Alexa Marketing Stack Bewertungen

Alexa Marketing Stack

Keyword research, competitive analysis & website ranking

4.1/5 (26 Bewertungen)

Alexa is my only enemy

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I can get the weather report daily and I can set timers easily. Sometimes when I am cooking, I don't want to wash my hands just to set a timer.

Where to start? We've tried to program this and it's already linked to our Amazon account. Every time we ask specifics, Alexa either can't find that information, or gives us a completely off the mark answer. There are so many frustrations with using Alexa... I barely use her for more than what was listed above-- a weather report and a timer.
If music is playing, I can't ask her to never play a certain artist again. I can only like or dislike song by song! What?
If we want to order takeout, we ask where the closest pizza place is. (Should be simple, right? Again... linked to our Amazon account, our address is in there). She can't find that information.
I ask her to add X to the shopping list. She gets it wrong... when I look at the list, the item isn't right, even though I speak clearly.
I could write more- but I won't. This was a very disappointing purchase and the price was pretty high for a weather app and timer.

4.0/10

Great for use with Spotify, News, Home Automation, general queries

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

1. Very useful in many ways (e.g. News, Weather, Spotify, General questions, Home automation, etc.)
2. Fun to use
3. Cool "intercom" capability

1. Sometimes needs to be power cycled when it stops working
2. Hard to keep up with all it's enhancements and new capabilitlies
3. Mobile version is limited in its capabilities

Mit Google übersetzen

This is an effective tool to understand and improve traffic.

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is really good in almost every aspect. It is relatively easy to use, it has a very responsive customer service and is not too expensive in my opinion.

The only possible issue I have is the slightly low amount of functionality the software provides in terms of analytics and obtaining more information. This may not be a problem for others.

Chrome App

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 8.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

I like to use the google chrome extension. I get a quick overview of how popular the site is and by which countries. It's free so it's a good value for the buck.

Not really. It does exactly what I expect it to.

Mit Google übersetzen

It allows to check the background of the domain, but the data can be misleading

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 10.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

It is a very simple tool for checking the position and potential of the domain, competitors, etc. It works quickly and works fine for very brief and basic use.

For more advanced use cases this tool is too simple - there are better solutions out there.
Data behind it isn't really accurate also, especially when you dig deeper.

Mit Google übersetzen

Convenient Toy, but not much more than that

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Alex is great for every day tasks like telling the time, playing music and radio, setting timers, converting units, etc.

The "skills" are not intuitive. You have to remember which skill you want to use in order to take advantage of it. The mobile app stings

Mit Google übersetzen

Marketing platform that gives you lots of insights

Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Gives you both market and audience analysis that can help inform your keyword choices and content style

The software can be buggy and the mobile app needs some improving, it isn't very good. Better for SEM purposes than SEO

A great growth tool

Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I really enjoy that Alexa is plain and simply easy to use, dispute some minor hiccups with setup , I don’t have too many complaints.

For the simplicities of my everyday use , Alexa gets the job done well however I would not use this software for heavy duty work specifically because it’s doesnt necessarily understand neutral commands and that can be a bit of an issue for larger scaling.

Mit Google übersetzen

Alexa is excellent to find your target audience and your interests

Bewertet am 4.6.2018

thanks to Alexa I got high profits due to its powerful tools to perfect SEO

thanks to alexa I found a powerful segmentation of my target audience and achieved a lot of conversions in my online marketing campaign

I do not like the mobile version of Alexa, I think the responsive design can improve, but in general Alexa is very good.

Mit Google übersetzen

A great tool for understanding online audiences

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simple to use for audience analysis and keyword generation on competitors

Easy to use interface, love the simple step by step process offered. 'A good simple sofware solution for online benchmarking. Alexa does the basics very well.

Limited in what actual analytics you can get out of Alexa. Search terms and SEO capabilities aren't that great.

6.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Had a horrible experience with these guys!

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

No pros, since they have looted the money. They must learn to be polite to customers. Such an arrogant customer service.

Had a horrible experience with these guys!
We tried the tool for 7 days. Just that. And they took 30 days cost!
The invoice was raised after 6 days and when we asked them, they told they cant refund it as we mailed them late.

See, they were waiting for us to push them for refund, otherwise they will loot your money for no reason.

Mit Google übersetzen

Alexa marketing tools great value for money, lack functionality

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Robust tool set with great automated reports, does most of the heavy lifting for you. Good site crawling capabilities.

Exporting reports into easily digestible pieces to take action on is not as intuitive as it could be. Would be great if crawls could be controlled by filters a la Screamingfrog

Mit Google übersetzen

I use this software to research prospective vendors

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's super easy to use and provides a lot of valuable information. It's able to break down results by regions and countries.

I would like there to be a pricing option that is lower, for companies or businesses that only use the site once or twice a month. Pricing is my least favorite option.

Hello Alexa

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I use alexa via my kindle fire. I have only used it a few times and "she" tends not to understand me for the most part. Not a fan.

none at all that i have found in using this program. If I find any i will update my review, I give it 5 stars.

Well not bad...

Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It does provide you with a few good features but certainly, lack a lot. Hopeful they would make up in the next versions.

Sometimes the software is just so annoying.. It acts so weirdly. I dont know why it cant find my amazon account.

Love Alexa!

Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use, even my kids can use it regularly . User friendly and good service, never complain about it.

Needs to integrate with more such as other software and apps. Otherwise there are not too many cons. Occasionally does work

Using the Chrome App

Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

It seems to work really quickly and easily. It's intuitive for the new user to get up and running quickly.

There are some limitations in that it sometimes does not seem to understand every command that I share with it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Alexa is an alright tool for understanding your web domains

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Alexa seemed to be so much more important in the past. Nowadays, other tools and systems seem to surpass Alexas current capabilities.

Alexa doesn't seem to have much of a place in web marketing anymore. The logo and UI is quite dated.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great tools to discover opportunities to grow your traffic.

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great data for top visited websites for our industry where we could buy ads.

Alexa Marketing Stack was great for discovering keywords of our competitors. I also loved the split of the most popular industry websites by countries so we could buy more advertising on such websites for our industry and received a positive ROI.

I wish Alexa was buying more data from data providers as some stat numbers didn't match what we already knew for some websites we manage.

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.11.2017

Mit Google übersetzen

Good for accurate website analytics

Bewertet am 26.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

I use Alexa to gauge how popular websites are for business purposes. I work in PR, so we rank different media outlets/websites in a tiered approach, based on the analytics provided by Alexa.

Extremely easy to use. Seems accurate and consistent. Well-known, credible site.

I don't have any cons for Alexa. Sometimes I check its accuracy by comparing to Compete.com, but I have never had any issues.

Bewertet am 21.12.2015

Alexa by Amazon

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Alexa is an intelligent personal assistant developed by Amazon.IT is designed to answer your every question.

Alexa sound is nothing special about it an same time it give answer that isn't correct. And it use other app and devices to came up with answer.

Bewertet am 12.3.2018