would be nice if they never logged you out though. Actually using the iOS apps to manage your tasks is really easy, as is creating and editing new and existing projects.

Pricewise it's not cheap, but not really that expensive either, there are some great task managers that are free, however, I have no issue paying as it fits my needs to perfectly.

4 box / areas layout, good iOS apps.

Looks a bit dated, iOS apps occasionally log you out.

Janet
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I find this a useful and easy to use way of organizing my things to do lists

Bewertet am 3.4.2018

Less stress, more organisation

Less stress, more organisation

I like the Eisenhower grid the best, and particularly that it is easy to swap items between places, taking it off the active list without deleting it altogether, for example, when I job is not finished, but I am unable for some reason to action it at this time. I also like th master list, which helpps me focus on the matters in hand

At present moving items between projects is tricky. Itens move from one to the adjacent grid, sometimes, accidentally which is annoying - I feel either it would be better for items simply not to move at all between grids, or be more controllable. The adjancent gid is not necessarily where an item needs to go. This could benefit from a little work

Carolyn
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

PM in biotech product development

Bewertet am 13.2.2017

I use PM in my personal and professional life. It's a great tool to minimize meetings, track tasks in real time, and communicate with a team in one space. It's biggest value is to be able to have one location to communicate (in real time and from anywhere) with a team, track progress of tasks, and even share documents. I like being able to import emails right from Outlook and to upload documents to projects.
One of the biggest values of PM is time-saving! A lot of time doesn't have to spent arranging meetings to make sure everyone is on the same page-that can all be accomplished from one tool!
Another key feature is all the options for reporting out on the projects. The calendars and gant charts make reporting the progress of projects much easier and much more complete than trying to compile info from many team members.

All the functional capability in one location.

Some people that I've trained on how to use find the functions difficult to navigate.

Joe

I wouldnt work the way I do without PM.

Bewertet am 9.1.2018

The thing that I like most is having all tasks in front of me, backed up to the cloud. Once a task is recorded, it wont be complete until I mark it as done, so I will never forget to do something that been asked of me. I don't have to worry about losing a piece of paper or diary with my to-do list inside, its all saved to my account.

With a relatively full list of items, the mobile app is cluttered to the point that I dont use it while I am out and about. I think it would benefit from a different layout option to the desktop app as it has a much smaller screen size to work with. The desktop app could be more beautiful too.

Ulysses
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We have been using Priority Matrix for over 6 years now and it just keeps getting better.

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

Our company runs on Priority Matrix for all our project and task management.

Our company runs on Priority Matrix for all our project and task management.

We like everything about this software. Our company and team have used the "4 quadrant concept" even before we started using Priority Matrix, so it was really a perfect match.

There's nothing we don't like about the software. But, if we could suggest an improvement, it would be an easier way to "undo" actions or go back to review previous versions of the tasks.

Caroline
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

The most powerful Eisenhower matrix app

Bewertet am 21.2.2017

After trying out many productivity and task apps and management systems out there, I have finally found the perfect solution. Priority Matrix allows one to divide project tasks by priority, which in my eyes is key to efficiency and efficacy. Gone are the days of being busy all day long without really moving the needle forward. Priority Matrix constantly reminds one (in a good way) to work on the most important and urgent tasks first. I love that I can look at my unfinished tasks in many different views: by quadrant, by due date (overdue/due today/due this week etc.), and also in my Mac and iOS calendars.

- the many different ways one is able to look at their pending tasks: by due date (overdue/due today/due this week), on iOS or Mac calendar, etc.

- visual design not overly appealing
- Gantt chart view should be accessible without having to upgrade to Business class.

Zach

Great organization help

Bewertet am 19.12.2017

the organization app saves me so much time as it makes so abundantly clear what tasks need to be done.

The eisenhower matrix and customizable projects make organizing my priorities so easy. I love being able to set recurring projects and tasks and the note section comes in handy. I love being able to use this across multiple platforms: laptop, work computer, cell phone, ipad.

The learning curve for the software is pretty steep. It has lots of crazy things that it can do like coordinating with your email but using these tools is not very intuitive and often tricky.

• Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect app and programme to support time and workload management

Bewertet am 13.2.2017

Its easy to get lost in lists and too easy to become submerged in daily demands that feel important but don't move the big stuff. Priority Matrix allows you to become more in control and if used daily it means you can focus on the big stuff first. The Windows programme supports the app seamlessly so it all works together. its one of my main apps and wouldn't wish to lose it

The app is cheap and the programme adds to the overall business value

There aren't any

Antonio

Priority Matrix | Applfuence

Bewertet am 20.2.2017

Very good system in its simplicity yet being able to track and manage all aspects of your business. I use it to coordinate tasks, project activities, and coordinate with peers. As part of my executive staff meeting, we use Priority Matrix for item discussion, setting the agenda for the subsequent meeting, and most of all project status. Customer support is fantastic! I would recommend Priority Matrix without reservations.

Ease of use and its simplicity

Nicky

Simple yet very (visually) effective tool to organise and manage your to do list

4 quadrants and the fact that you can customise the labels, colours etc
Ability to set due dates
Drag and drop delete
Ability to choose icons for each item

That one has to click through to another screen to set due date
Would be nice to be able to check an item on list and as you did that it would be deleted

Tony
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Priority Matrix allows me to quickly organize actionable tasks that fill my days at work.

Bewertet am 31.12.2017

It helps me get actionable tasks out of my head and organized, and my lists are always available to see either on my computer or phone.

I like having the ability to create an unlimited number of projects. This allows me to have separate 'projects' for each of the key people I work with who have actionable tasks, plus I have a primary "mothership" tasks list.

The web version of the tool has been clunky at times. Specifically, I've needed to refresh the page to see tasks eliminated.

Ric
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

We use Priority Matrix for our Leadership Team faithfully

Bewertet am 21.2.2017

Priority Matrix has kept the main things the main things. As a Broadband Carrier our technical details levels are quite high. Now we can see each others project essentials and it has reduced the shear number of update meetings required.

Web Based - Quadrant driven - Perfect for an Essentalist organization like the ICN.

Need to be mindful of syncing/

victor

love resizable quadrants

Bewertet am 14.4.2018

I like the ability to visually focus on one quadrant at a time and tune out the rest. I also like that it is customizable for the end user.

some of the detail available for teams/enterprise users is a bit much for non-business users (icons/avatars etc)

Nadia

Priority Matrix has changed the way I work, helping me to be more organized and efficient.

Bewertet am 5.4.2018

The visual layout of the software and the fact that it is not diminished when viewing on other devices are the most appealing aspects of the product. The ability to add due dates, notes, attachments and links are also a major reason I consistently use this product.

I would like the software to be more affordable., as well as have the option of what information to include in the Item Details panel.